What is the Dark Souls of the ps2 era?

What is the Dark Souls of the ps2 era?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=notcG7oQkvo
youtube.com/watch?v=e9NYYewCSxo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_Tower_Abyss
youtube.com/watch?v=PRsGaJ39dfs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There was no such thing, and thank God there wasn't.

Kings field you fucking retard. Same for the ps1.

No user, this abomination was

What are some games that do greatswords right?
The Berserk games and Dragon's Dogma are the only ones I can think of

>tfw you hit something with a full charge as Warrior

ninja gaiden i guess

Maximo.

No one played it though

god that game is awful. I don't know how you Cred Forums convinced me to get it

All these fags pretending like they played this back then. Its nothing like shit souls and was a cool game at the time. the only hard thing about it is the final zod challenge post game

Ninja Gaiden Dabilahro

Blood Will Tell
Shadow Tower Abyss

>no one here has heard of demon's souls

>Dark souls of PS2
>demon's souls
you wat?

>demon souls
It's DARK souls, fag

Monster Hunter?
youtube.com/watch?v=notcG7oQkvo

Onimusha.

That's a ps3 game

Pic related

Like Dark Souls, it improves on the first game and is better and has more interesting secrets than its sequels(but they're still good games).

Shadow Tower Abyss.

No shit. He meant anyone who compares with Dark Souls instead of the game it was based off of Demon's Souls.

>that point in the end of onimusha 1
>that point where an infinate amount of demons spawn, as you approach the castle
>that point where you can fucking issen over a hundred demons in a row, and think something cool would happen
AND IT NEVER DID

>mfw the NES was practically Dark Souls: The Console

this video has nothing to do with "gotcha" or "bitches" and i am disappointed. its just level 3s over and over on the "i stand still to be level 3'd" monster

and Demon's Souls was based on Kings Field I'm tired of you autists sperging out every time DaS is mentioned

is the gif faggot not the video

i got you senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=e9NYYewCSxo

I played Onimusha 1 and 2 recently and yeah, the end of the first game felt kinda lacking.
Still really fun though.
Played 3 and Dawn of Dreams over a decade ago and glad to realize now that the entire series is amazing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_Tower_Abyss

Ehrgeiz Quest Mode

I never owned two sadly, but played the three (and the tactics game)
however off of the norm 3 was, with adding leon the professional, and time travel shit, it was a goddamn good installment
i never did end up getting to play dawn of dreams though

This was my first PS2 game. I want to finish it so bad but it's ugh. God damn it's shit.

there we go, that much more impressive than some speedrun shit

Yeah, the series was great. Demon's Siege was my first one and I played it on PC. Even with godawful port it was loads of fun (fuck that button pushing mini game near the end, though - fucking CHinese cunts from porting team left the Dual Shock 2 buttons and it became unneedlessly hard).

Didn't finish Dawn of Dreams, though. I rememeber being stuck on the boss who casts a clock on your characters which resulted an instant death. Didn't know what to do and somehow dropped the game altogether.

youtube.com/watch?v=PRsGaJ39dfs&feature=youtu.be
Mandatory

Fuck that

I still can't consistently issen the ninjas or tentacle arm fags