forum.rockmanpm.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=gqarjng1j58ujj1r2i9fnhrmf7&topic=653.0
youtube.com/watch?v=COzbtGBVUJk
youtube.com/watch?v=GMUSQWnXGhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>still going with MOZART
>not going by UNO DOS TRES

>UNO DOS TRES
Wait... THREE Mozarts?

Fuck, I didn't even know Mozart was Australian. I thought he was German or something.

>Time for my Icebreaker

The Final Fantasy III DS remake has a crap-ton of dialogue that goes unused, suggesting there were meant to be more cutscenes with the new characters' personalities. It never got translated before getting the axe.
tcrf.net/Final_Fantasy_III_(Nintendo_DS)/Unused_Text

The four DS orphans have subtle changes to their class costumes, usually having their own touch (Luneth has the 3X3 pattern his belts make, Arc usually has his neck bow and belt buckle, Refia has her chestplate and Ingus has his necklace) there were other minor changes as well (Black Belt: Luneth and Ingus wear sandals while Arc and Refia wear boots).

Certain costumes such as the Knight or Magus classes show that the four Orphans have the described personal touches as their sigils.

The FFIII remake had technical issues that made so that the game could only three enemy models at a time. To compensate, every enemy and boss was buffed. This aspect was kept for later releases.

Likewise, Square-Enix considered adding a save point to the endgame (right before the World of Darkness) but figured it made the sequence too easy.

Technically speaking, the DS version is considered the "canonical" version. In spite of this, Onion Knight is usually chosen as the FFIII representative. The DS characters rarely made appearances prior to Final Fantasy Record Keeper (Luneth and Ingus inspiring costumes for the Onion Knight in Dissidia). Refia is set to appear in "World Of Final Fantasy", making it the closest to a major appearance any of them have had so far.

No you moron. There isn't three of me.

(Forgot the image)
Final Fantasy I was included in a novel known as "Memory of Heroes" which adapted the first three gamesand was only ever released in Japan because reasonsThe party in that adaptation was Warrior (Zest) Thief (Sauber) White Mage (Floe) and Black Mage (Daewoo) How this fits with Dissidia I have no idea.

Bosses from Final Fantasys' 3-6 were included in the "Souls of Chaos" (FFI) bonus dungeons. When the game was ported to PSP, each boss was accompanied by a remix of the game's boss theme except Gilgamesh who's theme was... yeah, you can probably tell.

FFIII: youtube.com/watch?v=JKyShJsAPWs[Embed]

FFIV: youtube.com/watch?v=iUB7Y98J3VU[Embed]

FFV: youtube.com/watch?v=niURtB2prR0[Embed]

Battle/Clash on the Big Bridge: youtube.com/watch?v=q-VjDgZuWks[Embed]

FFVI: youtube.com/watch?v=FsHwQygZWE0[Embed]

You mean us.

The survivors are carriers

but the mozart meme is dank kek

Dr. Wily of Mega Man fame is based on Albert Einstein, a fact which is more apparent if you look at his original design. This is due to Einstein creating the theorem that lead to the creation of the Atomic Bomb.

On a similar note: Dr. Light gets his name from Thomas Edison.

Dr. Eggman gets his japanese name from the classic Beetles song "I Am The Walrus". This is reflected in his design, where his cape is designed to look like Walrus Tusks' when viewed from the front.

Eggman went through various different names before settling on his final one: "Dr. X" "Dr. What" "Dr. Gloom" "Fatty Lobotnik" "Mr. Badyear" and "Mr. Badwrench".

EL SONIDITO
youtu.be/x47NYUbtYb0

poe's law moment.

The Mega Man arcade Dev team handwaved the identical fighting style between the characters as a parallel timeline.

Mega Man and Bass was initially a "What if" story set after 8. Mega Man 9 made it canon.

The idea of Dr. Wily and Dr. Light being business partners is one exclusive to the American continuities. In Japan, they were friendly rivals with Wily eventually disappearing until the events of the first game. Mega Man Powered Up runs with this idea, but the Archie continuity uses the American storyline.

Keji Inafune and Capcom both disowned Super Adventure Rockman for being darker than the other games.

Mega Man 8 had a theme song called "Electronic Communication"
youtube.com/watch?v=W3E9sc-OCUc
The game also had the subtitle "Metal Heroes in Japan.

>Those 2 lamps by the back door
It's just not the same. Also, this is the spawn on the Zombopolis Turf Takeover map, right?
WHY THE FUCK DID THEY MAKE THIS WEEK AN EVENT WEEK.

Someone on Rockman Perfect Memories posted a timeline of the X series:
forum.rockmanpm.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=gqarjng1j58ujj1r2i9fnhrmf7&topic=653.0

Among other things, it is mentioned that Axl joined Red Alert after the Repliforce incident and that Red is rumored to, in fact, be a former member of Repliforce.

mind was fucked the first time I noticed....

>"One if by land, two if by sea"
-Benjamin Franklin

Bowser's leitmotifs vary between the Mario games. It wasn't until "Bowser's Inside Story" (Bowser's Theme/The Giant) "Mario Party 10" (Bowser Appears) and "Paper Mario Sticker Star" (The Giant Arises) for one to land for each specific series.

Dr. Eggman's leitmotif from Sonic 2006. reappeared in Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Colors.

Dr. Wily was given a remixed version of the fortress boss theme for his leitmotif in Mega Man Powered Up.

In Kirby Squeak Squad, Meta Knight's battle used King Dedede's leitmotif. On a similar note, Kirby 64 is one of few Kirby platformers where Dedede appears, but his leitmotif doesn't.

Facing the Copy Robot as Roll has her say some interesting dialogue, implying that Roll has feelings for Mega Man.

What the fuck, I hate vaginas now.

>Also, this is the spawn on the Zombopolis Turf Takeover map, right?

yes

>now

Squirtle = Squirrel + Turtle

Bulbasaur = Lightbulb + Dinosaur

Charmander = Salamander + Char Aznable

hario is Real

That tomb stone looks like 2791 to me.
Placing the events of mario party in the future.

possible. either way Mario is chock full of lore. i wonder if miyamoto intended it to be this deep

If anyone at Nintendo intended for it to be deep, Daisy wouldn't be literally irrelevant when her kingdom is 3 times the size of the Mushroom Kingdom.

More than just miyamoto works on mario games.
This lore shit might be random code monkeys putting shit in for shits.

>Lightbulb

You stupid FUCK

Did anyone mention yet that the tombstone actually says "2791"?

You're getting memed on

Jamie from Mythbusters has a DMC1 Alastror sword prop in his office, because he worked on the live action commercial for DMC1
youtube.com/watch?v=COzbtGBVUJk

youtube.com/watch?v=GMUSQWnXGhI

Some Shadow of the Colossus facts...

1. You can reach the "secret ending garden" through normal gameplay
2. You can navigate from the ending garden to the top of the bridge
3. You can "hang on" to any standard birds and fish
4. One bird in the whole map is large enough to carry you upward if you hang onto it

Some nonstandard ways to kill the lizards:

1. Shoot the tail with an arrow (lizard breaks off its tail and escapes, leaving the original tail behind and growing another later on)
2. Trample the lizard with the horse
3. Focus the sword-navigation beam onto the lizard to burn it

>WHY THE FUCK DID THEY MAKE THIS WEEK AN EVENT WEEK.

I think they said they wanted to make the trials a 2 month event, I don't know why.

Menstruation purposes probably.

That's literally retarded, though.
>Let's release this big event
>And only let people experience like 30% of the big content everyone came to try
Last week's Portal was also so shit, I just don't get it.

Faggot. Vaginas are great.

>3. Focus the sword-navigation beam onto the lizard to burn it
This was actually new to me. Haven't played the game in quite a while.

Yeah pretty much. If this was the original Garden Warfare the 2 new character classes would have been handed to us for free, and the town hall events (cats vs dinos, etc.) would have been permanent game modes.

>spoiler
That's a whole 'nother complaint really.
>If what I hear is true, it's going be a fucking Torchwood and a robotic goat
I mean, what the fuck. A Mushroom and Neptuna/Glitter Zombie would be infinitely better.

The random mechanical details in that game are fucking top-notch. So much stuff that's clearly not expected to be found in every arbitrary playthrough

Yeah, im sure they're being lazy and just reusing what took the least effort (the torch wood class look the same as a giga tochwood but smaller in scale while the goat was basically a playable class before this via the goatify and missions).

>3. Focus the sword-navigation beam onto the lizard to burn it

Holy shit. My most played single player game ever and I never knew this. Haven't played through it in a few years now but time to go burn the shit out of some lizards...

Tracer has a secret origin that Blizzard doesn't want you to know.

Fucking dope game.

> 32 equipment unlocks
> NONE are available until after you beat the game

>random trivia, insane fan thoeries, and easter eggs
>"""""lore"""""

these threads are cancer

we used to have actual lore threads about like elder scrolls lore or the Halo EU and shit like that

>elder scrolls lore
kek might as well say dark souls lore

>Secret Plot
Mah fukken nigga

> we used to have actual lore threads

lolol, enjoy preferring elitism over enjoying what's currently present

This can't be a coincidence

Her fucking shoes man.
And the way she speaks in the manga is just like Tracer.

> actual lore threads about like elder scrolls
> eldred scrolls having good lore

ok todd

>halo
>elder scrolls
>good

And Pharah too