What do we think of Funhaus?

What do we think of Funhaus?

I think they think we hate them...

Is that true?

What the fuck is Funhaus

They're better than anything else under Rooster Teeth
Funhaus and Cow Chop are some of the funniest channels right now.
Opinions the Funhaus members have are shit though, which is why I never watch they're uneducated Podcasts

Hi Lawrence

This

Shut up Lawrence, we like you, ok? So stop making these fucking insecure threads.

And get Peake in more vids.

Hey Lawrence, Longer Twits and Crits, Animations for it, and More Dan and Omar

dude cat roommate lmao

Hi, Lawrence here.

Please rape my face,

Also

>tfw adam stomps on my balls and calls me a pathetic whore when til I cum

feels good man.

>Opinions the Funhaus members have are shit though, which is why I never watch they're uneducated Podcasts

This desu. podcasts always end up either being based on a one sided intro by Lawrence that mocks the story from the outset with nobody else knowing much about it Or they just dont care about the story at all. They also have a tendency to be contrarian and always support the company (and go against dumb mob mentality) but this ended up in them saying that people were overracting to No mans sky being a lie. I dont know why they bother doing news they state themselves numerous times that they are not Journalists so they dont have to be accurate and its always going to be inferior to more focused news. I dont know why they dont just do something similar to co optional podcast and just talk about the games they played that week and shoot the shit (a bit like the earlier RT podcasts) and maybe a story if its actually interesting. Pretty sure Lawrence just made this for the comments show though

>earlier RT podcast

ahhh how I miss when it was called Drunk Tank.

Them and cow chop are the only good things about RT at the moment

Adam is such a big kid i can't help but love him

...but how do we make Funhaus

....better....

So is Elyse actually pregnant?

fuck off lawrence

>how to make funhaus better

Stop caring so much about achievement hunter's demo

same as every other big group friend simulator like Easy Allies, Giant Bomb, and countless others. Complete wastes of time and devoid of any actual entertainment. Fanbase consists exclusively of losers who were never social enough to belong to a large group of friends so they get their vicarious thrills by watching a bunch of manchildren talk about mundane entertainment.

decent logo action

I think this isn't video games

>we

but I like em, senpai

and I have a pretty big group of friends.

funnily enough, their podcasts are the only thing I enjoy by them now. Used to watch all their shit but it got kinda samey/repetitive after a few months of consistent viewing.

steam friends don't count

they were better as Inside Gaming desu

>Adam is dead inside from shilling so long
>Bruce genuinely enjoys his job
>James tries to be the Alpha but is balding and has an addiction to pain medication
>Lawrence has incredibly low self esteem
>Peak is just there
>Elyse is a lot smarter than she seems and is pretty funny, which is rare
On their podcast they really show off how they are in real life. Their videos are just meme spouting shit and appealing to YT kiddos

>meet Gus, Blaine and Miles at pax
>Geoff isn't at the signing table
>bump into him on the floor later and ask him if he could sign my hat
>he's pretty cool about it and immediately pulls out a sharpie

it was neat. I hope I didn't seem like a sperg but I probably did

Gus is also cool

I dont remember any meme spouting.

>has an addiction to pain medication
Source

gtfo witth that shit you massive fucking faggot

were talking about funhaus.

die a slow painful death

I was just thinking of this. I can't think of anything recent that would warrant people to hate FH. Either you blanket hate all e-celebs or you're okay with FH. I honestly wish they'd make longer videos, but I know that encroaches into AH territory. Some of the longer vids, like drunk Mario Maker, are among my favorite.

Play more old clunky games, they are funniest when they play games like GORE

Enough of GTAV videos already

>it's a Bruce laughs hysterically episode

Makes my day every time.

Where are the video games?
All I see is a bunch of manchildren gossiping about e-celebs

Elyse is friends with Burch and has been on Hey Ash. Anytime Cred Forums is brought up she shuts her mouth.

Has she been to the women's UN yet?

Do any of you guys watch their DND show? I never thought watching DND would be remotely interesting, but I enjoyed the first few episodes of the AH version. Then I saw someone mention Critical Role and after watching a few of those and seeing how good this shit could be, I can't watch the FH one. I didn't like any of their characters and it seemed like it'd be 50 episodes before anything happened because of how little fucks they gave for the game.

They seriously need to change the podcast format.
Episodes where they go into things they did/games they played were great, while ones where they comment on news just fucking drag because Lawrence won't let anyone off the rails.

Also more Peake. I want to protect his smile.

Their DnD show is pretty good. They really get into about 4 episodes in ,but Lawrence is the only one who doesn't really get into it, except for the 30 min episode that was literally all character interaction.
Don't know how it compares to Critical Role though

Try listening to Nerd Poker.

That shit is pretty good too if you like DND based shit

I just watched the most recent Heavy Metal FAKK episode. Goddamn the moments where Adam starts raging because of the shit controls and James and Bruce just goad him on are comedy gold.

>One person Cred Forums hates with a passion
>One person Cred Forums praises
>both are close friends