Post the worst game you have ever played

Post the worst game you have ever played.

Try to think far back into everything you played; maybe you started gaming with the SNES or Genesis. Perhaps a PS1, maybe even an Xbox 360, and post the saddest attempt at a video game you have ever come across.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yODLkaF8F-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That Rugrats Mario Party ripoff on N64. I think it was called "Scavenger Hunt."

Literally the least fun I've ever had playing a video "game."

You don't play much vidyas

Haven't played that, but I do remember playing some Nick Toons racing game for the PS1, had the rugrats on the cover I think. That game was pretty fucked up too

youtu.be/yODLkaF8F-Y

The Incredibles tie in game for the PS2. The most tedious gaming experience I've ever had.

Has there ever been a good tie in game? The only one I can think of is those Spongebob games in 6th gen

Come now, even within the Sonic series there are worse games than Unleashed. Secret Rings is the worst Sonic game I've played personally. That or Rivals.

I've played damn near every Sonic game, yes even 06, Blast, and the like, and this one was by far the worst. It's not even a comparison.

Your taste is legitimately shit

Ever play Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity? I've been thinking about getting it for the Wii.

Hello Unleashedfaggot

I actually haven't no, only played the first Sonic Riders. I remember it because it was the best thing to come out of the 15th anniversary, it was decent.

Although I should add, most Sonic games on the Wii are a disaster. Sonic Colors is pretty much a masterpiece though, but I'm sure you've played that.

Unleashed is 6/10
honestly the night segments are mediocre platforming and beat em up, but its polished and not THAT bad
How is this game worse than Chronicles or 06?

there are probably worse games but non other ever disappointed me this much ever again.

I haven't, actually. I don't have any of the Sonic games but occasionally emulate 2 and 3 & Knuckles.

Its terrible. Like 06 and Chronicles are terrible too, but there's some comedic value to be found in the games glitches (06), writing (06, Chronicles), or music (Chronicles). 06 also has an awesome soundtrack and I like the vocal theme of the game, so that alone makes it better, but it also has some nice graphics in some spots, mainly Kingdom Valley, Tropical Jungle, and Crisis City.

Sonic Unleashed, fuck where do I begin. It starts out with a lame movie. The music is terrible and the graphics look like shit, shit hurts my eyes. The gameplay? In the day you're holding X and you teleport to the end. I can realistically probably beat every level by holding X and closing my eyes for a few minutes. In the night? You're playing the worst, most uninspired and dull brawling game ever. The combos are boring, the controls don't work. The battle music interrupts the normal music, although I guess that was smart since it keeps you awake and in a fighting mood, otherwise you'd fall asleep. The little pink sidekick guy, fuck that guy. The hubs? Bland as can be, zero design or effort went into them. Most egregious of all, the game wants you to actively pay attention and play it so you can progress. I'm talking about those medals if you're unsure. Fuck that, fuck it all, its a joke and easily one of the worst games ever made.

I see then, you should give Sonic Colors a try, its the best 3D Sonic game ever made.

step aside

I think one of those shitty Kirby games on 3DS

Can't remember which one, but it definitely was worth forgetting

I always thought of Kirby as one of Nintendo's weakest series. They all look and sound the same, never got what people saw in them.

kirby is like starfy but with more depth and challenge

That's the thing, the few Kirbys I played had no depth or challenge.

Starfy is even worse
its also mostly underwater

I fucked up yet again, meant to say that Sonic Generations is the best 3D Sonic game, especially the Classic Sonic bits. But still Sonic Colors is second place and is very worth playing.

Holy shit that sounds terrible then. Sounds like an even worse Kirby

Gotcha, I'll try them out. Thanks.

This game was legendarily janky in my circle of friends

Easily Sonic Adventure of Symphony of the Night.

You might like canvas curse for the gimmick

Fuck absolutely everything about this game, specifically in board game format. If it's digital with strangers online, it goes fast enough that the bullshit isn't so bad.

But jesus fuck. Risk as a board game. Everyone except the winner is bored as shit by the time the game is over

Np famboni, enjoy

Isn't that the one where you draw on the DS to make a path?

Sword of the Stars 2. It's really fucking horrible.

thanks for reminding me what the worst sonic game is m8
zero gravity is fucking terrible, i pirated that and still feel like i wasted my time

yea and the sequel on wii u, haven't played it tho

Sounds interesting enough, could see it working for the DS touchscreen

Dunno the worst but Tales of Zestiria and Paper Mario Sticker Star are the only games I have played and outright hated

I always get sad when I remember the developers were rushed and that it could've been a full game.