IM STILL MAD

IM STILL MAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUclDZHax0w
docviewer.yandex.com/?url=ya-disk-public://lP/dVMEk6CKpjLi8JvG1TmNFidK3REpqMLjxU6SDK7Q=&name=Chrono Trigger Symphony Vol.1 (FLAC).zip&c=57df9e1d2dd4
cloclo37.cldmail.ru/rVYeTfyvfkNuWyw9QSb/G/4ae3/NwnaypgmZ?key=21c49ea6adf7ec34aedb192024dcfa058e274735
cloclo19.cldmail.ru/cxVdDozUPCvpwV7foZd/G/Erx3/KTDVDEada?key=21c49ea6adf7ec34aedb192024dcfa058e274735
the-brinkoftime.ru/index/0-267
the-brinkoftime.ru/index/0-273
m
youtube.com/watch?v=4xuXkVzBdJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Akira has some ugly art when it comes to humans.

that's fanart dumbass.

Ya think?

Psst. Hey, user. Check it out. If you show your support for our DS port, then we miiiiight think about considering making another Chrono game... perhaps. Oh, btw, you have to sell over 2 million copies, or no deal.

Should've bought more copies of Chrono Cross

Fuck Square Enix, if they are remaking final fantasy VII they should at least consider remaking chrono trigger.

Why?
Chrono Trigger is already perfect there would be no reason to remake it.

Fuck Chrono Trigger. Remake Xenogears into the game it should have been in the first place.

SSJG Goku?

It is the only SNES era game to no transfer over to 3D. Chrono Cross does not count either.

Also I want to have Johnny in my party.

That's because 3d is pig disgusting. You can't improve on 16 bit sprite art.

>You can't improve on 16 bit sprite art.
You can with 32 bit sprite art

I agree with your second sentence but not the first

>It is the only SNES era game to no transfer over to 3D

So you want Chrono Trigger with shitty Kingdom Hearts combat and every era is it's own epi$ode?

>that guy doing an HD remake of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 as if it's not going to be shut down the moment Square finds out

It was a 3D remake fans were making 10 years ago, and then Square ate them.

What about Sparkster, or Demon's Crest, or Metal Warriors or Aero the Acro-Bat? What about Earthworm J... oh wait.

>Sparkster
>Demon's Crest
>Metal Warriors
What taste!

>Aero the Acro-Bat
And he fumbles

>Chrono Trigger
>Kingdom Hearts combat

That would be nice.

No, that would be an ungodly abomination.

>Wanting mordern Square to remake CT
>Press X for awesome
>Press O for over the top
>Action game with mild RPG elements

Emailing Square right now.

A Chrono Trigger musou or ARPG with a focus on double and triple techs would be the bee's knee's, man.

Honestly it probably wouldn't have turned out that great anyway

The 30 first minutes of Chrono Cross where more entertaining than all of Chrono Trigger.
I don't get why everyone loves this game so much.

You guys are killing me. Your posts literally gave me cancer, and I'm dying.

>demand sells over a million
>put few copies for sell making the game rare as fuck
I won't fall for your tricks Square

>Sparkster
We don't talk about that

How mad are you now?

>thought it was going to be a 1:1 remake
>later learned it was only going to remake some parts of the game
And nothing of value was lost. Either remake the whole thing or don't even bother

Every JRPG would be better if they used KH's model of gameplay. Turn-based is garbage

Rather have a brand new game.

Chrono Resurrection is the biggest example of "NEVER TELL ANYONE YOU ARE MAKING A FANGAME OR A REMAKE" of a licenced IP,fuckers spent almost 10 years remaking the entire game in 3D, every single detail, quest, ost, etc.

the game is done 100% but the idiots told everyone about it before releasing it, they got hit by a lawsuit and only they can play the game for personal pleasure, if the game ever make it to the public they are going to get their asses sued until they die.

in some computer there is a copy of a full 3D remake of Chrono trigger, with remaster OST, and we will never see it

Chrono Trigger was never rare. Not the SNES version, nor the DS port. Even back in the early eBay days, copies of the SNES version were being sold for $60 - $80 by the boat load with the tag "rare" on them. It's only harder to come across now because of scalpers buying them all up and selling them for higher costs.

The DS port was overproduced to the point where it was being sold in bargain bins for $20. The problem was that SE was selling their DS games for $40. Their only DS games with actual small print runs were Dragon Quest IV and V before they started to do reprints.

The biggest problem was they expected heavy sales on a $40 DS game that was a port. Even Final Fantasy IV, a complete remake, didn't sell that high.

I want a JRPG that plays something like superhot.

I never even played the original and this still makes me mad. Total ruse cruise, I felt bad for fans of the series.

>Aero the Acro-Bat

that came out on SNES too? i remember playing the Genesis version. fun game.

Always looked like shit. Glad it got C&D'd.

>with remaster OST

Huh. I remember a few years back, there was this big project some guy put out that redid the entire Chrono Trigger soundtrack using modern synthesizers. Like, the whole thing.

I wonder if he had any part in it?

In Europe the ds version was kinda rare
>Their only DS games with actual small print runs were Dragon Quest IV and V before they started to do reprints.
I always had the idea that every DQ ds had small print. Just 8 wasn't because it was a big thing at the time for the PS2 and america had FF12 demo.

Don't really know, there are a lot of people good with software remaking RPG OST, i think the entire FF6 and FF7 is redone by some guys on youtube

I just know it was a big project.

Here's one of the tracks, I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=SUclDZHax0w

you mean the Blake Robinson Synthetic Orchestra?
docviewer.yandex.com/?url=ya-disk-public://lP/dVMEk6CKpjLi8JvG1TmNFidK3REpqMLjxU6SDK7Q=&name=Chrono Trigger Symphony Vol.1 (FLAC).zip&c=57df9e1d2dd4

cloclo37.cldmail.ru/rVYeTfyvfkNuWyw9QSb/G/4ae3/NwnaypgmZ?key=21c49ea6adf7ec34aedb192024dcfa058e274735

cloclo19.cldmail.ru/cxVdDozUPCvpwV7foZd/G/Erx3/KTDVDEada?key=21c49ea6adf7ec34aedb192024dcfa058e274735

All in flac.

>It was a 3D remake fans were making 10 years ago, and then Square ate them.

Do you seriously believe they would have made it, even if Square hadn't C&Ded them?

Well, the first link works, but the last two don't... But what you have given me, user, is more than enough! Thank you!

Direct linking didn't work then, went and got the link that redirects to the dl

the-brinkoftime.ru/index/0-267

the-brinkoftime.ru/index/0-273
Just click the "Cкaчaть" since there's no MP3/FLAC, just FLAC.

Hey, man, you didn't have to do that. Thanks though, I really do appreciate it, far more than you know. Thank you! :)

Some songs are kinda meh and over done, but once you get to the last three...

I'm gonna have to come up with a better trip for I'm here to stay and make all the people that hate sharing mad.

>the game is done 100%

Lol.

>>Press X for awesome

It's an RPG you dumbass, you already press X for all the actions.

if the game were really 100% done they'd just put it on the internet for free retard
the most a company can do is get you to take it down but by then it's already out

That reminds me of how actual files of Pandemic Battlefront 3 is out there and the dick hasn't released it because muh bragging rights.

Scientists baffled by developer's incredible ability to fuck up every time.

I love RE5 gameplay but as a horror nah man. I still haven't played 6.

I can't, in good conscience, recommend playing it. I got it for $8 on PSN because it was cheap but holy hell, it's bad. Everything you hear on reviews is true, it's bad. The player is constantly interrupted by QTE's, cut-scenes, and hand-holding, camera-guided segments. It's bad, bro.

Yeah I'm probably not going to play it and I love Mercs3d and Rev1 on my 3ds.

I'm planning on playing RE1-3 for the first time next month.

Still no 3d Gemfire that I know of.

IX also had a large print run, but that's only because it was published by Nintendo in the west.

>galaxy in turmoil

>morons still spreading misinfo a decade later

This shit was never supposed to be a full game, they just made a demo for attention and never got a C&D either.

nice goalpost moving

>an HD remake of the worst Kingdom Hearts game
There's a reason they only put the Cutscenes in 1.5 HD.

Apparently there is actually complete files and shit of it out there and Galaxy was fans using pieced together stuff.

I've been in many late night/early morning Battlefront threads so I'm not completely sure.

>full 3d remake

it was supposed to be only a few chosen scenes, not the whole game

All the assets from the game were completely out there and Galaxy in Turmoil devs pieced them back together and were going to release it for free on Steam. 1 week before the release, EA stepped in and make them cancel it.

Now they're working on tweaking the assets to keep the Star Wars vibe but without the Copyright infringement.

Makes sense, I strangely liked LoTR Conquest and I wish Battlefront had become it's own genre. I'm never going to forgive EA for shutting down Pandemic.

>Destroy All Humans
>Mercenaries
>Battlefront
>Saboteur

Perfect b-games

Are you going for the Remake, or the original RE1?

Original because I like cheese.

So why can't they just leak it "by accident"?

Because it was never actually finished.

>.ru

All the scenarios were okay except for Chris'
They went full gears of war on that shit.

Given the disgusting fanwank bullshit that was crimson echoes, I think squeenix probably did us a favor on this one.

Whether it was complete or not doesn't really matter now, does it?

But he did release it m8, just put the pieces together

m e g a
.nz/#!Q1x1yJwR!4T4MRLn9YnU3fDE6wsvp6xGavNlrROFl0a2DFpDX_CE

I don't understand how someone can call RE5 a good game. Glad you enjoyed it, I don't give a fuck. But that game gave me a fuckin aneurism. I was so angry at the shit that I had to deal with non stop. Its like paying money to have someone punch me in the face everytime I jump while playing through super Mario Bros. RE5 is an abortion and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy

What didn't you like about it? Or should I say what DID you like?

The controls were my main source of anger. I played it with a friend in co-op and finished it through sheer determination. You move like an autistic pineapple. Getting around in the world was just.... Bad. Running, stopping completely to turn, and then begging to run again.Enemies had strangely massive hp pools at times. The setting just wasn't scary, like Africa looks like that all the time. Im not to big a fan of interactive cutscene but that's personal taste. Sheva had like 3 lines other than "i'll do whatever you say Chris." And just all around story wise it just felt extremely underdeveloped. The entire story is summed up to Chris finding his partner then punching 90's hackerman in the dick. I did enjoy some of the boss fights and had some good laughs with a friend playing it, but the last 2 levels brought me to a point of rage I haven't felt before or since then at a game. The final boss fight had infuriating mechanics leading up to being able to shoot the badman. And once again, the movement was so clunky I can't believe they spent more than 20 minutes implementing it. It had its goods, but it's like having a delicious bowl of soup that someone shit in. It's hard to enjoy the soup when to do so you have to eat shit.

>story summed up to Chris finding his partner then punching some 90's hackerman in the dick
Fuck that made me kek

Though I will say expecting a GOOD story from resident evil is like hoping god will have mercy on us and render upon us the sweet embrace of death.

I'll also agree that the constant stopping to aim was just pure rage-inducing, but I feel like 6 actually improved on that. Too bad 6 is just chock-full of schlock and QTE's like it's going out of style.

Overall though, i can see why you don't like it.

>the controls
the fucking controls are the fucking exact same thing than in 4 , which again are the exact same thing from 1-3
not defending re5 , fuck that shit

I can't bounce to this

i expect B-tier for resident evil games
no full-retard "i'm a carton villian and experiment on myself and jump in lava , hahaha by the way i'll kill you next time , no , not this time , next time , ok maybe next time? let me inject more shit into my body without planning or experimenting

dude i know exactly what you mean, but somehow its different, i enjoyed 4, and ive been really enjoying 6 even though they kinda fixed it in that. but in 5 it gave me a fucking war boner i was so angry.

Fuck, I hate that autistic REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE shit. Anytime someone does it, I imagine it's because they can't form the sentence: "I'm a REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEtard."

Wouldn't you inject a highly dangerous serum to give you an edge over Chris 'smuggles watermelons in his biceps' Redfield?

I feel like it was ok in 4 because it had less emphasis on action

Kill Yourself

well i wouldn't because in theory wesker is a cunning planning bastard since he started working with umbrella (or was the re0 guy the first one? he worked with?)

I remember thinking this looked amazing

Looking at it now... wow does it look like shit

how old is this picture? 2003?
It's at least a decade old game.

best part of the game.
youtube.com/watch?v=4xuXkVzBdJQ