youtu.be/a1bjl9wM-og?t=897
youtu.be/b3DaHzBcdQk?t=963
youtube.com/watch?v=e3h6es6zh1c
youtu.be/a1bjl9wM-og#t=897
youtu.be/b3DaHzBcdQk#t=963
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Day 45 pirate.

google says it has denuvo so it will never be goty

>The game has graphical glitches in it's cutscenes that were put up as a fucking published demo
This game is gonna be another fucking Watch Dogs, I can't wait for webms

>not letting me play as Punished Vito
beyond gay

>They literally fucking show that even after unloading a sawed off shotgun, it still fires without reload in an execution

t. poorfag

WE

>Guy drives into the parking lot.
>Tony tells him to park anywhere.
>He parks in the only spot that has No Parking signage.
MOMS GONNA FREAK

>code to the elevator is 0451

>Series is about Italian mobsters reaping what
they sow.
>Makes main character in 3 a nigger.
>True Romance clip doesn't count you guys.

>Main character goes full Russian olympic and just chains needle after needle while facetanking bullets.

WE WUZ HACKAZ

WE WUZ WW1 WARIORZ

WE WUZ MAFIAAAZ

this is the year of WE

>Tony fires an RPG that misses him
>MC is knocked forward while explosion happens in front of him

>Mafia was my favourite game growing up
>Even like Mafia 2
>Love the New Orleans setting
>Don't mind black protagonist and all that
Yet this game is the most generic shit ever
This shit hurts

no. mods.

you imbecile.

>Tony just shoots his SMG straight down the hallway while the player pops out and shoots at him.

there's no official confirmation

Those fucking facial animations straight out of 2004.

I don't want to shit on this game, but you really think this is GOTY material? Its 2016 and game looks like from 2008.

This game will have amazing threads

I'm sure that's the reason and not just pathetic bandwagoning how denuvo ruins games.

Why do people always bring up the black protagonist and shit first and foremost? There's a shitton of other glaring flaws that you could pick out from their OFFICIAL GAMEPLAY DEMONSTRATIONS that bring the game down already. The black protag and shit isn't even a problem since it's still about the mafia and shit. But goddamn, that generic as fuck revenge story, the horrible graphics, the barren as fuck city, the lack of customisation options for your character at all, the lack of any talk about depth in the 'criminal ecology' they're so proud about.

Fuck this game. I still have some hope that they're just shit at marketing it and keep on showing shit parts of it instead of the good ones (maybe in some hopes to keep the good shit under wraps and avoid spoilers? I dunno) but I'm not holding my breath.

Because if it wasn't for the black protagonist nobody would even know about the game.

Realistically no one would bat an eye at this shit if it weren't for the black protag, Cred Forums faggots use it as an excuse for WEWUZ shitposting and Mafia fans see it as a slap to the face
Not to mention the fact that the game has a not-Trump that you kill that makes the black protag seem like a decision made by white-guilt ridden leftists

Fuck off, Mafia is pretty well-known IP. Mafia 2 was riding on its own name for its marketing in fact.

Fuck off. Mafia is a literally who franchise.

A literally who franchise with 2 AAA games in them you dense motherfucker. Fuck off into your imaginary world.

It's frustrating because it's like an anti-complaint thing going on. The people who want to complain and express frustrations about actual gameplay problems are drowned out by all the Cred Forumsposting. Kinda like DmC and the whole black hair bullshit. It's not a problem and fuckers should stop shining the spotlight on it, drowning out and practically invalidating other actual criticisms.

>the "boss" is just a guy standing still and shooting while you shoot at him from cover
>The entire video is a shitshow
>The comments are praising it like the second coming

>Cred Forumsposting
nah. many of the complaints have been aimed at the accuracy of the setting; people have pointed out that the black mob had no presence in New Orleans, instead most black mobsters worked for the italians directly.

it's not Cred Forumsposting to point out that some SanFran studio is picking up a previously beloved franchise to shoehorn some SJW revenge fantasy into it when it has no place there. If the game had it's own name and history nobody would be upset about this, but if it wasn't tied to Mafia nobody would have heard of it.

>people have pointed out that the black mob had no presence in New Orleans, instead most black mobsters worked for the italians directly.

Isn't that the premise of the game though? That your 'gang' is working for the Italian mob and you get betrayed sending you on a revenge plot?

As far as open-world games go there's GTA and Mafia, some Ubi stuff, LA Noire (likely a one-off since that whole Team Bondi thing) and not a whole lot else, unless you count Batman maybe. So no. Plus the first game was actually great, and 2 wasn't bad either, just somewhat short.

That said the shooting in this looks genuinely terrible, protagonist seems virtually invincible (as did the boss). Also seems like the AI is a bit too on the blind side. I don't remember ever getting repeatedly shot in the previous 2 games without dying fairly quickly.

>French Canadian developer makes game set in San Francisco, makes black protagonist from stereotypically black Oakland
>despite SF having it's own black communities
>SF Developer makes game about a black mobster in New Orleans
>There was no black mob in New Orleans
Fucking hilarious
They claim to care so much but are such lazy idiots about it

what game was set in san fransisco? new watch dogs?

Yeah
I don't plan on playing it but if they don't have RBL Posse on the tracklist they will have really fucked up

Looks like every generic shootan game ever, complete with the cheap stealth mechanics. FWIW Mafia 2 was also quite mediocre, so this isn't much of a surprise. I do hope Mafia 3 features Playboy girl collectibles or something, though with the SJW proliferation in recent years I doubt this will happen.

>BLACK character revenging tha BLACK mob against the evil WHITE ITALIAN mob

day never pirate

Not even worth a pirate

Italians arent white

they don't make tits like they used to

reposting this to show you guys wht the devs about your intelligence

lol

and completely fucked up that sentence

>WHITE ITALIAN

lol

Is New Orleans worth going to on a vacation?

It really shows that the game is made for subhuman liberals with all the hand holding and all the propaganda.

youtu.be/a1bjl9wM-og?t=897

The state of gaming in a nutshell ladies and gentlemen, this is a Boss Fightâ„¢

its called humor dummy

Holy shit this isn't some fake exaggeration.

youtu.be/b3DaHzBcdQk?t=963

This whole game is a joke then...

it was humor in Portal 2, here it's just horrible

Jesus Christ, this looks horrible.

>yeah its shit guys but do we really need to bring up the black guy?

yes

WE do

Look very closely and tell me you don't see a goty contender.

Kek. That is literally *smacks lips*.

dude WHAT

>have black character
>it's law to make them as ugly as possible
Why?

There are some good looking black people out there. Why only make the most gorilla looking motherfuckers?
It's not like most developers make a white main character some fat neet with a neckbeard.

>cop being a bully to dindu with his white soon-to-be-enriched gf
truly a game ahead of its time

>Why do people always bring up the black protagonist and shit first and foremost?

I don't even care that he's black. I just think it's fucking retarded to take a franchise where the entire selling point was that you're a member of the Italian mob and make an entry where that concept is thrown out the window almost immediately. The whole black mafia thing just seems like a lame excuse they threw in at the last minute in order to justify their decision.

Kill yourself you assuming self righteous cocksucker

DEY CALL ME DONTE, THE DEGO KILLA

WIR WAREN KAISERS UND SCHEISSE

He looks like a uglier Jordan Peele
youtube.com/watch?v=e3h6es6zh1c

>I still try and fail to use timecodes on Cred Forums in 2016

youtu.be/a1bjl9wM-og#t=897
youtu.be/b3DaHzBcdQk#t=963
change the question mark to a pound sign.

Hope it turns into a Call of Juarez: The Cartel where everyone hated it and just wanted another western game instead.

Then they made Gunslinger which was fucking great.

>Just Cause 3
5 FPS, constant second-long freezes
Ate 16 GB of RAM before patches, now it "only" takes 12 GB
No multiplayer as well
>Lord of the Fallen
10 FPS, crashes
>Homefront: The Revolution
8 FPS, freezes, can't write my own FOV in .ini

All Denuvo games, all run like shit even on lowest settings on a PC that handles ArmA3 and GTAV without breaking a sweat. I wonder what's the problem.

Works on my machine, maybe you should stop being a tech iliterate retard

You're figuratively the only person on this site that's complained about a timecode not working when I posted one here.

>All Denuvo games, all run like shit even on lowest settings

MGSV had a million issues but running like shit wasn't one of them and it used Denuvo.

When will this meme die. But here's a (you).

>"what are we gonna do for out next game boss?"
>Hayden Blackman: "I've got an idea. It sort of just came to me."

>WE

>Blackman
>I AM THE LAW
>nu-male hipster
>terrible shirt
>shaved King of Coders? Blashpemy.
>literal potato
>24

they showed this exact thing happening with a different cop, different black guy and different white girl in one of the trailers. dollars to donuts 'cop harassing interracial couple (always black male/white female)' makes up about 20% of the NPC interactions sprinkled about, with four other examples of minorities being persecuted for flavour.

Homefront ran extremely well considering the graphics on a 970 and 6gb ram.
I agree with the others too.
Don't forget about DOOM that ran at 100fps on a 970.

That trailer doesn't look very good. The gameplay seems shitty and glitchy. The way its put together and shot feels and looks bad. It kind of upsets me. The protagonist looks like a cool guy, Vietnam vet, kind of reminds me of Travis Bickle from Taxi Driver, except way less interesting. Plus, the whole Italian mob vs black mob seems like a race thing, even though I feel like it shouldn't. It feels like they're making it that way.

This could've been a interesting game. The time period and setting are interesting. The protag could have an interesting backstory. But its going to be a generic shit. Sucks.

Dunno, haven't played it.
Mad Max ran OK with Denuvo, though.
I guess code obfuscation got to ridiculous degree in games released after last autumn, and devs can't find any way to optimize it.

>game has a hostage mission
>hostage doesn't take damage

DO YOU HAVE EYES

>not literally
it probably relates to some common Cred Forums extension not everyone has, like when people say "it's right there in the title of the picture/webm!' and it's not, unless you have some extension.

No.

I have a 960, Homefront ran anything but well on my PC.
Graphics? This must be a joke, right? It looks worse than Crysis 2, and Crysis 2 was pretty bad itself.

>The fucking chairs take half a second longer than the bodies before moving
>The fucking dude in red dies like he got shot
Every fucking time

I think it looks fun. You guys need to relax.

If you don't buy it, you are a butthurt pirate and a racist.

Hahahaha I almost thought it was a part of the game

Will speed limits still be enforced?

kek

How embarrassing.

game of the millennium

>Kinda like DmC and the whole black hair bullshit
That complaint was never common among fans. It was a bullshit strawdog the company came up with to distract from all the real criticism.

well done. still, what about her tiny hand? no need to add retarded shit to this pic, it's already there.

It's going to be abysmal, isn't it?

Cool by me. I'm just really miffed that this game has some potential to be an interesting, gritty, crime story. And it'll just be fucking shit.

Oh, and as an Italian American, I'm also offended by the portrayal of Italian Americans in the game.

What kind of retarded 11 year old finds this shit funny? Just breathe mustard gas already.

>strawdog

have you ever said BADA BING unironically

You first triggered niggered.

Doom, Mad Max, and MGS V all run silky smoove

Actually, yes.
Any stupid Italian American lingo you can think of, I've probably said it both unironically and ironically because I learned it from my family.

DUDE MODERN SETTING WITH GUNS

A sacrificial idea. Are you stupid?

Holy fuck. Are you sure it is 2016? How the fuck can a game be released in 2016 and look like fucking GTAV?

>mafia 3
>black

nopirate/10

Oh, look. A retarded 11 year old.

If this is the "best" they can show off, this is going to be on par with Watch_dogs in terms of technical blunders. I mean Watch_dog technically was a piece of shit but at least none of the gameplay demo showed it but they fucking show it in Mafia 3

The map at least looks fun to explore. Hopefully there will be a trainer or something so you can just change the characters model to one of the pedestrians.

GOTY

Frankly it's commendable that they showed it like that. Either they had blind faith in their product or they got fucked over by the producers rushing them for the demo

t.nigger

Probably the former and the delusion that people are going to buy this game because the MC is fucking black

>That weapon selection
They aren't fucking hiding it is a fucking GTA knock off huh?

Not in the year of Doom.

>TFW no game with Travis Bickle as protag

My guess is that the game is still in beta state and 2K wants to rush it out the door like Activision did to Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5

I feel like it's a testing ground for a next GTA

What really gets me is 8 years and a generation ago, GTA IV's whole mechanic of calling in a gun shop in a car had an entire dedicated rack to examine all the guns while looking but this shit only has a menu to flip through

forget about it

>Rush mafia 2 out of the door
>Crash and burn
>Now want to rush mafia 3 out of the door

They never fucking learn huh?

Mafia was always a GTA knockoff.

>14 minute onwards
>That enemy AI
>Doesn't even take fucking cover
>Sprays down an empty hall
Jesus fucking christ

That's quite an achievement, considering that the first Mafia was in development before R* even started working on GTA3.

I can just hear the "WE" when they all fly out of their chairs

oh holy shit, can someone dump the shoops people made with this fucking guy? some of these were hilarious

IT'S UNAMANO, GET HIM!

Fogetta bowt it

Am I the only one who thinks that the music is pretty shitty?
I know they are going for 50's (??) feel, but this just reminds me of some cheap fishing arcade music.

Maybe, there's a chance you'll get into a poker game over the future name of your gaming company so make sure you practise before hand!

Wait a minute, i recognize that gay blowjob...

Is this the Trump curse all over again?!

HOLY SHIT

these were great threads

>he's also doing the same pose in every shot

every new game will have denuvo fuckin retarded meme spouter

jesus what an ape

Yeah they do, user.

why we gotta play as mulignon? why they treat us like animale?

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Is it just me or are they retarded for spoiling that the Italians betray you? That could've been a neat twist for people who haven't seen/played/read a single mafia themed product

Game looks fine, but I don't like the main character

>game solely about blacks killing whites
>nobody has a problem with this
>pandering this hard to minorities
I smell a trashcan.

This is hilarious.

did i smell butthurt?

It's a videogame, dingus

>the last 7 seconds of the trailer
>fucking Mustang is preorder bonus
Day 14 pirate

it will have denuvo :)

That's why I said day 14 pirate :)

just like every other dneuvo game

OH WAIT!

Looks like just another 3rd person shooter.

LMAO
M
A
O

He is a giga nigga, so he take no damage.

>The "hype" pictures with quotes have nothing but some youtube "celeb" quotes

They might fool a few 12 year olds with those but realisticly this game is going to bomb horribly.

why does this feel racially charged?

That posture..Looks like fucking Nash from SFV. That's who he reminds me of e every time I look at him.

Because you are a butthurt Cred Forumstard that sees le ebul cultural marxism boogieman everywhere

Everytime I see this posted I wonder to myself who thought this was acceptable in 2016

>ywn get to play as an unhinged, psychotic vigilante in a AAA game

Fucks sakes, all I wanted was an fps version of Hotline Miami.

>that absolutely braindead AI
>keeps running into the player for some reason
>not even the boss tries taking cover for even a second
What the fuck?
I havent seen shit this bad in years

You just hate this game because of the black MC

>game is about a black man going on a murder spree against a specific white ethnic group
>earliest previews play up cops harassing black men for no reason
>no racial tension here boss!
you're starting to see Cred Forums around every corner. a little ironic, isn't it?

what an amazingly astute observation
somebody make this guy a scientist holy shit

seriously where is the science committee? we need to elect a new mayor of science and this is clearly the guy

I'm already a scientist

holy shit
he elected himself this is unprecedented

>black people hate is on the rise because of their shittinness
>for some reason decide it'd be a good idea to push your stupid political agenda in videogames and put lots of niggers as main characters
>get surprised when gamers hate you
Shocking.

i have a better idea
dont turn fps into racing games
and dont change characters of a franchise
but guess you'll be okey if ryu is a nigger in the next street fighter , not like its any different to what capcom already did with sf3/4/5 anyway

Yeah, my mom was surprised too when that happened.

>implying they wouldn't be okay with that
you need to make the analogy of changing a nonwhite character into a white one for them to actually be bothered by it, and then maybe think about why.

>How about some GTAV DLC where you play as Franklin, a white man trying to break into the black world of street dealing

>what the fuck, no? that doesn't make any sense, he should be black

>what's the matter, can't handle a little change? if he was black there would be no story. why is this so important to you anyway, can't handle the idea of playing as a white guy? it's not like being black is important to the character's identity.

looks like generic trash

This actually looks great, why did you lie to me Cred Forums?

>gloating with fan reviews
how to spot a disaster

Can't be fucked watching the video, but how does this compare to the other 2 Mafias?

I always liked how the other 2 highlight the ups and downs of life in organised crime, and how ruthless it is where no one is your friend. Will the character in Mafia 3 face betrayal from the "black mob" at some point and question his loyalty?

Also I loved the immersion, realism and deep story in the original 2 games (especially the first though). Is Mafia 3 going to keep to this realistic and fairly dark theme, or is it going for a brighter and more action packed/fun experience like GTA and Saints Row?

W3

oh my

SHIT
WANK
BLOWS
FUCK

>Photoshoped by a well known scam artist "photographer"

Yeah no, do some research.

Do they ever call him a nigger in this game? Or is it the current year?

Devs said there were places where the character would attract attention because of his color so yes, you'll probably get called a nigger in the game.

>8:10

Jesus Christ look at that how close he gets before the shadows come in. Everything in the game is like this. What a pile of dogshit.

I hate niggers.
Day never pirate.

Holy fuck this game looks so fucking bad. Like none of it works. It always seems to fall apart in some way, whether visually or mechanically.

>gameplay demo
>half of it is cutscenes
I hate this. I really do. It frustrates me to no end. Why do people do this? Worse is when they just spend five minutes staring at the grass or walking around in a circle.

It honestly feels like this game needs at least another year of polish before release. Good money that the PC port is garbage.
That said I'm still somewhat interested in playing it. Hope to God you can turn off the UI though because its fucking terrible and doesnt fit with the setting at all.

So it's modern-day GTA in a 1960s setting? I'm fine, thanks.

so ur a black man killing the mafia or wut

>code to the elevator is 0451
Numale faggots need to stop fucking putting this in their game. Only Deus Ex (the original) gets to use that.

NOW HOLD UP

The story is parody-tier. Who thought it was acceptable?

graphics wise, it looks like shit.

Sleeping Dogs looks 10x better, and that's old as fuck by now

>All Denuvo games, all run like shit

Doom, MGSV, Mad Max, Hitman, RoTR say hi.

Literally looks like a copy and paste of a last gen GTA.