What games have good hand-to-hand combat?

What games have good hand-to-hand combat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CZD2eufsDII?t=7m30s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Godhand

Mother Russia Bleeds

/thread

Breakdown. Kinda. It has nice feel and weight to your attacks and doing first person flip/sliding kicks is nice but the game is kinda rough around the edges.

Motherfucking GODHAND!! Virtual Fighter is great and Shenmue which is based off of VG.

Yakuza

Zeno Clash
The Warriors

Looks really neato, thanks buddypal
Gonna have to run up to gamestop and hope they have these games

!

The problem with Shenmue (or at least S2) is that you have to play through Shenmue, including all the grindy, job or cheesy parts when all I (not OP) personally want to do is punch things

Unless you're going to a Gamestop back in 2006, you're not gonna find these games there. Maybe a Yakuza game, but not the other two.

Super Deepthroat

Hotline Miami

Yeah I thought as much, might as well check anyway. I heard Godhand can be emulated decently, but I've heard nothing about Breakdown

No Xbox emulation unfortunately.

Oblivion
Hahahahahhahaha

Urban Reign is pretty fun, and it emulates pretty well.

pattycake

this

if you are interested in Yakuza games, wait for Yakuza 0. It will release January 2017.
It has 8 hand-to-hand combat styles.
youtu.be/CZD2eufsDII?t=7m30s

You can get 3, 4, 5 on PS3 now but I don't recommend to skip 1 and 2, story-wise.
Those are PS2 games and it's difficult to find in Gamestop if you're not in Europe.

Damn, never looked into the Yakuza games before this thread, I feel like I'm missing out. Might have to pick up an old PS3 or something, this is good shit. Thanks user