Do you guys want Amiibos to be a part of the NX? Should there be more Amiibo uses in games, less...

Do you guys want Amiibos to be a part of the NX? Should there be more Amiibo uses in games, less, or is where they're at now good?

Personally, I hope they stop doing the Amiibos that only work in one game, like Chibi Robo.

>amiibo

>Do you guys want Amiibos to be a part of the NX?

Not really. Toys-to-life interactions with games never appealed to me, but on the other hand, I realize that Amiibo isn't going to go away anytime soon.

>amiibo

dumb frogposter

They better keep doing Amiibo for NX, had to get a rack to hold them all.

They better be, I've got like 30 of them.

They should make Amiibos the controller.
Every game should be able to be played by tapping or moving the figure across a sensor mat placed on a coffee table or the floor.

You know amiibo wouldn't be so bad if they'd make a game that actually utilizes them in a fun way. I was expecting something along the lines of skylanders or disney infinity but all we get is bot shit for smash and gay easter eggs.

If they do amiibo again I'm definitely not buying the thing. If I had known the Wii U would have become a physical DLC box I wouldn't have bought it.

yeah the fact nintendo never made a skylanders clone for ambiibos mind boggles me

I'd buy it in a heart beat

>amiibo

fuck no
not only is there now going to be dlc in nearly every single fucking game, their quality is garbage and is overpriced

Watch them release Amiibo 2.0 and amiibos from wii u are no longer compatible on NX.

It would be 80% Animal Crossing reskins.

Amiibos suck
Sincerely,
Biggest Nintendo fan

I don't give a shit about the Amiibo shit but I got the Callie and Marie Amiibos but thats the only ones I'll be getting. Not getting anymore Amiibos after that. At least the Callie and Marie Amiibos look nice on my PS4.

name 1000000 nintendo games

I'm ok with that actually

If I can sell more amiibo pirate devices, sure.

There should be a "free" version of smash that unlocks the toon when you scan in an amiibo.

Of course you have to scan it every time.

Amiibo is going nowhere.

Clearly not

I don't mind amiibos so long as they're not used to put content behind a wall. Skins and shit? I don't care. Actual levels and stuff? I care.