Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=EkdnBQWTCDE
Try to have fun (or don't)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/333802468/#333810473
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for brow is based

I really like this pic

Hey JipC

Remember that time a long while ago that you raged and tried to beat my WFT with Toon Link, only to be baited into killing yourself twice? Then you went on the board and whined. I remember that. Still got the replay too. Good times.

Remember when you had at least a stock lead as Mewtwo and I beat you as WFT? That was a good laugh too.

We're never speaking about that again , Manny

1v1 me or fuck off

No promises!

DDD!
DDD!
DDD!

>kill gray ddd first
>red ddd kills me
>get 4th place

cancer

Anyone else watching Zoie Burgher on Youtube. Christ alive, that's an ass.

Is this thing still alive or what?

Psh. To me you've already proven your attitude and value. Doesn't mean I can't have a blast at your expense.

Yes
Get da fug in

Are other people getting com errors?

Nope

Training here. This shy is stupid.

Alright almost there.

>ddd got a perfect game earlier
>killed me at 0 percent just now

low tier, they said!

If you main SkeeSkeeSkee, kys

Training here. Playing default. Ya'll boring.

Playing default in Customs and who is boring?

ugh fun game and Com Error again :(

Anyone else get disconnected on Battlefield just now?

Just you m8
You went to fast

Yup

Tell me more about how you don't tripple team people, coldramen, sanity, and kissingyou

wasnt me

ggs

I didn't get to try going under the stage yet and now I'll never get that random equipment combination again

?

I don't really team up with people. I usually just avoid attacking the person with the least amount of stocks. Maybe that counts as teaming up sometimes.

Hes been doing that all night, just ignore him

nice ad hom
kys, beeyotch

shut the fuck up

haha nice game Ryan! Skyworld is actually really interesting with all Ikes. Those hitboxes destroy everything!

>Regenerating health when you hit me
That's fucking illegal

Ohhh, now I remember
I was obviously joking around Why so obsessed though?

Let it fucking go, Jesus Christ. Maybe you just play like a shithead and it leads to people targeting you?

Who here /using custom music/?

Idk who was that deleted post because I haven't posted anything since. You were just complaining in the thread afterwards, which makes it satisfying to win against that attitude

>replacing the amazing OST

Get out.

>Amazing
It's OK, but there's a lot of tracks I don't personally like.

I'm mostly only replacing shit I don't care about I.E. Fire Emblem and Xenoblade shit.

Not saying I don't like it I just have never played those games to care about the music.

archive link: boards.fireden.net/v/thread/333802468/#333810473
Like dude, look at the post.

Woah now, I've never played Fire Emblem either, but that music is pretty fantastic. Especially the Corrin DLC music.

Nice baseball game.

The ball lost :(

I only like the Battle theme and the Awakening music. I'm sure if I played Fire Emblem I would like the music more.

too lazy
heard you have to go through rebuilding your iso or some shit and that sounds like way too much work

Wow yeah that's the post. I didn't even remember exactly what it was...

Why do you even have a link to that post?

I just looked up my name in the archive

Surprised slamma can beat anybody. Funny that he brings it up when he wins but if he loses he cries

I'm surprised I got that far.

What? No fit custom music you just need to make a few folders and book mark a site then you're pretty much golden.

Look it up, it's seriously easier than it looks.

No for*

>Wanted to kill the other Mega
>Hit the Mewtwo instead

Nobody expects the character with the low speed stat win.

Got a kill in the air with Celestial Fireworks
>livingthedream.jpg

.....are we really going to play for 7 hours?

>pulls out an awesome win from way behind, against someone who was whining at me a while back

Like I'm not gonna call that out

pls no someone make a regular team or ffa to finish the night

Maybe you won't but I will

So just got home. I left on my journey with the mod pack finished. Ill tell the story of how this week went, but boi is this world grand. I somehow made a full circle and made it my area again. Blessed, cause the whole time i regretted not uploading it. Ill be here for this Cred Forumseekend it seems. Life is amazing, nothing turns out like you plan, but you make the most of it and if you take a set back youll see its always been perfect

This tourney is shit, and should have only been 45 mins. Haphazard shit doesn't hold people's attention for very long

You like looking up your name so it shouldn't take you too long to search for it

N I N E H O U R S

Can't even be mad. GG R.O.B

>Ganondorf having to hop around my ice breath.

Don't even care if I lost, the antics alone made it entirely worth it.

The concept of searching my name in the archives has never even crossed my mind, though I'll likely take a gander now

You can dislike me all you want, whoever you are.

It hurts playing jigs. I got in total 5 times and lost 3 stocks all before 4 min

It was a funny match. That slow ass custom ganon had no hops and you had me walled for a good while.

Fuck Hyrule, desu.

Fuck you

Jigs you need more iron, buff that sp. Def and Atk, throw in some perfectt iv's cause you so light

Brow are you still around? You want me to make a room?

Kirby is not for /fit/

No its okay im too sleepy, plus i got a big tourney tommorow anyways wish me luck n goodnight zzzzz....

Ok have a good night. If you want to play before it starts let me know otherwise if I don't see you before then good luck!

Looking through the archives for my name was actually pretty awesome! Thanks for the suggestion whoever you are. Look at all these nice posts

You seem really obsessed with your reputation here. You dont have much else going on huh?

Literally the first time playing Villager.

just sitting here uploading files for work, man. I really don't mind either way, but your suggestion to look through the archives proved to be an even bigger ego boost, so thanks

Good times guys...good times. I really hope Cred Forumskends stay alive.

That was a bad time for me.

>has been shitposting in the thread for almost 2 hours straight
>pretends to not care
Not that user anyway.

Is no one else playing?

just left. Got boring and the thread is shit thanks to slamma right now

What I mean is I don't care whether people look at SlammaJamma positively or negatively when I join their lobby - if they're cool then everything's fun. If they hate me, then it's all the more satisfying to fuck around with them.

>having a conversation is shitposting
Uh?
>2 hours straight
That's right. And?

is it dead lads, or can I still join up?

Jesus Christ Wendy.

Ok I gotta go, I should have gotten here earlier

Good good...Let the hate flow through you

Dead.

Also Aghhhhhhhh! I dont play customs so my shulk is weak. That was jank if i ever saw. Gg, but im slowly adapting and feeling it

>>having a conversation is shitposting
dumping posts about yourself and trying to start shit over a party game is definetly shitposting. You can keep saying you dont care but the way you actually act and talk says the total opposite.

Arg communication error on Skyworld!

Yesss

In any case, if you paid attention to how I play, you would know exactly why I'm continuing this conversation

Please tell me you're underage. It would at least explain your attitude.

If we have less than 5 people playing, I'll make a private room and we can play Custom stages. I'm not sure how many we have at the moment.

Because you have nothing else going on in life? Yes, we've already established that

Hey guys, Slammajamma joining in–

Woah! What's been going on in this thread without me?

I'll be there in 10 min old keep a room open.

The guy brings up some match that happened like 5 months ago and a post that noone but a total autist would take seriously... I just wanna play Smash.

>same filename format
>same amount of posters in the thread
this was supposed to be a joke right?

What... dude...

>if you paid attention to how I play, you would know exactly why I'm continuing this conversation
wow, we have a reeal live epic trol guys what an honor. you never know WHAT he's going to do next he is so zany yet skilled and handsome and smart!

hey man i know his type. def seems underage or something

best thing is to just ignore it and keep playing

I'm so gud with Miis! :D

Wow Slammajamma this is impressive. Now there is a whole thread of your autism that can be screencapped to add to the collection.

How many are stil playing?

DDD i thought i lost that one for a second

post cute pictures of rosalina!

2-3 other people up for Custom Stages?

You absolute fucking retard

where is the room at?

I'll only make one if we have 2 more people

country to 3 if you are here

I have arrived

Prove it

>Leave thread temporarily
>See all these Slammajamma posts
Why did you think any of this was a good idea

There is no such thing as bad publicity. As long as people talk about me, it doesn't matter what it is. People are talking about me and that's a good thing.

Are we gonna keep this thread up till the afternoon?

Sure, as long as people are still playing in the Tourney, which they are. (well, just 4 of us)

There are 4 people playing right now?
Are you guys still in the customs room?

Regardless of the faggotry, we have an archive? Last I cheked arch.b4k doesn't have search enabled nad Fireden is a mess.

Fireden is pretty much it unless you want text only

dead as fuck

>tfw fucking nobody is on
g-guess I'm going back to jojo on fightcade

I'm liking this thread guys