Hey Cred Forums. I'm bored as fuck

Hey Cred Forums. I'm bored as fuck.
Can you guys recommend some fun single player games? I just finished replaying Dead Rising and I'm looking for a game that can fill the void. Maybe something you've been playing recently?

Metroid Prime, it's really fun but I get frustrated every once in a while because I get lost

>Metroid Prime
You know I've never played a metroid game. Maybe I should give them a try.

It's fun, if you can emulate the Prime Trilogy

you played any dragons dogma yet? The port is excellent.

have you considered Dead Rising 2?

I also recommend this, been meaning to buy it on PC after playing the PS3 version, does MK still drop the frames?

You know what, fuck it. I've been meaning to play these games anyway. I'll download the dolphin emulator and do what I should've done a long time ago.

I did! It was really good.

I have, in fact I have it on the PC along with the Frank West DLC. I was going to take a break from zombies for awhile but I definitely plan to play it eventually.

The only time i experience any frame drop is when i alt tab into the game but it goes away in a few seconds.

Holy shit, what a time to be alive

re4 is the answer you're looking for, oh pi

This is my favorite expansion for HL. Definitely played it to death when I was younger. Good recommendation though.

I've been considering getting the PC port for awhile now, is it any good?

If you're still in the mood for zombies, Dying Light is a great game. Long campaign, great gameplay, and decent fear factor

Alien: Isolation is another good one. It's a slow start and the ending drags on, but the 13-18 hours spent in the middle (all depends on difficulty) are well worth it

you could save it for october then

Animal Crossing is my go to right now. I started playing again after being gone 6 months and I'm hooked again.

Which animal crossing? Is there a good one to start with? I played Stardew Valley for a bit, but got bored within 5 hours

Is the xboner version any good? Is there a version with all the dlc?

Not that user but I have a good October planned for my vidya, going to play RE1-3 for first time.

I love the franchise even Mercs3D because the melee is God tier.

>Dying Light
Fucking loved that game. The fluidity of scaling rooftops and traversing the city at night was so much fun.

>Alien: Isolation
Also a really good game. It's not often I come across a game that has a crafting system that I don't loathe but Isolation's was so simple it never felt like a chore. It was overall a really good game.

I've never played Animal Crossing but everyone I know says they're great games. I'll check this out as well since I've no clue what they're about.

Oh, I intend to.

I'm playing Wild World but I played New Leaf and love it too, it's the most recent and really good too. I recommend any in all honesty you can't go wrong. I'm even tempted to buy a GameCube inb4 emulate my pc is dead and I always wanted a cube because I missed out.

>Is the xboner version any good? Is there a version with all the dlc?

Yes, both are available on the Xbone and both have versions with all the DLC. The DLC for A:I is meh, basically explaining the events that happened before A:I takes place. If you watch the movies, you'll be all caught up and can skip the DLC and save a couple bucks.

Dying light DLC is cosmetics, basically outfits that you wont be able to see yourself wear, as well as some extra MP missions. Again, the DLC in this game is nothing special. Both of these games are great as is tbhonest

Animal Crossing is good for 30 minutes to hours of gameplay pick up New Leaf or any of them. Each has it's own quirks well worth playing and you'll grow attached to those furry bastards.

Only reason I stopped playing was because my buddy Stitches moved unexpectedly but when I came back my old buddy Chief was there and we picked up from where we left off. I usually play while watching tv or something.

>You know what, fuck it. I've been meaning to play these games anyway. I'll download the dolphin emulator and do what I should've done a long time ago.

you won't regret, Metroid Prime is a game I encourage everyone to at least try once, even if the game doesn't click with you, and I have no reason to think it won't, you can at least be able to appreciate the game for what it is

I might pick that up user because I don't have that many games on my xboner I want to play and I love Chris Redfield's RE5 voice.

Just got dolphin set up. Thanks for pushing me in the right direction user.

Is the remake of DR1 good? Did they fix the survivor A.I?
I don't have a 360 so I'm thinking of picking it up

>my buddy Stitches

4th day is still bugged, and the A.I. is still garbage

>Is the remake of DR1 good?
It isn't necessarily a remake but merely a port of the original 360 game. I personally loved it, it runs perfectly and if you enjoyed the game back then and have been waiting to replay it properly on PC like I did then I highly recommend it.

>Did they fix the survivor A.I?
Sadly no, they're still completely brain dead.

>I don't have a 360 so I'm thinking of picking it up

Do it. You won't regret it It's my favorite installment in the series by far.

>Implying this cuddly lovable guy could hurt a fly

Don't bother, they're shit

tempted to do some parasite eve maybe indigo prophecy this december. still waiting for something to give the itch for oct.

Postal 2
Postal 2 Apocalypse Weekend
Postal 2 Paradise Lost

>Maybe something you've been playing recently?

that woyld be Dwarf Fortress

Drop Indigo it sucks after the initial intro and gets pants on head retarded.

I've always wanted to try my hand at this game. I've heard it's unlike any other game.

>Adrian Shephard is STILL in stasis