>black guy uses gun

>animu protag uses ginormus sword

>male fights in melee
>female fights with ranged weaponry

what's everyone got against frogposters

>human is average

>nazi army uses googles

>bow requires dex to wield effectively

Yeah it literally happened overnight as the "Pepe is racist" news reports came out. They're just mad that normies post Pepe now

Why do dwarves traditionally use axes instead of hammers or maces that would better thematically suit their role as smiths

>human uses horse archers
>elf uses hoplite phalanx
>dwarf uses maniples

>wizard uses magic

Stupid fucking frog

And brotha.. I hurt people.

Literally because of Tolkien. He popularized it and everyone just apes him.

you'd think they'd use spears to compliment the use of shields in close tunnels, since they can't get around the shields, and you don't need to swing a spear, just poke

Praise kek

>JRPGs protag uses the power of friendship

t. Newfag

apologize

from the thumbnail i thought that bald nigga was master roshi

it's a racist meme

>Now
It's been the case for at least 4 years.

It's been associated with Tumblr for a lot longer than that.

Damn Wojak went /fit/

>PEPE USES FIST

Only gayfags complain about it

underrated

steamcommunity.com/id/Anelida

Anyone wanna talk?

>fags get butt flustered over frog posters

Is Pepe the most succesful meme ever conceived?

We don't need your toxic shit here, thank you!

wtf does any of this have to do with Cred Forums?

But being mad at frogposters on Cred Forums because reddit/fb/tumblr stole it would be like getting mad at black people for being ghetto because everyone else stole it.

>Racist memes
Yeah, naw. Fuck off.

I don't go to Cred Forums so I honestly am hearing about this for the first time.

Pepe is a shitty fucking Trump meme. Get the fuck out.

>dozens of race and class combinations
>player chooses human warrior

Now my friend, we don't use words like "white race" on this liberal image board, now kindly delete your post thank you

Alright, I'll leave now. Goodbye.

pikes

>IMMIGRANT USES RAPE

>OP uses frog

Blame Tolkien.

Get rekt, nazi!

Welcome to the 80's

>elf uses handguns
>dwarf uses a pile bunker

Under
Fucking
Rated

>dad uses me

bigger more angled swords
or a big fucking spiked mace

fucking this
or targes, same idea

>human and it's variants is the most common race

elves

>fantasy game
>it's all the same shit

Take this!

HELP

>sniper has a russian/french/Australian accent

>dozens of race and class combinations
>they're all just sub-categories of human
>furfag whines about people picking the top race

Because why the fuck would they use their smithing hammers to fight?
They're smiths they can make literally whatever they want.

source, please?

>doctor has a german accent

black guy is an explosive expert
and Scottish

>what's everyone got against that thing that's often combined with shitposts and attempts to derail threads

Are you fucking serious?

Shadowrun?

>Bard is yourself from the future sent back in time to stop you from fucking everything up

>final boss is yourself from the future trying to take your birthday

>you are the bard and only your meddling with the final days of other characters through multiple timeloops can break the cycle of tragedy

>You'll never filter every image of Pepe

Please tell me you're talking about an actual game.
Which game?

dumb frogposters

Give me the source, bro

I like this game, let me try

>Sony shills with bloodborne

>archer has one eye/eyepatch

In the Battle for Wesnoth they use shield and spear, shield and axe, shield and hammer, or two-handed slayer axe, along with thundershooters, which are essentially a one-shot hand-cannon.
Axes are better for cutting deep into flesh, which is excellent against their ancient enemy, the troll, which is unarmored, while the blunt force of hammers are ineffective against a troll's large, meaty and muscle-y body.
Hammers are better suited to facing the walking skeletons of the undead, and spear-dwarves are the hardiest individuals you'll ever meet, trained to do one thing and one thing only: hold the line.

As to why they use axes instead of swords for cutting, probably because their enemies (trolls, and to a lesser extent orcs and goblins) are more or less unarmored, but swords don't have enough momentum to chop into something that large. Since they also inhabit caverns they naturally have an abundance of metal ores, so they can essentially smith whatever they fucking wish, making weapons as large as they want. Need to deal with a big troll? Make yourself a bigger axe.

Second one is Ephemeral Fantasia, a JRPG that's half talking to like 200 roaming npcs (they instantly appear at wherever they're supposed to be at that time on that day with shifting dialogue linked to that ) in a maze of a town to figure out where you need to be and what to do at certain times to make a difference and impact on other characters to the point they'll realise and join you on future loops. The other half is funky camera angle active time battle due te the insane encounter rate anytime you enter a combat area, and you'll need to for NPC clues and events.

Game gives you very little direction and robs you of everything but exp and key items every 5 in-game days, you can get around this by recruiting a certain character who can bank your money and a handful of other items. Your weapon is a talking lute and you can learn songs and bust them out in surprisingly difficult guitar hero style segments at will to some effect in the right places.

It's not particularly fun to play but it's so off the wall people should give it a chance.