The best looking and playing fighting game of the year is on sale for $24 RIGHT NOW

The best looking and playing fighting game of the year is on sale for $24 RIGHT NOW
WHY HAVENT YOU BOUGHT IT YET
Revelator thread

Doesn't even come with a rootkit.

what is the best stick for ps4? money not an issue

What's up guys

o shit

Should I get it? KoF is currently too expensive for me. Isn't actually a good fighter with a good lobby on PS4?

best lobby system of any fighting game and best tutorial, it lacks some really beginner stuff from Sign's tut for what ever reason but still really really good

Wow the reviews are very good for this game... How hard is it online?

how good are you at fightan games?
i've very mediocre i can hold my own most of the time except against certain characters

if money isnt an issue then make your own, that's what people always say

Another gg fags thread who don't actually play them but try to get others to play. The fuck is wrong with you faggots. GG has always been a game people pretended to play and I still have no idea why.

Dead shitty game is fucking dead for a reason, doesn't help xrd is the wurs fucking version in the entire series and yes including those

>I play sol and mash buttons the post

(Yooooooou) Soulja Boy Tell 'em

No, I play Dota 2 which is a good and alive game.

>dota

lol

Nigga i can make a lobby at nearly any time of day and have it filled up in no time at all.

There are plenty of people playing.

>352774431

Can't give you a (you), sorry. I know you tried, but it was kinda shit.

Maybe next time.

I felt like they fucked me over by having me buy -sign- for $60 then try and get me to buy revelator for another $60 not even a year later so i've waited for a sale/price drop, and just picked it up. I think there's a followup to the story from sign, i'm pretty stoked for that and i guess Jam and Johnny look cool i just hope the future characters will be dlc :/

>plenty

Yea.

>I JUST bought the Dead Rising Bundle
>Xrd is on sale
Damnit, Sony.

no loli, dead on pc, dead on console, dead in the arcades even in japan, dead in tournaments.

>delusional as fuck

Who plays most similar to Testament or HOS?

Fuck this waifu shit thread. I play it for him

Please tell me that the region lock is gone, i had sign in ps4 and no one played in Mexico, if not ill wait for the steam release, but seriously this sale is tempting me.

ps3/ps4 has never been region locked.

theres no region lock but people wont play with you if your connection is shit

no dub, no buy
fuck the assholes that only want jap
i want both

Dont worry, i may be Mexican but my internet is decent.

I use Hori RAP V and find it pretty good.

SF5 is better for competitive stuff even though it's a significantly worse game overall.

Xrd isn't really as fun as some of the older entries so I can't really justify playing it anymore.

Nigga what do those points even mean? You're anonymous I won't judge you if you don't play games no need to lie like you have an idea of what youre talking about

I hope that one guy who ported Xrd to PC soon gets back on Revelator. He did a pretty decent job.

I too play for the Dandy Man

I like to spend most of my time playing competitive fighting games.

GG used to be the for fun game that I would play in my off time.

Xrd is not particularly enjoyable for me and the competitive scene is still relatively dead like it was back in the AC era.

It's still the most popular anime game at tournaments. Even BBCF, a new blazblue game, can't beat GG in entrants at CEOtaku.

>Competitive scene is relatively dead like it was back in the AC era.
You sure about that. Grant it I started playing competitively when Guilty Gear was first leaving the scene and pretty much got replaced by Blazblue. However it seems like Guilty Gear is actually more popular than ever. I mean outside of smash games Revelator had the most entrants at Evo being only second to SFV? I'm not sure what you mean by it's better for competitive unless you literally only mean because more money and more players because Capcom is going full esport. So if that's the point then I agree, other than that I have no idea how you can judge a game to be better to play competitively that's not strictly comes down to personal bias. For example I think KoF is a fantastic game series, do I play it competitively no, but I would never say my game of choice is objectively better as a competitive game over there choice as long as it's not something that is legitimately dead like Soul Calibur which you're like to get 20 players even at Evo just to do a casual tourney. That stuff really just comes down to preference.

The other stuff with Xrd in particular I don't really care to comment on. Opinions are opinions, you don't find it as fun as the older ones. All that needs to be said.

There's a decent amount of players at majors, but not many take it very seriously outside of Cali, NY, and Chicago.

It's kind of the same problem that a lot of anime fighters face. Most of the people playing the game are only really in it for the story.

That's fine but it pretty much kills the games competitively outside of majors. It's always going to be the same 4 or 5 people winning them because they're the only ones who put in the time to play it at that level.

>try to buy through PSN
>errors on my PC won't let me
>maintenance error in PS4 won't let me

Its like SONY doesn't want my money. And fuck buying gift cards because I'd have to buy $30.

Really a longlasting consequence of the death of arcades in general, combined with the fact that we live in a video game era where its easier and more accessible for kids to play shooters and mmos instead.