Anyone else from Cred Forums playing on October 5th?

Anyone else from Cred Forums playing on October 5th?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wzhB_BqdOlA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait, has this seriously not come out yet? I remember seeing videos of KR beta gameplay before FFXIV ARR came out since it was accused of being a ripoff.

Looks kinda whatever, and it's a 3 year old game. I'll pass.

>aeria

no thnx

>world of buttcapes
No thanks.

>it's a 3 year old game
Yet it manages to look better than everything else on the market. How does it do it?

I want to fuck the cat ladies.

>Yet it manages to look better than everything else on the market. How does it do it?

That's not hard. It's still a skill spamming tab targetting boring MMO. Which instantly makes it garbage.

Recently the dev said they're working on improving combat since they know it's a huge weak point to their game.

>ftp korean mmo
>another archeage

no thank you

Would you?

>ptw cash shop
>ftp, ensuring hordes of huehue shitters
>same tab target shit again
>meaningless lore
>buttcapes

wow i'm so excited

An mmo cannot survive these days without being free to play.
>but a sub keeps out all the shitters, bots, and gold farmers
It really doesn't.

Holy fuck. I don't really know much about this game but this is pretty much how you get me to play a game at random.
So yes

ARR is the second largest MMO on the market right now and its subscription based

It's also a sequel to an already successful mmo as well as having an install base just based on the final fantasy name alone.

Where does it say its coming out October 5?

>empire faction is blue
>alliances faction is red
Kind of confusing.

What MMOs are good other than WoW and FF14?

I cant get into those ones they're too hard

Phantasy Star Online 2

Wildst-
>they're too hard
Nevermind. If you think wow and ffxiv are too hard then wildstar would seem impossible to you.

seriously tho. ESO is much better now

What does it offer?

Emphasis on open world pvp. Guilds can gain control of capital cities and then defend them from sieges.

Can someone explain to me what was so bad about the combat in this game? All I know is that it is tab targeting, but it can't be that big of a deal since FFXIV has tab targeting.

That is a lie. TOR or ESO have more monthly paying subscribes. despite that they are f2p with optional subscription.

I dunno, I haven't played it. The animation blending is fucking terrible though. It makes it obvious you're not supposed to be moving while casting. Seeing a character's torso go perpendicular to their lower body is common.

Maybe be I don't have high hope. The only mmo I enjoyed was TSW for the settings and Tera for the gameplay.

Wildstar good...only if you can stand the shitty writing, the dumbass requirement for grind and the in your face roflol shitty writing

I don't understand anything you just tried to say...

>Anyone else from Cred Forums playing on October 5th?
Depends.
How much is the subscription?
How big is the download?
It does have a western release, right?
Why haven't I heard of it before?

The game has a nice aesthetic, but their soundtrack choices seems a bit odd.

youtube.com/watch?v=wzhB_BqdOlA

Is this another korean grindfest with gender locked classes?

You haven't played Wildstar for very long. I can tell because the writing gets progressively more serious the further along you get.

>TOR or ESO have more monthly paying subscribes

Being above 280k sub numbers isn't that hard.

>unreal engine 3 f2p korean mmo
enjoy endlessly grinding with br monkeys at 5 fps while the game destroys your hard drive and you go in debt because of all the skimpy outsifts you decided to buy in the ingame store

Lore will essentially be useless come 3.4 right? With Eso being phased out, does that mean Umbrite will be bought with Lore now? I've got max Eso and about 1700 something Lore, so do I spend all the Eso now on Umbrite, or wait until the conversion? Because If I wait for the conversion, I wont be getting 2000 Lore for 2000 Eso right, its never been 1:1, but if Umbrite will be bought with Lore now, and its still going to cost 300 a piece, whats the best way to get bang for my buck.

>playing western variations of korean games
I might have some issues but I can guarantee I'm not that much of a retard, user.
These games are meant for the eastern audience and never translate well into the western audience, solobabies, kiritos, bad management by the western producer/developers, bad communication, cash shop worse than the korean counterpart and generally infinite retarded reasons.

Is this free to play?

I dont mind HUEHUEHUES since i would only play for some days

Hell, i might even stay for some time if the game is actually good, i bet we'll have a Cred Forums guild so we can bully noobs and pvp

Im fucking tired of FFXIV, wich has been pretty shit since 3.1