Games where I can marry and have children?

Games where I can marry and have children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGyRMG2ZYTE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Skyrim.

UnReal World

Record of Aurgast war or whatever
Pretty much every harvest moon
Every Sims game

I remember playing The Guild years ago, it let you continue playing as your child.

harvest moon

Fable 2

Lufia

I read this as 'Games where I can marry my children' and instantly felt intrigued.
Then I proof-read and now I am left with bitter disappointment.
>MFW

Harvest Moon
Rune Factory
The Sims
Dragon Quest V

I'm sorry, user. If I find out some games where you can do that, though, I'm gonna tell ya

Second life

What about games where I can marry girls who look like children?

Stardew valley

It's a really great game.

The sims 3

Has the game ever been on humble bundle yet? I don't want to support the publishers since they're confirmed SJWs.

I thought the game was made by a single guy?

might as well just pirate it lmao, idiot

It was published by Chucklefish though.

>Games where I can marry and have children?
Cuck Simulator 2016

Yeh I'm considering to do that. Or just getting a grey seller key, hopefully it'd be bought using a stolen CC.

you can't have children in Skyrim you just take in street urchins

Idiot.
Why play it at all if it's done by dang dirty SJWs?

Publishers!= developers.

Real life

Phantasy Star 3

OH even worse, why play it at all if it's PUBLISHED by dang dirty SJWs?

To mod loli marriage in it, something the SJW pubs get mad over and are trying to get deleted from the internet.

Chucklefish are SJW's? They're giant shitstains who over promise and under deliver and constantly ruin older aspects of their own games, but what have they done that was "SJW" aside from have a "le ironic nerdglasses" community manager?

You must live a sad, boring life.

Banned a modder for creating a mod not politically correct enough from their forum.

I take it this is the "loli marriage" thing you mentioned? Honestly, official forums probably aren't the place to post that anyways.

CoC

i read that in hulk hogan's voice
i thought you should know
it wasnt that bad

Why not? It's just a mod. It should had be doable in the game to begin with, considering there has been marriable loli in Harvest Moon games many times before. But nah in a western shit version you are suddenly unable to marry loli characters.

>considering there has been marriable loli in Harvest Moon games many times before
There was? Legitimately or just depending on who you ask?

Either way, official forums don't have to be the only place to find mods. I think you might be making too big a deal of this.

This is in line with my interests.
Replace "look like" with "are", however.

That girl is a marriable in one of the Harvest Moon games.

kek

Take your excuses for being a petty childfucker elsewhere, pedo

fable

Fuck off SJW.

Hard mode: games where I can marry and have children with my children?

The entry qualifications for "SJW" status seems awfully low these days.

Spore

Try Usagi Drop.

>Things I don't like should be banned
That makes you sound a lot like a SJW.

Have a 3ds? Fire Emblems will have that and more for the whole team.

you gotta step your mod game up senpai

you can even watch your waifu's belly get big

Well played.

Good impression of a normalfag, user. You almost had me convinced.

Two things.

-It's just a mod and I'm not the guy who gives a shit. He didn't even say it should be banned, he just told you to fuck off.
-If we were talking about actual pedophilia you'd sound like a retard with that logic.

That thing is radical what is it?

There's no game for that is there?

Fuck off, retard.

Crusader Kings (multiple wives if Muslim master race)
Harvest Moon
Fable

With that razor-wit, it's shocking you aren't being welcomed everywhere with open arms.

There's probably a mod for Warband, now that you mention it. Having kids become new lords seems like a natural inclusion.

Video games are not pedophilia.

Your kinds are not welcome in Cred Forums. Stay on twitter, thanks.

Read that post again. All of it this time.

It's a whip spider.

Christ. Do you talk like that in real life?

No, I usually speak in ye olde english.
M'lady.

Really? I should look into that then really, it is that one survival roguelike right or am I confused?

Yeh the point is there's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to marry a kid in a video game.

I lost enough brain cells reading it the first time, thanks.

You must have been already short on them, if you thought you were arguing with me.

You really need to stop posting at this point. You are plain retarded.

Boy, you sure got me on the ropes, repeating "retarded" over and over.

>If we were talking about actual pedophilia you'd sound like a retard with that logic.
>Video games are not pedophilia.
>Read that post again. All of it this time.
You don't seem to be able to keep up with your own posts.
The subject was and always has been video games. If you want to discuss actual pedophilia go have a chat with a friendly officer down at the station.

Stop that SJW talking and don't derail the thread, gimme more game recommendations

It's a public board, m8. There's no limit to how many people can laugh at your shit opinion.

Three people including me are calling you out on being a retard.

>IF
You not read so good. Me dumb it down for you. "IF" not mean actually.

The Guild 2, or has that already been mentioned?

a titan dweevil

>I have no reading comprehension - the post
Nobody in this thread talked about pedophilia apart from that one retard who said people who want to marry a loli in a video games are "pedophiles".

Repeat what it is you think my opinion is. Humor me.

And yet you took issue with a post confirming that.
I know your fingers are itching to shitpost but you are just making yourself look even more stupid.

It was pointing out how stupid it is to say "All that's required to be an SJW is take something away from someone else." Hence exploring what that would mean if we were ACTUALLY discussing pedophilia.

Kings bounty I think? You can get married but the wives are literally nothing more than an accessory to equip, still can have equippable kids though

Kinda the same but expeditions: conquistador let's you get married to natives and shit never playes far enough to see if they could have babies though, they also have more of a role too

Dragon age series over the span of 2 games but only if you romance Morrigang

All it takes to be a SJWs is to get mad about something to the point of bitching about it all the time and/or wanting it banned. Case in point SJWs hate loli with passion, haven't you seen the amount of them bitching about the Kodomo no Jikan kickstarter?

The post you were responding to implied that the ban would be simply because people dislike the subject which is very much what SJWs are about.
Real pedophilia cannot be looked at in the same way because its a real crime that harms real children and there are plenty of reasons to ban it outside of someone disliking something.

>haven't you seen the amount of them bitching about the Kodomo no Jikan kickstarter?
I haven't, actually. But I believe you.

As far as I can tell, they only tried to remove it from their official forums, which is really their right as the host of them. If they're really trying to get the mod banned from the internet like was implied early on, yeah that's pretty shitty.

Morrigan only? I'm playing DA:O right now and am romancing Alistair :'(

I already told you what your opinion is: shit.

DESU banning someone over a mod is plain retarded. Reminder on Steam in the Senran Kagura forums there's a mod to make every girl lolis using sliders and XSEED hasn't banned anyone involved in making it and nobody has been banned for posting the mod either. This is the difference between XSEED and that other publisher.

And that's the problem: I hate loli and lolicons too but I don't care that much that I have to insult anyone or go on a trigglypuff-like rampage

Still, that could be pure prudishness. Which could really be either side of the political spectrum.

Mmmmh, Senran Kagura, wanting to play that for a while. Is it worth getting? It's quite expensive on Steam, so I haven't gotten it I'm quite the poorfag

Just like I hate cowtits but I don't side with SJWs to crusade against them being censored from video games.

It's entirely their right to do so but depending on which side of the fence you sit on regarding freedom of expression it reflects poorly on them.
Either way the beginning point of the discussion was someone saying they wouldnt support the game because of the publishers actions and that is the right of the consumer.
Then it turned into shitposting.

Fag.

It sounds like PC really is the way to go with Senrans. Are there a lot of mods for those games?

Actually I lied I forgot about near ending where you can have sex with her regardless of other romances so you don't die when killing archdemon

Nah. It's pretty clear it's SJW-shit madness. Even Bethesda who are prude over child killing in their games don't ban mods that let you kill children. I'd know, I tried getting them deleted to see how Bethesda reacted and they did nothing. They just don't care.
Yeh it's much better once you mod it too.

Someone wanna explain? Is it a mod or actually part of the game right now? I'm actually interested in this

Hah, gotta love how you immediately knew I'm a cowtits lover.
But no, for real, that's exactly it. Let everyone have their preferences, as long as you're not doing any criminal things and hurt other people. I don't get how people can say they're acting in mind of ~*SOCIAL JUSTICE*~ and can't even get something simple as this right.

There is nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

Personal distaste is invalid grounds to ban anything, including rape, murder and child abuse. Those things arent illegal because they're yucky; they're illegal because they cause serious harm to other people.

Is there an image or gif of that pic going on infinitely?

Mods to remove the lights and chibi face over the breasts. Also mods to add nipples too.
The mod that let you change height, breasts size, head size, tight sizes, etc also let you increase or decrease breasts juggling.

He's pure husbando material, I just can't resist his adorable dorkiness

dayumm son, what kind of mods are there for it? As soon as I hear good mods, I'm thinking of getting the game as soon as this month's paycheck is on my bank account

Hahaha actually I just stated what I disliked. I just can't support censorship because I know if I support censorship just because something I don't like get censored, what I like could very well be what get censored next.

I don't know, but if you find one I'd love to see it

>FF14 let you marry and sexualize lolis
>Stardew Valley bans you for discussing the wish of marriable lolis

You'd have a point, except allowing things a developer sees as "yucky" on their official forums can appear to the layman as approval. Rather than damage their image, a LOT of companies would rather distance themselves from things they see as distasteful.

Is it infringing your rights? Maybe, depends how they go about it perhaps. But it is their right to manage their forums and sites as they see fit. Some companies are just classier about it I guess.

Spuds don't have rights.

See There might be more, but I haven't really had time to look more since last time. The slider edit is a bit hard to do though because you need to restart the game everytime to test the new sliders unless they improved it to work ingame too.

Exactly! It just doesn't make sense at all.
Glad to know that we may fight each other when it comes to boobie sizes, but stand together against SJW madness

Thanks!

To be fair it's just that I don't like tits. After that to each their own, I mean I'm not going to go into a thread about cowtits and start shitposting, that'd be stupid and rude.

Have I missed some major update or what

its kind of a rougelike, but when you die you can play as a descendant with inheritance of property and skills.

You can trust me many people wish Lalafell couldn't be married or that Square Enix censored their outfits, there are many people crying about how it's "disgusting", but Square Enix does not care. People will still play and will learn to ignore the lewd lolis.

I FUCKING LOVE LALAS

Didn't know SE is so based.

If I was ever to go full SJW retard and demand something be banned simply because I don't like it, it would be heterochromia.
That shit tickles my autism bone.
post more lewd spuds

game?

Blade and soul.

I'm sorry user, I made my Lalafell after Yume Kusanagi from some loli manga and I believe that girl has heterochromia. She's a female lolicon scientist who use science to create little girls from dead people. Here's another lewd Lalafell I saw on twitter.

WAIT WAIT WAIT NOT ONLY LOLIS BUT SHOTAS TOO?
MY DICK IS DIAMONDS

They're well within their rights to disallow certain mods or prevent modding altogether. I think it's immature that they banned a customer from their forum based on a mod they found distasteful, rather than politely asking him to post it elsewhere. It's an overreaction on their part, and it makes me less likely to support the company in future. For what it matters, I'm not interested in the loli mod, but I am concerned by the way they treat their customers.

You can also dress shotas in school swimsuit.

>I think it's immature that they banned a customer from their forum based on a mod they found distasteful, rather than politely asking him to post it elsewhere.
Alright, we're definitely in agreement on that.

final fantasy XIV a real reborn

DOWNLOADING RIGHT NOW

What are some games where I can win $140M from a lawsuit?

You missed the swimsuits though.

damn

Yeh they were cash shop during summer. In a few months there's going to be skirt for guys though.

ohh myy

youtube.com/watch?v=VGyRMG2ZYTE

Go home Chris Chan

What are some games that let me marry a loli?

Games where I can make a sex tape and have it leak on to the internet?

Why aren't there more games that let you marry and have kids? ;_;

Just go out and do that irl.

MMMMMMMMMM BRUTHA