LIVE AND LEARN

sonicisreal.bandcamp.com/releases

Sonic Mania hype thread, I never thought I'd be excited about a sonic game again let alone in 2016

No Chao garden no care

>all the """"remixes"""" are just slowed down versions of the originals

/thread

Chao garden was overrated.

That is one thing I'm concerned about especially now that there more remixes than new zones, it'll really hinge on how well they 'remix' them. If they do it right it could be great but just stapling stuff onto original levels really won't work considering you can easily get roms of the original games for free.

>pic related is the most tame
>Mania's still a large game

holy shit I hadn't seen that before, maybe it's time to break my rule about preordering

... the guy was talking about the music in OP's link. The 'remixes' in the link are merely slowed down songs.

The only remix we have for Mania so far is GHZ.

this is like a year old
why are you posting it again

I'm not sure you even followed the link, they start screaming less than 5 seconds in

I found the album in a folder on my old hard drive and and decided it deserved to be revived

never mind I'm retarded I forgot that there were specific (remix) tracks at the end

a noble cause

my plan is to stop your plan

Not to discredit this game but are they ever going to make 3D sonics again? I can't stand the 2D sonic games.

They literally announced a new one the same day they announced Mania.

We like to joke around here, user, but be reasonable.

The one with classic sonic making the game half 2D again? Yeah thats nice and all but I mean like...a full 3D game, or at least majority 3D.

Said no one ever