Why do you hate Bloodborne so much?

Why do you hate Bloodborne so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LzdhTGaWzec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the same reason why Cred Forums hates women - they can't get it.

But I really like it.
One of the best (if not THE best) games of this gen so far.
I only wished it ran better without the framepacing issue. Hopefully PS4Pro fixes that.

I have no idea OP, what could POSSIBLY be the reason?

I don't hate it, just the nonstop shill bastards who can't get off its cock on Cred Forums. It's a 7/10. I haven't played the dlc yet but it's not right to judge a game by including the dlc

This. Bloodborne is a good game almost objectively. The only complaint I can see from people is that it's too hard (which is understandable, it IS a soulslike game). Any other criticisms would stem from comparing it to games from the souls series. Sure, some souls games do aspects better than bloodborne, but if someone picks up bloodborne and doesn't compare every aspect to one of the other souls games there isn't a lot of legitimate complaints. (I personally believe it's better than DaS3 in every way, but that's just my opinion.)

DaS3 is horribly mediocre, so no surprise about that.

>Why do you hate Bloodborne so much?
why do you think anyone gives a fuck about the only game sonyggers actually play on their Ps3.5's?

...or do you just hope they do so you're not the only one?

because its on PS4

>it's not right to judge a game by including the dlc
How so? Whether it was added into the game post-release or not, it's still content.

>the only game
Absolutely in love with this meme.

Because it's not so fuck you, neo-v. DLC is a cunt way of making more money for the publisher. I've never agreed with the principle of it. I might still play it but I don't like the idea behind it.

>n-n-no one gives a fuck about it

He's right though

they just keep getting bigger

My biggest complaint about Bloodborne is that it feels 70% undead burg level bullshit, and I spend most of my time fighting villagers with different hats on and different tiers of dogs.
And I just found out that the game isn't that long and that was most of the game I just played fighting villagers and dogs and sometimes retards with bricks

Haven't gotten to the spooky cosmic shit, or done chalice dungeons though.

I enjoyed it, but never felt like playing it after my first playthrough. I just prefer the slower Dark Souls combat.

>People like game
>Want more content for game
>Devs don't have budget to release entire sequel in a few months
>Use profits from game to give community more shit
This is hardly a new practise. Some devs abuse it, sure. But From has been pretty fair with it in recent years, at least when applied to souls. Denying it's existence in relation to the game it's apart of is just plain autistic.

Us Sonyponies are probably just compensating for something, I'm sure ;^)

720p

30fps

Because I know I will never play a better game

I went out and bought it and borrowed a friends ps4 to play it and just lost interest at the unseen village or whatever it was called.
It had been pretty solid that far except for bullshit like the forbidden woods just being painful and boring to get through and places like Cainhurst, lecture hall, and the dlc area being way to high a level at the point I got to them. Unseen village was a bitch as well, the only way to really progress in it and the other areas I mentioned was to run past everything.

I still believe Dark Souls to be the best in the soulsbourne series and I really wanted to like bloodborne it was just so fucking tedious with tough as shit enemies and so many of them. Lore was pretty cool and I loved the aesthetic.

>villagers with different hats on and different tiers of dogs
I don't know man, I finished the story a few days ago, didn't really go back for farming and there wasn't that much of them in like the second half of the game, except for a few locations, but it might be just because later on they can't really do any harm to you, so the stronger enemies are more memorable for me

In addition bosses just seemed to pop up randomly with very little lore reasoning for them being there. Gascoigne and possibly vicar amelia are the exception though.

I like it more than any other game mate

not an argument

Heh, subtle

That you have a bunch of unique bosses in the chalice dungeons sandwiched between shitty levels and other bosses reused from the main game with inflated stats.

Bloodborne has been memed into repute.

For the longest time it was the only remotely worthwhile PS4 exclusive, so to start with it was already being paraded around even before it released. It's like just having FROM consider working on a console you have is a badge of honour for some reason.

Everything about the game turned out to be more of a "huh, interesting idea but it doesn't really work". No shields, restoring health via attacks, shape-changing weapons, blood vials, werewolves and ayylmaos. It was all an interesting experiment but ultimately it was all pretty mediocre. The gameplay is dumbed down by dropped Souls' emphasis on careful play in favour of hack-n-slash; the Estus system is outright ignored so you can heal whenever you can afford to; as a result of hunter weapons being so gimmicky there's hardly any of them and absolutely no reason to replay the game with a different one; there werewolves turned out to be a mis-matched red herring and the aliens aren't very well thought-out, they just get a free pass from everyone because "muh lovecraft". Like, you can't just SAY "hay guys it's eldritch ok". You have to actually show it, make the player feel it. Nope, you can just smack the shit out of fucking Nyarlathotep. Weak.

It lacks all the finer subtleties, variety, and the grand, original narrative scope that the Souls games have. Sure, it's a better complete package than Dark Souls III; that game became even more derivative and boring. But the first three are a zenith that will probably never again be topped.

Not to mention filler floors with nothing interesting and a fucking normal enemy as a boss of said floor. Or three normal enemies as a boss.

Chalice dungeons were a fucking chore.

But it is one of my favourite games, senpai. Still playing it after one and half a year. The game is a solid 9,5/10.

I hated DS2 pretty badly once I actually done with it, so much so that I completely forgot how much good things they implemented in that game, albeit with a few bugs introduced in some of them. It wasn't until I started praising DS3 and one of my friends telling me most of the things I was praising was actually introduced in 2. The game has some terrible hitboxes and all the meme issues are pretty valid, and the world design and level design all are pretty lacking, but the game at least tried going somewhere new. The main gripe for me is a lack of polish on a lot of things, as well as just some serious mistakes in world geometry and design, other than that it was a solid attempt at a fresh, great game that fell really short in the end, and it doesn't quite get the credit it's due because of it.

>thinking DS1 was better than the games that followed
>thinking DeS was anything other than a pile of hot, steaming garbage

Opinion discarded.

yes it is, that kinda thing in a current gen console is unacceptable. especially FPS drops in certain areas.

Fromsoftware sucks at porting.

Because the victorian setting is an overrated piece of shit with retarded faggot looking dresses and shitty weapons

Same as the lovecraft setting

>Still playing it after one and half a year.
Not like you have a choice.

BB>DaS3>DaS1>DaS2>DeS

Have some semi-lewd yuri

even tho I know it's just your opinion, it's a shitty one

Its the latest game in the series since Dark Souls 1 and Demon's Souls to keep me on it for longer than a year. The game generates an aggressiveness from both you and the beasts that is hard to hate. I get an itch to replay pretty often.

Because of Lady Maria.

You keep on believing that, soldier.

>thinking DaS 2 or 3 are better than 1
Opinion discarded

so im just gonna use this thread.

im thinking about making a luck build with the corvian scythe in ds3. how should i distribute my stats then? im level 54.

>out to be more of a "huh, interesting idea but it doesn't really work"
yeah no. i just stopped reading.

After playing a Souls game on PC I cannot imagine going back to the framerate disaster that is console souls.

I just want to say that I'm completely indifferent toward Soulds games, I just hate BBfags showing up everywhere explaining to me that Bloodborne is the best game ever and that I'm subconsciously jelly that I don't get to play it.

Why can't you just enjoy your fucking game if it's so good?

it sounds like you need a break from Cred Forums, or the internet in general, thats the problem.

No, I love the game. I hate that I bought this fucking console just for it and the DLC, though. Like, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Good game stuck on a shitty platform

anyone?

Why can't they get it? Literally everyone and their mom has a PS4. You sound mildly retarded.

No other fandom does this.
Not CDPRfags here, not 12yo AAA game fanboys in other places.
It's like a significant portion of Souls fans only live for the thought that others are jealous of them.

>framerate keeps dipping below 30
>chromatic aberration is a shitty effect
>co-op and pvp locked behind a paywall

Bloodborne isn't on PC though.

I don't hate it. I hate the fact that i cannot play it.

Because i can't beat the dlc as i started it straight from my first ng+.
I get completely trampled and more or less one-shot by everything.

So thats not really why i hate the game its just why i haven't beaten the dlc yet.
Love the game to be honest. One of the best games i have ever played.

>lying
not an arguement.

yeah he lied, it's more like 23 fps

framerate never fucking drops ever, except for that one time in yharnam at the top of the stairs for a fucking second.

it costs performance but otherwise it doesn't look bad at all

too bad? i have plus for free since im sharing accounts, you only need to buy a month if you barely play

>framerate never fucking drops ever
>expect for that one time where it drops
Retard

>wah argue semantics cause thats my only rope
neck yourself

those are just bbfags. there is a reason bloodborne is separated from souls games on /vg/

Don't give a shit about the game(s), but the fanbase is definitely the worst, with bb fanbase being the peak of those abominable fans, calling it best game ever at every fucking turn, only because it's an exclusive. This happens constantly with Playstation exclusives for some reason (uncharted, last of us etc), so it's no surprise, but it's still ridiculous.

except it isn't. bloodborne is always in the OP

Do you believe everybody who posts never ever isn't trolling? A lot of people will still do that even if they don't have Bloodborne. It's mostly Playstation general fans and trolls who do this.

I think it's because you are really insecure and you think people not praising the game as a 10/10 is equal to hating it.

This whole console war thing is just simply retarded, on both sides
I mean, I have a ps4, just like most of my friends, and I always hear them talking shit about xbone and pc, and I just don't get it, like who the fuck cares? I play what I like, you do the same, end of story. But on the topic, it's probably because I'm new to bloodborne, but I've never seen anyone saying or referring to BB as the best vidya of all time and insulting anyone who doesn't like it. On the other hand, whenever I see a BB thread, it's always about "muh fps", "not even hard lol" etc. Is it butthurt, or just simply trolling? I can't even tell. And it is just my experience, nothing personal and I don't give a shit about what you're playing on.

>I hate the game itself because of the people that play it
I don't know friend, sounds like you're just a faggot.

>blaming the game for low fps instead of the console
even at 60 fps the game would still be great as now

I dont hate it, i really loved it actually.
Still, it is definitely overrated by the fanboys here.

the soundtrack is god tier though

I think that is false.

I think the assertion that everyone just hates it because they don't have access to it was shattered with DaS3.
DaS3 was essentially bb lite.
I didn't like it as much because I played BB before.
But it is the closes to BB that people without a ps4 had access too

And people FUCKING HATE DaS3. Way more than DaS2. Way more than fucking DaS2. Way more than any other game this year.

And why?
The strength are the same
It is more linear. Like BB
It is faster. Like BB
The design is more focused. Like BB.
There are less builds. Like BB
And the bosses are really good. Like BB

So I think that we have actual proof here that even if PCfags and so on could play BB. They wouldn't like
Because everyone hates DaS3.

holy shit, the soundtrack
on my way home from work late at night, the only source of light is the moon, listening to this
youtube.com/watch?v=LzdhTGaWzec
tears were shed

>720p
Why do you go that far to ruin any point you were trying to make?

30fps is true, but you just _had_ to shitpost some more with falsehoods.

And 30fps is true for any console Souls game (except DaS2 remake on current gen).

Demon's Souls was a cult hit and the best time to be a Souls fan when it came to online discussions, discovery and speculation. It runs worse than any other Souls to this day, doesn't matter.

DaS1 came out on consoles almost a year before the PC port, everyone loved it, the community still didn't go to shit, but that's an aside and guess what, it's the second worst performing Souls game with crippling drops on Blighttown, but it doesn't matter.

However, Bloodborne is a PS4 game so all of a sudden 30fps is a downside and, apparently, a suprise to many people, when ever since Souls's conception 30fps has been the target and none of the games were consistent (BB is actually one of the best relative to other console Souls performance)

It's your loss, I always pity those who can't bear to play any game below a 60fps lock, the amount of gems you missed throughout the years must be astonishing.

i'd pay a lot of money to see the entire soundtrack performed live

He does, DaS2 and DaS3

However both of them are unbelievably shitty and/or mediocre, and pale in comparison to BB.
I feel so sorry for PC-only friends, they haven't played a good Souls game since DaS1, which was a shitty port that needs to be modded.

Now that I think about it, PC friends only have 1 good Souls, while idorts have 3 good Souls games and NioH

Damn, that's sad.

Will Shrouded in Sanity give me the satisfaction that Bloodborne gave me, but in 2D? I need my next BB-esque fix.

exactly what I said to my friend after watching this vid

I know i'm going to get called a liar because nobody can dislike Bloodborne but

I didn't care for Bloodborne after beating it once and I don't care for Dark Souls 3 that much either. They're both about the same in terms of "good" in my opinion. Bloodborne's lack of consistent pvp turned me off immediately after beating it.

>assuming he owns only one platform

For a board of supposed videogame enthusiasts, it's somewhat alarming how many one platform-only people there are.

whoa simble ebin my frind

Maybe because you are retarded.

I champion BB in every Souls thread and I also have WiiU a 3DS and a PC

You only think there are platform-only people because you are counting wrong.

>so all of a sudden 30fps is a downside

Did you miss the huge shitstorm when it got revealed that the Dark Souls PC port would run at 30fps? Or all the complaints and memes about Blighttown's framerate?

Having issues with low/capped framerate has been a thing for years.

idort here, friends

dsfix was such a godsend game looks beautiful with the visual settings you can change, only problem is the ladder bugs.

The ladder bugs and the messed up jumping that made crossing certain gaps impossible.

PS4 exclusive.

remember that ladder bug in blighttown where if you slid down the ladder, you'd fall through the floor and die?
its weird but i actually feel a little nostalgic now thinking back about it

It happens at the one just after the bridge dragon in the rat room as well.

>Why do you hate Bloodborne Cred Forums?
>The fanbase!

same happened with undertale, why are you surprised?

>the bridge dragon in the rat room
oh yeah after the hellkite dragon, that happened to me a few times as well

Because it has a cancerous fanbase only rivaled by Undertale

I love it. Amazing game.

None of the other souls games are hated to that extent even though they share the same shitty fanbase.

>he's an oblivious souls fan

DaS3 is hated more.

Because we're on Cred Forums - r/pcmasterrace.

But I fucking love bloodborne