You've received a new quest card

You've received a new quest card

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DtELftAABWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yor lief is low! Do you haveny potions or food?

>haveny

Try to get your combat multiplier even higher.

CHICKEN CHASER?

you just gonna stand there like a lemon?

fahmboy

Maleficuuuuus

He chases chickens!

original or anniversary?

Tlcoriginal

Original

After an eternity away from you all

Jack
of
Blades
Is back.

How come they changed his voice in the TLC version? I thought his sarcastic voice was a lot more interesting than the generic deep evil voice.

I played TLC but never bothered with the postgame stuff. Is it worth?

CHEECKEHN

CHASER

The Beatles are all dead. You can come out of the woods now.

youtu.be/DtELftAABWc

Anniversary unless you know mods.

>that document saying what happened to him in Fable 2
That game did a few things right

Never played 2, what happened to him?

I tried to play Fable multiple times, but the combat sucks so much.

Hero carves your health is low on his head or some shit

It says his skull was found with the words "Your health is low" carved into it

Most people seems to prefer his old voice, but I thought that generic deep evil voice suited him really well too.
Jack is a suave motherfucker.

>Getting your stuff back in the prison mission
I love this game so much

Dont make me reinstall the game fuckers,I already finished it like 5 times or so

>tfw you use the hero save exploit to get assloads of silver keys near the start of the game

6th times a charm. if you don't balverines will eat your children

So what's wrong with anniversary exactly? I want to replay it but I heard it's worse than original

I used it with the temple of avo to make sure my character doesn't look older then the freaking guildmaster

Wait what's that

it somehow manages to look worse then the original when it comes to character faces, everyone looks fetal-alcohol-syndromy or as if they have been repeatedly stung in the face by bees

The faces look a bit dead, but other than that, it's really just a slightly improved TLC. I play it exclusively because the original TLC doesn't have controller support.

Any mods to fix the faces?

Did anyone else start playing as a pure landlord?

not any that I know of

Nothing to do with Fable one, or even saying it is a good thing, but Fable 2 was the first game to have one button centered combat( a la ass creed and batman games)

Anyway Fable is played for the story

I haven't played this game for at least 8 years but IIRC you go to the entrance to that one farmhouse location near greatwoods, save, go in, dig a silver key using your shovel, reload, then repeat. Or something like that.
Then you just go to that silver chest near the lantern demon door and get yourself a pretty fucking good hammer.

>You could buy and sell the same gems from the same merchant to make infinite money
Too bad money was useless aside from LITERALLY THE BEST WEAPON IN THE ENTIRE GAME like holy fuck
There is a sword you have to kill your sister to power up and use
There is a sword that magically appears from a hero's grave
There are weapons that are hidden away inside realms locked behind magical alive doors
But no
The best weapon ever is owned by jews

And that weapon is historical guilt.

It had the highest AR iirc, but was it really the best weapon?

Well unless you are gonna say it being melee is a minus then yeah it's the best weapon.
It's not like it matters,the game is easy as fuck

Skorms bow tho.

In TLC and anniversary it was.

Sword of Aeons is stronger in the original.

It wasn't the best weapon though. The absolute highest damage you could possible get was with Skorm's Bow. When you learned to do sick noscope 360 shotgun blasts with Multi Arrow and Skorm's Bow the game was no longer fun because you could oneshot everything.

Fuck this shit game for not allowing me to sex the guildmaster.

Sure it had more damage potential,but you could still one shot shitheads through multi-hit skill on that sword too,so it's only a matter of opinion from there.

A lot of mobs had Dark Souls-tier SHOCKWAVES hitboxes on their attacks though. Getting chain CC'd by mobs was absolutely cancerous, which was always a possibility especially against high level bandits and the creaky spinny dudes in TLC.

But we have the time slow for those

THOSE QUESTS ON THE TABLE AT THE START OF THE GAME YOU CAN'T DO..