Cred Forums's opinion on smite?

Cred Forums's opinion on smite?

a good game ruined by third worlders who play it

west coast server?

>good game ruined by people playing it
I start to see a trend here.

It's SHITE.

As Christian god + saints as playable characters.

Play every week with friends, its fun.

>never added lovecraft 'gods'

>Wukong
>Taric
>Gnar
>Trundle
>Ashe

Nice LoL rip-off, babbies

This game needs Michael.though him being anything but the most OP lane-killer would not do him justice.

Didn't Hi-Rez write themselves in a corner that they couldn't make a Christianity/Abrahamic pantheon because of Greek and Roman pantheons?
>tfw no archangels, Solomon or Moloch

Thankfully only in appearance, and Smite plays differently because of the perspective

Paladins ports over abilities directly from OW

I used to play it for a while and then I got wireless internet and Smite is one of those games that totally shits the bed from a split second of bad connection.
Now I'm playing Paragon and it's not as good yet, but I do like the idea of using that behind the character camera in an actually 3D game.

Every game has Lemon Keyking as it's a cheap way to get chinks playing.

>skin

Still better than nothing.

I agree that Smite blatantly rips off other intellectual properties but I think mythology from thousands of years ago is in the public domain.

Seeing Sun Wu Kong everywhere in these games makes me wish the Bull Demon King was more popular and Chi You wasn't a chink vs gook catalyst.

no. their excuse was to prevent butthurt. even then india still got butthurt over kali.

I like the idea but the LoL type of humor with meme skins and jokes everywhere ruins it for me. Pic related was my favorite and all he got was meme skins that weren't recolors

It's fun and alright but people who refuse to play properly or refuse to communicate can trash a game real quick.
>"me and assface got left"
>"duos go in long lane. can be left OR right"
>sure enough they go short lane
>"go other lane. solo and jung go here"
>they triple up short lane out of spite and proceed to speak in spanish
I like that tanks make capable junglers and mages though. That's always a hoot.