ITT: criminally underrated games-hand held edition

I can't be happy unless it gets a sequel

find the magic then.
Is this anything like those PnP games from those worlds I can't remember?

pretty much the entire trilogy

Oh boy, by pure coincidence I stepped on this game a long time ago. I fucking loved it, the rune system wasn't perfect but it was good enough to get you interested and the atmosphere was comfy as fuck.

I thought I was the only one to play that game.

was this well received? I can't remember, and no one really talks about it anymore.

Resident Evil Mercs 3D (God tier melee combat),Urbz and Bustin' Out on Gba

the first one was fun as shit, but I never played the others

that doesn't count faggot

digimon...

all of them

>was this well received?
Black sheep of the series.

Lost Magic was alright. I loved the Rune system but found everything else to be kind of boring. By the way it does have a sequel on the Wii, called Tact of Magic. I don't know if it's good though.

Decode was awesome for the first few hours but once you get seriously into training it becomes a chore.

Dragonball Z: The Trading Card Game
Yu Yu Hakusho: Spirit Detective
Namco Arcade Museum
Star Wars: Episode I

Remember that time someone leaked a whole bunch of bank details onto Cred Forums and someone ordered a unicycle and thousands of copies of that game and tried to have it sent to the White House? That was great.

lol wtf

>once you get seriously into training it becomes a chore.
pretty much every digimon game. they have yet to come up with a way to decrease the amount of grinding required.

This would have probably been one of the best titles on the DS if it wasn't for the control issues and AI. I wouldn't even need a sequel, just a remake or re-release where they made the touch controls more precise and gave allied monsters basic pathfinding

where can I find this?

Avalon Code, game system is great and you can pick a waifu when playing as the boy or a husbando if playing as a girl

As a Wario fanboy I tried hard to enjoy it but I couldn't. It was like a mediocre fan-made game.

>Infinite Space II 3ds NEVER EVER

Internet. Fatlus released like 10 k copies internationally. So just steal the rom

I'm surprised that EA produced such a wonderful and original platform/puzzle game for DS.

I have a copy of this somewhere. Got bored like 10 minutes in.

Stella fucking Glow.

So good.

From the most overlooked Metroid-style games, from the creators of Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventures. My only complains:
- Kinda short (like many other games of its kind)
- No replay value

Still a great game and from the best DS games. We're still waiting for the remaster version for 3DS they are supposed to release.

Where are my bonuses for cascading blocks?
Could have been better.

Bangai-O Spirits. From my favorite DS games and from my favorite Treasure games.

BEST DS GAME EVER
PROVE ME WRONG!!!
YOU WONT

Why couldn't they make Poink Blank for smartphones like this gem? Instead we got a soulless, boring crap that just happened to have the Point Blank name.

Unfortunately it was released at the wrong time where retro-style games wasn't a thing yet and GameCenter CX didn't have the fame it has now in the west. This is why it sold crap and we didn't saw the sequel localized (good thing for fan-translation).

I have heard the third one for 3DS is awful since they changed the developers which were busy making NES Remix.

People still don't know about this game or its sequels even after it got referenced in MGS4

it was also referenced in nin10doh, so it is basically a meme at this point.

this game was a ton of fun. after i got fed up with the difficulty i made myself invincible and took on the hardest levels. clearing them didn't count but i felt like a badass robot killing everything

It did get a spiritual sequel on Wii and a proper sequel on mobile, both of which only released in japan

I finite space ds holds that crown

Sequel when?