2hu thread

2hu thread

reimu a best

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oqn8vcrIstQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like Reimu as a character more, but from what i've played Marisa is better gameplay-wise except in imperishable night. I am inexperienced though.

Why does she have all those guns?!

you and i both know you wont talk about the games

Shes fun to play as but i think reimu is more begginer friendly. Her tracking shot makes things a lot easier imo instead of having to dodge and remain under the boss you can just focus on survival.

tfw can't get a lunatic 1CC

Mokou top tier.

Which fangame is this? Looks neat.

Has the expansion for PDP been translated yet? There used to be a /vp/ thread but i think sun/moon killed it off

Youkai don't exterminate themselves.

Genius of Sapphiros.
And I still don't believe there is yet, but im not really interested in that game. Not too into pokemon even if its touhou.

She's a republican

>Not using shot type B
Kind of your own fault.

Though SoEW Offensive shot type is the real best shot type.

The expansion will never, ever be translated.

Literal Perfection.

Creepy cat lady but with dolls.
no thank you.

most 2hus are literal perfection
ZUN is a god

i like that one vampire loli
too bad she's a meme

Which Touhou will make me feel most loved and cared for?

Namusan
youtube.com/watch?v=oqn8vcrIstQ

(To bad its all a lie, she only wants power)

Mom...

I feel like yuyuko would completely change her character if she had a kid and dote on her kid. Probably fatten them up.

What is wrong with Reimu?
She works together with Yukari in Imperishable Night. It seems like Reimu doesn't know what she wants...

Reimu wants the best for Gensokyo

Even if that means killing like a maniac.

>sample

I just saved the image from /jp/ and I like to use filenames that images are uploaded with rather than the Cred Forums numerical one.

You know what you must do now

>I am inexperienced though.
It shows. Having better range, smaller hitbox and a bomb that doesn't hinder your speed is better for most games, of course, i'm talking about the needle shot type. The only two games where Marisa is better is in PCB and maybe UFO (and i say maybe because her bomb prevents you from collecting UFO pieces).

I thought Sanae had the best shot type in UFO

There needs to be an updated version of this.