Just bought these two games. Did I fuck up?

Just bought these two games. Did I fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQG1wf8k_8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shadow is fun 06 is just bad

Get drunk and/or play them with friends in the room. You'll have a good time.

Yeah, why buy them when you could emulate them?
Also yes they are both bad cringe worthy games.

Agree with
Shadow is actually a fun game. Take the story as a parody. Also interesting music
youtube.com/watch?v=oQG1wf8k_8A

No.
Shadow and '06 are fantastic games.
I enjoyed the shit out of them

>You'll have a good time.
No you will not

Lie to me some more user

It wasn't made to be a parody.

I think what that user meant was you'll have more of a fun time if you don't try and take the story seriously.

Stop spamming threads

They are really fun if you fully expect extremely shitty games. Best played with friends.

Pics or did not happen

>mobileposter

Shadow is bad, but it can be enjoyed as a bad game, i.e. funny bad tier. '06 dwelves into somewhat enjoyable/generic in some areas and badly bad in most others.

Charge your phone ass hole.

Get ready for pain. However, playing these games should be mandatory for every gamer, just to learn what bad games actually are.

made me laugh, thx user

yes

shadow the hedgehog is good...for some people you might not like the game.

sonic 06 is just pure trash but getting drunk of with the friends while playing saves this game from being in the same league as ride the hell: retribution.

last time i played sonic '06 i played as silver in multiplayer and tried to sequence break flame core as much as possible. it was the most fun i ever had playing sonic '06.

No it isn't, Shadow would be the worst in the series if it weren't for 06. The level design is fucktarded, the gun mechanics are tacked on, the story is not even laughably bad, just terrible.

>the story is not even laughably bad

Yes it is.