KH thread

You guys are all caught up with the series now, right?

you've played the final mix versions of everything... right?

Why is 358/2 the best game of the series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K2C-BoaIiag
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZyLRDe3EhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EF3Bo32gFO4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=im5tc4fcg5w
youtube.com/watch?v=mwTXf-99SU0
youtube.com/watch?v=i29azJrcPO4
khinsider.com/news/358-2-Days-Fan-Powered-Q-A-with-Series-Director-2597
khinsider.com/news/Ultimania-Interview-886
youtube.com/watch?v=g29X3YcZquo
emuparadise.me/PSP_ISOs/Kingdom_Hearts_-_Birth_by_Sleep_(USA)/158386
lmgtfy.com/?q=Birth by sleep final mix english
youtube.com/watch?v=LThG3bZJtPY
youtu.be/XSaMxOUh_iw?t=45s
youtube.com/watch?v=LbIlv_7Ox1g
nicoblog.org/psp/hearts-birth-by-sleep-final-mix-english/
youtube.com/watch?v=86DAdqLQeXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ah, starting with bait, a very good idea.

>implying
you didnt like best girl, did you, user

Namine was great yeah. Your image of Destiny Islands is pretty jaggy

>the "what picture" meme

cant deny she's best girl

GET ON THE HYDRA'S BAAACK

>358/2
>the best

>make game about Organization XIII
>add a new character with almost no personality that takes up most of the screen time that retcons herself out of existance
Its shit
>b-but, games aren't all about stories user! The gameplay-
The gameplay is also the worst gameplay in the whole of the KH series.
>the music
Also the worst. But at least it has a great rendition of Dearly Beloved
youtube.com/watch?v=K2C-BoaIiag

what would you say the best KH is then?

I actually enjoyed Birth by sleep.
I haven't played 365/2, don't think I missed much.
Played the rest though, the whole time travel thing was retarded, and adding more layers and layers of story while explaining things vaguely as possible is still a pain in the ass. While some world's were in sleep mode what didn't make sense is some characters were in that sleeping world are in other installments like the princess and mickey with the others. But what ever.

Literally any other KH is better than Days

You know Axel and Roxas are guys, right?

What's the joke? Destiny islands is a girl?

Gameplay wise:
>Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
Story wise:
>Re: Chain of Memories
Overall:
>Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix

KHIIFM's combat is cuhrayzee tier and extremely well balanced.

This.

Aqua is the greatest.
You didn't post anything.
Axel loves just hanging out by himself doesn't he?
Limit Form breaks the game on stupid ass levels.

It isn't, KH2FM is.

Is this the new "Naked Snake is in this picture" meme?

>Re; CoM
sora and his friends losing their memory of kairi and hollow bastion were some feelsy shit to me.

poor kid had dementia

>cant deny she's best girl
She's the second Kairi clone so she doesn't bring anything new to the table. She vanished and no one remembered her and the plot stayed the same because she's such a unneeded character. Her character arc didn't introduce anything new since Roxas' journey of "Am I a real person, what should I do with my 'life'?" was already going on, if anything she just got in the way of his story.

She introduced literally nothing new to the series. I still liked her because I'm a sucker for sad stories but you can't say she's best girl.

Well she did unlock the ability for dual keyblades through Ventus.

And she's gonna end up coming back anyways, same with Roxas and everyone else.

Yeah, and maybe she'll be a decent character then, but I feel like her coming back won't matter until later in the series if ever. I doubt anyone will give a shit about her return, if anything people are looking forward to more Roxas

>Story wise:
>Re: Chain of Memories
This has to be a joke.
Birth by Sleep is THE GOAT story wise.
Otherwise I agree with the rest of your post.

>new

I'm sure she'll matter. She had a fun dynamic with Roxas and Axel, and we all know how Lea is gonna act when he first sees Ventus and remembers he and Roxas are identical.

KH3 is gonna be one of those games where you're crying from depressing sad stuff and crying from happy fun stuff.

I would say Re Chain has the best writing, but BBS and Re Chain tie when it comes to story.

Will riku replica come back?

Yeah I fully expect KH3 to be a very long, wild ride but I honestly don't see how she'll have much impact to the story itself. If we take 3Ds intro as who's going to be a guardian of light, Xion isn't a part of that.

Birth By Sleep comes in 2nd place.
One of the main problems with BBS is that its actual ending is hidden behind finding stupid reports. Without it the game feels abrupt.

Re:Chain of Memories is extremely focused; the entire game is about memories. Every world's subplot talks about how memories affect others, giving the player something to think about as Sora slowly loses his the further you traverse the castle. One of the cool things about it is that many of the memories sora recalls involving namine appear just as real to the player as they do to Sora. It was never in KH1, but the player is fooled into thinking they were real, just like Sora was in-game, all because they were made to seem like he was remembering forgotten memories that were irrelevant to KH1.

A lot of people assume the Replica is in DDD actually.

I think he's actually straight up dead.

Replaying 1 Final Mix.
Man these controls are janky as fuck.

The focus on platforming in 1 is one of the things that makes it hard to enjoy.
The whole Tarzan level is a chore. The camera is also pretty bad so in tight spaces like the whole of the Peter Pan level you fight the camera a lot.

you call them janky, i call them comfy

guard is actually useful in kh1.
meanwhile square button has 5 different moves in kh2

I felt extremely bad for Sora when I played COM on the GBA and it hit a lot more with the extra cutscenes in Re:COM, especially when he told Donald and Goofy to fuck off, plus Riku's side was pretty good too.

Well Nomura did say we shouldn't full expect all the Lights/Darkness to be who we think they are.

I mean the only right now we technically have for sure have 3 Lights and 6 Darknesses 100% confirmed, and one of those Lights is iffy.

>Lights
Kairi and Mickey (at the very least you know they won't fuck with Mickey due to Disney and Kairi is full of light), and Sora is another one (main character, but we know how DDD was going).

>Darkness
Xehanort, YX, Xemnas, Ansem, Saix, Xigbar (you can probably assume Vanitas as well).

Its definitely going to be interesting that's for damn sure.

I honestly get a feeling he won't be a guardian of light, he should be, but Nomura wants him to remain normal, that's why he failed the MoM really.

>Darkness
>not Riku

i havent played DDD
is he still fighting it?

>And she's gonna end up coming back anyways
I'm really curious about her future characterization and adventures.

The Birth by Sleep trio will go back to their job of fighting evil throughout the universe. But what about Xion? She's not a Master and has no responsibility to keep the universe safe and it's unknown if she'll still be able to conjure that fake keyblade anymore. Also, Xion doesn't have a lust adventure and seeing new worlds like Sora and Riku do, she just wanted to hang with friends.

So, Sora will probably bring her back in 3. Somehow. But then what? What will she do with her life? It's hard to think of her really doing anything more, especially since we already have Aqua and Kairi as playable females for future games.

>cuhrazey
Don't say that word. You might attract the shitposters.

I won't spoil it directly so if you really want to know he play the game

Wasn't the riku in re:coded essentially the riku replica from com?

Its definitely possible. Then we have Aqua who has potential to be the X-Blade as well, her whole thing for 0.2 (though she seems to be fine by after KH2), then you have the Vanitas/Ventus stuff the Terra/Xemnas stuff and all sorts of crazy stuff, like the Lea/Saix switch theory.

Can't wait for 2018 or when the fuck ever.

I respect that. The way you put it makes sense.

Play DDD, you'll find out. If you really want the answer. He's the only one that makes the darkness his bitch, so no.
They'll do typical shounen epilogue gimmicks and pair characters off with each other. Xion will probably go with Ventus since he's just Roxas basically and Ventus has nobody, that way they can shove Roxas with Namine. Then they go pair of Riku and Aqua and they can have their own competent adventures.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nomura ends RAXs storyline with 3, they all get to be together again, that was really what they wanted, and I don't think Roxas really wants the weight of being a keyblade wielder, and I don't know what compelled Lea to get the inheritance ceremony from Yen Sid.

Also speaking of Yen Sid, for being a retired keyblade master he sure hasn't done much in the way of retiring.
>Lea/Saix switch theory
I'm not aware of that, could you explain?

>I'm not aware of that, could you explain?
Just people think Lea will basically 'sacrifice' himself to take Saix's place to free him.

That's a bit asinine. Hell we don't know where Isa is since I think in DDD we saw Saix, not his somebody, I think. That was the only part of the game I didn't get.

Just waiting for 2.8! I played KH1 and 2 and I watched 358 and CoM and I think that's all. I gotta say, playing on critical and learning those other two games made the second playrhough of KH2 far far better.

For all of Days's faults I think it made Roxas a character you actually care about in the beginning rather than him having no weight in the story until the end. You should play BBSFM when you get a chance its pretty fun.

>For all of Days's faults I think it made Roxas a character you actually care about in the beginning rather than him having no weight in the story until the end.
KH2's opening where you play as Roxas now has a lot more weight to it after you play Days.

Yeah I think its a bit silly myself due to Saix not being a Light, so it doesn't really have equivalent exchange.

My guess is that Xehanort probably just got rid of Isa and Braig. Or there is some type of time travel shenanigans where when you defeated Xigbar and Saix, they were plucked right at the moment they disappeared, same with Ansem and Xemnas and stuff, as opposed to being destroyed, so they never really were destroyed until KH3 or something.

I don't know, probably just an oversight.
You gotta play BBS before you play anything on 2.8. Which includes the FM stuff from BBS.

Give me one reason to continue playing Dream Drop Distance, about to finish Pinocchio world and so far this game has been trash.

Just wait for it on 2.8. They're fixing the drop system and the camera, among some other tweaks. It'll basically be a FM version.

>and I don't know what compelled Lea to get the inheritance ceremony from Yen Sid.
Didn't he want to become a strong keyblade master so he can find a way to help his friend Roxas? And while he probably can't remember her clearly right now he probably has an urge to save a black haired girl.

>It'll basically be a FM version.
The PS3 version of Re:CoM uses Days cards instead of KH2 cards. I wonder if DDD will have any similar changes.

They're rebalancing it in 2.8 so I'd say wait until then, the console releases of the handheld games have always been their definitive editions
I figured he was already pretty strong already, I think we aren't really supposed to think to much on the why anyway.

We're getting a new or a couple new Dream Eater's.
The drop system has been removed or extended so you don't have to farm items for it.
Other than that I don't think they were doing much to it besides making it work on a console (eg, improved visuals and a better camera).

It's basically getting the BbS:FM treatment.

Post yfw we get a Chirithy DE in HDDD

What was the best final boss, guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZyLRDe3EhQ

From my knowledge this is what the game has changed that has been announced so far.

>Minigames will use a card-based system instead of the touch screen
>Enemies will be more aggressive/offensive
>All touch screen based controls were switched to a more traditional KH control scheme
>New Dream Eaters have been added such as the Catnuki
>Drop times have been extended
>Link System has its own sub-menu and additional sub-menus for easier access
>Command Deck is now three instead of two
>Camera has been reworked and is more zoomed out for a wider field of view

No word of secret bosses, added lore, and all that stuff however.

Man KH always does the final boss hype so well.

I'd have to go with Terranort for Aqua (its just really fun to me) or the last bosses of DDD.

I love Xemnas I do, but the Riku segment is just poor and felt like it was thrown in at the last second for the hell of it, which kind of sucks and most of his forms are just garbage mashing besides the last one, which turns into a lot of Reversals.

So how left out am I going to be by not playing all the other spin offs? I hate them all. I'm never going to play them. Absolutely no excuse as to why we got those instead of a proper sequel sooner.

My favourite boss is the one where you fight Xehanort.

You got a proper sequel, then you got a sequel for that and so on, don't know what you're whining about.

is this KH2's best casual filter boss?

Well some of those are also technically Terra.

Which is gonna bug me about KH3. Terra unlike Aqua/Ventus has actually physically aged body wise, but he'll still look 20 like before when he pops up.

Birth by Sleep is Kingdom Hearts Zero and should be played. If you hate Days and Recoded so much you can just watch them instead of play them on the PS3 collections.

Chain of Memories? Is that the game you mean?

BBS and DDD are proper prequels/sequels. KH3 might as well be KH4 or 5.

With that said, you were probably confused with KH2 and CoM. Now imagine that confusion was about 5%. Not playing all the stuff in 1.5, 2.5, and 2.8 is gonna leave you around 500% confused.
No, because its literally impossible to die in that fight.

>The drop system has been removed or extended so you don't have to farm items for it.
When did you ever have to farm items for it? I just bought drop-me-nots at the moogle stores and I was good. They should just have removed the drop system entirely because the way it's set up encourages you to only play as one character at a time anyway since the longer you take to drop the more points you get which you can then spend to slow the drop rate for the other character and it just keeps going like that.

They should have just made it so you drop automatically once you beat a world.

>your body submits, your heart succumbs, why does your mind resist?!
Terra's final boss was hype as fuck.

>No, because its literally impossible to die in that fight

why do normies complain alot about Xaldin?
my mates gf bitches about him and marluxia as being too hard.

The system might as well have been dropped for DDDFM considering the extension.

>had his body stolen
>his heart forcibly removed from his body
>turned into a heartless and nobody
>has to watch everything xehanort does including hurting his friends
>has to watch xemnas have sexy time with aqua
>as far as we know he's now been mashed back together post kh2 as terranort
Terra... Had a hard life.

If you don't mind reading a lot then there will probably be a Chronicles thing in KH3 like there was in Dream Drop Distance which will let you read about all the important things that happened in the series as they become relevant to the plot.

Because Xaldin's reactionary commands for his jumps are very time worthy and not many people know you can bait him with guard or tap the button multiple times to have them stack.

That and a lot of people seem to have trouble getting to the other side of the bridge in time for his major attacks.

But like I said, the base Xaldin fight is impossible to die on, or I should say lose. The only way to actually lose the fight is reloading a save. Same with the Chandelier Heartless, its impossible to lose that fight as well.

Now Data Xaldin on the other hand can be a bit of a bitch if you don't understand when to jump to stack his reaction commands during his combos or properly guard a certain sequence of it.

Marluxia is an issue because people don't understand the mechanics are tied to your level and that there is a reset to the counter. Though Data Marluxia doesn't do it hardly enough and sometimes you have to brute force your way through the fight.

>vows to right every wrong he has ever done while his 'father' Eraqus has become the Guardian to protect Terra
>Sora will just end things instead of Terra and nobody will say a word that this random kid who never should have had a keyblade in the first place, never should have been as strong as he was if not for Ventus, Roxas, and Xion, failed the Mastery Exam due to his cockiness, etc. just ups and slaughters Xehanort like its nothing.

And then all he needs to do is fuck Aqua somehow.

>tfw DiZ doesn't even bother to mention Riku at fucking all and Aqua is just like "Oh Sora will save us all, yay Sora! I wonder what happened to the other little boy who Terra passed they keyblade too? Oh well, woooo Sora!"

Its a bit much honestly. I love his interactions with the Disney characters, but Sora is just shoved in your face more than most main characters are and somehow matters to every character in the series despite not being around much of them anymore. Like at times Mickey seems to care more about Sora than fucking Riku.

Kind of sucks too when it gets into the entire thing of 'Riku will always be better than Sora, even Sora admits it, outside of connecting with people', but not Sora will just clean up everything like its nothing usually.

She'd love some affection after being so cold and lonely in the realm of darkness.

No, we need the only two competent people in the series to breed. For a better tomorrow. They're close in age now anyways. Riku is almost 17 and she's 20. Close enough.

>sora saves the universe again

well, maybe the realm of darkness sapped all his riku memories.

either that, or DiZ never was fond of Riku

Riku probably tapped that and she sent him to Castle Oblivion.

>well, maybe the realm of darkness sapped all his riku memories.
>either that, or DiZ never was fond of Riku

Seems awfully convenient though that he'd remember everything about Sora though. Honestly I'd wager Riku matters more to the story than Sora ever did.

>competent
>Riku in all of KH1
>Aqua in saving Terranort for no reason and otherwise acting too holier than thou to ever explain what she was doing properly
Granted I guess that isn't so bad, but then Aqua just kind of lucked out because Xehanort didn't give a shit about her. Riku did admittedly go through a ton of shit to get where he is.

>"im already a demon" fucking "the darkness is too strong"

fucking shippers

>matters to every character in the series
Because his special power is connecting his heart with others

>Riku will always be better
no

KH1 Riku, sure. But the rest, definitely. And Aqua while she may not be all that competent as far as some things go, she's still more competent than the vast majority of people in the series which says a lot. She did at least delay Xehanort's plans by beating the shit out of Terranort and giving him amnesia. I'd assume she's part of the reason that Heartless aren't as big of a threat as they are too working from the inside like Mickey was also doing.

I don't ship them but I do want some Aqua and Riku interactions. Aqua still thinks that darkness is 100% evil since that's how Eraqus's raised her along with her experience with Xehanort and dark-ified Terra. She needs to learn that darkness isn't necessarily bad, it just depends on how it's used. Riku would be the perfect one to explain that to her.

Sora, Riku, and Aqua should be a trio in some later game.

Well DiZ calls Riku a demon in CoM too.
Yes and how many of those characters has had any real meaningful interaction with Sora? Terra didn't. Xion didn't. He doesn't even remember Namine. Aqua barely did. I'll grant Xion just because of what she is, but Terra, hell no. They had no interaction whatsoever. Yet they're still connected by hearts somehow.

As for Riku, yes, Sora admits it in the In-Between, that he was always jealous of Riku for being better. Riku is the stronger of the two, he's the only character that has actually straight up overcame the darkness, he was a Master before Sora, he was the rightful Keyblade Bearer, his light is stronger than Sora's, which is driven home quite a lot.

Sora just has the ability to connect people's hearts and make friends, and for once instance in Hollow Bastion his heart was stronger.

Riku is better than Sora, its a pretty obvious part of the game. He's just insecure.

Aqua was only more competent because she was designed around being that to Terra and Ven. I always felt like the big difference between her and them was just coincidence. Again, Xehanort didn't give a shit about her like he did Terra and Ven, so she never had anyone manipulating her. Also it isn't like she did that alone, since Terra and Ven both stopped him from succeeding in his initial plan as well.

Probably a good chance they will be. I really can't see Kairi doing too much aside from maybe being a tutorial character. They wouldn't have given Aqua two games if she wasn't gonna do much in KH3. She will likely end up being the main female instead of Kairi.

Riku should definitely be the one to explain her that Twilight/Dawn is a middle road. It might give her hope in saving Terra, which she loses by the end of BBS in the Keyblade Graveyard. I'd be amazed if they don't have some type of interaction really what with Riku remembering Terra and likely Aqua too.

Honestly I'd be just fine with Riku and Aqua. Riku has a unique fighting style and Aqua is loads of fun to cartwheel around shooting magic and then Ghost Driving all over the place. Though yeah Sora too obviously, he's fun to play as well.

Sora suffers from the same issues as Goku. Both started out as underdogs and quickly turned into a God that while they have their flaws and can screw up, very rarely do and are always at the fore front despite other characters also needing to shine. Riku has been lucky that he's gotten actual development.

>he hasnt beat lingering will
what are you, some kind of retard?

>tfw sora hugged him after he failed his mark of mastery

>Drop times have been extended
As of now it looks like dropping is completely gone as there's absolutely no gauge at all on the HUD on either Sora or Riku. Hell, do we know how Dream Eater management is done yet? Petting is more than likely going to be gone, so does this mean dispositions for them are as well? I believe they also mentioned they're tweaking commands so the Balloon line isn't literally all anyone uses.

>2.8 is going to be all about Aqua being a total badass, the last Keyblade master surviving alone for months in the realm of darkness
>In 3 Aqua is going to be absolute dead weight or a helpless damsel in distress

Fuck you Nomura

>Aqua was only more competent because she was designed around being that to Terra and Ven. I always felt like the big difference between her and them was just coincidence. Again, Xehanort didn't give a shit about her like he did Terra and Ven, so she never had anyone manipulating her. Also it isn't like she did that alone, since Terra and Ven both stopped him from succeeding in his initial plan as well.

Well Xehanort did say that Aqua was a good candidate for the X-Blade as well, probably part of the reason Ansem was using Riku as well and trying to make a vessel. Strong hearts and all that.

But yeah, she was sort of drug into TV's messes and had to do her best to try and deal with it, but her own stubborness and overprotective nature just helped drive them further away.

And yeah Terra and Ventus both helped her out with Vanitas and Terranort and with the Darksides. I'd say she's still largely competent despite circumstances than most characters, which says a lot sadly.

It's 0.2 you delusion fucking retard

She won't be useless, as that's what Kairi is for. But if you expect her to be way stronger and better than Sora and Riku then no, she probably won't be that.

358-3.2/SleepDropShit you know what I mean

Well original 3DS DDD screenshots didn't show it either at times. As for the rest, who knows honestly. I'm sure it'll all be tweaked in some way.
Gotta have more of dat Sora/Goku user.

>Well original 3DS DDD screenshots didn't show it either at times
Fair enough, it's very odd why they'd do that though.

Drop can't be gone because it's a major plot element.

Anyway, who else here loves the ray of hope mix?
youtube.com/watch?v=EF3Bo32gFO4&feature=youtu.be

Crazy how 2.8 Aqua almost looks as good as her CG render.

We're gonna be playing a KH game that matches the CGs, I never thought this would be possible

>It might give her hope in saving Terra, which she loses by the end of BBS in the Keyblade Graveyard.
God that part pissed me off. Here's your friend struggling to overcome his weaknesses which he's finally admitting and what do you do? Do you give him the reassurance he needs from a friend? Or do you go lol no you suck and you'll fuck up everything.

You're awful Aqua.

>look up kh videos on youtube
>fat lets players everywhere who yell too loud over the gameplay and sound like the worst type of americans (hipsters)

SkywardWing, kill yourself

Back then it probably wasn't fully implemented yet, and as of now, they might have just removed it because they're working on bugs or how the extension works exactly for balancing.
I don't know a single person that dislikes it actually.

>which she loses by the end of BBS in the Keyblade Graveyard
Aqua was having a crisis of faith in her friends throughout the game but after the final battle with Terranort she puts TOTAL faith in Terra at the end. Remember later in Radiant Garden? She sacrifices her own escape to save Terra because she believes that he'll beat the darkness inside him. And later in the realm of darkness she still has faith that she'll find her friends.

You can argue she had too much faith in him. This seems to be a sad instance of when The Power Of Friendship didn't actually save the day. All it did was slow Xehanort down, not stop him. It was the actions of Sora and Riku that saved the universe, not Terra.

They're getting there. We saw the change from the first release of 2.8's demo. So by the time we get KH3 it should be looking pretty darn awesome.

Why are KH trailers so based? I always forget all the criticism I have about the games when I watch the trailers. They always make me feel nostalgic and hyped

No other series has that effect on me

>as of now, they might have just removed it because they're working on bugs
Right, I completely forgot it could just be gone for testing purposes.

They could still be in without a gauge though, just force Drop the player at every area completion and give them the on-demand choice.

He did, but she was basically just a sort of potential backup. We never really see him doing anything with her otherwise, and ignoring her is one of the things that kinda fucked him over. But he was still clearly more competent than her otherwise.

That doesn't mean she doesn't possess some level of competence, just that she's not significantly better than everyone else.

To be fair what was she supposed to say honestly. Everything she had tried to say and help just drove them further away, maybe telling him the hard truth might have actually made him take a step back and realize it. I mean Terra was succumbing no matter what was said, maybe she just finally realized that deep down.

Kind of tragic, like watching your friend do heroin or something. Maybe whatever you say won't actually mean anything other than straight up being blunt.

>unironically watching lp's

>it's another simple and clean remix

youtube.com/watch?v=im5tc4fcg5w

>KH game matching the CG's
>Sora's blank face will be no more

Soraalam, KeytoTruth, and Everglow are the only KH youtubers worth watching

Trailers and Intro cinematics. They've never done a bad one.

>Sora's blank face will be no more
We're pretty much there. People said that while playing the 0.2 demo, Aqua's lips would move while talking during the gameplay.

made the mistake of going through the suggested videos Tbh.

She eventually does yeah, but I was more referring to when they first meet up in the Graveyard and her telling him he'll give in to the darkness again. She still loves her friends regardless.

Either way an interaction with Riku about the middle path would probably make her ecstatic that maybe Terra can be saved regardless of his darkness.
Well if we're using villains Xehanort is by far more competent than anybody else considering his massive amounts of Skynet level keikaku. But yeah ignoring Aqua was a huge mistake by Xehanort that basically shattered everyone of his plans. Without her, the X-Blade never would have fully broken in the real world and Terranort wouldn't have amnesia delaying them further.

But his keikaku was already set in motion since he was young anyways.

>made the mistake of going through the suggested videos Tbh.

>dissing SkywardWing when HMK exists
There are worse people in the fanbase, user.

Man I still wish that Japanese dude from fucking years ago when KH2FM first came out still had his videos up. I remember him doing a Lv. 1 Critical of LW in like 7-8 seconds, shit was retarded.

i dont know who these people are.

Man I love KH2FM but

>cuhrayzee tier
No.
>extremely well balanced.
Laughing reflect and limit form.jpg

> I remember him doing a Lv. 1 Critical of LW in like 7-8 seconds

what... how?

Honestly that's one thing about Aqua that really annoyed me. For someone who is so universally praised by the fanbase as being perfect in every way, she has some rather poor communication skills and flip-flops a lot. In one world she'll be thinking about how Terra is being lost to the darkness, then the next she'll say he's gonna be ok, then she'll go back to worrying that he can't handle himself.

Problem there is that, again, she keeps flipping between "I believe in him" and "He sucks!" Except she never actually lets him know that she has any faith in him. You say that telling him hard truth would maybe help him, but that seemed more like what she was doing the whole time. Their little spat earlier happened in large because she just didn't bother to fully explain herself and just made it look like she (and Eraqus) didn't really think much of him.

It probably wouldn't have made a difference but then it isn't like any of them knew that Xehanort could bodyjack people.

KeytoTruth translates everything, Soraalam does awesome analysis on gameplay in trailers and makes good guides, while Everglow is pretty much the youtube database on everything KH

I honestly wish I could remember the specifics. I just remember watching it, the video was like a total of 1 min or something, which included parts of the cutscenes to begin and he just destroyed him.

I've tried finding those for the past few months again, I can't find those videos anywhere anymore or even his channel. Shitsux.

>I remember him doing a Lv. 1 Critical of LW in like 7-8 seconds, shit was retarded.
Nah, not possible.

>spamming reflect
I tried to do that with Data Marluxia yesterday and I got my ass wrecked. It's simply not that easy.

>For someone who is so universally praised by the fanbase as being perfect in every way
That's just sad, pathetic, permavirgin waifufaggots putting her on a pedestal. Pay them no mind.

>For someone who is so universally praised by the fanbase as being perfect in every way, she has some rather poor communication skills and flip-flops a lot.
Anyone with a bit of sense can see she has very noticeable flaws. Waifufags are really the ones who act like she's perfect. And I say that with her being my favorite KH character.

>Problem there is that, again, she keeps flipping between "I believe in him" and "He sucks!" Except she never actually lets him know that she has any faith in him. You say that telling him hard truth would maybe help him, but that seemed more like what she was doing the whole time. Their little spat earlier happened in large because she just didn't bother to fully explain herself and just made it look like she (and Eraqus) didn't really think much of him.

Its part of Aqua's flaws themselves, which I think they're gonna be diving into with 0.2. Where she isn't as strong of heart as she thinks she is, she's constantly worrying too much or doubting herself and others.

She definitely should have tried explaining herself and Eraqus to Terra though by running after him. Ventus in that situation though was just due to his age and him not understanding anything period.

I'm really looking forward to her breakdown in 0.2 and to see how she overcomes it by the time she meets DiZ.

His name was apaullo or something

Reflect spam really on works on Larxene. And even then you have to time it a bit.

Aqua's poor social skills and poor decisions are the reason the world is fucked up. She failed in every way possible, and got completely outplayed by Xehanort

Not the same video you guys are talking about, but the shortest Lingering Will I can find. Which I'm sure can be reduced somewhat.

youtube.com/watch?v=mwTXf-99SU0

It is, you can loop him with Final Form Firaga and completely destroy him in seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=i29azJrcPO4

The entirety of TAV fucked up in every way possible to be fair. Xehanort's flaw was just not paying any mind to Aqua and what she could do herself as a Master.
Lexaeus is a joke with Reflect.

well fug

7-8 seconds is a little different to 38 seconds.

What do you think of TFS going through the games?

Final Form Firaga is so god damn broken, its fucking amazing.

No. Played 1.5, Re Com and 2.5 in arrow. Was about to start BBS but I am tired and need a break of KH. Didn't even finished all extra stuff, I am missing 3 black mushrooms, 3 data fights(fuck you luxord and based luck games that steals 60% of time if you lose the final game even if I have almost all bar full). And lingering will that didnt even tried.
Then I realized that I needed to repeat some mini-games AGAIN and that since I am already at lv 99 it will be hard or impossible to complete the orb challenges on Hades coliseum. Oh, and some gummi ex missions since you need to build a ship, which I never did, with certain gummis. Extra stuff in this game sure is huge and get boring over time, but gameplay is amazingly fun

>Its part of Aqua's flaws themselves, which I think they're gonna be diving into with 0.2. Where she isn't as strong of heart as she thinks she is, she's constantly worrying too much or doubting herself and others.
They definitely are. I think the English line was slightly different but one of the scans had the mirror saying this:
>Eliminated as a Master...
>The fake here is you, and your hollow heart...
>Into the lonely Realm of Darkness

To be fair that was years ago, its been like 8-9 years or more since I saw it. I was bound to be remembering wrong, either way I knew he could be destroyed rather quickly.
I remember getting super lucky with Data Luxord. I was never good at his minigame at all, managed to hit it at the very end and we switched life totals and I finished him off.

It truly is a luck based fight. As for the Orb Challenges, use Peter Pan, just spam him over and over, you'll pass it easily, even the Paradox Titan Cup, and for Gummi, look up a Doughnut Ship, it'll save you massive amounts of time and somehow is stupidly fun.

Excuses excuses.

Played KH1, 2, 358/2, and saw an LP of Sora's half of CoM.
Haven't touched BBS because I don't have a PSP, and haven't played DDD because I didn't have a 3DS for the longest time.
What's a good LP of CoM that discusses the story? Something like Plague's Dark Souls series.

Yeah I feel like as time as went on in the series, Riku and Aqua share more similarities than Riku and Terra do anymore and Sora and Terra are starting to show more similarities themselves.

Like we have Riku and Aqua both being weak of heart and ultimately overcoming that darkness, while both being Masters and while competent, being strung along terribly. While Sora as time as went on is kind of an idiot, ends up becoming a bit too cocky and sure of himself and his strength, and wasn't granted Master and was to be the last vessel similar to Terra.

Its kind of interesting actually, or at least that's how I see it, maybe I'm just stupid.

I don't dislike her or anything, but after hearing how hyped she was I guess I was perhaps a bit disappointed. Generally the idea I'd get was "Terra fucks up everything for everyone always, Ven is a just dumb kid and Aqua is the most awesome character in the franchise."

What I actually got was that Terra was constantly struggling with something he couldn't seem to control and, while a bit gullible, had a good heart. Ven is kind of a dumb kid but only because he IS a kid and doesn't really understand much. Aqua was older and thus smarter than Ven and didn't have to struggle with herself like Terra, but had trouble communicating her feelings and maybe just a little bit of an ego.

Just emulate BBS if you don't have a PS3

spoonfeed iso plz

While I agree Cuhrayzee tier isn't the right way to describe the combat, I'd more say it flows really fucking well with how flashy it is. Almost everything flows into together beautifully and witht he flinch system in place and the revenge value a lot of boss battles become a fun way to combo your abilities together to form a combo that does a lot of damage. Even Reflect is put into place with this. If you don't account Reflect into your combo since you didn't want to dodge or block your total revenge value is decreased so you have to make your combo shorter.

Not saying the game is perfect, but I think they way they handled most of the combat is great and its sad that most other KH games don't build off of that and just make it better.

You can find all the Re:CoM cutscenes on youtube in movie format if you just want to watch those.

As for BBS, if you don't have 2.5 or a PS3, then your best solution is to emulate it on PSP and watch the FM stuff on youtube, or just find the cutscenes on youtube.

The games are actually pretty easy to understand when you bother to actually watch/play them as opposed to seeing all the random charts and explanations Cred Forums has tried to do which makes it seem like a dumb convoluted mess far more than it actually is.

With DDD, you can just play it on 2.8. You probably won't really find much of anything on the level of Plague's DaS LP.

I would except I'm on a toaster.

Just emulate CoM. It's a GBA any toaster can emulate that. Hell you should be able to do the same with BbS. DDD is the only one you'll need to pay for.

Yeah that's pretty much the gist of it. Though I wouldn't say Aqua has an ego, she's pretty modest, just overprotective and too sisterly for her own good while being a bit of an awkward social idiot.

She's a damn fun character to play as though, Mine Seekers, her Command Styles, cartwheels, her Reflect guards. Honestly I love playing as her more than playing as Roxas/Sora in KH2FM, I'm super excited for 0.2 for that reason.

Most people prefer Aqua solely due to Terra's gullibility and Ventus' naivety.

>then your best solution is to emulate it on PSP and watch the FM stuff on youtube
If you're emulating then you just download the english patched FM version. Beware though, the added bosses in the PC version are a fucking SLOG

>Like we have Riku and Aqua both being weak of heart and ultimately overcoming that darkness
Aqua's weakness of Heart, really isn't that big of a point in BbS. But Terra's is. I wouldn't say that Aqua and Riku have become that similar, more that Riku and Terra have become less similar over time. Both of them got fucked over by Darkness and both have been bodyjacked by an aspect of Xehanort. The difference is that Riku was able to break free from his hurt while Terra still needs to be saved. To me, Riku and Aqua being Masters, while a point of similarity between them, isn't that special of a point because it's just really a title.

post specs

>Though I wouldn't say Aqua has an ego
She's confident as fuck when she's fighting. She told Zack to back off when he tried to help her in a 2 on 1 battle since she considered Hades a wash, and she even confidently told Terranort to back the fuck down before he gets hurt

>hades
>a wash

Feel the heat

Well yeah you could do that too, I figured he might enjoy the added voice acting and stuff. I really appreciated that for the Days movie in 1.5.
Fair enough. I was more using 0.2 as an example for Aqua and her heart though. But yeah Riku has definitely become less like Terra over time. I guess you could assume he's what Terra should be or at least both Terra/Aqua. Because lets be real, Kairi is nothing like Aqua beyond her caring for her friends and half the time, it feels like she doesn't particularly give a fuck about Riku at all.

Going from KH2FM to BBS the next day is not something I would ever recommend.

>What I actually got was that Terra was constantly struggling with something he couldn't seem to control and, while a bit gullible, had a good heart. Ven is kind of a dumb kid but only because he IS a kid and doesn't really understand much. Aqua was older and thus smarter than Ven and didn't have to struggle with herself like Terra, but had trouble communicating her feelings and maybe just a little bit of an ego.
Pretty much except for the ego part.
Confidence can be considered a positive trait, while someone having an ego is usually taken to be a negative thing. You can be confident without having an ego.

The Zack part I feel is part of her flaws, where she wants to try and shoulder everything herself due to her overprotective nature, in this case, she was kind of pissed about Terra/Hades.

Usually she's pretty modest though, she only ever actually says she's a Master once in the game and that's to Terranort ,usually she still says she's a trainee.

>KH threads
Everyone is either shitposting about "muh childish shit", "muh spinoffs", or talking about Aqua/Riku or Utada Hikaru.

I did it, I think its a fine transition. Then again, I have no problem going between any of the games at all.

Well when I say ego I mainly mean in regards to Terra. He's obviously not perfect but he has a good heart despite his darkness, and she kind of seems to think herself as somewhat better than him because of it. I believe Ven even calls her out on it at one point.

That said, I also feel like as far as BBS is concerned Aqua was the least developed of the three. Terra and Ven have much more noticeable character development over their parts. Aqua just kind of goes around thinking about Terra and Ven while otherwise just being a nice girl. But by the end and possibly during 0.2 she may have some sort of development.

PPSSPP is basically made for toasters. That thing runs on the blackest of magic to run the way it does.

>tfw just past the battle of 1000 heartless, killed Xaldin, saved China and killed the grim reaper at port royal
>anxious to jump into BBS (trying to emulate since tfw no ps3)
>read this

well.. i've never emulated before.

i guess i cant rig my 360 controller to be more comfy, can it?

>being perfect in every way
Being a zealot paladin is her flaw and I think it's believable how she got like that.

Early in the game she had to be stopped from attacking the evil stepmother by the Fairy Godmother because she was going too far and had to learn to chillout. Aqua was a home schooled girl that was taught by her master that darkness is pure evil. Then she has her life ruined by Xehanort and Ventus, masters of darkness. She didn't play Riku's story mode in Chain of Memories like we did, at this point her life she has no reason to believe that darkness can be used for good. She only knows it as a source of destruction and misery so to her mind Terra using said darkness is objectively badwrong.

Aqua didn't handle the Terra situation very well she was kind of right in the end, sadly. It was Terra using the power of darkness that allowed Xehanrot to posses him. Now, neither Aqua or Terra could have known he'd try something like that, they're not really at fault. I'm not blaming the victim. But darkness was the root cause.

>I guess you could assume he's what Terra should be or at least both Terra/Aqua. Because lets be real, Kairi is nothing like Aqua beyond her caring for her friends and half the time, it feels like she doesn't particularly give a fuck about Riku at all.
I feel like that she cares about Riku to an extent, but I also feel like she recognized his jealous of Sora and paid him dust because of it. A lot of his posturing about her in KH1 felt like a good chunk of his "crush" on her was mainly due to the rivalry with Sora. I think it's of a strictly platonic thing on her part and we don't get too much of that because it's been a while since we've seen them interact.

Is it bad that I want Aqua and Terra to have a 'happily ever after' ending together? The last thing I want is some bitter-sweet shit with terra coming back just to say goodbye then commit sudoku to rid the world of xehanort once and for all

You can only spam reflega against Marluxia when he does that 3 circle back attack that can instant kill you in some safe corner. If you abuse reflega or sonic rave(rave...?) or other limit attack you will miss his reactions commands that are the most useful thing in that fight.
I avoided his card X/O duels everytime, you don't even need to do those. That's why I always had the time/life bar at 80% at the final game, plus the negative combo that breaks things even harder.

But worse based luck than Luxord with me was damn Demyx. The time I won I got anti-sora TWICE in the damn fight. I usually got the last clone at the last second thanks to that.
>Pan
>NOOOOOOOOooo
Oh right, orbs everywhere.
>Doughnut
Didn't know, thanks. I actually love the gummi in 2, fun as hell.

If you're not playing on a controller if you're emulating you're doing something wrong

She's got development, its just rather subtle and depends on Terra and Ventus and her interactions with a lot of it, or her interactions with some of the Disney characters.

The scene you're thinking of is the Radiant Garden scene after the boss, where Terra realizes she's been keeping an eye on him for Eraqus and Ventus calls her awful. Its not so much of an ego as she's just poor at explaining herself and socializing, so her point comes off a bit much, which is what helps to drive Terra and Ventus away. You can also see how much of an awkward dork she is when Zack asks her out on a date. She's actually a rather insecure person just as much as Terra is, she just hides it a bit better.

I hear Stitch is much better for Orbs.

I've tried Pan myself but I always wind up under the score.

im kinda dumb as shit, man.

i cant even find a decent place to get the BBSFM Iso to emulate.
nothing but ad sites and shady shitholes
im pretty much doing something very wrong with this series anyway

I think there was some speculation due to a article that since has been re-translated, that Terra may not get the happiest ending. Damn I wish I could remember the article and what it got changed from.
>Is it bad that I want Aqua and Terra to have a 'happily ever after' ending together?
Personally I do, but just a little because I like them together but at the same time I know that it's not the focus of KH.

>Zack

Download PPSSPP
Download BBS from emuparadise or PSPISO

Plug your controller into your PC. PPSSPP will read it. Change the bindings to whatever you prefer

Dominate command board

You can play it with your 360 controller just fine, or a Rock Candy 360 or whatever it is you have. Works just fine.
Luxord is one of those fights I always forget how it works half the time, so I always screw it up.

Demyx was a problem for me as well, I eventually just started forcing Anti-Form before the fight so it wouldn't happen. I think the biggest problem of the fight is the 100 Water Clones at the end, or 99 or whatever it was. It can be a pain depending on where he is and how spread out they go, getting him into the wall so they only come out in one direction for Final Form Firaga spam is so much better.

Xemnas is by far the biggest pain though, him and Roxas I find. Mostly because I can never bait Roxas' AI and have to resort to Limit Form shenanigans and Xemnas is just an outright mess I find. If you don't manage Riku's Limit Break or w/e, I fill like that segment is way harder than it should be, or he spammed his electric balls way more for me than I've seen in videos which just made it a huge pain in the ass.

Yeah Peter Pan though will get you all the Orbs you need, you can use Stitch too, but its faster and easier with pan.

And you'll like the Doughnut Ship, all you have to do is basically shoot and you'll S Rank everything.

No, there is a moment where Ventus says something to the effect of "Being a master has gone to your head." It doesn't mean that she isn't generally fairly modest so much as in a particular regard, in this case her belief that Terra and Ven need her to take care of them. That's tied to the thing about her being over-protective. But again, she kind of has some difficulty deciding on this with Terra.

You're a beautiful user.

>Using Final Form for Water Clones
Dude Wisdom Form Firaga Finisher is fucking massive

Honestly I view them more as brother/sisters than I do lovers (Sora/Kairi esque). I hope they end up with happy endings, but Terra most likely isn't getting a happy ending. He'll probably sacrifice himself against Xehanort or we'll get Xemnas/Terra shenanigans. Since his heart should technically still be in Xemnas, much like Ventus' was in Roxas.

Terra will most likely die and ven is stuck inside sora. I'd hate to see Aqua get such a bad end. I would be willing to accept it if she went on a crusade to cleanse the realm of darkness or some crazy shit like that. Or she could become Eraqois' successor and teach future Jedi

I'd love if you could put Riku and Aqua in your team in KH3

Xemnas' electric balls can be reflected for some pretty good damage. Just get close to him when he's doing them. You can also avoid the part with Riku if you dodge fast enough, but it can be difficult since that attack comes out of nowhere.

>Xemnas/Terra shenanigan
These are the good kind of shenanigans. The only thing better is Aqua/Xemnas drama.
>ven is stuck inside sora.
This is easiest of the 3 to fix though. Terra's survival is dependent on other factors, but separating Ven from Sora shouldn't be that hard of the process. The thing that's holding it up is Aqua, however.

Sora is still better with his keyblade and Riku would lose if he didn't have the darkness.
The scene with both of them just shows that both characters envy the other one and that they're pretty good friends

They both work, Stitch just takes longer, because it drops less orbs, but it doesn't damage the enemies really compared to Pan so you get more per round.
Its part of the same scene where he calls her awful. Its mostly just Ventus not really understanding. But yeah its part of she feels its her duty to listen to Eraqus as a Master, but I wouldn't call it an ego personally. Terra is one of those people in her life that due to recent events she's not really sure what to think anymore, mostly due to her own insecurities and flaws.

I think she gets as much development as everyone else honestly.
Ah they both work really. I found Final Form to be a little safer personally, but that's just me. The end of that fight is annoying either way.

Probably the most annoying things in the game period though are LW if he starts with locking your commands or that Yen Sid Mushroom that always goes flying after a certain combo hit that can be a pain in the ass to catch up to depending on the exact angle.

So..how the hell will Roxas and Namine get their own bodies? Will they just become beings of heart like Sora and Ansem were in KH1?

I think Leaf Bracer via Cure can even block the Riku part, Reflect too maybe.

If I get stuck as Riku, I just spam Firaga or whatever it was and slowly approach Sora.

I really don't think they will. At best Ventus will inherit Roxas' memories too.

Some people think that however the Replicas were made may come into play.

Can they? I had no idea they could be reflected honestly, though I never really tried. Usually I just use Riku's limit break or whatever to avoid it, I don't like dealing with it during the Data Fight at all.
Yeah Aqua/Xemnas better have some reaction after the scene in KH2FM. Its clear that Xemnas at least has some type of remaining memories of Terra in there somewhere, same with Days and Ventus/Roxas.
I don't know if he's entirely better with a Keyblade, I think they're about on equal footing really, Riku just has the edge in terms of brute strength and Sora is more all around better like Ventus.

And yeah fair enough, they're good friends.

hear me out
what if Ventus's personality is completely gone
he's lobotomized, empty, asleep

what would happen if Roxas took over Ventus's body?

The problem is if he trigger the Riku part when Sora is at half health or less. If it happens at that point then you're pretty much fucked

But this series has continually shown us that replicas are fucked. Xion and Riku Replica both had massive flaws

Either something involving time travel and destiny or replicas.

How on Earth could Roxas take over Ventus' body?

I don't know if they will.
Ven is going to be extracted, that's for sure.
If he doesn't absorb Roxas, maybe Roxas will be pulled out with him, and hopefully Xion will be there too.
A while after I came to this conclusion, I realized Xion would be fitting to ship with Riku. A good balance between Sora and Kairi.

I did say some people.

Usually its what I do, I have no problem with it on normal Xemnas. For some reason every time in the Data battle however, it felt like he was in my face far more often or spamming electric balls in my face so I had to make a slight adjustment which just cost time for Sora's HP.
Well he'd be both Ventus/Roxas I'm sure. Roxas does technically have Ventus' heart which would contain everything.

Nah I think there was some basis for it. But if we go into him not understanding then that comes back around to her also having trouble explaining things properly. It's also worth noting that part of why she doesn't know what to think of him is due to Eraqus, who is arguably too pro-light, and the whole thing with Terra 'stealing' Aurora's heart.

But I do feel like she is maybe being set up more for development in 0.2, which is good. Now if only her VA develops as well.

Nanomachines, bro

I think Nomura will just make it so Ventus was Roxas.

Riku probably isn't ending up with anybody. I mean we got Aqua/Terra, Roxas/Namine, Sora/Kairi, Ventus/Xion (or you can switch Namine/Xion around).

One of them is at least ending up with nothing, and an user mentioned it earlier, Terra probably won't have the happiest of endings. So he might be the one left out.

>I realized Xion would be fitting to ship with Riku.
Days has flipped the popular ships around. It went from Roxas x Namine to Roxas x Xion. I usually see Namine thrown to Riku as a consolation prize.

>tfw your bait thread gets 200+ replies
>tfw i just like an excuse to talk KH

This. I mean, who else will Roxas have ice cream with? Namine? Pft.

Yeah a lot of Aqua's problems and how people react to her are just her over-protectiveness and social awkwardness really.

As for Willa Holland, she's improved. I really like her personally, she's fitting of Aqua. Her Seiyuu can be rather deadpan and raspy at times as well, which translates really well, granted her Seiyuu can express emotions a little better. But Holland's voice is one of those voices where if she goes too high and too emotional you can tell her voice will get too raspy and crack, which isn't good. I think she fits really well personally though.

Nomura does seem to have part of a hand in Eng. VAs too, he was part of the reason for Christopher Lee and Leonard Nimoy since he's a big Star Wars/Trek fan.

>I usually see Namine thrown to Riku replica as a consolation prize.

ftfy

I doubt there's gonna be much, if any romantic subtext in the ending. I figure it'll be more of a "We are friends forever" type of thing. At best we'll get some small implications.

The electro balls are just timing really. You need to bait a set to not be on top of him, but in range of a slide dash so you can start attacking him and interrupt him before he does another.

Personally the most dangerous thing for me is when you need to dodge 20 of those thorn things in mid air, if you start getting hit it's luck if you have enough time to heal or not.

You make me want to get into a short story time blog post. But I'll spare everyone.

I told ya'll last year. That's how you have to start KH threads sometimes, with real obvious bait.
Well it doesn't help that it's HIGHLY speculated by people that Xion took Namine's place in Days due to the development interviews for that game.

>all these shipper plebs who think there's anything romantic going to happen
>not knowing the whole series is about the power of friendship trumping all, even pussy thirst and dick lust

>Luxord is one of those fights I always forget how it works half the time, so I always screw it up.
He is an unsual fight like Demyx is. But I noticed that if you attack Luxord with a Limit attack he will always jump over you, so limit attack him, stand still, look back and attack him with another limit. It's hilarious doing that
>Demyx was a problem for me as well, I eventually just started forcing Anti-Form before the fight so it wouldn't happen.
I just realized that anti-form was a fixed thing after that fight. Anti Sora never bored me even if he gets more damage than usual you can air combo opponents pretty easily. The problem was getting twice in arrow.. after this I must have used like 7 times in arrow and no anti-sora.
>or he spammed his electric balls way more for me than I've seen in videos which just made it a huge pain in the ass.
That's what it killed me the only time I tried. I was kinda afraid of him because my ps3 froze when I used Limit form in the story when his RC happens.
Roxas is annoying thanks to his speed which can him combo you like a madman. Even in the story mode he fucked me up because he was literally above everything else to that point. And I was underleveled, like level 44 at the time, and it seems you need to be a bit higher than that. I mean the first time you play the game, with experience and more playthrough almost anything can be easier
>gummi
I was using just Falcon Peak with upgrades. It was enough to a certain point.

Pretty much what this user has said. At the end we'll get what we got in the credits with Sora and Kairi in the cave.

More than likely, only real one that will get anything is Sora/Kairi. Everything else does feel as though they're just friends or brother/sister type deals.

>last year
i only started talking KH on Cred Forums when i posted how comfy 358/2 was

I actually liked 358/2 days. The repetition didn't annoy me. I had fun with the panel system too. I enjoyed the gameplay more than BBS and DDD

i usually forget luxord exists at all.

Demyx sticks in my head for his "Dance water Dance" and him running shit scared away from the underworld

I enjoyed the weird level up systems of Days and Re:Coded.

Yeah, that was part of my problem with the Data Xemnas fight, mostly because he uses them far more so I didn't really adjust properly to it.
Yeah I got anti-sora twice in a row once in Demyx, which is when I decided to just proc it beforehand so it'd reset.

I never had my PS3 freeze on anything in regards to KH2.5 thankfully. Then Last of Us killed my PS3 by being a audio desync, animationless mess of a game, when even all the shit going on at times in MGSV didn't kill it. I'd love to get back to platinuming BBSFM, but alas, I'm broke and can't afford another PS3 right now, even if they're cheap.

As for the Doughnut Ship, it will trivialize all Gummi Missions to the point of absurdity, like you legit don't have to try in those missions to get S-Rank other than collecting the orbs and stuff, which you can just use a treasure magnet or w/e.

>or that Yen Sid Mushroom that always goes flying after a certain combo hit that can be a pain in the ass to catch up to depending on the exact angle.
The one from the Tower...? Sometimes I tried grabbing and he wouldn't even fly high enough to start a combo. Once i got a 69 combo while getting stuck into the tower, until for some reason he just fucking drops down which was the only time that that happened.

I started playing Days recently myself since I had only ever seen the movie in 1.5. Its an alright game. I don't really like the targeting system and the camera, but I realize its a DS game, and some things can get a bit wonky. Its fun though.

>Well it doesn't help that it's HIGHLY speculated by people that Xion took Namine's place in Days due to the development interviews for that game.
How could Namine be in Xion's place? She wouldn't be a member of Org 13.

I used to have problems when I hit around 55-60 or so, where he'd fly twice as far as he usually does and drop faster, I had it happen virtually every time, so I eventually I had to try and use very base Negative Combos and stuff to try and fix it, it sort of did.

Ive only played kh1 2 com and bbs. Am I ready for 3?

Yeah, the DS KH games were comfy and fun. Re:Coded took the command system but kept the physics of Days, and the level up system made a LV1 run much more bearable

I have a feeling in 3 Aqua is going to be a fucking pain in the ass and probably a boss fight or two

That's what you have to do with competent characters - make them antagonistic

Tower Mushroom is the most RNG piece of shit ever. 25% of my fights ended at 5 hits because Master Form would just spin right past it.

Best way I found was to use Master, have your MP run out about halfway and then spam Thunder, do a bit more of your combo, spam more Thunder until no MP, continue the combo if it didn't fall out.

you should watch DDD or play it in 2.8, but yeah you'll be fine

Namine was with the Org until Sora rescued her. Before the change, the story was more focused on Roxas and Axel's friendship, then was rewritten to focus on new character Xion, since Nomura wanted a girl to be the reason Roxas started to have strife with the Org and Namine couldn't be that because she never left CO

You'll need to play 2.8 at the very least, and everything on it. Re:Coded you can just read up a summary. Days will be needed slightly, which you can look up the HD Cutscenes on youtube.

Make sure to look up the BBSFM stuff with Aqua as well if you haven't.

I mean her role in Roxas' life. Xion was literally written for Days, the way that she currently is didn't exist at all prior to that game, while the concept of a girl that helps Roxas to realize that he needs to leave the Org existed before Days and they just combined it with Xion. To that effect. I could post the interviews if you want it. You can tell Days/Xion were just meh and that Kanemaki's outline was meh too.

Get 2.8 and you'll be fine.

Maybe watch the plot relevant cutscenes from Chi/Unchained.

I doubt that they'd give her a game to herself if they were gonna make her antagonistic, though I guess she could be a boss fight at some point for some reason.

>Aqua is going to be one of the 13 darkness

Ganguro Aqua with yellow eyes when?

>I could post the interviews if you want it.
Sure, gimmie the links. Thank you.

I found the easiest way to him breaking it was having Donald's Comet Limit Break once it got to a certain point if he went flying off. It saved my ass on the fight.

The Port Royal and Underworld Mushrooms could be a bit of a pain too. Port Royal is at least made easier thanks to Final Form hitting multiple at once and it still triggering or pause tricking. Underworld was mostly trial and error and timing.

Yen Sid Mushroom sucks balls though, I got frustrated so many times.

Here ya go.

Also she seems pretty fine by the time she meets DiZ, which is a little after Sora/Riku get out of the In-Between Beach across the ocean from the Dark Margin.

I don't want to strike down the Dark Lord of the Heartless, she's a great waifu.

black white and gold waifu trump this

She seems depressed as hell at that point, like she had no hope remaining until she hears about Sora

Which means 0.2 will have a sad ending unless it takes place after that convo

All Aquas are great.

Yeah whoever heard of antagonists getting games to themselves XD

You know what i think is going to happen?

Young xehanort is going to betray old xehanort and choose his own side.

>Light Hitler
>Darkness
cannot compute.

>though I guess she could be a boss fight at some point for some reason.
They could have a fight because both of them sign up for tournaments. Nothing malicious behind it, it's just that at least one of the Keyblade users needs to win yet another tournament set up by Hades.

>the aquafags are waking up

She's probably just tired. Can only take care of Spirit Bombs for so long. I still find it dumb that Sora instantly cheers her up though like its nothing and she places all her hope on him.

Don't make me buy the remakes for ps3 user. Played 2 on ps2 years ago, but some reason I wanted to play the remix, not a bad price for a few games on each blue ray

The brightest lights cast the biggest shadows.

I'm always awake Xemnas.
I hope we at least get a Mirage Arena where we can play as everybody.

>tfw im the lone Xionfag ITT

>tfw my first time engaging in waifuism ever

liked namine when i was in grade 7 though

We're always here.
My wife is too pure for that.

Sorry my boy, but if the extent of your criticism is "Waaah she was mean to Terra wahh", then I'm gonna shit all over you and your mentally retarded husbando

TFW even in the RoD, Terra and Ventus find new and exciting ways to dick Aqua over

The one I forget is Xaldin. Demyx is because of that quote and how he is that kinda of guy that seems to be in the wrong place.

I read that it can happen in 2.5 if you use the limit form in that RC. Thank god I can skip the cutscenes or else it would be more 20 minutes of pain, just didn't used the limit form and it was fine.
>Tower Mushroom is the most RNG piece of shit ever.
That and the World Never Was. Sometimes I could got behind his back like every 2 seconds, others no, 5 or 6 times. Damn bastard
Port was the first one I got when I didn't even knew that he you needed to get in less than 55 seconds. I was trying to get the items to synth.
Underworld is really a close call with ethers in hand

>Q. Where did the initial concept for the character Xion come from? Was she perceived before the completion for KINGDOM HEARTS 2?
>Nomura:The name Xion and her background story was thought of and constructed during the production of this title, but we actually had the concept for a girl character like Xion drawn up since Roxas's defection from Organization XIII. Therefore during the production of this title, we just worked on expanding on the ideas we had for that girl character and wrote Xion's story around that concept.
>khinsider.com/news/358-2-Days-Fan-Powered-Q-A-with-Series-Director-2597

>-- How did you come up with Xion, who became such a key person in the storyline?

>Nomura: We showed how Roxas left Organization XIII in KH2. At the same time as we were polishing off the KH2 project, we had assumed to a certain extent what Roxas' movements were during the time period when Days happens, and thought that "Roxas definitely left the Organization because of the influence of someone close to him." And, we thought that "someone" should be a girl his own age. Flowing from that, we began to construct the storyline, beginning with Xion's existence.

>-- Who was it that gave Xion her name?

>Nomura: That was Kanemaki-san (Tomoko Kanemaki, scenario writer). I admired the many meanings included in it, and decided on it straight away. KH scenarios are always written by many scenario writers, but I was troubled about who to ask this time. Since this would be a continuation of the series so far, I couldn't ask someone without an understanding of the subject matter of KH. Kanemaki-san had previously written novels for the KH series, and I thought it would be good to work with her on the actual games, so this time I asked her.
>khinsider.com/news/Ultimania-Interview-886

>I read that it can happen in 2.5 if you use the limit form in that RC. Thank god I can skip the cutscenes or else it would be more 20 minutes of pain, just didn't used the limit form and it was fine.
I know it happens with the Xemnas fight at the Tower with Limit Form. Never happened to me before, but I've seen it before on other people.

I just wonder what made Nomura build up Aqua of all the characters

Like here he is creating Kairi, Xion, and Namine, who are strictly support, and then wham, Aqua, this prequel character we never hear about it suddenly the biggest fucking deal in the franchise.

TWTNW Mushroom has 2 reaction commands, the 2nd one is a split second before it gets mad at you, but if you can get that 2nd one, you will always surprise it on the 1st reversal.

It's very specific timing, you need to wait half a second after it gets behind you.

youtube.com/watch?v=g29X3YcZquo

>yfw

>this prequel character we never hear about it suddenly the biggest fucking deal in the franchise.
Pretty sure Sora and Riku still trump her.

She was actually popular. I think at some point before DDD came out they had some popularity poll, and Aqua was #5.

Obviously the top 4 were Sora, Riku, Roxas, Axel in some order.

>that pic
>tfw Aqua is already a demon
>tfw Ventus is big boss
>Solid Sora
>Liquid Vanitus
>Venom Roxas

Aqua is a short haired qt with blue hair, a nice body, a graceful cartwheel and dress, socially awkward sperg, loving.

She's like the perfect waifu. Imagine meeting a girl and she's very overprotective of you and loves you to a fault despite her flaws and sometimes doubting you, but she gives you a cute wayfinder along with herself and its basically your engagement rings.

...I just made myself sad, goddammit.

The one way to get relevance in KIngdom Hearts is by being popular, and Aqua is super popular.

It's like how Axel has a keyblade now - because he's popular

Conversely, Kairi, Namine, and Literally Who never really got that popular. Kairi in particular never ends up in the top fifteen slots, let alone top ten

>he's giving a lot of screentime to best girl
who could blame him..

Xigbar told Sora that he still was nothing compared to TAV if you recall. They're probably still a step below them honestly. They're just far luckier.
Popularity. People just really like what they did with her character, despite its subtleties and her design.

>No, because its literally impossible to die in that fight.

mickey had to him and help me a few times. i did git gud and destroyed him on his data rematch.

Famitsu poll from 2011 Aqua is #4, other polls have her at #3 and #2 most popular.

The top five is consistently Sora, Axel, Aqua, Roxas, and a rotation of Riku and Terra at Number 5.

>WE ARE GOING TO MAKE SO MUCH MONEY.

>Xigbar told Sora that he still was nothing compared to TAV if you recall.

if that was in kh2, he probably meant Roxas before they introduced BBS

I still haven't the actual Famistu article about it but someone at Gamef*qs had posted a translation for it. Aqua was 4th.

That was my point though. You can't lose it thanks to Mickey. He'll always come in and revive you regardless. Data Xaldin is different though yeah, since no Mickey.

We've come a long way from that initial reveal.

Nope. Never played most kh except the cellphone Verizon version and the one on GBA. I'm waiting for 2.9 on the ps4

The Super Gaming Bros are pretty good.

No. He meant TAV. He said:
>You've really put Organization XIII in a pickle. I guess that must be why the Keyblade chose you. But MAN, did it pick a dud this time. You don't look like you're half the hero the others were."

And Nomura confirmed in the KH1 Ultimania that there were other weilders.

Damn, that's even better than I thought.

I didn't mean it like that, but I think Sora and Riku are on par with Terra and Aqua by this point. I also don't think he meant them.

Well he said ones, plural. Something like "You're nothing compared to the ones that came before." and remember KH2 did eventually get the secret ending with them in it.

I'm sure he at least had some plan in mind, not exactly, but something compared to Deep Dive which he had no idea at all and just threw it in their for the hell of it.

You're not alone.

>Aqua actually says she's a demon in the 2.8 trailer

Is meme magic real?

MUH DICK

Even King Triton recognized the Keyblade which meant previous wielders.

Ah, well that isn't really the same as saying that they aren't as strong. Sounds more like he was just taunting him and probably underestimating him as well.

DiZ calls Riku a demon as well in CoM.
Always great, can't wait for 0.2 art as well.

Yeah, but we still have people arguing that "Sora was the ONLY keyblade wielder and there's TOO MANY NOW" until you drop that on them. When that wasn't even true in the game, and didn't need the confirmation of outside interviews.

emuparadise.me/PSP_ISOs/Kingdom_Hearts_-_Birth_by_Sleep_(USA)/158386
Here ya go

Well Aqua is capable of straight up teleporting with Ghost Drive. I mean they all get some pretty insane abilities in comparison.

Riku and Sora are likely on par by KH3 or DDD, but at the time, no they probably weren't honestly. They still struggled around, and hell even in DDD Sora is having problems with Xehanort in comparison, Riku not as much.

I think its mostly because they were more properly trained, while Riku/Sora just sort of had to learn along the way and are getting Hyperbolic Time Chambered.

>spiky haired brats and amerilel cartoon characters

I wonder what interactions between Riku and Aqua would be like

Angsty, or angry? Or angry angsting?

just a tiny bit late mate

Hell we see 4 Wielders in KH alone.

Sora, Mickey, Riku, and Roxas. Which is at least 5 different Keyblades. Realm of Light, Realm of Darkness, Princess Heart, and Oblivion, and Oathkeeper. Actually 6 maybe, doesn't Riku have Way to Dawn in Deep Dive?

I wonder if The Little Mermaid world could have worked in BBS. Triton having a bad experience with Xehanort being evil and Terra making a dumb mistake would have been the reason he bitched at Sora in KH1. Like poetry

admiring their blue hair dye

Angst and understanding.
Something like "Yes, you get it!"

Riku being encouraging while Aqua smiles and pats him on the head saying he's grown taller than her and still holds a strong light. Then they both vow to save Terra together while Sora, Donald, and Goofy give cheesy ass smiles in the background.

Also, Sora and Riku in DDD are powered up by Pokemon while the BBS trio were just crazy strong by themselves.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. They don't have the formal training and thus don't know some of the skills, but that doesn't mean their core fighting skills can't be as good. I'd definitely think they are as strong as of DDD at least. It isn't like TAV didn't have trouble with Xehanort either.

>not the Final Mix version

>USA
Final Mix translated or don't even bother.

Is this pic a KH3 leak?

>I think its mostly because they were more properly trained, while Riku/Sora just sort of had to learn along the way and are getting Hyperbolic Time Chambered.
Yeah, it's obvious, hell apparent with BbS's weird time skip in the middle that's not reflected with the models, that Terra and Aqua had been training with Eraqus for years.
user, I was talking more KH1 vanilla but even thin it just knocks it down to 3.

>vanilla
You dun goofed mate.

Aqua might be confused and fearful at first but I don't think they'll get outright angry with each other.

It'd have worked definitely. Which is one of the more glaring flaws of BBS is how the worlds work. It probably would have worked better had they all got their own worlds that were more full and fleshed out. But oh well, I still really adore the game regardless.
>I'm already a demon Aqua
>Me too Riku
>Lets be demons together
>queue real villains

it wasnt on the site

Yes.

>inb4 recommend him a site full of ads because he's a dumbshit

>not downloading FM

>user, I was talking more KH1 vanilla but even thin it just knocks it down to 3.
Fair enough.
>Yeah, it's obvious, hell apparent with BbS's weird time skip in the middle that's not reflected with the models, that Terra and Aqua had been training with Eraqus for years.
Yeah I didn't like that they didn't bother giving them new models. I mean I sort of understand it for them, since they probably won't change too much from 16-20. Terra's body doesn't seem to change too much from 20-30 by the time he becomes Ansem/Xemnas.

Ventus on the other hand most definitely should have had a different model, he's like 11-15.
Just imagine Aqua chewing him out for falling to the darkness and then chewing Sora out for letting it happen, before they just hug her.

For fucks sake

the only FM version on that site was the Jap version

Which you then download an English patch for and volia.

Stop making me sad dammit.

Aqua is cute, CUTE

>december 2016

Which you then patch. Or literally just Google "Birth by sleep final mix english".

You need an actual PSP to patch it, though

>december 2016

I could see her reacting very poorly to Riku and having that force something of a boss fight. Would basically be one of those "We had to fight to understand each other" type deal, and also a decent way to establish how far Sora and Riku have come by showing them being equals with Aqua.

Understatement.

It's dangerous to quote alone. Take this.

daisy duck my waifu

which is it?

i dont have a psp

she's so magnificient wtf I'm kneeling right now to her

lmgtfy.com/?q=Birth by sleep final mix english
Literally the fourth result.

kh2 final mix is the best game. if you don't play like i do then you don't like to have fun with video games. kingdom hearts 2fm has the best battle system in any game for an rpg.

youtube.com/watch?v=LThG3bZJtPY

Nice recording quality autist

Glory to the one true waifu.
I have fun with all the KH games.

>from 20-30 by the time he becomes Ansem/Xemnas.
Xemnas seems bulkier to me.

so do i, i love every game. i'm just saying

>Glory to the one true waifu.
One true waifu in terms of what? Just KH OCs or including ALL of the females, which includes the Final Fantasy females?

Well remember Prof. Terranort seems to lose his gains, Xemnas gets them back. Gotta fuel that rage somehow. Just get swole son.

>having more than one waifu

user pls...but personally yes, I considering her to be the one true waifu out of everything, but that's just my opinion, doesn't mean shit. Yuffie is the FF waifu if I had to pick though, yes I went there.

Actually comparing their old models, they seem pretty similar to me.

>installing utorrent in 2016

That's the fifth result.

How will you respond when Frozen is a world in Kingdom Hearts 3?

Aqua is the best girl of this universe.

Riku is built bigger than xemnas.

Lingering will is armor though

Prof. Terranort is is odd because the lab coat makes him look skinnier than he actually he is, whereas the cloaks are more tight on Ansem/Xemnas.

>having more than one waifu
>not converting to islam so you can have four waifus
baka

Well I was mainly thinking about Tifa, who many consider the pinnacle of video game waifus. Even if I personally don't.

>Riku is built bigger than xemnas.
Literally no. The only thing Riku has is that his arms are visible.

Good taste.
Riku is a little smaller, he's more toned than Terra/Xemnas though.

not surprised, because it obviously will be

>Well I was mainly thinking about Tifa, who many consider the pinnacle of video game waifus
>the pinnacle of video game waifus

The models never made much sense honestly to their art. Considering Aqua is like twice the size of Ventus and half the size of Terra based on their armor models and such.

>Tifa
who needs that whore when you can have the blue haired perfection.

I don't give a shit. I hate the movie, but I don't see the fuss in getting paranoid/preemptively getting mad over shit.

im talking about Ansem/Riku.

his chest is much wider than Xemnas's.

I havn't played the final mix of anything other than BBS since that was what the west got from the get go.

Then you need to correct that right away.

Yeah they're not the most accurate, but you can see the direction that they're going. 3D has them in scenes right after each other. Terra is still the tallest, though Riku is almost caught up. Xemnas is probably the taller than them though. He looks like he'd be like 6'5. Aqua is still shorter than them. And Kairi is bite sized.

Hey I said I disagree, but you know it's true.

As of now, Aqua is probably in the upper echelon at the least, though I always liked Jasmine, Ariel and Megara.

>but you know it's true.
No. Tifa is literally babbys first waifu. They only like her because she has big tits. Reduce them down to lets say a D cup and nobody would like her.

Riku is about the same height, he just slouches and Terra is more broad, that and he could probably still grow a bit, he's almost 17, Terra is 20.

Which is a curious thing, Xemnas is Terra's body, he shouldn't be as tall as he is, unless Terra somehow goes through another growth spurt.

>he just slouches
I don't think he was during that particular scene. Actually there was a lack of slouching from him in 3D, I remember now. Considering how good KH can be with facial expressions, I wouldn't be surprised it the changed his body language seeing as he's not as guilt ridden as he was in KH2.

He still slouches a bit in the game. Seems like his leg/ribs are still screwed up a little bit like his arm. At least to some tiny degree.

In that scene though you can tell his head is looking downward/forward a bit. Its barely, but its just a bit.

I added someone to your mostly blank image.

>aquafags

you're picture a shit

We're all friends here anons.

We didn't see Larxene or Marluxia in Radiant Garden during Birth by Sleep or in Dream Drop Distance when old Org 13 should have been revived.

Do they live somewhere else?

i just realized the distinct lack of Ollete fags

Presumably, we didn't see Demyx or Luxord either. I mean it would stand to reason that they became Nobodies/Heartless somewhere else. Then again Zexion shouldn't still be a kid either.

Either they didn't lose their hearts there, or that Sora hadn't defeated their Heartless yet. If it the second one they're kind of fucked. Though Marluxia is probably gonna show up in 3 in some capacity seeing as we see subordinate Nobodies with his themes.

Apparently. We know Xigbar was tasked with finding new members after the apprentices, Isa and Lea.

That's as much as we know about how Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene came into the Orgy.

I love omelettes

Ienzo was as old as SeXion in DDD though?

The 4 we don't see are probably part of New Org. XIII.

Nah, he's a kid again like he was in BBS. Even though he should be 10 years older and look like he does as a Nobody.

>only one woman in the orgy

Then that means Nobodies do age despite what's been said.

Nah, Ienzo is like near adult age KH2/post-3D. He was like 8 in BbS.
He is though. Did you forget his scenes?
There's a theory for that.

>tfw Roxas kept talking about adding Xion and everyone else was just weirded out especially Xigbar

Sora doesnt even remember Marluxia, Larxene and Vexen though

Riku would remember Zexion and Lexaus though

I think its honestly just an oversight by Nomura.
You can tell he's still a kid there based on his height compared to Even.

That's a shame I wanted to hang out with Larene or whatever the fuck her unscrambled name is and eat fried chicken like the mango

I said in DDD

He'd be around 18 by DDD though.

>spurred on by my youngest apprentice, Ienzo, i built a secret lab beneath Radiant garden
>a 9 year old convinced you to make a secret doomsday lab

>tfw pure Aqua vs. bitch Larxene

Cat Fight - Round 1 - FIGHT

What? Top pick he's clearly half Even's size while second pick he's obviously doubled in height to as tall as him.

Uh, look harder. He's still wearing the blue jeans and has his sleeves rolled up. And his coat is longer. And there's this:
youtu.be/XSaMxOUh_iw?t=45s
That's older Ienzo, the Ienzo that you think he should bee looks like this.
That bottom scene takes place right before 3D and he still pops up as his older self in 3D. See the video.

Its Arlene or Relena. Both are names, though Arlene fits with her personality and everything better I feel.
Yeah I know, that's the problem. He still looks like a kid despite him being that age. Just like Terra will still be 20 despite his body having actual aged.

So, Tokyo team made god-tier fun and fluid gameplay of KH II.

Then why the fuck they've dumbed down FFXV so much? Was it Type-0 team that were bringing them down?
Or Tabata's direction with the "hold le button" meme approach?
I seriously want to know, especially considering early footage of that looked so great.

not played 3ds still, waiting for citra

This is a Kingdom Hearts thread. Please do not bring Final Fantasy XV """discussion""" into it.

Considering what we've seen from KH3 so far, i'd say that both tokyo and osaka can make good and not so good combat systems depending on the director
People that say KH3 will be total shit just because of osaka are retarded. At this point even prime time tokyo couldn't balance all the gimmicks that are in KH3

>9.16
>still being afraid of FFXV-kun

Just ignore the fucker, we all know XV was supposed to be KHII just realistic.

Arlene user.

Medy (for Medley) - Demyx
Ludor (for Play) - Luxord
Lumaria (for Type of Plant) - Marluxia

>He still looks like a kid despite him being that age. Just like Terra will still be 20 despite his body having actual aged.
What are you talking about? He clearly aged and is staying that way. Terra seems to be a different case.
We don't want our threads derailed. Because it isn't just him, it's him AND everyone who wants to fight with him.

Larxene is a bitchy troll and one of the few characters that made Sora go into a rage.

She'd bully Aqua by bringing up how she failed to save Eraqus, Terra, and Ventus. Really get malicious with it and laugh. Maybe she'd try to troll Aqua by snatching away the friendship charm, like she did to Sora.

>Ludor
>not the superior Dr. Lou

We all know Aqua can get pissed as well. It'd be a great cat fight of them just arguing and raising their voices.

Larxene doesn't want to start that shit. It's one thing that Sora slapped her shit and he wasn't even a master at the time. Aqua would whoop that ass.

While Dr. Lou is better, Ludor is Latin for Play, and it fits his gimmick of playing cards better. It can also be used as Player.

>larxene starts taunting sora over still playing the hero
>he flat out tells her he doesn't even know who she is

Will Sora ever get his CoM memories back?

Which Foreteller did you choose?
Damn, I knew Gula and Ava were short, but not basically fucking children.

No, Namine erased them. At best, Riku and/or Mickey can tell him what happened there.

Probably. I imagine Book of Prophecy shenanigans.
Ava, feels good being #1 constantly. I feel bad for Ursus bros after the 2.8 trailer with him wanting to start an alliance and them constantly being last.

Invi

My nigga.
That was the funniest part.

>leopards have a manlet for their leader

They're still there, just buried. She didn't straight up erase them, she just sort of put them back deep down inside and re-arranged things back to their proper order.

didnt re:coded show that sora can eventually access them anyway?

>That was the funniest part.
It really was. I wonder what made everyone pick Vulpes anyways, I guess because of Ava's role in the story? I don't know, I just thought the Fox was the coolest of them all, seemed interesting, at least that was my reasoning.

It did. They're just a jumbled mess that aren't particularly needed. CoM says something along those lines as well with Namine saying he'll forget but they'll still be there somewhere.

Also Jiminy is fucking garbage at his job. His entire thought process is "Thank Namine", not "Thank Namine for restoring our memories" or ya know, having wrote down the entire journey through Castle Oblivion in the first damn place like he did every other time? Get your shit together Jiminy.

The memories are just sleeping. The heart never forgets.

I think it just depends. Out of the 5, Ava, Ira, and Aced have the most prominence, with Gula next and Invi has done fuck all pretty much. Out of the top 3 in terms of prominence, Aced looks like he's an asshole while Ava, seem pretty sweet and concerned with the war while Ira, is pretty mellow despite his name. Ira has been top in JP, I believe so I'm sure all of this factored into it. I know on the NA side, there was a decent push for a lot of people to go with either Ava or Ira. I know /khg/'s party is Vulpeus/Ava.

>Jiminy is fucking garbage at his job. His entire thought process is "Thank Namine", not "Thank Namine for restoring our memories" or ya know, having wrote down the entire journey through Castle Oblivion in the first damn place like he did every other time? Get your shit together Jiminy.

maybe he forgot how to do his job

I feel like Ava is gonna end up causing the most problems by trying to help the most.

As for Invi, she seems interesting but yeah she does nothing. Her delivery in the trailer is...yeah, its iffy. Its like an odd stall. Like KH while it has good voice acting all around for the most there are times where deliveries are just so static or lackluster all around too.

>His entire thought process is "Thank Namine", not "Thank Namine for restoring our memories"
Huh... I never thought about this.

I don't know how, but I completely skipped the Riku segment last time I beat Xemnas (Like a week ago). No big loss there, honestly.

>The heart never forgets.

deep shit, nigger

>talking shit about jiminy
Shhh he'll hear you.

He didn't forget how to write down Thank Namine in the journal.

I'm curious if Xion would keep her gimmick of everybody seeing her differently. Doubtful, but it would be interesting. Because I wonder what other characters would see that have never seen her before.

Like would Terra potentially see Ventus/Roxas or some shit?

>sora sees her
>he sees kairi
Nice little mindfuck there.

You can skip it a number of ways. A timely dodge, his limit break, a timely reflect or cure iframe, etc.

>she fights him
>Sora just lays down and takes the beating because she looks like his waifu

>inb4 Sora sees himself
>then Xion and Sora vs. Vanitas
>Terra is there who sees Ventus
>Roxas is also there as is Ventus
>tfw clusterfuck

It Cant Be!

Goddamn the 15 year olds in this series are fucking tiny.

>BisexCatapiller.webm

>Sora had two interactions with Ventus (most important)
>Sora had one brief interaction with Aqua whom he didn't even remember
>Sora had no interaction with Terra (LW doesn't count)

SORA YOUR HEART CONNECTS THEM AND ONLY YOU CAN SAVE THEEEEEM!

>Like would Terra potentially see Ventus
Seeing how Xigbar saw her as Ven, I'd imagine it would be this.

Well Aqua is tall for a girl, she's like 5'7" or 5'8".

youtube.com/watch?v=LbIlv_7Ox1g

>when sora gets all of Roxas's 358/2 memories

Looks like he's having a stroke.

>when Sora falls for Xion and Kairi gets upset

Getting Aqua mad is something that universally never ends well

it looks like he's blowing his fucking load

Getting any pure girl mad is never a good idea. The Wrath of God comes out in them.

>tfw you've been waiting on 2.8 for DDD

I know KH3 will start shortly after the end of this, but they really should just age Sora to 16, he's damn close to it already. His voice isn't gonna get any lower.

Like Nomura can't keep expecting to use Sora as the main character for new Sagas, but still keep him the same age forever.

>Like Nomura can't keep expecting to use Sora as the main character for new Sagas,
Sora was confirmed to always be the main protagonist ages ago though.

It's been 10 years since KH2. Let that sink in for a moment

All I want is "That's nuts" in HD. That's all I ask from 2.8. Everything else is a bonus. It's going to be amazing..

what the fuck does it want now

it's still pretty comfy

Yeah I know. My point though. Nomura did the whole Dream World sequence with DDD and the models because he said he regretted ever aging Sora in the first place. I mean, Sora can't stay 15, close to 16 forever. His VA actually ages in real life, his voice will change when he starts getting older and middle aged and so on.

Nomura can't expect to not age Sora and pass the torch at some point.
Yes and kids born in 00 are Sophomore in High School with their licenses. Some kids born in 02 will be Freshmen in High School and are 14.

We're getting old user, hell Pokemon is 20 years old. Metroid is 30. Windows 95 is 21. The PS3 is 10 years old, and its actually been 11 years since KH2. Hell the PS4 is already almost 3 years old.

I think it's fine the way it turned out
I mean otherwise BBS would've probably been KH3 or something completely differnet without any nobodies or the org 13

You'll get it.

so i downloaded the Jap BBSFM from the same site as what's the next step senpai?
it's loaded with compressed winrar folders

>5'7" or 5'8"
>tall

>tfw Ursus because bears
>tfw Foreteller is a big guy
>tfw 2.8 trailer reveals he's voiced by Travis in his superior "I'm not trying to emulate Troy or Liam" voice
>tfw the boldest one who's willing to break the rules for what he thinks is for the greater good which apparently is the greater good (Let's break rules so that Daybreak town doesn't go to fucking shit)
>tfw he'll probably be the villain (though like that one user said it'll probably be Ava who'll actually fuck everything up)
>tfw can't win ever in a japanese game unless you're a pretty lady boy

i tricked my friend into giving me money for the dishwasher i broke just so i can buy kh2. can't believe that was 10 years ago. and i still love this shit.

before you ask, it's babbys first emulating

>for a girl

Yeah, most girls are like 5'2"-5'4".

>The Wrath of God comes out in them.
Lucifer, not God.

Well stop trying to form alliances Ursus bro. They're forbidden. Just bicker in the streets like everyone else.

The one on the site you just got it from is pure Japanese and the patch itself requires an actual PSP to apply to it. If you Google "Birth by Sleep Final Mix English Patch" the first link will get you the patched version, then you just extract that and run it with PPSSPP, it couldn't get any simpler.

Lucifer is for Larxene, God is for Aqua. Pure girls with the Wrath of God are far scarier than bitch girls with the Blood of Lucifer.

>first link
this one?
nicoblog.org/psp/hearts-birth-by-sleep-final-mix-english/

i get a shitload of ads and crap here though

>God
>scary
lel maybe Old Testament God. But that God disappeared a long time ago.

If I helps, Aced and Invi are physically the most attractive.
Yeah, yeah I know we don't see their faces. I said what I said.

Yes, you can run the links through a download manager if you want, otherwise just skip the five second ad to get to your proper link. Google Drive would probably be the fastest if I had to guess. Then just extract part 1, move the ISO to the PPSSPP folder, and go from there. You'll probably have to configure your controller but that's par for the course.

This is uncanny as fuck

Cheers lad

any other cunt would have just gotten me to download dolphin porn and delete system32

I don't know man, God is still pretty scary in Revelation with the whole Four Horsemen, mass genocide, murdering thing.

But different discussion whatsoever. Either way, angry pure girls far scarier.

Not him but we all gotta start somewhere user. I've been on this damn site for 11 years and after awhile you grow tired of a lot of memes and bullshit and just wanna talk and discuss things for once. The KH threads have been largely pretty good with shitposters are ignored lately, breathe of fresh air definitely.

If Mickey gets killed he doesn't save you anymore you dumbass.

dont i fucking know it

my favourite general is overrun with these fucking turkish shitposters so badly i'd rather be on my midnight kh thread than in /sg/

It helps a lot user. His Keyblade is pretty thicc and Invi is like Ava but better in all the right ways.

>I've been on this damn site for 11 years and after awhile you grow tired of a lot of memes and bullshit and just wanna talk and discuss things for once.
Honestly, outside of console-specific threads getting way more trigger happy about every little thing it's been pretty decent finding good threads to talk to decent people once in a blue moon.

He auto-revives you if he dies. If Mickey dies, Sora and all party members revive with 1/2 HP.
Guess its a sign of getting older sadly.
But what if Ava ends up being cuter than Invi?

>Ava ends up being cuter
Nah, not possible.

I hate to admit it but people seem to really thing Cred Forums is all about shitposting and try their hardest to bait just about anything. Hell its been years since you could have a proper Metroid thread thanks to ACfag. Its just a mess all around, some of the boards are still largely alright, but shitposting and just baiting gets old after awhile, like there just really isn't a point to it at all other than attention.

But what if user, what if? What if they see that Vulpes is super popular and always top dog so they make her the cutest out of them all?

I have fought that battle plenty of times and Mickey hasn't saved me every single one. Sometimes he comes, sometimes he doesn't.

it's nice to have a nice thread to feel comfy in.
and it helps these kh threads all come around at the same time every 2nd day

I bet you like Kairi better than Aqua
But user what if Ava does everything wrong and is the reason Badlands are bork?

[Sanctuary intensifies]

It's been that way ever since the PS3 though, Dreamcast threads around its tail end were like the only time I saw people civil around a console here, ever since at least 2007ish it started tumbling downhill. Thankfully there's still always people to discuss things with who actually do want to discuss about stuff, and when you do get a positive thread going it's very nice like this thread, so it's not all bad.

I completely get what you mean though, it does feel like people just want to rile each other up all the time to out-do one another.

You've got to make sure to click I won't give up. He doesn't just automatically show up. He will save you on every single death at Beast's Castle and regardless of whether he dies or not he revives the party with 1/2 HP.

The only instance where Mickey doesn't show up for those boss battles is Data Xaldin.

>You've got to make sure to click I won't give up.
Are you fucking retarded? Did you just seriously tell me something I already fucking know like that? I know that you fuck. Sometimes he doesn't come. When you die, it will just be a continue. If he comes and you keep fucking up it lowers your chances and you'll end up with a continue.

>decide to take a quick gander at /khg/
>bobby hill is sora now

>I bet you like Kairi better than Aqua
Whoa now, lets not get crazy here. As a Vulpes player, I'm sure she's the reason for it. Good intentions usually lead to bad results, poor Ava.
Yeah PS3 and Twilight Princess is when things slowly started going downhill, but Japan Time was still pretty fun. Project Chanology is when things started really getting out of hand for Cred Forums, then we had the whole GooberGate shit and The Fappening.

Its become a mess really, what was once the best place to discuss video games has quickly dissolved into like a high school debate class full of shit flinging gorillas.

>the secret endings have usually been teasers and shit of what's to come
>Re;coded sets up DDD pretty fucking well
youtube.com/watch?v=86DAdqLQeXQ

Yes, I'm aware of that. His chances of appearing do go down if you keep dying. The chances of him not showing up though even after dying 5+ times is only 50%. Xaldin would have to be absolutely destroying you for you to die that much. Considering you can destroy Xaldin pretty badly with Mickey alone.

Its virtually impossible to lose that fight due to Mickey. By the time his saving likely doesn't trigger, Xaldin should be long dead.

oh jesus, the sound is all crackly and in slomo

is it my computer or do i have to fuck around in settings to get it right?

Try going into the Sound Settings and use the Atrac3 plugin. Sometimes that will fix it. It may just be the patch itself that is causing the problems, it tends to happen sometimes. I doubt its your computer, PSP emulation is pretty lax, though you may want to check some settings and potentially some plugins or options in general.

If you do manage to get it working, play Terra, Ventus, Aqua, its the proper order.

>Implying she won't be a villian

i fixed it.
fucking beautiful

>that simple and clean

already excited, but i reckon i better play a tiny bit to get the controls right.
then i'll finish KH2 in the morning

maybe i'll check out emulating Crisis Core since it was my favorite FF7 spin off

Old Testament God comes out in Aqua

She has no Light Hacks or DARKNESS Hacks, just a sword and an extensive knowledge of magic

i remember i tried to get to minerva, there were so much missions and optional shit i missed. i love crisis core.

Good job user. Make sure to go into the menu when you can and switch the camera controls, I believe they're inverted. Maybe you like that, but figured I'd let you know.

Generally most of the controls will be the same as they are on every other game for the most part. But yeah you can test out the controls pretty early on.

Have fun, I absolutely love the game despite some of the shit it gets.

Godspeed thread, its been fun but its 9am and I need some sleep or something.

KH3 Aqua is gonna be Revelation Aqua, full of justice, vengeance, and destruction.

Time to go to the beach

>roxas
>summer vacation
kek

Looks like our summer vacation is over...

the game has me started off as ventus
thats normal, right?

It is. You'll get your official choice a little bit in. Make sure to make a save state when you get the choice so you don't have to do the intro tutorial again if you want.

I don't think that's needed. The game automatically advances you to the character select screen when you want to start a new playthrough

New

You only have to do the tutorial once. When you start a new game it'll ask you if you want to skip it.