F

Other urls found in this thread:

blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/769508-hotfixes-september-23/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why?

blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/769508-hotfixes-september-23/

>that fucking warlock buff

ITS HAPPENNING

How is prot warrior dead? He's still the most viable tank.

>o Shield Slam Rage generation reduced to 10.

Okay Im a little mad

Enjoy, looks like a large chunk of the playerbase is probably going to stop playing due to them all rolling DH and being suck tier, playing Warrior hoping it wouldn't be complete shit (spoilers it is now lol) and a lot of Rogues are in the garbage as well. Oh well. World of Magecraft is back at least.

I actually rolled DH when I saw warlock was utter shit

aight should I roll Esham or Boomkin?

Well, you have something to go back to at least. :^)

DK, Pally, Warrior here, all my classes are garbage this expack.

A lot of people did, pretty much every Warlock who wasn't a masochist decided they'd just spend this expansion trying the new class

Well lol jokes on you they're shit now too

>Elemental shaman
Don't bother, they're still garbage. Boomkin is less garbage. Both specs are inferior to the melee DPS specs of their respective classes.

whats the highest ranged DPS class except hunter or warlock then?

>Rogues in the garbage now.

The Outlaw changes are barley anything. But Assassin and even Sub got nice buffs.

I just hope the frost mage buffs mean i can finally ditch fire.

No, just you buddy.

Git gud.

>All those Frost DK buffs
>No buffs to Unholy
>No damage mitigation increase for Blood
>Frost will still be shit

What a waste

Give it a week, they'll roll it back :^)

:( I did, I used to play Mage until they were shit too, so I focused the last few weeks into Warrior. Fucking OOPS. No matter the class I pick, it always ends up getting trashed 3-4 times around the start of the expack where it gets to the point that I never focus on one or hold interest due to ending up in the trash. Hold me Cred Forums :(

>Being so delusional that you didn't realise Arms and Havoc nerfs were coming

Arms single target and Demon Hunter AoE was ludicrous

Literally nobody but Arms warriors and Demon Hunters are surprised by this

Holy shit, those prot warrior nerfs. We already had trouble generating rage as it is. Now it's nerfed even more? Fuck.

If they were gonna nerf anything I was expecting a nerf to ignore pain, but I guess this sort of is a nerf to that in a very dumb round about way.

i hope dh can at least still compete. if not should i roll rogue or warlock?

>druid buffed
FUCK OFF THEY ARE ALREADY FUCKED ENOUGH

nerfing rage is all you have to do to nerf ignore pain. It feels like a miracle whenever I can use it

>RNG class with one gimmick they had going for them gets nerfed into oblivion because of broken potions and unbalanced shitty classes that people bitched about on forums for months during beta.

Seems legit.

>Moonkin buffs
Awww yesss.

>still playing wow
ishygddt

oh good its only PVE

>Death's advance still missing in my spell book
I really hope they fix that bug soon.

>DH tears because they can no longer top charts without trying
Delicious desu

Roll warlock and hope that buff/nerf roulette takes you back to the top soon. That's what I did. DH is a sinking ship now that it's been confirmed that it won't get wotlk DK treatment.

>people honestly dont think they OP'd demonhunters on purpose
It was one of the selling points for fuck sake

>Pally
>garbage

anything that's not ret is good as fuck, the only garbage here is (You)

Why the fuck people expected DH's to remain strong?

Don't you niggers remember how Blizz was nerfing DK's or Monks when they were new classes?

Fucking retards.

>this class is OP (first month only)
what a sweet deal, merchant

Warlock still isn't fun. Pile more numbers on, its still boring and clunky.

of course it was on purpose but dks got to stay broken for way way longer

>Don't you niggers remember how Blizz was nerfing DK's

So never until the next expac?

>there are new cancers who pretend they have played the game during WotLK

>Don't you niggers remember how Blizz was nerfing DK's
No I fucking don't until this expansion, mop babby

>Guys what should we do with Shadow Priests?
>Idk buff them? They are kind of mediocre
>also you need to literally off yourself to be at least useful
>nah, let's just nerf them

Sorry, I don't heal anymore, got boring. I tanked with Warrior and Blood DK, but they are both pretty shit now, especially with the upcoming patch and all the tank nerfs.

With pally I liked Retardadin, but again. Who cares. I'd rather be garbage and enjoy myself to a point, but when I know it's just not worth playing, why bother.

I guess I'm just garbage then, whatever, fuck you.

>Warrior tank
>shit

Warriors are literally and currently the most broken tanks out there, you really are garbage.

>Reduce shield slam rage by 5

Yup, sure are dead. Dead as a door nail.

>introduce a mechanic that puts your fucking life at stake in exchange for dps
>bring it in line with dps buffs that other classes get for free
Blizzard balancing is fucking cancer that will never let anything even remotely fun or engaging exist. See: Fury warriors

I really wanted to feel sorry for priests

>got their shit pushed in by quest mobs and world pvp
>does ok at 1 v 1 but will die horribly in any other situations

I hope you have a backup alt or a dedicated healslut.

Prot tanks are only good if they outgear the content. If you even read the patch notes you would realize how trash they will be on tuesday.

It sounds like you don't even play. Again, whatever, fuck you.

You couldn't make it more obvious you both never played WoTLK.

DK's were receiving nerf bats till Cata came out each patch.

>they will be on tuesday.
>WILL

>Prot tanks are only good if they outgear the content.

just stop

>I have never touched progression raiding in my life

>my enjoyment comes from minor % increase in damage
Warlocks are still shit with spells that don't synch well with their other spells
Shadow priest is still squishy as fuck and is a chore to do world quests with
Dks still don't have decent mobility options

>exploit the weakness nerfed from 10% to 3%

fug

>receiving nerf bats

that would mean DKs are being nerfed to irrelevant tier, small adjustments meant nothing when DKs dominate everyone during almost the entirety of WotLK

Alrighty then. Still doesn't tell me how they won't be shit on tuesday though. :^)

Won't matter this Expack at all with how Prot is going to be now. GG

dh gone
was my main

what now

>BDK unchanged.

I mean, it's good that we didn't get nerfed, but that survivability chart still haunts my dreams

>people swapping specs or classes because of nerfs

The only acceptable time to main swap is when they completely change how a spec plays.

Won't matter to you because you should stop playing the fucking game at all.

Go ask anyone else in game or outside of the game and repeat your exact statements in your above posts.

>"You are only OP if you outgear content"

jesus christ

Or if it's irredeemably awful.

But this almost never happens unless it's PVP

>DKs dominate everyone during almost the entirety of WotLK

>tfw Brewmaster

try being a frost DK this expac, I fucking dare you.

Friend of mine came back for the first time since cata to play a DH as his main.

He literally just cancelled his sub over this.

>dem ele shaman buffs

pls god let it help, im so tired of not having done any mythics or raiding since no one will take me

>actively cancelling sub

he deserved it.

well fuck me

mage is at 100
warrior is 101 but looks to be shit aswell now

ele looks fun

>Roll Arcane over fire knowing it's weaker in every way
>It actually pays off

Time to stack mastery.

• Shadow
o Mind Sear damage and Insanity generation increased by 50%.
o Voidform stacks no longer increase while Dispersion and Void Torrent are active.

thank god my sub runs out in about 27 hours

>not cancelling his sub between content droughts

what the fuck

>outgears content
>doesn't become a stronger tank/dps making it super easy to progress

You do realize Normals and Heroics have already been beaten literally the same night they came out, yes?

So if Demon Hunter AOE was too strong why did they nerf their single target too? Oh right because Blizzard is fucking retarded.

>that survivability chart
I'm unfamiliar with this. Still, also glad we didn't get touched here.

how the FUCK do i make gold enough to pay for a EU token???

buy one with real money :^)

>revenge and shield slam give shit rage
>nerf it even more

Along with the DPS chart for NE on the 75th percentile, there's also a tank survivability chart, where BDK's are lonely at the bottom with 50% or something, whereas prot warriors were at 100.

Tried to find the chart yesterday, but couldn't find it. Maybe someone here has it.

my statement >warrior tanks are the best and most OP tank of the patch currently
your statement >Prot tanks are only good if they outgear the content.
and
>they are going to be trash IN THE FUTURE

>now you post more irrelevant bullcrap like

no wonder you are bad at this game, you don't even have basic reading comprehension skills.

Because you are retarded and the fact that AoE damage is OP doesn't mean the single target damage is automatically fine.

>play Tank/Healer
>wait for call to arms on heroics
>drop 3/4 runes per dungeon that sell 500g/u
>farm leather/herbs
>sell everything

I'm on 10k per day, without the gear I sell for 40k/u on AH

>50%
That's fucked up. Yeah, actually taking damage can be pretty tough for DK's, and the heals aren't really all that impressive. So I guess I can see it.

lok'tar ogar!!!! as a proud orc elemental shaman who communes with the spirits this is the buff we need xD

Explain to me how their single target was too strong while mages continue to exist.

DH retards, you do realize the class was utterly broken and now your dps will just be above average near the top instead of stupid bullshit tier?

Most OP tank because all the other tanks suck. Prot scales really well with gear, or did you miss that part?

The upcoming patch will make Prot pretty much a joke and really bad/boring to play. blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/769508-hotfixes-september-23/

Just go fuck yourself already. I'm done with your stupidity. All of the tanks are sucky right now, but Warrior in general is going to be pure trash.

What gear do you sell for so much on the AH?

How do i know if a green is worth something?

>be warlock
>be aff
>top charts at end of WoD
>7.0 comes out
>become spriest

the pain

is herbing the better farming prof? or mining

>Log in
>Go do some world chores
>Maybe run a few dungeons and raid a bit in the new raid
>Think about leveling an alt
>Decide not to because it's too much of a hassle to do everything all over again and grind AP and suramar reputation

It was bad enough with the cloak quest in MoP, it was annoying as shit with the legendary ring and garrisons in WoD, but here in Legion you must have autism to have alts.

How come mages and hunters are allowed to be stupid as fuck still though? That's the real question. Why the fuck does Blizzard like Mages and Hunters so much.

>All of the tanks are sucky right now, but Warrior in general is going to be pure trash.
>Warriors and guardians literally can't die
>all tanks do absurd damage
>all tanks are sucky

>I'm done with your stupidity.
You snatch the words right out of my mouth, thank god I tank my own dungeons and don't have shitters like you ruining my mythic+ runs.

Go Herb/Alc and sell overpriced flasks to goyim raiders.

>Less fucking demon hunters running around

Thank god. The entire hoard is just green glowing elves with wings. Its fucking retarded.

Normalized rage was a mistake

Lol what, they aren't. As a prot paladin i do around the same dps as most hunters or mages. They are shit.

The fact that blizzard made warriors an absorb tank immediately after they completely remade disc because absorbs are broken is fucking retarded. Warriors outclass every other tank by so much right now unless blizzard nerfs their shit by 30% they will still be the best since absorbs are naturally better than self healing

going herb/alc on my mage then

>tanks
>doing damage currently

lol

t. person still running normals.

the way it should be

DK went from ridiculously broken, to just kind of broken, to utter shit over the course of WotLK's life. Ever since then they've just sort of existed in the background. Yeah they're still around, but everyone's sorta forgotten about em.

Monk is the same way except they never really got to have their OP time in the sun. Now they're just completely forgotten. Who the fuck even plays monk?

stop playing on normals.

Any tank worth their salt are doing 150k upwards on heroic and mythic.

>tfw been a prot warrior since Cata
>put up with the shit rage generation when 7.0 launched
>they made it even worse
Fuck me I don't know if I can carry on at this rate

>150k dps
>impressive in any way

>I am retarded

As a blood DK, my burst damage in aoes can be around 200k for 4-5 mobs.

Blood DK is a great Tank with lots of damage

My Unholy DK and the Unholy DK of another raider are top DPS in Emerald Nightmare (Dnno about the ilvl of the other raiders, might be that we just have a shitton more)

>but here in Legion you must have autism to have alts.
>animu pic
>Cred Forums

Doesn't matter, their rage generation just took a huge hit so they'll rarely even get the chance to build their absorb that high anyway. They are going to be spending most of the time waiting/praying for rage to get up there.

And most decent DPS are doing 300k+
What are you fucking retarded?

>200k burst damage aoes
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

WHY DOES EVERY GUILD WANT MY REAL NAME REEEEEEEE

I JUST WANNA PLAY THE GAME

>10% nerf
>COMPLETELY BROKEN

Arms is still gonna do 300k and more ST than most specs.

Go be retarded somewhere else.

tell them your name is john
problem solved

and if they wanna raid theyll call me "john" in ts...eventhough my name is juan el carlos

I've been playing around with arms and fury on my lvl 85 warrior, I know its not exactly accurate at top level but I've been having a lot of fun.

>Retribution

>Templar’s Verdict damage increased by 10%.
>Divine Storm damage increased by 20%.
>Crusader Strike (Retribution) damage increased by 13%.
>Blade of Justice damage increased by 13%.
>Judgment (Retribution) damage increased by 13%.
>Zeal (Talent) damage increased by 13%.
>Blade of Wrath (Talent) damage increased by 13%.

but DKs weren't ret pallies

>those off the walls crazy fucking DH nerfs

Come the fuck on.

Yes, we were broken in cleave, but we were average as fuck single target. This just deletes our single target and brings us in line on cleave.

Why would you ever take a DH now?

Demo lock here

:^)

With those lock buffs which spec should be the best to level with and at the endgame pve?

Didn't even need to post that smiley face. It's obvious enough that you live the meme life as it is ;^)

They're impossible to keep track of pvp because of their edge lord animations. I'm glad they're dumpster now

>Turn Evil removed
Back to being a bitch boy for warlocks and death knights.

>don't find demo that bad all patch, midrange dps charts if I can get rotations and ramp up right
>they actually buff every aspect of the class

IT TAKES SO FUCKING LONG TO LEVEL AS A MAGE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK I DIE WITH LIKE 2 MOBS

just wait till they go f2p next xear

Mythic+ is affliction, demonology for raids, destruction if you have brain damage.

Paladins haven't been opposing evil for some time now seeing how they fight alongside various undead and now demon hunters of all things. Keeping turn evil would be a hypocrisy at this point.

Typical the-sky-is-falling idiot.
The changes to Prot are fine and the change to the exploit the weaknesses trait for Arms was 100% necessary because it was absolutely OP.

tfw all I do in pvp is focus DH to purge evil

I'm okay with this.

>Hunter
>Flanking Strike damage increased by 62%
Will this make Survival viable?

>Shadow Priests still have only one liv. 100 talent, and even that one is questionable

God sake.

the bound when equiped, purple ones
I take Herb/Skinning but honestly skinning is really OP, farming tornheim works like a charm

>reducing Warrior Rage Generation for Prot
>a spec that is already rage-starved from having to constantly dump whatever rage you have into IP to not get murdered in Heroic EN or Mythic+ beyond 4

What even the utter fuck are they doing? Did they put a fucking intern in charge of class balance?

you people said this at the end of fucking MOP

that was nearly 3 years ago

I agree.
And I'm doubly upset because Demon Hunter was my backup after I gave up on Warlock

The Warlock buffs still don't make it worth playing either

the fuck is tornheim

why is leveling as a mage such a chore?

cant pull more than 2 mobs
barely survive a rare mob fight

This, god dammit...

>give Warriors Focused Rage in Prot
>only abilities that generate rage are Revenge and Shield Slam
>both generate the most insignificant amounts of rage as it is
>by the time you have enough rage for a FR, you're using it on Shield Block for Dragon Scale procs, or Ignore Pain because you're about to get your shit smashed
>the insignificant rage generation has been nerfed further

I don't fucking understand what is going on here.

great, they ignore ww's yet again. no changes to the nerfs they made or any much needed buffs.

why dont they just delete the class

use your blink, CC, and git gud

melees have it way easier

ww is just better dh now, what the fuck are you smoking?

dh got fucking gutted

>wanna play hunter
>boost costs 50 fucking bucks
jews

Why nerf shadow priests?

The nerf also shows that blizz only care about S2M (which I don't mind as it's fun).

Looking at the wow priest forums is funny though, you can pick out all the bad players who complain about not being able to out DPS a tank.

>A month has now passed after a new expansion
>Warrior nerfs

Like clockwork. Granted I fucking hate how Arms plays with Focused Rage, so I'm glad that shit is getting canned.

Prot tank getting Rage generation nerfed though is gonna be annoying to get around. Looks like the opener is gonna have to use out both intercepts, then Battle-cry Shield Slam for a free FR 50% off Ignore pain.

>level as fire mage
>it takes AGES to damage

should i even worry about AP with lvl100?

>Arms still only viable if you take FR and build around it
>It's been nerfed further
>Fury has yet to be addressed at all
>Nerfing fucking Prot's rage gen

I feel like this is all adjustments made regarding PvP, with practically no actual consideration as to how it's going to affect PvE.

I just hope with Frost getting buffed it won't outshine Unholy, i fucking love my artifact

That's because it was tuned for PvP.

>PvP
>Developers’ Notes: While many of the above changes are beneficial for PvP, some specs need additional tuning for PvP situations. Some of the PvP- specific changes we’re making are intended to counteract the above, while others are simply intended to help overall PvP balance.

Looks like I won't be able to shit all over anyone who gets in my face anymore.

Shame.

Arms FR build is crazy. 72% mastery and shit just explodes. Unfortunately, still just barely viable in Heroic raiding.

are we playing the same game?

Paladin

• Retribution
o Templar’s Verdict DAMAGE INCREASED by 10%.
o Divine Storm DAMAGE INCREASED by 20%.
o Crusader Strike (Retribution) DAMAGE INCREASED by 13%.
o Blade of Justice DAMAGE INCREASED by 13%.
o Judgment (Retribution) DAMAGE INCREASED by 13%.
o Zeal (Talent) DAMAGE INCREASED by 13%.
o Blade of Wrath (Talent) DAMAGE INCREASED by 13%.

the area is calles stormheim you dingus

fucking idiot

tornheim = french version

I love playing Blood but good fucking lord do we have an awful artifact.

The fact that it has such a shitty fucking backstory is worse than any type of bad looks.

>constantly rage starved
>nerf rage gen even more

thanks papa blizz

>forsaken Dk
>Scarlet crusade tabard

welp guess I'm a retard, thought it was the same on all versions

>ret paladin buffed
my dick

Survival has always been viable, but it just suffers from the fact that it's a ranged class that fights in melee, and dies from a stiff breeze.

Its singletarget damage is actually really good (becomes pretty ludicrous with Call of the Wild legendary), but not retardo DH eyebeam or MM hunter barrage levels on AOE.

healers are back to being invincible in pvp

good stuff

better not be

I haven't read up. How so?

wish she was sitting on my face

>mfw my only tanks are DH and DK

BLIZZAAAAAAAARD

>mfw leveling a ret pala right now
>mfw already having fun as it is

My friend has one, been playing ret since 2004, he was 3 shotting lvl 110s while he was 108ish, and he handles like 3 guys now

he fucking mouseclicks

I'm too much of a newfag to wow so I wanna ask why fury feels like it has fucked up ability inputs
I play it and it always feels like it stutters the gcd and the ability is delayed as a result
Are my abilities actually being delayed after the gcd is over or is that just a visual bug
I don't have this problem on my monk

sup with the DK? they only got a minor pvp buff, no nerfs whatsoever

I get this too and couldn't explain it, it made the spec feel like shit to play so I ended up sticking to prot.

>Barrage nerfed with no compensation.

Back to mediocrity, I guess.

Soul Cleave’s heal is no longer reduced in PvP.

Pretty sure thats the opposite of RIP.

>3 mobs
>at lvl110
i laugh at you i can handle up to id say 8 mobs as DH tank spec

Damn man im not that good yet but i do love the new animations and our artifact, too bad our class hall feels so claustrophobic.

Oh and Tank-specialized characters no longer take additional damage while carrying a flag.

he meant people you fucking imbecile

>you can now be better at a minigame as a consolation prize
minigamers are so gullible

I think you should mention minigame more often in your post more often

People who refuse to use synonyms for bettering the flow of a text are absolute fucking retards.

people who batter dicks with their tongues like you are gay too fag

Sorry to hear about the death or your skill.

I got enough money to buy a full set of heirlooms, how long does it take to level from 1-100 with them?

So i logged in on my ancient shadowpriest alt which i left at lvl 86 long ago...

...i have no armor, no inner fire and no shadowform. Mobs drop dead left and right and i feel like a god because content at this level is ez af. How the fuck will i live after lvl 100 though? I have a feeling i will really suffer in solo leveling. I love the insanity system tho

so i logged my ancient shadow priest alt who has been sitting at lvl 85 for years. i love the insanity system, i feel just as slow and clunky as ever (class fantasy lol) but....

...i have literally no armor. shadowform is gone, inner fire is gone. all i have is the same old shitty fear that breaks after the dots tick ONCE, and some shitty stun that is so shitty i see no reason to talent it ever. how the fuck am i going to survive past lvl 100? is this class even capable of efficiently doing world quests?

Are the warrior nerfs really going to hurt them? I play protect warr and never had issues building rage, will I now? 10 doesn't seem like too much

yes
a lot

You know get half rage from Intercept and 2/3rd of Shield Slam. You're gonna struggle to keep up on IP on the tougher stuff now.

The nerf to exploit the weakness leaves Arms in greater damage of being fucked by RNG with no reset procs to Smash.

Just buy lv100 heirlooms, seriously, leveling is fast as fuck now.

The AoE nerf for Havoc is more than deserved but nerf will also affect the single target damage of Havoc which already sucks.

Yep.

Basically, the one biggest thing Arms Warriors are hindered by is Tactician procs. They basically made that even worse and then directly nerfed their one competitive build.

Without buffing anything else on the kit or buffing fury.

Thank fuck I switched my main to druid.

Also, the Prot Nerfs are exactly because of other tanks whining in Heroic dungeons.

Prot Warriors are trash in heroic EN.

i had that happen rarely, but when it does I feel like its the servers and not me

but i might be full of shit, it still feels like shit damage outside the 50 second combo so I swapped to havoc (because it felt more fun, and I liked having multiple ways to aoe instead of just one blow it all load combo in OF)

and now thats fucking gutted. the aoe needed some toning down, but when all the fucking aoe buttons outside blade dance are used in your ST rotation too, they kind of need to actually put in some FUCKING EFFORT to not murder our ST dps too. like holy fuck.

yet marks/feral/fire/etc are all still fucking fine and basically untouched.

I dont fucking get it.

>leveled an enh shaman
>got bored of rng
>leveled a warrior
>arms wasnt horrendous
>gets nerfed into more rng
>ok at least prot is o-
>ok thats fucked too
>no way they didn't buff fury
>they didnt buff fury
>fury's ability queues are still bugged
i wanna die

someone at blizzard has a HUGE boner for druids, everything they have and do is fucking actually really good, boomkin being the "least" but its still middle of the pack, maybe more with the buffs.

They actually did buff fury, just not very much.

Who cares about topping charts on trash pulls?

How'd they buff it?
Outside the shitty pvp change

>people in this thread think the nerfs and buffs are going to impact their skill
We all know you faggots are keyboard forumraiders. Kys faggots and git gud

>someone at blizzard has a HUGE boner for druids
Yeah, probably. They haven't actually been bad since Vanilla. TBC and onward they have been consistently either very good or middle of the road.
Even Moonkin isn't so bad anymore, after being a meme spec for ages.

That's exactly what happened to DH, though. You have to spec into shit like Demon Blades and Felblade to get even a fraction of our single target effectiveness back. Throw Glaive went from being our most important ability to being filler.

>play warlock
>class fantasy is standing still having 2 filler spells or more rng than outlaw
>reroll DK
>still in archerus because class fantasy doesn't involve moving around
>reroll DH because fuck leveling everything again
>get slapped around with nerfs
I think I'll just quit

Should i play my boosted druid or level up a warlock? The idea of summoning demons and shit seems really cool to me but i have never played warlock and i am kinda new to the game. I focus mostly on pve if that matters.

EXACTLY. DH was only op at fucking trash in dungeons, or anything with a bunch of adds to inflate meters. Its ST was middle to upper middle of the pack, and now that is EASILY going to be in the bottom 1/4th

Vanilla was pretty much different from any other expansion, half the goddamn anything in vanilla wasn't "good". Everything had 1-2 specific defined roles, and that was it.

Fury

Rampage damage increased by 12%.
Bloodthirst damage increased by 12%.
Raging Blow damage increased by 5%.
Furious Slash damage increased by 5%.
Execute (Fury) damage increased by 5%.

I'm glad I never applied to any guilds yet, was torn between fury and havoc and furys buffs are small and just band-aids when it needs more actual intricite attention. And havoc will be dogshit if left like this. (didnt want to apply while not sure of my main)

oh how the fuck did i miss that
I can safely switch to fury then despite broken ability queuing

all it does is barely keep fury in the same "spot" it was in pre-changes because most the other things that got buffed got buffed by larger amounts.

The whole whoever bitches the hardest gets buffed cycle continues with blizzard.

Anything on Frost DK?

They should if nerfed Ignore Spain directly
Not by nerfing rage generation

SHOULD HAVE NOT SHOULD OF YOU FUCK

You can't use your absorb with no fucking rage. They nerfed the fr+ip combo to cost 60 instead of 45 while at the same time nerfing the main threat generator by 30%. Prot will have literally twice less absorb now.

*rage generator

rofl you fag my DH pretty much solos bosses now
and I meant actual people you fucking PvE server faggot

I am the most mad about the fact they nerfed the fr ip rolling to a point where it provides no benefit other than a dps increase. Way to make the only semi interesting thing about the spec unnecessary.

>blizzard nerfs tank damage 40% and calls it 10%
>all these people taking these % numbers as accurate

tuesday is gonna be some shit

I hope they nerf tank survivability so i actually have to fucking do something as a healer

if you "just" get max stack on +crit-chance on shield slams through relics you can still get a somewhat decent rage-exchange for ignore pain.

>Mages just keep getting stronger

Okay Blizzard, at least I already have one at level 100 from HFC.

The nerfs aren't even that bad. Especially for Vengeance DHs.

where are the windwalker nerfs

I've never played an MMO.

But seriously guys, you know it's nothing but pointless grind while paying a monthly fee. Why do you still do it?

ur life is an endless grind to try and be happy and you still haven't committed suicide yet

lol i know rite? xD these rtards just dont get id

Stop typing like you're on fucking facebook.

>people actually think Frost DKs are going to be good now

Yeah, no. They were already a bottom 5 spec and the specs below them got buffed harder than they were so now they go from bottom 5 to the absolute worst.

DKs in general are going to be fucking trash DPS regardless of spec. Unholy was middle of the pack and everything below it was hella buffed meanwhile Frost gets the most insignificant buffs ensuring it stays in the dumpster.

>elemental buff

>Resto isnt ruined

Praise be to master race shamans

pls dont report me to asian moot :( :( :(

jk kill urself

Everything is pointless grind, there is literally no point in doing anything, because it doesn't matter anyways, the end result is the same.

This is called Nihilism.

>I'm already beating Fire mages higher ilvl than me as Arcane
>I'm getting even more buffs

It's our time, Aluneth.

Ret is getting a pretty huge buff on Tuesday as well

I can imagine thats only in dungeons really, and the Fire Mage is trash; Likely because it became a FotM spec right before and after launch.

Arcane's AoE is fucking terrifyingly, and generally unknowingly, over-powered as shit though.

It's the death of Gladiator in WoD all over again. People can't handle any instance of Warrior being near the top of the charts.

I blame fucking Mages for this

So I didn't really understand the patch notes because I know shit all about the classes and junk but I rolled a DH tank but I assume they're shit now?

Should I roll a new character or just stick with it?

>THEY ARE STILL NERFING FOCUSED RAGE
>WHEN NOBODY ACTUALLY FUCKING USES IT FOR SERIOUS CONTENT
W H Y
H
Y
IT IS OBJECTIVELY INFERIOR TO MORTAL COMBO
IT WAS INFERIOR AT 50%/STACK
WHAT THE FUCK
JUST LET ARMS HAVE FUN

Just nerf unfun boring shit that everybody picks like fucking Trauma holy fuck I fucking hate blizzard aaaaaaaaaaaaa
I guess the class fantasy for arms warriors is stacking bleeds, weak mobility, and using a shield now

I mean, I'd blame Blizzard.
The very base design for mage is to be a premier DPS, it's on the fucking tin as far back as 2004 Beta. It's job is to do stupid amounts of mad deeps bro.

Problem is, world/encounter/balance design changed, and mages didn't. It's job is still to do damage, and so is all the other specs, they're just not as good at it.

>Focused Rage
>fun

Ele shaman has a pretty clunky rotation. Either you are locked in place with low ability to cast on the move (Primal elementalist over Icefury) or you have to micro manage your crit procs for your Frost shocks (which will hit as hard as your lava burst, before it crits) Also you have to constantly totem up if there is heavy movement in a fight.

Except everyone DID use FR you fucking retard.

Yeah, Arcane is great for Mythic+. Too bad no one knows and tells me to fucking spec Fire when they see me. I've had trash pulls where I've literally broke 1 million DPS.

It's not like our bossing is bad either though. On bosses with little mechanics I'll pull 250-300k easily. I'm sure most retards that play Mage don't realize how huge a % damage increase to our Mastery and Arcane Blast/Missles is. They increase the damage by 10% of skills that're buffed by 50%+Mastery per Arcane charge. I'm expecting Arcane to amazing post hotfix.

I've always seen that tabard as sort of like how kanye wears the confederate flag. It's my tabard now.

>Those ret buffs

HAVE FAITH IN THE LIGHT

>pay it forward for a fuckhuge number
>not fun
???
Are you some kind of fuckboy who doesn't like 1.5m damage mortal strikes?
FR was my favorite talent ever. Burst damage is fun.

>current year
>playing WoW

>current year
>playing a FotM/ "OP" class
>getting mad when its obviously gets nerfed

When do WoW players start growing up?

My mage is arcane too.
16/16 traits on Fire and Arcane, and arcane ST is a little lacking in comparison, but still pretty good compared to other casters. (868/865 arcane/fire)

Fire can't hold a candle pack to pack AoE though.

I main Ele, who also is closet OP in mythic+. More so that DH AoE is gutted. And the incoming buffs will help sustain.

Fire mage

Battlegrounds
Tank-specialized characters no longer take additional damage while carrying a flag.

>tfw start playing ret paladin
>start killing shit
>hmmm I'm taking a lot of damage and not doing much
>realize my ilvl is 585 since I rushed through draenor with a xp potion

How long until my suffering ends? I found 2 items on the AH that were above 600.

>fight against some fag on a slope as dh
>flipping and dashing around
>disconnected
what the fuck

>Nerfing the shit out of a class
>"B-but this token buff in PvP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fuck off

>Frostbolt damage increased by 8%.
>Ice Lance damage increased by 13%.
>Flurry damage increased by 38%.
>Blizzard damage increased by 36%, and mana cost reduced by 50%.
>Splitting Ice (Talent) now causes 80% of normal damage (up from 50%).
>Ice Nova (Talent) damage increased by 13%.
>Ray of Frost (Talent) damage increased by 28%.
>Glacial Spike (Talent) damage increased by 15%.

Shame Frost AoE will still be trash tier.
Fucking awesome cleave, as usual, though.
Current sims say ST is pretty damn close to Fire and Arcane.

>people actually think Frost DKs are going to be good now

Yeah, no. They were already a bottom 5 spec and the specs below them got buffed harder than they were so now they go from bottom 5 to the absolute worst.

DKs in general are going to be fucking trash DPS regardless of spec. Unholy was middle of the pack and everything below it was hella buffed meanwhile Frost gets the most insignificant buffs ensuring it stays in the dumpster.

how do you play arcane I've been dumping points into it on and off to eventually get away from fire

Do people actually use that many add-ons? And on that point, what's the deal with fucking add-ons in WoW in the first place? I have a few, but it's all SoL shit like a messenger tool and an add-on that makes buying and selling off the AH easier.

I haven't used anything like deadly boss mods in years and yet I almost got kicked from a raid for admitting I don't have it. What's with the reliance of having a bot tell you exactly what to do and how to do it? It basically does the same thing in-game -without add-ons- anyway.

They already did that day 1 of raid

>destruction's main cooldowns are still just summoning more demons

blizz should destroy mods like DBM one day, i 100% guarantee 90% of people wouldnt be able to do even the most basic content without it.

the reliance on it is sad

dbm is fucking dumb shit for babies and I'll never understand it
but then I didn't understand the gearscore mod either and look where that ended up

The community is stupid as fuck since Wrath, when pugging became REALLY popular.
No way to tell if someone is a retard preemptively, but you can minimize the shittyness with stuff like DBM.

I don't use DBM either, rarely does anything warrant it.

So frost death knight and ele sham are still trash?
good to know.
Will locks be god tier now even with their AIDS playstyle?

>Ele sims ~270k, right under enhancement
It ain't the top, but it ain't fucking awful either.

Does anyone else think Fury Warriors need a buff? I'm surprised they didn't touch them.

That's what you get for be a waffling bestclassfag.

see

I literally just use AltzUI

Now fucking what, Arcane or Fire?

Hotfix changes haven't been added yet to simcraft?
Or did you alter the numbers yourself?

I hope Legion is garbage so legacy servers will be considered by Blizzard

Welp already bored of the endgame so might as well level my warlock now before my sub runs out.

Warriors have always been an ability queue class

why not include Spriest?

Debating on wether to re-roll warlock, or continue with spriest in hopes they eventually rebuff

Am I fucking blind? Where is that on the patchnotes?

>Play fire mage
>People in guild get bitter about their nerfs and lash out at me for having no changes
>Those arcane buffs.
>Mfw

You were fun while it lasted Felo'Melorn, but you can't beat a talking staff.

I'm gonna miss my DH. That mobility and AoE truly were special. No one seems to be looking for tanks on my server as well.

So, what next Cred Forums?

Mage
Warlock
Balance Druid
Death Knight

The hilarious thing is, all this is going to do is drive the Havoc Demon Hunters to Vengeance. Good luck with all the DH tanks, everyone.

>270k
bullshit

If only I didn't hate how the rotation works so much.

I miss my pally.

I mean, maybe if you only do 5mans.
Go do something other than 5mans.

I require dbm for my guild but don't have any of its sounds and notifications enabled for myself :v)

Ele already sims at 250k on a patchwork. These changes are pretty huge user for their single target with the Lightning Rod build.

>Enhancement
>Windfury activation chance increased to 20%.
I'm sorry, but WHAT? It's currently sitting at 5% right now. It'll still be boosted by mastery, yeah? If so, holy shit.

>can't play shit game due to constant world lag

Nice to see that 3billion profit/year at work blizz.

these balance changes won't take effect until the next reset you donut

what lag dude?

Currently the bug gives 100% proc on offhand special attacks.

Vengeance is pretty good at the moment and the mastery nerf also buffed their lower ilevel tanking. With protection warrior getting nerfed too I think other tanks have a good chance of getting raidspots now since they were equal but behind protection warrior.

>frost DK damage buffs
Good.
>ret buffs
Good.
>warlock buffs
Not sure if want.
>warrior changes
>focused rage nerf
In for the kill is a better talent on sims and in practice as well, but I guess the nerf to burst for PvP might be a bit ba-
>entire chat is having a giant nigga moment
>everyone is saying arms is dead because of this
Wow, so many shitters online today.

I didn't say it's live now, I said it's currently at 5% and the new one is 20%. That's quite a leap.

Only when Doom Winds was active, which was only for 6 seconds every minute. I think this change more than makes up for that.

Arms maybe lost 5%. It's fucking nothing

>All of this warrior shit

Frost mage best mage.

frost still sims dead last GG blizz
even fucking elemental shamans are doing more dps

there can be no true despair without hope, nostcuck

>No longer rough and tumble
>No longer wild and wooly

>tfw Mage's are always safe/getting buffed

There are already sims with the upcoming changes?

its hard to do that now since in about a month a new raid will be out with a dungeon to quickly gear new 110's up to standard, of course making all previous raids irrelevant.

>Twice Less
its called HALF, jesus christ

It plays a lot differently with the changes to Mastery since WoD. I'm sure as hell not playing it correctly for long lasting fights/bosses because I don't use Arcane Barrage.

Basically Arcane Explosion on 3+ mobs and keep Nether Tempest (4 charges) up on one target, don't worry about mana and just Evocate if you run out unless you're close to a boss. Always use Mark of Aluneth with Rune of Power, and mark does insane AoE and single target damage, so Rune of Power > Mark of Aluneth > Arcane Explosion spam is nuts damage.

For 2 or 1 mob, just Arcane Blast and keep Nether Tempest up. If you get 2-3 Arcane Missles charges, drop a Rune of Power, Arcane Power, and poop 'em out. Make sure you always have at least 1 Rune of Power charge for Mark of Aluneth.

does guardian druid get any better once you gear up

Why the fuck did they buff Monk, monk was already broken as fuck in PvP

BUT STRIKE OF WINDLORD NERF BRO!

Guardian druid is 2nd best tank. IMO, if you know what you're doing and get how to roll mitigation, you can mitigate a metric fuck ton. I was actually having an easier time than our prot warrior on Xavius last night for some fucking reason, despite prot being declared OP.

who gives a shit about AOE I love all the marks shitters who think they're hot shit all mythic but when it's boss time my survival hunter is clowning them

whats the best tank then? i havent been able to play that much.

DH obviously needed nerfs I literally never dont pull 30-50% of my groups DPS in heroics. I'm just fucking amazed that Huntards were not dragged down with us they were the only class that could come close to me in dungeons.

I just hope they didn't over compensate what with the massive to decent buffs across the board on all spells for some classes and 30-100% decreases in damage for my abilities.

Balanced blades going from 10% to 3% is obviously overkill I barely reused the move once it came back up in favor of trying to proc inner demons most of the time anyway.
But my Rage of the Illidari could kill mobs literally all on its own with momentum.
Bloodlet and Throw glaive nerf is tragic and probably too much but this will separate the boys from the men who actually are smart about using momentum.

Overall I just got a legendary and I pull ahead retardedly far from the pack even compared to other DH so I should be fine. The only thing that baffles me is buffs to classes so close to us in DPS

>Monk buff
This is retarded too, they already have stupid memementum tier DPS even if you dont use Strike of the Windlord

>all those ret buffs

PRAISE THE LIGHT

PRAISE IT

main pve dev plays resto druid

Prot is right now according to everyone, but they're getting nerfed. IMO, most tanks are pretty fucking great right now. Blood is considered bottom by most in terms of mitigation, and BrM is probably least picked because it brings fuck all for the raid.

Feral is pretty horrible at the moment, this isnt WoD anymore.

>be Druid healer
>melee DPS standing in every fucking mechanic and dying in two seconds
>get booted without a word

>Feral is pretty horrible at the moment

So will Arcane outperform Fire with the upcoming changes? They were pretty much on-par already.

>feral is pretty horrible
>smooth rotation
>best dps in the game

>Feral is pretty horrible
Feral is easily in the top 3 single target. In world where half the classes are shitting out so much AOE adds are irrelevant, being able to hammer down the boss like they do is invaluable.

It's a safe bet that they will, even frost looks almost on par with the buffs they're gettin.

Why does Ret have the worst movement in the game? A single 45 second CD that moves you 100% of the speed for 3 seconds, most melee can do that and more often.

>Feralinpvp.jpg

I think it's because we have mitigation rather than mobility.

Except Death Knights

70% movment speed increase on a 2min cooldown.

Death Knight or Frost Mage?
Switching from Warlock [main] /DH [Alt-in-progress

What's the most fun that isn't a chore to quest with/do dungeons with?

>that one feral who kept focusing me (clothie) until someone shoo'd him away with a broomstick or something
>that squad of 3 rogues who kept following me for whatever reason

These ele sham buff are a bad joke

>they already have stupid memementum tier DPS
You mean the mastery and the talent hit combo? It doesn't work like Momentum and there is nothing wrong with them.

>monk buff
>Agility stat increased by 12% in pvp

>Surrender to Madness essentially required to compete on DPS charts
>doesn't even put spriest on top in ezchange for literally killing themselves
>hurrdurr it's too good but instead of nerfing StM or buffing/making not shit alternatives lets just nerf the entire class

how so?

>tfw Fury
>Buffs are shit compared to the other classes that sucked ass alongside us
>But the spec didn't get raped like Arms
I don't know how to feel about it

>Assassin and even Sub got nice buffs.

Just in pve, in pvp they got nerfed

>Eviscerate now deals 15% less damage in PvP.
>Nightblade now deals 15% less damage in PvP.

Prot Pally nerf coming when??

arms here, it's my only 110 with all my AP put into strom'kar (i am ilvl 850 with 878 strom'kar)

was looking forward to raiding with the guild on heroic but got literally farted in my face by blizz and now have to get my shaman to 110, being WEEKS behind

>PvE
LOL

>5% buff for one of the bottom dps specs

Pratically a spit on the face and a "here, some scraps for you."

i thought about maybe playing elemental, guess back to enhancement it is

So they ditch avoidance and make it so tanks piss off healers by healing themselves so much that healers are pushed into a healing/dps role instead; piss off dps by putting out so much consistent aoe damage that, in comparison, some dps specs can barely compete with in favourable conditions; and also piss off pvper's by creating an unholy dps/tank/healer spec which is nigh unkillable until they predictably have to nerf the shit out of all of that.

But, I guess, at least they don't have to design more than a handful of items because everybody can wear the same shit.

>Feral
>best dps in the game

>look at me I'm going to ignore all the other spells getting 20% buffs let me focus on the smaller buff on a spell that always crits and didn't need as big a buff

>feral
>best dps in the game

>20% for filler spells
>thinking this will fix the class blizz love to shit on

They even take our baseline totems.

no other class got mechanical changes in this patch

7.1 will bring them as ion said on the Q&A

I have a balance druid and a warrior both at 103. I realize with AP having alts is retarded.

Which one is going to be the better long term class this expansion?

Ap research gets faster as the expansion goes on.

Shadow Priests lost a whole gameplay mechanic.

thats because for some reason during beta they revolved the entire spec surrounding S2M

>prot getting changed
>why.avi
>vengeance getting nerfed, whatever
>intercept and shield slam getting nerfed
>already rage starved most of the time

Fucking. Why.

Possibly because Ignore Pain is ridiculously OP

are you a frost dk yet Cred Forums?

I dont think you understand how it works

Eviscerate and Nightblade were buffed by 15%. They reduced it by 15% for PvP. How is it a nerf when those abilities do the same damage in pvp as before the patch notes?

No, they aren't.

Emerald Nightmare logs have over half of all dps specs being with 10% of each other for total throughput on bosses. It's even closer for throughput on the whole raid. Literally none of the changes they are making look good--AT ALL--when compared against the real world data that now exists.

These nerfs are coming as a result of Blizzard's "no one is allowed to be at the top for more than a patch" mentality, and listening to fucking retards crying about their shitty simulators.

IGNORE PAIN

MORE LIKE

IGNORE BOSS MECHANICS

Then they should have just nerfed ip, I play prot too and it is overtuned but just reduce the absorb amount, don't fuck over the entire gameplay

but then people would complain that the only good thing from prot is being nerfed

They are nerfing the absorb amount, by reducing the amount of times you can use the ability.

>people still haven't realized how much artifact knowledge will ramp up as the expansion goes on
>not realizing that AK research time will also go down the further behind you are

Yes you won't be able to keep a bunch of alts equally geared unless you have no life but that is how it always worked

I was going to say there must be a God, but then I remembered this is Blizzard. I'm sure they'll screw Ret again somehow.

Warrior are so boring to play after normalized rage.

I was always a frost dk

Then you reduce IP's modifiers, you don't take away resource generation from the most resource starved class in the fucking game. It's already a pain in the ass enough keeping up SB and IP with shitty D/SS resets, and you have to keep both of them up because IP is fucking useless without some other mitigation going to build the fucking shield.

IP is far from the only good thing about prot, but it is definitely the best.

No, they are nerfing the whole fucking spec by reducing your capacity to actively mitigate entirely.

All these changes just make it look like Blizzard wants you to use versatility and only versatility so they can stop having to balance at all.

So I found a Demar's band of amore. It gives +speed stat.

Is it worth anything?

duel welding was a mistake.

Prot has mobility and is good at spreading out damage, ignore pain is overtuned at the moment. Making the class rage starved just leaves us sitting around with nothing to press and our abilities having little to no impact. Being able to build up a big shield over time is fine but now we still have a retarded shield interspersed with sweet fuck all.

I dunno, my dps jumped from ~200k to ~250k as a DH.
Survivability dropped a little in my tank spec, though.

These changes aren't live yet.

the patch isnt even out yet

JUST

So their way to nerf Ignore Pain is to kill our ENTIRE FUCKING RAGE GENERATION SYSTEM?

Finally, fuck all fotm niggers
Just waitan for the fire mage nerf and we're good

What's it with WoW and these buffs/nerfs that completely change the game and break classes or make them OP?

I can't wait to play as the most unfun spec that is arms for the next three years.

Their entire goal in Legion was to push most of rage generation into a reactionary system from incoming damage. Taking big damage, get more rage for ignore pain. Taking little damage, use cheap shield blocks. People knew that, and were abandoning ship on Warrior hard until they realized just how strong ignore pain is and then piled on board again despite the fact what they didn't like about the class hadn't changed.

Which is probably why people should actually pick something they like mechanically, instead of just chasing the big numbers. Cause the numbers are going to be shuffled, constantly, all expansion.

I tried playing this game a few months before legion. I didn't really like it because the characters attacks looked and sounded really clunky. I heard they updated character animation to be more smooth. Is this true?

This
This so much

Yes but instead of tuning IP they made one of the class mechanics useless through that retarded talent change and also removed half the rage generation. I can't imagine how the fuck warriors are going to stay alive now that they have to lose most of their hp to cast ip, literally worse then monks now.

>mage
>nerf

Nice joke, and fire isn't even that strong, it's just stronger than the literal shit that is Arcane and Frost.

>So many russians
absolutely no coincidence

That's because Arms warrior sims out terrible without focused rage and the improved tactician procs.

>went for fotm fire mage
>no nerfs
>my 2 off specs are BUFFED
Feels good bein a busta

arcane is insane at aoe though

>fury not even touched

o-okay

Only in low damage content.

Blizzard is incompetent when it comes to balancing classes. It's what they do. We all know this.

>not using gold to pay for your sub every month

is ele shaman FINALLY good?

Yes

No, they went from being rock bottom to being rock bottom +8%.

>posting Hellfire Citadel numbers

LOL NO

pfffff haha

>want to try other classes/alts
>then remember:
>artifact grinds
>Suramar grind
>rep grinds
>garrison grinds

Just end me senpai

Havent played since BC, should i even worry about my garrison? Im already 110 at 850ilvl with legendary

No, it's completely irrelevant.

yeah but so is every melee in the game

>not nerfing Fel Barrage, nerfing a 1min CD AOE and then nerfing a top-3 single-target ability by ~70-75%

Excellent AOE nerfs.

You were getting beat by demon hunters on bosses senpai?

If only there was this system in place that could grant the player playstyle choices that suited some situations better than others, they should try and come up with one and use it to balance these things more reasonably.

most people were if that dh wasn't braindead

Go ahead and look at the charts senpai. AOE was literally the only thing DH was OP at and they didn't nerf the biggest offender, Fel Barrage, while at the same time nerfing an extremely integral part of single-target damage spread.

>Play WoW through vanilla and BC
>Love WoW through vanilla and BC
>That was before the dark time, before the empire
>Unsub halfway through Cata
>Walk away
>Be at peace
>Start anew
>Legion is announced
>Looks hype as fug
>Almost fall for the hype
>Almost
>Remember that Blizzard's idea of "balance" is to find something that isn't broken, smash it to pieces, and expect a thank you
>Remember the countless times I'd invest myself in a character, only to have them rendered unrecognizable by the progressive minds @ Blizzard
>Cancel preorder, go back to playing fightan and Dishonored
>See shit like this
>Actions vindicated
>Mfw
Post yfw you didn't take the Legion bait.

Druids have been one of Blizzard's little spoiled classes ever since BC at least.

I think the point is that they have been very good at worst, OP as fuck at best, for a long time, stretching back into the last xpac. Does that make sense to you?

>Nothing for Brewmaster

If the DH was more geared, sure. Otherwise, you're just bad or playing with bads.

Havoc is nearly middle of the pack for single target. For cleave fights it was clearly overtuned- for single-target, it was perfectly fine balance-wise. Unfortunately, every nerf here will affect their single-target damage, especially Throw Glaive. Don't worry senpai, everyone will be just as mediocre as you (except mages/druids/locks) soon!

Feels good to be ret right now.

If only Ret were more fun I'd go back to it. The Judgment debuff stacking is way less fun than racing to gen holy power for Inquisition, though, so I dropped my ret like a bad habit.

>tfw you play surv / unholy in PvP

I know it's just a minigame but haha it's cool.Well, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go paint a wall with my brains.

>as mediocre as you
But I tank ms, heal os

Oh in that case, my apologies, except for the fact that you're using your pug anecdotal evidence to show something that all the data disagrees with you about.

> Survival
> Flanking Strike damage increased by 62%.

>an ability that wasn't even worth using on cooldown is now worth using on cooldown, but only just
What a buff!

can i make dbm less obnoxious? or is there another addon that does the same shit but doesn't flash my entire screen and put size 400 text in the middle of it while also shattering my ears

i just like the timers/occasional reminder of mechanics

Go into options and configure it retard.

>Soul Cleave's heal is no longer reduced in PvP.

I hope you guys enjoy fighting tank DHs, theyre going to be everywhere now

have warrior players ever said "i think my class is in a pretty good position right now"?

Highmaul release with Gladiator Warrior

Didn't last very long

It's fine.

ICC

>vengeance having even more self sustain
jesus fucking christ. It took me and another guy beating downt on veng dh for literaly 3 minutes non stop to kill him. And that was only because he decided to fight to the end instead of just leaping the fence.

ICC and MoP. They were Gods along with Warlocks in MoPs.

Vanilla, Sunwell, ICC, MoP, Highmaul.

This includes both PvP and PvE. They've had their moments in one or the other.

>vanilla
every 1-59 warrior cried about how it's so so very unfair to level as warror though

Leveling was a pain, but killing them was also a pain. Warriors were deadly in vanilla. Like I said that counts for PvP or PvE.

Leveling a warrior was ass, no matter the specc
>fight 1-2 mobs, eat
>fight 3 mobs, run or die
>miss, miss, parry, dodge with a slow fucking attack speed
>miss miss miss miss miss miss if playing fury
>leveling as prot was not much of an option

This, Consumption is also pretty boring. I wish the CD was lowered on it.

I think Frost has the coolest artifact in terms of lore and the quests, Unholy has the coolest abilities, and Blood is just overall bleh but a good spec outside of the artifact.

DKs will be even more sought after now though. They didn't get a nerf at all and now with Prot Warriors being nerfed other tanks will get a chance to shine.

Fury is buffed but not enough. They did flat damage increases to most of your abilities, but with enrage still increasing damage taken by a huge margin, and BT not being nearly good enough for a self-heal, Fury will still remain shit.

Why didn't they just buff other tanks rtaher than making the most resource starved class even more resource starved?

Flat buffs across the board in terms of damage

Remorseless Winter damage increased by 50%.
Obliterate damage increased by 19%.
Frost Strike damage increased by 12%.
Howling Blast damage increased by 10%.
Frostscythe (Talent) damage increased by 13%.
Frozen Pulse (Talent) damage increased by 11%.
Breath of Sindragosa (Talent) damage increased by 17%.

I doubt it will make much of a difference.

>Blizzard
>Balance

That's why.

What race should I make my Horde Mage?

female Undead

Anything but Belf, we have too many of those.

Already have 2 of them.

Fury warriors were pretty happy with the initial legion beta version. Then Blizzard said fuck no and ruined it.

Almost everyone was happy with the initial legion beta version then the shitters got to play and became very vocal and everything went to hell.

>be an ele shaman
>still get 2nd or 3rd in dps on most 20 man heroic en fights
Sounds like you are shit desu

>undead
Almost worse than fucking blood elves, goddamn faggots

I like female humans on the alliance and female undead are just dead humans

You have to understand. This is a thread full of people that want their class to be the very best in every category and being second means their class has been ruined forever and they are going to unsub.

Undead>Troll>Goblin>Orc>>>Belf

As someone who actively avoids mana-based classes, are any worth getting into that don't have mana problems?

Call me a retard or whatever, but I've rarely touched anything except Warrior and DK since Vanilla. Considering making a Paladin, but I just have no idea and despise downtime.

Mana only matters for healers and arcane mages, and technically warlocks but not really. Mana regens fast, its mostly just there to limit your throughput.

Mana is literally completely irrelevant now unless you're a Warlock, Arcane mage or healer.

The only DPS that worry about mana is Arcane mages and maybe some warlock specs?

>fury warriors are total shit in damage and survivability
>arms is the only viable dps spec atm
>gets nerfed anyway

what the fuck

Thats just sub. Assassination has neither of those abilities.

Alright, that's kinda what I expected. Thanks.

All warlock specs run out of mana eventually, but they just Life Tap it back up.

>monk was already broken as fuck in PvP
>no self healing
>shit survival cooldowns
>dece mobility
>two buttons do damage and one of them is a 4 second channel

?

A fellow user of good taste, I see.

>tfw stuck playing shitty Alliance
>can only pretend to be playing the best race/class combo with the Orb of Deception for five minutes

I played a Goblin guy until the shipwreck part. When does the fun start?

In about 100 more levels or so

>STILL no Necromancer class
>morally speaking everybody hates necromancers since its unnatural and unholy

I just want to play a Necromancer that raises a special well crafted and prepared corpse, which either tanks or does extra damage as I zap and stuff my enemies with disease ridden worms.

Then the worms create a spherical nexus inside the host, reproduce and spread worms all over the body, and sprout worms from every single orifice.

Yes, that does indeed include sweat glands as well, squirming and flailing about.

Worm boner included.

>wanting a necromancer
>2016
didn't diablo3 teach you anything? or fuck 1.04 path of diablo2 was?
>its it fun? lets nerf it!

I lose all desire in running mythics and normal raids when I have to deal with the custom group finder.
So much time spent playing a retarded game to actually get invited into a group.

but user you already have dks

Do the WoD rage potions still work? 75rage every minute will almost double my rage generation!

You deserve to know this: You deserve irl death

>less than 100 pets
>necromancers
pick one

:)

The nerf to Bloodlet make an entire talent row worthless.
>choose between 2 extra charges on Throw Glaive which now does 0 damage
>33% less CD on a stun which has almost no use in a raid
>Metamorphosis resets the CD on Eye Beam, Chaos Nova, and Blur
Amazing, not a single talent that increases your singletarget damage anymore.

>have a shitty abonimation that looks like absolute shit
>can summon 5-8 ghouls every 90seconds for 10 seconds or something
that ain't worth shit my man

Why is Engineering so shit this expac?

>Doing Heroic EM today.
>Raid leader tells everyone to get their flasks and prepots.
>Flasks are 7k a piece.
>Prepots are 3.5k a piece.
>mfw

>WW monk
>DHs dumpstered
>But Strike was just nerfed so no nore changes to us
>Crane Kick untouched for WW spec

Don't mind me FOTMs, just quietly doing a billion cleave dps in the shadows. Please nerf the popular kids some more.

>SCK is "cleave"

what

>MoP
>Shield Slam hit so hard you broke every bone plus the soul of your target's body

I want to go back

>being poor
>not having a guild alchemist
>not being an alchemist

So like 10 minutes of making gold?

It's really easy to get SCK above black out kick in damage by a huge margin and to use that to dump extra chi between CDs for fists and strike.

The whole spec is cleave but everybody thinks Strike was an i win button. It was tbqh. Its still good.

Whirling cleaves crane cleaves fists cleaves and they're all good enough to use single target, especially since every other raid fight shits adds and you have magic spirits with good ai feeding you crane magic stacks.

>Outlaw still best melee DPS

>Demon Hunters
JUST

It wasn't before and it still isn't.

Shouldnt your guild be be pooling resources and helping equip the group instead of being shit

Engineering has been gutted every expansion after TBC, get used to it

Name a better one then. While Assassination will pull ahead in some fights Outlaw is still the better spec in most cases. Feral is shit in anything that isn't a Patchwerk fight and Arms is getting nerfed to mediocrity.

>more ebin meme pictures for me to filter

>still no embers for warlocks

What the fuck was even the point of moving over to soulshards/conflag?

>tfw unholy dk

>usually in top 3 dps in my heroic nightmare group

>no buffs or nerfs, sitting in a sea of mediocrity

>still have fun since i have this dk since wrath launched and im too lazy to level new stuff

>Monk
>No self healing
>What is Effuse
>What is Touch of Karma

Sub 1000 rating shitter detected

guess what happens when you get rid of one of your best designers

Windwalker, possibly post-buff Ret. Assassination is going to outscale it due to actually gaining benefit from Mastery with Agonizing Poison, and the fact that there's no Versatility on EN gear.

>Cred Forums when they add embers
>fuck where are my souls shards this ember shit is fucking retarded god blizzard is stupid
>Cred Forums when they remove embers
>fuck where my embers this soul shard shit is fucking retarded god blizzard is stupid

What are some classes that Blizzard has refused to put in the shitter at any point in time? Off the top of my head it's rogues, hunters, and mages?

The fact that you think post-buff Ret will be top tier DPS shows me how gullible you are.

Rogues were shit for all of MoP.

By the time the average Assa Rogue has the equipment to outpace Outlaw there will be new gear, mark my words.

So, will Booming Voice be the go to talent or will Vengeance still be worth it?

Seriously people think that a couple minor buffs like that will suddenly make frost not shit.

Can't tell the fucking difference desu senpai

Still topping meters using it on packs of 3+

Some people here actually think Outlaw will be in the shitter with his 2-4% dmg nerf.

>What is Effuse

A 10% health, 2 second cast heal that you're not going to get off unless they're hugging your duos dick.

>What is Touch of Karma

Not a heal.

It's not live yet.

>Playing Ret.

>Subtlelty
Funny typo

>tfw been prot warrior since vanilla
I'm switching to prot paladin.

>that havoc nerf
>literally decreasing damage on everything
>mfw havoc main

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I JUST STICK WITH 1 CLASS FUCK

It's like fucking Blizzard doesn't want you to just have 1 char or something.

>It's like fucking Blizzard doesn't want you to just have 1 char or something.

Welcome to WoW, every time I ask someone what's there to do at endgame after you farmed everything for 2-3 weeks they go "Oh just make an alt if you have nothing to do!".

>arms and prot warrior get nerfed
>jack shit changed about fury

I'm pretty sure that I'm overreacting, but warrior is pretty much unplayable now.

More like, welcome to WoW, where you were doing double the damage you should have been doing, and now that other people are kind of close to you, better reroll to whatever the new OP class is because because being anything else is unbearable to you.

>Windwalker

>"Oh just make an alt if you have nothing to do!".

Or just start RPing instead.

It's what I've done after I gave up and got tired of the weekly class nerfs.

Ret is already competitive in single target if you remove the clearly unintendedly OP shit like arms. The only people that don't realize this never bothered getting ret's artifact and haste up.

How do i make some gold? I didn't play in WoD, so I don't have my pockets full of Garrrison gold. Got maybe 80k across all my characters.

what the fuck are you talking about? arms has barely any changes

Gathering mats and selling them

What is Brewmaster? Most Monk abilities because PvP abilities. Who PvPs anymore anyway?

Hope your guild enjoys farming Starlight Roses, because that's what most of them will be doing this expansion until 7.1 comes and you can exchange bloods for herbs and other resources.

Not like spamming heroic dungeons for blood so you can buy herbs will be any better

Gather raw materials, namely fish and Starlight Rose.

Got enchanting and tailoring on the mage I am playing. I don't mind enchanting, but tailoring is proving pretty useless.

Skinning was the easiest way to make tons of money. You don't even have to go out of your way to gather resources, just skin whatever you kill

prices have gone down though

Also get yourself an action-house addon. Look for things that are being sold for waay to cheap, buy it, then resell it for much more

Starlight Roses, gathering in general, and fishing with the artifact pole fart out more bloods compared to farming Heroics.

The only reason to farm Heroics is either for the cache, legendaries, shoulder enchant bag farming, or funneling items towards a disenchanter.

Try Engineering. Super lackluster. Swapped out of that shit real fast. Herb/Alchemy and just keep farting out flasks and pots. Already made ~600k in the past week alone.

jesus christ

It's the starlight roses. Fuckers are tedious to farm for. Flasks alone take seven to craft one, unless you have Rank 3 then you can get lucky to craft up to six with one proc.