Let's dump some screenshots Cred Forums

Let's dump some screenshots Cred Forums.

game?

Age of Conan, same as

The textures in this game look damn good when i'm 4k downscaling. Bothers me because when I first played the game on the 360 the game looked like ass.

game?

>age of conan

Is it any good?

I still love Oblivion, vanilla graphics or not.

I tried playing it a few months back, I had a hard as fuck time getting it to control properly.

what is hard about controlling fps?

It's alright if you disregard things like the item shop, very pretty game with some cool classes. I think the combat system is way better than say WoW's combat system.

farcry primal

Fuck I love Blood, favorite childhood fps. I never played the second game but I heard it's pretty shitty. What's the deal?

I've never played the sequel either exactly because of its reputation.

So I just do steam screen shots, do you guys use any other method cause my pictures come out pretty low quality

Not him but I suggest you give it a go.

It is very slow to start but once you're off the first island the game opens up and it gets really nice

kek

>that dense as fuck vegetation

If there's one thing I'm a sucker for in game, that's it.

CUT MYSELF INTO PIECES

my vampirehunter

brotha

Stop taking (or just stop posting) these inane fucking screenshots. God dammit, nobody cares.

the motion blur is so aggressive

Beautiful game, shame it was so boring

mostly done intentionally in photo mode

on the PC version you can completely disable motion blur during gameplay if you want

I'm on the pc version as well. I think the motion blur is a bit excessive in camera mode, it blurs a lot even when focused on a stationary car

Is the game even playable with such graphics without having a nasa-tier computer?!

I have some of the best screenshots ever.
I might post them here, if anyone asks me nicely.

I was running that 60 on an i5 and 780

I just pirated fraps.

Surprisingly cinematic deathcam. Purely by accident.

This one is from Red Orchestra 2. Poor lad got hit by artillery.

Really? Have to try it out then.

This one has some neat designs, but is a weak game.

Jamal's brother in arms died in an unconvenient spot.

And here's the picture too.

title of these?

a downed Mi-8 pilot parachutes to safety as his aircraft crashes below him. it exploded before it hit the ground. the pilot survived, which is a bit miraculous as helicopter aircraft rarely survive the destruction of their machines without first landing.

the match was a victory, and Russian infantry remained very brave and mobile in the face of superior enemy air support

the lithtech engine was pretty bad, and gave the game numerous faults (as well as high requirements when released, despite looking no better than HL1)

plus it moved more into the story, which was honestly a mistake, as it meant they tried to ground the levels more, so you would no longer see places like the shining hotel, or the evil carnival, instead you have generic modern city buildings, and then the last part of the game set in the kind of generic "other world" that you saw in every game in the late 90's
this also meant they were actually trying to tell a story, and it wasn't good
also the weapons were less interesting

it's a combination of things that make blood 2 pretty shit
it's not the worst game ever, but it's in no way a worthy sequel to the original

No more pain.

fuck off nigger

Yes, I know this game has a photo-mode

Although I'll never forgive CDPR for the horrendous downgrade, especially with the water, I still think it can look pretty amazing with some mods.

Pic not related?

here we go

My favorite screenshot.

>CA
Remove yourself from existence.

sorry I triggered you with ultra settings

>Take the best meal in the restaurant
>spray shit on it
Sorry, I triggered you with best food.

Wow, the Berserk Musou is looking great!

so we go full console now

What mod, nigger? I have stlm and it looks great

what mod?

The second one is Saints Row 4