Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums
I found this weird TV in a second hand shop for $80 and bought it since it was a larger than my current TV. However, when I got it home and at up I noticed that it had Scart slots in the back, but this tv functions with all of my NTSC consoles like normal. It even connects to my cable, I was under the impression that we didn't get Scart tvs here. Would it be wise to invest in some Saturn or Snes Scart cables to test it out? This thing has no logos on it or the remote

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.sk/books?id=DM_EV4yJKYUC&pg=PA318&lpg=PA318&dq=FAV BAV TV&source=bl&ots=HMByM0b4fb&sig=ZgR43ohdOSu44ZlqBmUJjLMCUoE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi5y8ie1qfPAhUG7BQKHXN5AKQQ6AEIGjAA#v=onepage&q=FAV BAV TV&f=false
expatriates.stackexchange.com/questions/664/do-differences-between-ntsc-and-pal-matter-with-modern-tvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's the Scart slots. It's next to the component(my Wii is plugged in) and the vga(my Dreamcast)
On a side note, this tv is not HDCP compatible, so while I could disable it to use my PS4, I'll need a set of components for my PS3. Does anyone know what this tv even is?

You have a Scart connector but there's some weirdness with American TVs and having scart connectors wired up differently.

Like RGB vs Composite Signal stuff, you'll have to do some serious googling to find out if It'll work Im afraid.

Remote

Photo of it on with no signal and all of the inputs, I don't even know what BAV and FAV are

google
books.google.sk/books?id=DM_EV4yJKYUC&pg=PA318&lpg=PA318&dq=FAV BAV TV&source=bl&ots=HMByM0b4fb&sig=ZgR43ohdOSu44ZlqBmUJjLMCUoE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi5y8ie1qfPAhUG7BQKHXN5AKQQ6AEIGjAA#v=onepage&q=FAV BAV TV&f=false

A made in china replica TV.

Comes with a radio receiver inside so the commies hear you jack off at night.

Fascinating, but I've never seen that on a TV before

>you will never have a QT3.14 Chinese spy listen to you jacking off.

>drawfags can you draw this

This THAT what this thing is?

>dyson fan.

how does it feel to be apple-tier

I got it for free, so it's decent

how loud is it?

This ainĀ“t fuckin /vg/

It's actually in the middle. It's not as loud as the big box fan I got from Kmart like 5 years ago, but I wouldn't consider it quiet. It's fairly loud for its size I guess

That's a common interface port, used for stuff like subscription TV service cards.

Are you retarded?

When it comes to TVs, yes.

That looks just like my european TV.

Looks like you got an european model.

Looks like a normal TV. Is that such an uncommon thing in the USA?

If it's a European TV, why is it in NTSC instead of pal?
I was under the impression that Scart was never put in American tvs

expatriates.stackexchange.com/questions/664/do-differences-between-ntsc-and-pal-matter-with-modern-tvs

Doesn't matter that much anymore as long as its somewhat modern.

Modern Euro TVs support both, been standard to do so since the early 2000s.

It could still be a US model and just happens to be one with a scart port hooked up for one of the like 3 different scart standards.

why is there a Pepsi logo in the corner of your Star Wars poster?

Interesting, I believe this is a replica of a panasonic tv, the one that I have has almost the exact same cable connection layout with the common interface port as well.

Its switchable in the menu, it has been like that for the past 10 years or so.

It is part of a series of 3 posters released for the special edition trilogy in 1997. I own all 3, but Empire's fell off the wall and the frame broke. I haven't bothered to replace it yet

So chances are it's just some random Euro TV from a company that didn't brand itself, probably in an attempt to mask design theft?