When did you get into rhythm games?
Has it been a fun ride so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

remywiki.com/GUITARFREAKS_11thMIX_&_drummania_10thMIX_full_song_list
youtube.com/watch?v=nAWkrHQEpNM
youtu.be/YgHNtzxO0y8
youtube.com/watch?v=vkuDN2StDuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

got into them as a teen when my friends and i found out about flash flash revolution (flash version of ddr)
we'd play that shit during school all the time and got pretty decent at it, which doesn't mean much because playing on keyboard is easy as tits
got into stepmania and eventually itg after that

stopped playing years ago though
it just doesn't strike my fancy anymore
tried osu a while ago and i couldn't stand it
i could have gotten used to mouse controls, but all the songs are maximum weeb shit, and the community is cancerous as hell

i'm kinda done with rythm games

Space Channel 5 Part 2. Then I bought a mat and played Stepmania until I could clear everything but the stupidly difficult ones that make you look like a spaz. The mat got a permanent crease and it was hard to use, but I was done anyways. It's been all simple Ouendan type games since then. Last I played was Project Diva 2 on the Vita.

Now post more feet.

I used to play Mikus game like fuck when I was at home but then I moved to a new country and did not want to buy a new ps3 so I never played any more of Mikus game

It was very fun while it lasted though

When DDR got popular

Why did she take off her socks?

The DS Rhythm Tengoku was my first rhythm game, it kicked my ass so I played Miku, but I've had more luck with the 3DS Rhythm Tengoku.

I actually don't remember. Probably some variation of DDR or whatever on PS1 and arcades. I'm actually kinda disappointed with the lack of variety on good rhythm games lately. It's a nice genre because you have insane replay value, but sometimes it gets boring when you have to play the same shit you've been playing for over 5 years.

What are you other anons playing lately? Just PD? The only other different rhythm game I remember playing recently was Amplitude on the PS4, and it was pretty fun, even though I didn't like most of the soundtrack.

can somebody edit out the socks?

:(

2min in photoshop for you user

can you edit out her ribbon?

can you edit out her pantsu?

Foot faggotry is the worst. They're feet. They look ugly and smell like shit. What's the appeal? They're fucking feet.

re: OP; I got into rhythm games when I bought Beatmania 2nd Mix on PS1 in 1997. It was an impulse purchase.

IIDX forever. Just got the platinum medal in Copula for playing 40 weekly rankings.

put the socks back on her feet

can you edit in a penis

can you edit in a videogame

you have gone too far, it's time to stop posting

NICE BUTT!

take a whiff loser!

>girl

what did he mean by this?

I haven't yet, but I'd like to get into her rhythm game and have a fun ride.

Can you edit the socks on?

thank me l8r

TAKE THE FUCKING SOCKS OFF CANT YOU DO ANYHTING RIGHT

Never played rhythm games as a kid or teen.

Last year I started playing the K-ON rhythm game on my PSP, moved onto project mirai dx on my 3ds and then project diva early this year. Recently got a VIta and been playing F/F2nd.

I want to play future tone but I don't have a PS4, can't buy it just for one game.

>mario game
I hate mario games but still thank you user

I meant give her a cock.

sorry lads hotpockets deleted it

after all this is a SFW board right? you stupid fucking idiot janitors

I love rhythm games but there's way too many mobage shit when it comes to rhythm games.

Recommend me some rhythm games that aren't mobage shit

first i need to know what a mobage is so i know to avoid it

IIDX/LunaticRave2 , osu, SoundVoltex/-shootmania, DDR/Stepmania, ProjectDiva/ProjectMirai/PPDxxx, Taiko, Idolm@ster Shiny Festa, Rhythm Paradise, Final Fantasy TeathRhythm, P4:DAN, IA VT colorful, Superbeat:Xonic

Mobile game

Local arcade had Beatmania when it first came out, before even DDR was a thing. I still play IIDX.

Can somebody edit out the book?

can somebody edit her nails more punk colors?

>try to get into osu
>all the music is shit

Got the dj max titles on psp when I was like 18 so pretty late I guess. Now playing project diva X and waiting for dj max respect to hit ps4.

??? why?

why not?

Fuck rhythm. What games have the best feet?

I was a big fan of guitar hero when it came out back then. Owned them all until greatest hits.
Recently I started playing Osu and I'm appreciating it so far. Polishing my skills slowly but efficiently, currently moving to the 4 stars maps. It just so happens that I completed my first insane maps yesterday, and it felt fukken great.

Why don't you go masturbate to some shitty feet somewhere instead of forcing your stupid ass fetish into every fucking thread on Cred Forums

nah

nope

Lad, look at the OP picture and say this hasn't been a foot thread from the start.

no

Can you edit the girl out?

sc5 part II which was great.
then i played some disappointing ones like project diva.
i just downloaded rhythm paradise and i hope it's great

>being this new

I thought "early morning" for Burgerland was when shitposting is at its lowest here, because Burgers are so retarded, according to you fags.

Yet look at this thread.

FUCK YOU

show us your gamer posture Cred Forums

That couch....

can y ou re-edit the ribbon in?

can you re-edit the pantsu in?

can someone edit out the couch?

i think there's a ghost waifu on the couch

I want to steal those socks

You can still see the mould she left behind. It's probably still warm. ;_;

stop memeing haruka you fags

now we're getting somwhere

>covered feet

Dropped.

alright, i like where you're coming with this

Bright blue and green are pretty punk I'd say, though I suppose it depends what type of punk you're referring to, since like Goth, it's gotten a ton of sub-areas over time.

I remember playing Parappa and Space Channel 5 a bit when I was young. I think Brave Fencer Musashi had a rhythm segment towards the end too, it's been too long. But when I hit 11 my friend's sister bought DDR and I played it at his house pretty often, so I want to say that's when I started officially getting into it.

Despite the drama with some of the communities, it's been really fun. It's helpful if you're involved with music, the better you get at one game the skills tend to carry over to other games, and you tend to feel good as you play.

>just giving up on Migu like that
You should be ashamed.

>"I play rhythm games"
>"Oh? What games do you play?"
>"Bemani"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, I have been fucking looking for this picture forever, thank you mate.

It's honestly pretty true, I am pretty into Miku now.
Same boat as you though, I would love to play Future Tone, but I just can't justify buying a console for a single game.

I did buy the Miku Vita to hack though, even though I have only played Diva f on it so far, I can't even read anything

Girl, you are getting nail polish fucking all over yourself and everywhere.

That shit is a bitch to clean.

Good taste in colors though, looks cute.

It's even more lewd now, honestly.

IIDX

everything else is shit

japs can't draw feet. it's like they all stop at this part in their drawing lessons

I mostly play Taiko and PD never got around to trying beatmania though

>When did you get into rhythm games?
No clue, as it's been awhile. I remember playing Guitar Freaks in an arcade and that probably encouraged me quite a bit, but I'm sure that I was enjoying rhythm games for much longer than that.

>Has it been a fun ride so far?
Yeah, as long as you don't sweat the small stuff. It's fun to sit down and play for a bit.

user, what song is this? I like playing it the few times I play Drummania, but it's in moonspeak, so I have no idea.

No clue. It's been a long time since I played the game. Here is a list of the songs in that version of the game, so it should be listed there somewhere.

remywiki.com/GUITARFREAKS_11thMIX_&_drummania_10thMIX_full_song_list

Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe
Check out these Platinum trophies

Holy shit, thanks man. Been trying to find this for years and forgot about it. Honjitsu wa seitan mori from Do As Infinity. I'm going to forget this in about a week

youtube.com/watch?v=nAWkrHQEpNM

This guy gets it.

How do IIDX players get over how soul-crushingly boring the visuals and track lists are, though?

Why so many people here are into feet? Seriously, every thread has at least one guy talking about them

I tried Mars Matrix once, but it was already too hard by stage 2.

Because they are the sexiest part of a girl's body.

Never even touched a rhythm game.

Always wanted to play Rhythm Heaven tho

because there are 20 active users on Cred Forums

Considering how memes are the only reason anyone cares about Haruka, let her at least have that.

around gh3
not really, the rhythm game market is pretty much dead in the west and i've hit a wall in osu.

This desu

I just play Osu from time to time but apparently everyone hates that game now.

I'm only really decent at Guitar Hero and maybe Shiny Festa.

Fuck Beatmania that shit's impossible if you aren't a chink. Good music though.

>think feet look disgusting
>still want to rub my dick on them

That's because no-one worth pandering to cares about feet.

You don't really think they look disgusting.

>not even spoilered
absolute fucking madman

Mods too busy fapping to ban me.

Those tender, blushing soles!

>tfw no blushing soles gf

He's safe, don't you see they're censored?

I can understand people who don't find them arousing, but how are they disgusting? That's a lot dumber, it's just part of the body.

Would you fuck her footpussy?

they look like deformed hands to me

lads

Yes but I'd lick it first.

Well they're not really deformed hands, they're feet. They have their own shape, and they're nice.

i got gud with drums thanks to rock band 1/2

>how are they disgusting?
It's probably mostly because feet sweat a lot and shit like that?
Also there's the whole part where there's footfags that just push their smellshit with the literally most disgusting dirty socks.

Pump It Up. Everything else is for lazy and/or fat people.

I only ever played Ouendan 1 and 2, got both kind of 100% and kept playing for a while.
Tried EBA but never liked it that much, also my save got corrupted right at the end of hard, before unlocking the girls, so I said fuck it.
I never really tried other rhythm games, and OSU is full of fags.

oh god oh god, who is she shooting at??? nooo...

>3DPD

Right now someone is staring at this webm dick in hand thinking 'Yeah lick those toes you dirty girl'

I want to play a IIDX game on my PC (you know, those hdd copies from the arcades) , but all I can find is moon runes. May I bother you asking for a link with instructions about the topic, in fucking english that actually makes sense?

Uh, is this anime grill thread?

youtu.be/YgHNtzxO0y8

i played osu but never bothered interacting with the community around it in any way, everyone says they are cancer, what are they like?

Why are footfags so common?

Started with Rhythm heaven DS, was able to catch on pretty quickly, but still haven't 100%'d.
I enjoy the rhythm games I can find, but most of them are dead series and that makes me sad.
Gitaroo man is the most recent one I played, and I absolutely love it.

that's not a trip though, just a name
almost as cancerous, but as you can see you can impersonate the fag and proclaim you enjoy licking cock
the more you know!

I tend to use the video for both
It gets the message across

>tfw bare feet do nothing for me but feet in stockings/fishnets drive me insane

am i the only one

>haven't had a console since the ps1.

Is Rocksmith a rhythm game? I played the shit out of Bust a Groove though.

youtube.com/watch?v=vkuDN2StDuI

Rhythm games have probably been my one favourite genre in my life.

The only rhythm I play now is ITG songs on stepmania with my shitty xbox 360 pad.

Tried OSU but it's just weeb trash. Marginally better than miku shit, but still hot garbage.

Why can't there be a good popular game anymore :(

more like how to get an erection

I like both

I bought Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe a while back. It was pretty fun.

you are not alone

The Guns of the Patriots...

She's shooting everyone in the audience with excessive cuteness. No one survived.

Soles are sexual!

Around 10 years ago, I went to the YMCA because it had a free month pass we won in some charity auction.

There was a recreation area, and it had DDR hooked up to consoles with steel pads. You could play anything, as long as it was DDR.

Around the same time, Osu was starting up, I think? I was one of the first on and I enjoyed it.I never got into Elite Beat Agents, though.

I ignored Miku games.

I got Stepmania and have had it for a while, have been training myself with a foam-lined pad (they're shit, go steel or go home), and I got Crypt of the Necrodancer recently which is insanely fun because it's also a dungeon crawler, my absolute favourite genre.

Soles are innocent, you are sexual!