Gears of War 4

What is going on here? Did I miss something? There is a flood of cheap Gears of War 4 codes before the game is even out and Xbone slim bundle is out. I'm guessing people are profiting off some exploit? How do I do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01I60OGUK/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new
randomlists.com/california-address
names.igopaygo.com/credit-card
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Free with some GPUs

I see. People are selling multiple codes though, are the gpus being bought with stolen CCs or something?

Please help me dudebro it up

This is an amazon exploit of sorts. You just use a fake cc and order a an eligible card for the gears nvidia promotion, check out, your order is canceled but you still recieve the gears 4 code. I did this myself but it feels too dirty to profit off it.

forgot to say also that leddit are selling those for $5 or cheaper, if you thought the prices in your pic are "cheap"

I need one of these!
I can cancel my pre order, but only till Monday!

Amazon says codes are sent after product is shipped? Did they change it?

I dunno I tried it earlier today. Still worth a try

How can I do this?
I am from a shit country, so I am retard about Amazon and these things. Can you help me?

The game is part of an promotion with nvidia cards.

Retailers might have gotten extra keys and then those keys got picked up by Russians and Chinks.

they're all from amazon as mentioned earlier

This will be pirated as soon as it hits the Windows store.

what are the odds they keys are gonna get pulled?

Preemptive damage control by MS, this game is going to bomb like a motherfucker.

Didn't know its on PC, gonna give it a cheeky pirate

Quick tip for people wanting to do the amazon work around.

Make sure to order from amazon as a retailer.

Just got my code there instantly and cancelled my pre order

Can you post a guide for dumbs, please?

Worse than piracy, that is actual theft.

Wait, this is going to be on peecee? Master race wins again.

get fucked microdick

You get an nvidia code that you redeem on nvidia's site then link your microsoft account with to redeem the game. I think if you redeem the nvidia code you should be fine

its not theft as long as you don't sell the code and just use it for yourself, its a retailer error

Which GPU are people purchasing to get the code? I don't see any advertising for the gears code

Literally

>make amazon account
>buy any gtx1070/1080 sold by amazon
>place the order
>check your email
>code should come within a minute
>cancel order once you get the code

Honestly, the odds are very low that any keys would be disabled. Retailers rarely do that since they try to avoid negative publicity. It has indeed happened in the past though, like with certain Far Cry 4 G2A codes, but it's very rare.

Amazon still states "After your item ships, we will send you an e-mail with a redemption code for Gears of War 4 PC Version with instructions to redeem." I suppose they aren't following that method at the moment, but I have a strong feeling they will once enough people begin taking advantage of it.

it seems like something they could track and pull a ubisoft on though

This happened with newegg and Rise of Tomb Raider

I got a code from here and it's still in my steam

we should be safe

iight well is it safe to use my actual amazon account and actual card?

I used a fake account and fake CC just because I like to be super safe but you should be okay with your normal account.

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01I60OGUK/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

just add the one sold by amazon to your cart

Thank you!

The funny thing is I don't even know if my pc will be able to run it

gtx 670 (2 gb) 8 gb, i7 3770

does amazon not bill you on pre-orders until they are shipped?

They confirm the order first which takes a bit.

The code gets sent to you instantly anyways so you can cancel straight after you order.

Use a fake credit card or account if you feel paranoid about this.

hey user i'm . just wanted to thank you for the help, i got the game and didnt get charged. im still wondering whether theyll take some action against me but for now i have a free gears 4 pre order.

>Use a fake credit card or account if you feel paranoid about this.
How can I do this?
I created an acount, butI don't know how to put a fake credit card.

Just google fake credit card.

Doubt they'll do anything, glad to hear anyways.

Fraud!

Don't become a criminal for 60USD.

Is it worth going from a 970 to a 1070 for 200 bucks? I stole my 970 so I kinda wanna sell it anyway to get warranty.

Yeah, I am a pussy.
Just bought a code for $10.
Problem is, it's a Nvidia code, and I need to link my microsoft account. I am scared.

opps

You bought a code for 10$ for what reason?

Spending money on a code doesn't justify you obtaining the code through a work around user.

You're in the same boat as those who got it through the work around.

If anything you just cucked yourself 10 bucks for no reason.

just did this and it still works lel

i thought about it but i figured if they pull the codes you're out 10 bucks and unless they ban people along with the wipe i wont be out shit.

Can I play this on Xbone too?

yea i went onto my bone to check and yea the pre order is there

i am laffin

Ok, now how can I make money with this?
The code is for Nvidia site, not for Microsoft site, right?

Shieeet, nigga, I'll buy Gears 4 for cheap.

I know it's "dudebro shooting", but I honestly like the multiplayer in Gears a lot and the universe itself is pretty cool too. Gears 4 couldn't be any worse than fucking Halo 5's multiplayer.

i actually play gears 1 hd with a friend all the time on the bone, it's a pretty unique mp expirience when you run around with the gnasher wallbouncing and meat shotting people as opposed to using the lancer from range. no other mp game i can think of is as satisfying when you land that body shot and the enemy just burst in half.

>20€ is cheap
>its only 20€ for shit why ain't you buying it!?

you stole it?

Just did this with a fake account & CC. How long do you need to wait to get the code?

PS, I love you guys sometimes.

some of us enjoy gears lad, it seems to have a rap as a sit behind cover and play slow as shit type of game when if you have any skill whatsoever and use the gnasher it's exactly the opposite.
i got mine with the order confirmation email

haven't received a confirmation email and when I try to sign back in to the amazon account I created it's saying the password is incorrect and it's not sending any password reset emails to me. Weird.
I wonder if they've cottoned on.

Lmao retard. You still got a key procured using the same method. Say good bye to your $10 pussy

From a big electronic store yeah

It should come instantly.

idk what to say user, i used my actual account and shit and they sent me the code with the confirmation email, nothing against you user but i kinda hope they did fix it cause that would mean they did it hush hush and i get to keep my code.

spoke too soon, got my amazon email and redeemed the code with nvidia. Now I got the confirmation from them, what now? Is it in my microsoft account now?

Yes it's in your MS account.

I should just check stuff more carefully before posting. It's in my Windows Store account. YASSSS. This is literally the easiest scam ever.

you link your microsoft account and it redeems it

I remember when I got bored in Gears 1 I'd just go around and try to chainsaw only.

Also, honestly, I think Gears 1 probably has the best maps out of all three games. Hope they bring some back in Gears 4; they usually like to do that.

what did you fill in the address bar for the fake account, nothing seems to work for me

how long did you have to wait for your code?

For God's sake man, I am not american and got an adress.

this game is bigger than my first PC's entire hard drive

i got my start in gears 2 so i tend to like those maps more but playing gears 1 hd i can see why you would prefer them. the 2 maps in the beta were pretty enjoyable, but i cant really think of a gears map i havent really enjoyed.

I'm also not american, which is why I'm having problems

not that user, but it gave mine to me in the order confirmation.

Not long, less than 5 mins.
I gave the address for BBC television centre in London, I use that a lot for fake accounts

Your english is good, you will not have problems.
randomlists.com/california-address

That explains why I couldn't log back in. Good thing I got my code already, huh?

There might be a better fake CC generator that creates a matching address, I think I've seen one.

Which card can I order that won't immediately charge my account?

Does nvidia give you a microsoft code to then redeem or you log in to you microsoft account and then have the game?

When you redeem the code with Nvidia, you give them access to your microsoft account. Once done, it's in your windows store library.

yall are on the same level as googles

this shit is worse than piracy

I just emailed amazon letting them know of this little scam. Enjoy your deleted games kiddies

Aint working anymore boys, just ordered a card and they cancelled it a few minutes later automatically with no emails or anything.

thank you for defending your loving corporate sponsors anons

.05 cents has been deposited into your accounts

>place order
>no email confirmation
PANIC

same, even tried making a new account.

sure you didnt make a mistake along the way?

I wouldn't have bought it anyway.

As if they'll go to the trouble of determining which keys were scammed and having Nvidia and/or Microsoft cancel them

Jesus fucking christ, Rockstar would be proud

I added the card to my basket, bought it, waited for the email, got nothing, checked my order and it was cancelled. There really isn't anywhere to go wrong.

>.05 of a cent has been deposited in your accounts

encouraging others to commit fraud...a felony. poorfags everywhere

you dont even know, i went to update halo 5 to give it a try since i hadnt bother since i got my bone like a year ago and i had to download 51 gigs worth of updates.

I'm not quite sure what that has to do with anything here

oy vey, we gotta employ so many! can't spend too much per (You), now can we?

Scratch that, I literally just received an email with my code even though Amazon automatically cancelled my order before it arrived. Get on it before its over lads

fuck meant to respond to , i know it doesnt help you lads but just checked my bone and the games still sitting there

how long did you wait

POORFAGS BTFO by brave but underpaid Indian Amazon Staff

how long did it take

All you niggers with questions should really read the fucking thread

fugg

I'm not sure 100% but it was maybe 10-15 minutes, could have been a bit longer.

I'm not in america

and your order was automatically canceled? you didn't have to cancel it yourself?

Nope, I was waiting around and didn't see an email so I checked my Amazon history and noticed it was gone, then checked the cancelled orders tab and it was under there. I'd assumed the gig was up but I got my code not too long after in my email.

aight thanks, just got my code aswell was a little paranoid but decided to wait a little longer and then got it

Got my code after like 15 minutes, thanks OP.

Rip code

what happened?

Still waiting

good luck then

>Order 1070 from amazon
>30 minutes pass
>No code, not even a confirmation email
>Order status preparing to ship
>Check my credit card
>Lost $460 because Amazon already took the money
FUCK YOU ALL

Don't unpackage it and return the card, get a refund and you can keep the game too when they send it.

>not using a fake cc
I'm pretty sure you're joking, if you're not, well rip in piece

Same thing just happened to me, can't sign back in, got no confirmation emails. Used fake details the whole way, hoping I still end up getting the code.

retard you can't even lie
minutes pass
>>Order status preparing to ship

kill yourself

i used it few days ago with giftcards and i could refund it after i got code no problem

mine auto cancelled too, but no emails yet. did you get an order confirmation email?

No order confirmation email, no cancellation email, literally just the code itself which came quite a while after ordering and having the order cancelled.

my order got auto cancelled and i haven't got any code or amazon mail with reason of canellation wtf?

I have done this with temp mail and fake visa codes but nothing arrived to my mails.

I assume is not working anymore; what a shame.

I guess its a good sign for me then, thanks.

Just be patient, I literally just got mine

how long? i've been waiting 15min and no mail order got cancelled

>not ordering one that's backordered
kek

Holy fucking shit dude

I just got my free Gears of War 4 game

You where right !

I don't even have to do anything anymore, just fuck Amazon in the ass.

Use fake anything BOyZ !

IS WORKING !

Got the code in 10 minutes

I used an expired Visa card, cancelled the order after making it and got my code after like 30 minutes. make sure you order one of the elegible products and it's shipped from amazon.

did anyone use mytrashmail as a temporary email for this? didnt want to make a real email to just be banned, still waiting

>Being this much of a console shitter
NVidia gives out these codes for free if you bua a 1070 / 1080. Also known as "Gamebundle"
What you see here ALWAYS happens if either AMD or Nvidia pull such bundles

this varies a bit because this is one of the first cross buy games on xbone/windows 10

also just got my code

How long did your code take?

Been about 5 minutes for me.

Sheit.

This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing.

Will wait a day and then do a charge back.

Just sold one for 35€ kek

at least 15 minutes. got no other email from amazon either, from opening the account or the order being cancelled

Holy shit it worked.

rofl.

I had the same, ended up getting a handful of 'order cancelled' and 'need confirmation' emails all at once a short while after, including the email with the code.

Bait, but you could actually make some money with this.

it might not actually be, ebay sellers are accepting anywhere from a $10 best offer to selling them straight up for $40. I was going to be a sucker and pay for a code on reddit to at least use it as an excuse, but a decent amount of codes were given away, so there is always that excuse if MS does anything to your account

Still working just had to wait a 15-30 mins for the codes to arrive

PSA: ALL Amazon emails about anything are currently really fucking delayed. It could be because it's early morning Pacific (where Amazon lives) or because of some maintenance.

Do NOT freak out unless you do not receive your code email within 30 minutes. It should come in the same breath as your order confirmation email (both come far before your shipping email so you have time to cancel).

>literal thief in this thread

I got in on this too, but what the fuck

kek what a dumbass

You don't. It's one thing to take advantage of this for yourself, but don't fuck other people over, you fucking jew.

.This. It's safer to use expired cards you already have than fake ones.

Why would it be safer to use expired than fake?

They both just bounce.

This. I used a fake and got it. if you use a fake amazon with fake everything else, why link it to an old card you actually owned? I guess if its a generic visa gift card that would be one thing, but don't use anything with your name on it

Just activate the nvidia code you get, because if you keep it and not redeem it they might void it. If the game is on your account chances they'll remove it are lower

How did they get an xbone code though?

I didn't think anyone was actually dumb enough to use a non-prepaid card with their name on it.

And some of us are using our real accounts because one canceled order is not going to get you banned and

>2016
>Not knowing Amazon has your IP

Dumbass.

What's the issue with using your actual information? I don't see a problem. People cancel orders all the fucking time. If they happen to send you a code to another product from the initial purchase, that's entirely their fault. Why are you fuckers so paranoid?

Any UK lads tried this?

Read the thread? The game is play anywhere so a pc code grants you access to the xbox one version too

I got it, from Ireland.

I just wouldn't give them your actual bank information related to the purchase if you can help it just in case, but otherwise I agree.

I used a legit account because it's one fucking order and people cancel shit all the time. No Amazon account is getting banned over one order.

Now if you're trying to resell and canceling multiple orders, you're a dumbass.

How did you do it? Use a fake UK address with a fake CC?

proxy :^)

Retard.

Just make an account with a random American address and a fake CC, yeah.

>2016
>Not thinking Amazon has proxies flagged

why use one without your name if you are just using your normal account anyways? have fun with Amazon fraud department

>work at computer store
>be given a huge stack of codes to give to customers who purchase gfx cards
>no one will notice if 20 out of 200 go missing

Welp, Amazon put it through the proxy. And I got the game. At the least it's another hurdle they would have to jump to get more information.

So basically, I just make up a credit card and use a throwaway account and email? Then I get the code and no one ever finds out? Do I have to put in a fake address too? I'm just really paranoid about this, there aren't laws against it right?

find fake card numbers online, and yes to throwaway account and email. need a fake address as you are supposed to be shipping the graphics card somewhere

Dude, think about it like this. Let's say I never saw this thread. I submit an order for a gtx1070 and go "oh shit, I ordered the wrong version, I wanted the 8gb version, I need to cancel it!" Then I cancel it but keep the code they emailed me.

However, if you order like twenty fucking gtx1070's, then Amazon's gonna be like "yo what the fuck nigger you scammin'."

TL;DR - Use real account for one order.

>What is the default name on a prepaid card

Are you legitimately retarded, son?

This.

I did it using a Tor browser. Worked fine.

no, but you are. you make all your purchases using a prepaid card with a false default name and then ship stuff to another false default name? theres no point in using a prepaid card for this one purchase if every other amazon purchase you ever made on that account is linked to your real name

>2016
>IN THE YEAR 2016
>Amazon not knowing how to track through tor

Can I just buy any 1070/1080 from Amazon even if it says nothing about Gears 4?

it should have it on the product page

So it's safer just to cancel it then to use a fake credit card?

use a fake account and credit card. it works. no risk at all

user, lots of prepaid cards have default names like Valued Customer and shit. I pay for shit with prepaid cards all the time and have literally never ever had an issue.

I used a dead card instead of a fake, but I did both just to be bulletproof.

My order cancelled itself because Amazon couldt get any money from the cc. i did get the game tho

So where can I get a fake credit card? Or should I just try to find an old expired one, I probably don't have any.

I used this.
names.igopaygo.com/credit-card

why would amazon go through the convoluted, time consuming and expensive process of tracking down a ToR user that has caused them no material damage whatsoever?

google fake credit card numbers, its really easy

I know that prepaids have valued costumer or whatever, and you can use your real name for that, and items need to be shipped somewhere. have fun proving you own a stolen package when it says "valued costumer" on the box. or just get a real credit card

And do I just use a fake name for the name?

no use your real name and address

I tried changing my recovery phone number early in the month and my Microsoft account is locked until fucking October 5th. Will I still be able to activate the code in a week and a half, or am I getting chucked out of a code?

I'm not that retarded.

don't worry it should still work

>Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) October 30, 2016.

You'll be able to use it later.

Just got one for my friend and now I managed to get an email for another but instead of giving me a code, it says it's been redeemed on a new fake email i used

No it's a "retailer error".

Learn the law, little girl.