WD2 / MAFIA 3 Thread

WD2 / MAFIA 3 Thread

WD2 exlusive, released today
youtube.com/watch?v=E2BtVCtIz7g

Mafia 3 exclusive
youtube.com/watch?v=kINUYMRbfqg

TheRadBrad also has videos exclusive gameplays for these up. He fakes it like it's live commentary even though it's prerecorded lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3A1-GPjA-GU
youtu.be/E2BtVCtIz7g?t=147
giantbomb.com/videos/unfinished-watch-dogs-2-09222016/2300-11589/
youtu.be/yuhVMojeX9A?t=236
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE

SHIT

CONS:
Mafia-
>Laughable AI
>pay attention to the rear view mirror
>physics can get shitty
>disbelief his hard to keep suspended (he's on constant ear piece walkie talkie, backup costs money and spawns instantly, he xray vision)

Watch Dogs-
>the main character is black
>car physics looks terrible

PROS:
Watch Dogs still looks pretty awesome, and so does Mafia 3 if you play without detective vision or whistle mode. I look forward to actually parking my car before I go in somewhere to kill people. Also looking forward to character customization.

Watch dogs especially looks fun to play stealth with. I'd consider getting in a fire exchange actually losing.

>WD
they still have ass bike physics
holy shit
>also
niggers

even in the exclusive gameplay sounds aren't loaded fully
... holy fuck

This "hacker" looks stupid. What's with all these spikes and elite-h4xx0r mask?

They are for TheRadBrad

The character is comedic relief and supposed to be endearing...but every character looks pretty shallow

These big gaming youtubers are scum.

why are M3 sounds so bad? it all sounds like ripped from Quake 2 or something.

>WD2
>le ebin can hack everything with a touch meme xDDDD

fuck this

both games look like mindless fun desu

The only one I'm really annoyed by is TRB. I watched his Watch Dogs thing and he said "They made this like Mr. Robot, beca-" and then he stopped mid-sentence because he had to focus on what his character was doing. But it's prerecorded, so it's not that he had to focus on the gameplay, it's that the game is actually not like Mr Robot.

The guy is a compulsive liar

wd2 looks more fun

It seems like there are a lot of easy ways to limit yourself and make the game a challenge

samefagging ubisoft shiller

and you: a faggot

Both will be shit, but Mafia 3 is just a generic GTA clone.

lets make a game for modern audience
what kids like these days. kids with their smartphones and cds and computers you know

what do you think tim?

>just Prototype 2 my sequels up

>Watch_Dogs
>worlds where cameras are everywhere and you can instantly find out any citizen's religion, sexual fetish and occupation
>only resistance is in hacking
>put a sticker that reads "HACKER" on your laptop
what the fuck

oh man I too, also, have a retro 80s sticker that says "virus" on my laptop
i could literally not relate to this game any more than I already do

>WD2
I at least had hopes that they would make the driving better but apparently not. The driving physics and physics in general are still fucked up. I can already tell how much I'll be wrestling with the camera and the floaty driving from watching this video alone. The city looks like it'll be fun to explore but that's about it.

>Mafia 3
I still can't get over that awful sun glare that happens during sunset. It blocks half the screen and appears even when the sun isn't in view at all. That shit is not how the world works and I'm surprised that it's even an issue here since open world games have not had a problem like this since early last gen. Still no character customisation or any sort of gang war/reclamation mechanics in sight so I'm going to assume they're not in. Driving looks better though than when they first showed the game being played and the HUD is definitely not as intrusive either. Guns seem satisfying but the enemy AI is beyond stupid. Physics seems fucked up here too, which is a shame since Mafia 2 had amazing physics thanks to PhysX.

I was looking forward to both, to be frank. I was hoping WD2 would significantly improve on what WD had and Mafia 3 would add good amount of dynamic/emergent gameplay to the open world since Mafia and Mafia 2 lacked any sort of activities outside the main story.

It's a shame but I'm gonna pass on both until they're much, much cheaper.

Fuck both of them
Give me Sleeping Dogs 2

holy shit this, I love Sleeping Dogs.
as a white male I can't stand playing as a non-white character, fuck Mafia 3.

god yes
they need to make that game and model the entire plot after Rumble in the Bronx

Got you covered bruh

The marketing team is so fucking detached from... well, anything related to reality. How is this ancient neon hacker punk aesthetic supposed to resonate with modern audiences?

>the sleeping dogs was good meme again

I don't understand this post.

You know the studio who made SD is now working on this, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=3A1-GPjA-GU

Allow me to translate:
>I'm legally retarded.

It's literally like we're going back in time to the 90's. I can't believe they think this marketing will be effective, and it's even worse knowing that my friends are getting hyped because of this shit. I feel like I'm talking to 5 year olds when they talk about the game.

They both look like shit. Won't even pirate.

I played that. Who thought that combining SD with Clash of Clans is good idea?

Ah, that makes sense, thank you.

>it's the sleeping dogs isn't good meme
fucking cringing so hard brah, this meme is so fedorarey I'm literally.....urgh

Square Enix.

Have you ever seen Hackers, that 90's movie about a group of super crazy hacker kids? The villain is a man in his 40's who talks like a brooding teenager and rides around on a skateboard.

That's what this marketing campaign and the art direction of WD2 reminds me of. An old, out of touch man play-acting as a hip teenager without even a hint of irony or self-awareness and with mannerisms and slang that only an old, out of touch person would ever consider edgy.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised to see the main characters transportation of choice turn out to be fucking rollerblades.

>Nigger simulator

They should've learned from Mr.Robot. Despite being somewhat cringy/cheesy at moments, this show depicts hackers more realistically. They are just some angry at society outcast autists detached from reality having some psychological problems. And that feels right, because in order to become a hacker you need to spend a lot of time learning and working, so it's natural to become somewhat reserved and sullen.

In WD2 it's just about some generic rofl nigga who parkours his way around the city, killing cops and civilians for no reason. He has a lot of hacker friends who dress like they're going to a party and their behaviour is just "Oh look at us we're so c00l and 1337 h4xx0rZ, we can just use an iPhone to hack police security lines yeaaah". It's just looks wrong.

They both look incredibly washed out and clunky.
Also. It's Ubisoft for fuck sake.

>3 hipster hackzors
>1 fat hooligan with 10 dollar jeans

>as a white male I can't stand playing as a non-white character
>wants a game where the main character is non-white

>BLM simulator

will there ever be a another game like state of emergency instead of DUDE LOOTING LMAO

Masterminds is the only hacking movie from the 90s that matters.

>that Watchdogs video
>"Man, this is so analog!"
Fucking kill me.

cool more AAA flops

who /notbuyingfam/ here?

>hacking game

>no actual hacking minigame

why are you always in these threads? nobody really knows about protoype or cares about it

V_~

Well, to be fair, I don't think WD2 even wants your dirty money, you capitalist pig.

{ - }7

Get fucked, buddy. Prototype 1 is easily one of my favorite open world games of all time.

it's always weird to me seeing people who grew up with last gen systems glorifying what we all saw as shovelware at the time.
Same thing happened with Dead Space and Assassin's Creed.

prototype was hardly shovelware

So are these games on the same engine. They both look the same (shitty).

>it's always weird to me seeing people who grew up with last gen systems
No, what's weird is that you think you have even the slightest clue about what I grew up with. Prototype has some of the most satisfying and flexible parkour mechanics in any open world game, a broad selection of moves, skills and "weapons" that were (and still are) fairly unique, and most importantly, its missions were mostly designed in a way that would allow for freedom of choice in how to approach them, making Prototype one of the few open world games where the missions and the free roam sections actually gel.

The game is still far from perfect, but *in comparison to other OW games*, it fares extremely well, and that's why it's one of my favorites. Feel free to argue against any of these points, but spare me any of this "You just like it because of this bullshit contrivance I just pulled from my ass" crap.

>Feel free to argue against any of these points, but spare me any of this "You just like it because of this bullshit contrivance I just pulled from my ass" crap.
why would I argue against a well explained opinion?

>epic fail mem
>virus mem
>hacker mem

Nigga I loved Prototype 1 as much as you but you should let go.

WE

Wash_Doge 2 looks exactly the same as WD1, but more hipster. And driving looks terrible.

why do nerdy white boys think this is funny?
saying the same line over and over again just makes you seem stupid.
It would be like if people said "WE WUZ VIKINGS AND SHEET XD" when you little faggots tried to pretend being white makes you important.
Fucking kill yourself you little bitch boy.

Those WD2 cutscenes make me beg for death. It's time for companies to open up Cringe Control departments.

>I'm offended and upset on the internet.

>sting-rays are killaz
>dolphin rape
ALL THE MEMES

WE

>i enjoy killing the niggers
what did he mean by this

Mafia 3 looks much more fun to play and explore. Watch Dogs 2's fictional San Francisco looks empty as hell and the characters are cringeworthy script kiddies which really bugs me. Aiden Pearce was much cooler.

WE

Dolphins ARE rapists you fucking dindulfin

I'm not offended, just embarrassed for you.
Getting offended is what white people do because it shows weakness.
Take a moment and consider how without black people modern civilization wouldn't even exist, you'd be living in a shack in the snow somewhere eating bugs and carving boats out of trees.

>I'm not offended
>Fucking kill yourself you little bitch boy.

>Aiden Pearce was much cooler.
Aiden was a cringeworthy tryhard edgelord. The guys in charge of chara design and writing on this franchise are simply incompetent.

Bingo! Hire this guy Ubisoft.

>a distinct thread for these two shitty games

How low Cred Forums fell, DAMN.

>without black people modern civilization wouldn't even exist

oh boy blacks invented everything

white devil stole it

WE WUZ ERYTHANG

>muh white people
>muh black people
>hurr durr muh slavery

If Yurops hadn't pulled your ancestors out of Africa you'd still be living in a mud hut too stupid to carve a boat out of a tree.

Prototype was only fun until the whole city became fucked
I mean what is the fucking point then?

Its fun to cause havoc in a peaceful city. The moment everything was full of monsters and military I felt like the game didn't need me anymore.

WUZ

Okay, maybe I'm not understanding the setting, but isn't DEDSEC an underground hacker group comprised of people who are not publicly known? I'm just asking, because all the characters run around with DEDSEC attire and one of them is even wearing a t-shirt that literally says "I AM DEDSEC".

>Watch Dog's 2 looks empty
That's just because its running on the ps4

FUCK man we used to be so cool...we need to take back Cred Forums!!! WHO'S WITH ME!!!

Most of the oldest buildings in the world are in europe, idiot. And egyptians, phoenicians, greeks and romans weren't black.

>Both games have the exact same UI
the fuck?

Both look mediocre but holy shit, Watch Dogs 2 just makes me cringe

They both bought the same template from the asset store.

keep meming kid, you sure don't look salty little bitch.
Europeans came from Africa you fuck, you're literally inbred retarded offspring of Africans that the rest of Africa didn't want.
Roman and greeks needed African knowledge to even construct half of the things they're famous for, they were standing on the shoulders of giants.
So yeah, keep pretending you don't owe everything you have to black people, repeating your faggy little meme over and over sure makes you more knowledgeable.

g3t 0n w1th the t1m3s, gramps
fuck society btw ;p

can you disable that retarded white line that connects to everything who the fuck thought it was a good idea

He was a lot less of a faggot in comparison to Markus from WD2. I agree that the series' writers don't know shit about making a real hacker game. Hackers are just a bunch of social outcasts who can't fight or do parkour if their life depended on it.

Since you can't make an interesting game out of that, I'd say go with making a game about an FBI agent who deals with computer forensics and understands hackers and hacking. They are at least trained to shoot and whatnot. Make it so the agent goes corrupt halfway into the game after learning that the FBI is corrupt or something. Then he goes all out against the government and tries to fix society. Okay, that sounds like shit on paper but it's a better idea than whatever Watch Dogs 2 is about.

Source: Ex-hacker, been raided, met tons of agents and can confirm the ones I've met are very intelligent and own a gun.

>keep meming kid, you sure don't look salty little bitch.
Replace "meming" with "responding" and you have everyone's perception of you.

>we wuzing this hard

say it with me Cred Forums

WE

I'M WITH YOU

You fucking stupid piece of shit 14 years old Redditposter. You're the reason this board is shit.

WD2 looks like original with a black guy and a drone.
Mafia is idk just bland.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THESE NIGGERS AS LEAD THIS YEAR

WE WUZ HACKARS MAFIA AND EVERYTHING

>Roman and greeks needed African knowledge to even construct half of the things they're famous for,
Already told you, egyptians weren't black, North africa was never and still isn't black.

>Ubisoft in charge of not being retarded

What did you expect?

Why does Watch Dogs 2 make me think it was written by another bunch of jaded "hurr, Society is shit and i'm the only snow flake who can notice this!" millennials?

The cringe is off the charts.

Come on, man. WD2's character design is so utterly terrible, the fact that the PC is black is by far the least objectionable thing about it.

>Owe everything to black people

So if blacks are so intelligent and invented everything and how come Africa isn't a wonderous Utopia where people are free and happy?
>inb4 whites stole everything

Besides almost all "Knowledge" gained from Africa originated from the Egyptians, who are more middle-eastern than African anyways.

Why did you make this thread?

>the fact that the PC is black is by far the least objectionable thing about it.
it's not so much that he was black, rather he was convicted for a crime he didn't commit because of racial profiling.

That's right, in a world where everything is filmed and you can find out anything about anyone racial profiling by beat cops is somehow still a thing.

Watch Dogs 2 is kinda Blacklist trying to be open world without pandering to stealth fans.

>black people
>knowing how to hack anything

LOL

WE WUZ HACKAZ N SHIETTTT NIGGA

>So if blacks are so intelligent and invented everything and how come Africa isn't a wonderous Utopia where people are free and happy?

Well, look at Liberia!

Oh, wait... actually, don't.

So we can shit on both games in one place.

abloobloo
go cry me a fucking river

DEDSEC shit looks like a movement rather than hacking group really.

Don't forget, he commits crimes to prove he doesn't commit crimes.
The system in rofldogs 2 worked.

youtu.be/E2BtVCtIz7g?t=147

(go to 2:26 if your browser doesn't support time codes)

Murricas full on retarded burger politics.
There's a race war going on right now so they want to exploit that fully by making games where black protags can kill white dudes.

Devs think that women, SJWs and niggers are their main audience.

WD2 might be some of the most cringiest shit ever produced by white male executives and cleared for public release.

Reminds me of that one "game journalism" article about the DIvision in which 90% of characters created were white dudes despite there being multiple other options. And the person who wrote it was somehow shocked by this.

Hey Cred Forums

Do black lives matter? xD

I hope you boys are having fun, meanwhile every white girl in the country is dreaming about BBC and going down on black men.
That's right, men.
Whites never become men, they're born little boys and they stay boys until their hair falls out and they kill themselves.

>WD2 might be some of the most cringiest shit ever produced by white male executives
There is competition, though.

Every mission was a rehash of the same 3 or so variations, without fail, and every combat situation ended up exactly the same.

That and Infamous were extremely forgettable

They're creating a movement and the player character is supposed to be the face. Hence a reason for selfies

Shut the fuck up you fake-ass nigger. You're American, not African. Like your 98% of your fellow Afro-Americans you probably have mixed (yes, white) blood too.

Also, Egyptians weren't, and still aren't, black.

>I'm literally the only one who cares about this conversation.

You're talking to a white guy, user.

>watch the WD2 video
>literally want to sell my computer and stop videogames altogether

That was fucking pathetic holy fucking shit. The whole thing felt like pic related.

>this show depicts hackers realistically
The only person in that show that would be hackers irl are Elliot and Mobley. No one else fits

Wrong. First ever recorded knowledge of civilization is from a town named catalhoyuk located in south central Turkey. Every related topic of the origins of humanity and the creators of civilization originate from modern day Syria and Mesopotamia. Egypt came in far later after these civilizations had made huge strides in developing themselves. Egypt just adopted everything these other civilizations had brought to the world and did pretty well making a name for itself because "muh pyramids and muh pharaohs". Other than building giant triangles they've literally done nothing that benefits us or influenced modern day society. Those are the greeks. Blacks have always been and will always be useless. Get over your inferiority complex will you, you fuckin we wuz monkey moon cricket.

The seacows and landwhales are all yours. But hey, that's what niggers like.

>tfw I'm one of the rare few people that actually LIKED WD1 to some degree and was looking forward to a sequel
>This is the sequel we get
Fuck Ubisoft. Fuck Ubisoft so fucking hard. I'm so tired of them fucking up every single thing they touch.

Mafia 3 has good music and fairly generic but fun looking combat

Too bad about the stiff animations and really bad draw distance

i think game looks cool, i feel youth

They got rid of Digital Trips, which was my only reason to be excited for it.

>mah-senpai 3
>"stealth"
>civilian npcs react to murder
>hostile npcs don't give a shit
The same can be said about wd2. And both games have terrible driving. This is too much to be a mere coincidence.

yeah man keep responding to me, you don't look insecure as fuck right now do you?

>play watchdogs
>gameplay is kinda good
>story a shit
>silenced guns are OP
>stealth is shit
>digital trips are the best thing about the game
>going around killing people that i dont like

game is fun but lack of good physics and police ai make it really bad

WTF? Why would they do that?

Same here, user.

>The code to the elevator is 0451
hehehe

can you still get information about all the random npcs in watchdogs 2?

Too much work to create new ones. If you watch the gameplay, you can tell they recycled a lot of shit from the first game.

Both these games look absolutely terrible.

I'll save my money for Yakuza 6.

So out of all the posts you could've replied to, mine is the one that triggered your asshurt the most? Figures you'd respond to the post that btfo your dumb nigger logic.

I always thought he was just sitting at an IQ of 87.

>fat pasty nerds think they can post nigger and be taken seriously
as far as the rest of the world is concerned, you just invalidated anything you could say.
good job idiot.

Someone post the Mafia III grenade weebm.

>Mafia 3
>black guy
I'm not racist but what the fuck, where are the Italian and the Irish Mafias that literally STARTED that shit. Why the fuck is the black guy the protag. I just want to kill shoot a don in the back with a tommy gun whilst wearing suspenders. IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK?

Chimp detected.

Haven't you played free ride extreme?

>boohoo you can't call me nigger! I'm gonna put my fingers in my big nigger ears so I don't have to hear what you're saying!

Poor nigger got his feelings hurt again. Why don't we burn down a whole city over it? Fuckin coon.

>Yakuza 6

mAh niggA

>Not Yakuza 0 where you are actually Yakuza and not some fucking goody two shoes

>has all his arguments logically dismantled
>resorts to name calling
good job boys, I sure bet you'll win back your women that way.
Is your tiny little dicks cold yet?
Why don't you just roll your fat over your nubs and pretend it's a woman?

I've imported Zero.

He's a goody2shoes in Zero too.

>has all his arguments logically dismantled

top kek I don't think chimping out and WE WUZing and calling me a small dick whiteboi is logically dismantling an argument. But I expect this from a typical hoodrat orangutan like you.

>assuming I'm straight, have a small dick, and am overweight
That's 3 strikes.

>mfw I only have to pretend to be black in these threads to get a weeks worth of free (You)s

go play the other two mafia games then. italian mobsters are even more boring and overused than zombies at this point.

why are we talking about theradbrad? like why are we referring to him on a first name basis.there is no need. no need at all, he just a youtuber.

also he sounds like one of those scum polynesian fuckers

I wish Watch Dogs 2 was more like this game.

Is the MC in M3 black? I literally can't tell

>WD2
>Mafia 3
>TheRadBrad
So this is the power of Cred Forums... Not bad, heh...

half-black
the direction clearly was "like vin diesel, but more black."

Go shill your channel somewhere else.

heck,even pcgamer called watchdogs2 empty
it says enough for me to consider it another copypasted ubisoft game,all videos look that way as well
mafia at least has some godfather aspects to it

>WHAT'S UP GUYS

Instantly turned off

Watch Giant Bomb's coverage instead where they really fuck around and takes the AI through it's paces.

giantbomb.com/videos/unfinished-watch-dogs-2-09222016/2300-11589/

why working joe from vietnam talks better english than university student from SF?

>I AM DEDSEC
I can't handle this edge.

working joe from vietnam is only half-black

^_~

>so you steal like furniture and stuff

lost there

I just noticed that ALL the police officers are women. That seems weird. I probably wouldn't have given it any thought if they were all men though.

REALLY MAKES YA THINK, HUH?!!!

>Take a moment and consider how without black people modern civilization wouldn't even exist, you'd be living in a shack in the snow somewhere eating bugs and carving boats out of trees.

Solid bait my man, you committed and went hard with such an obviously wrong pasta the flies are in the honey.

Please name all the games about mafia then besides the two Mafia games we got in the past 15 years

Who/what were you hacking? What was it like getting raided?

EPIC FAIL XD
BE SURE TO LIKE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE BROFIST!

>Shill threads don't even need to be subtle anymore

I like the comedic relief meme character

We are just seeing the blowback from gamergate.

Wd2 looks like a decent gta clone
Might buy it

lel, literal muh dicking
niggers never get any smarter

Joke's on them, they're alienating real gamers and it's going to cost them.

Nope, it's just that you get easily offended by the exact same thing so you will keep reading the same thing.

They both look like terrible games.

Mafia 3 will do good because of name recognition, Watch Dogs 2 will flop hopefully

Should have named it "Cringe Dogs"

Yeah, I'm so offended by a nigger claiming that his dick is bigger... right.

I am laughing at the desperation in your posts, though.

HAKERZ

>a few months ago
>cautiously optimistic towards Mafia 3
>have pretty much no hope for Watch Dogs 2 despite being one of the few people that liked the first game

>now
>have lost almost all hope for Mafia 3
>starting to get cautiously optimistic for Watch Dogs 2

They're both probably going to be mediocre but I'm so starved for a new GTA type game at this point that I don't even care.

*Smacks lips*

AYO HOL UP

hmm watch dog 2 doesn't look too bad, i might get it when it comes out

WE

jesus fuck

who the fuck would wear something like that

seriously ubisoft

>the user is a faggot meme again

>I'm going to prove I'm not guilty!
>Guns down innocent civilians

>why would I argue against a well explained opinion?
because we're on Cred Forums?

>Anarchy tattoo on your adams apple

I'm not gonna lie, that mask design looks pretty cool.

Man, there will be so many embarrassing side missions in WD2 where you're up to fight the white capitalist patriarchy by hacking some filthy conservative politician's phone and exposing them as totally homophobic and secretly gay.

holy shit, are we being raided?

where the fuck did this army of stupid newfaggots come from that they can't even spot a weak bait?

please, do us and yourselves a favor and go back to r3ddit or wherever the fuck you came from

How about Sleeping Dogs? Because trying to play it will put me asleep lol...

Still can't get over how shit the muzzle flash looks and the firearms sound in Wewuzfia III

youtu.be/yuhVMojeX9A?t=236
>IGN '16 minutes of gameplay' is partly just the devs explaining their stupid little revenge story
>mouse cursor on the stairs, wtf

not even /k/ but badly done muzzle flashes trigger the fuck out of me. also this current trend that every gun shoots tracer bullets

wew lad i would totally buy games featuring totally not offensive characters like don tyrone and the hacker called NigNog