You're walking down a dark alley way when you see Iron Mike staring at you menacingly

You're walking down a dark alley way when you see Iron Mike staring at you menacingly
You're allowed to choose one vidya character to help you in your plight, who do you choose and why?
Keep in mind, this is maxxed out prime Tyson, with Ear biting and Arm breaking abilities

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQhH7gaQ-Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As long As I don't make fun of his lisp, I should be fine

Little Mac. He could beat him.

Zangief, he beats Balrog for free.

Tyson is still scary :(

Fite my rog rn fagboi

someone with a weapon?

I don't know. Little Mac has to make it through 90 seconds of one-hit knockdown uppercuts before he can even attempt to start giving Mike a real fight.

Nah, modern Mike Tyson is a totally cool guy. He's real chill nowadays. He even has his own cartoon show.

Brock Lesnar.

Even if he doesn't win he can buy me time to escape.

I summon Muhammad Ali in attack mode and attack Mike Tyson's life points directly.

Most honorable battle-brother will defend me.

Mike's now a nice guy

Little Mac

I choose myself with a gun.

Why would I be walking down a dark alleyway?

Mike Tyson from NES punch out.

Prove me wrong.

This. Being outside is overrated.

MGR Raiden
If he could take down the Senator, he could probably take down Iron Mike with a little more effort and some help from me.

by help from me, I mean holy fucking shit I would run like hell if mike was trying to whoop my ass

A generic policeman from Grand Theft Auto V.

Shoot Tyson, done. Dead google.

No one. Mike is a cool guy. Ten times cooler than Muhammad Ali because he wasn't a draft dodging commie.

Donkey Kong from Punch-Out (Wii)

>Not expecting Tyson to be packed with magic and trap cards just for such an occasion

Only one way to find out who really is Alexander

>getting a dead communist muslim to fight the greatest boxer to ever live

>Greatest Boxer Ever

Hey Mike!
Remember me?

Adam Jensen. With a gun.

fucking this.

I will eat his heart, then his children, then his children's hearts.

Can't normal summon cards from the graveyard user

Isn't Tyson also a muslim?

youtube.com/watch?v=dQhH7gaQ-Mw

>not posting vidya
>posting literally who

>Lennox Lewis
>Literally who

I want kids to leave Cred Forums.

Kazuma Kiryu.

>implying he isn't part of a sidequest and can't be recruited

I would use my Don King abilities and make him fight for me

Kek, old fags on Cred Forums

Goodbye, Mike.

I choose not plain regular Uchiha Madara

Nigger, I'm old as fuck. But if you honestly follow sports enough to know names, then you are a fucking normie, and YOU need to leave Cred Forums.

>knowing old boxing greats is bad
Cred Forums is all you have.

>people think the greatest boxer ever is a heavyweight
>people think Tyson, Ali or Lennox are the greatest heavyweight
Casuals say the darndest things

Ripip Mike

Glass Joe

White Mage for her revive spell when I'm dead.

I don't know much about boxing. Who's the greatest heavyweight and why?

>implying anyone gives a shit about the manlet divisions

>He's real chill nowadays.
How?

Cartoon

Going to prison for several years and having the fortune you fought and bled for be stolen from you either humbles you or has you go into homicidal rage.

Holyfield was technically the greatest because he was a tank. That combined with his cheating sent Tyson into a rage.

You're walking down a dark alley way when you thee Iron Mike thtaring at you menathingly
You're allowed to choothe one vidya character to help you in your plight, who do you choothe and why?
Keep in mind, this is mackthed out prime Tython, with Ear biting and Arm breaking abilitieth

>omega males on this board doen't know shit about boxing not even names
>muh "sugar ray is the goat"
>some people disagree heavyweight isn't the goat weight bracket
>ali is not better than tyson
>lennox is a nobody on here
Disgusting

A 210+ heavyweight will roll on anyone light-heavyweight and below on average, even if they're not technically as talented boxers. In a street fight, the larger opponent has an even greater advantage.

boxing is dead, nigga, money made sure to hammer that final nail

Heavyweight sure is fuck isn't the goat weight bracket right now.

I'm just trying to make it to Andre Ward vs Sergey Kovalev since Golden Boy Productions isn't letting Canelo fight Gennady Golovkin.

Fuck the politics in boxing.

Oh, also keeping and eye out on Vasyl Lomachenko because that motherfucker is beautiful to watch.

Lennox Lewis was tall and strong but his in ring skills were lacking. He used his height advantage as a crutch for most of his career.

>Evander Holyfield

Iron Mike is screwed.

WE

Not saying heavy weight is the goat bracket right now.But for me it always be the best bracket because you just have the biggest and meanest animals in there.I just like monsters smashing each other.I just don't like manlets like floyd.

But you are generally right that lower weight brackets are way faster and more technical.Some fights are really good there,it's just a fact that a heavyweight will smash them.

>Fuck the politics in boxing.
That is also one of the things that kills the sport.A lot of pussy ducking,it's sad.

All of them shout out "I am the greatest and meanest motherfucker ,ugga bugga!" when some of them dodge oppenents for years.That's just sad for the sport and the fans.

>boxing is dead, nigga, money made sure to hammer that final nail
Yeah you are right Money was a great one but his personality is garbage.

Lewis was fucking boring

he helped fuck the heavyweight division for a decade on

Didn't he nearly beat someone to death because hey took the piss out of his voice when he was younger? Yeah, definitely don't mention the lisp or his voice in general.

>Most over rated boxer probably ever

He best a bunch of fighters way past their prime. Lewis basically best the shell of Tyson and Holifield. He was also a non factors during those guys prime.

Joe Louis or Jack Johnson probably

Most real boxing fans know that Sugar Ray Robinson is regarded as the greatest boxer of all time.

this, literally give me anyone from a shooter and he's done

According to Tyson, someone killed his pigeons.