How do you feel about doujin RPGs where you play as a cute girl and can get raped based on your performance?

How do you feel about doujin RPGs where you play as a cute girl and can get raped based on your performance?

This is a pretty famous one recently. Someone is even making an English translation, it seems. Not that I need it, but you might.

Other urls found in this thread:

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2124314
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guys that like playing as girls are gay

But the point is to view the girl in various erotic situations. You don't need to self-insert.

>play as a cute girl
>get raped based on your performance
We what game? I-it's totally f-for a friend!

Americucks seem more worried about a woman's pleasure than their own

Check the filenames, retard.

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2124314

This is the newest Japanese edition. Not sure about the translation and what version you can apply it to.

>This, it's absolutely hilarious since they end up getting the raw end of the deal once they divorce their ass.

Truly the top cuck country of the world.

le le le !!
xD

I don't like them, if you're going to put gameplay into them, then make the scenes a reward when you beat the enemy instead of rewarding them on defeat, like do you want me to play your game or not?

>english translation

took them fucking long enough

first week here?

how is it gay when you're staring at a girls butt instead of a guy's butt? I dont understand

It annoys my because I don't want o lose but I need to, in order to get some h-scenes

Why would you be staring at the guys ass in the first place?

he's probably one of those people that can't stop themselves from self inserting

>male npcs flirt with you
>not gay

It makes the part I'm playing the game for a punishment and not a reward.

is this one of those 1st person shitty rpgs like grimrock or lightning warrior raidy?

I like to imagine inserting myself into the female characters I play as.

>B-but I'm totally straight when guys hit on me and I agree to have sex with them I-I just want to see the sex scene!

>girl MC
>get invested on the said MC
>said MC get raped
>you jack-off of to it
>this is somehow not cuck mentality
baka desu senpai