Cant get from normal pack

>cant get from normal pack
>op as fuk
>"hearthstone is not pay to win, I SWEAR GUYS!!!"

This card is total shit

Don't you get it from the adventure, which you can buy with ingame currency?
It's also shit but that's irrelevant since this is a bad bait

>Throwing five extra cards into your deck
>Five completely random cards that you have no control over

It's like you not only don't understand Hearthstone, but card games in general. You want the absolute least amount of effective cards in your deck at all times. Every additional card reduces your chance of getting the card you actually need.

Any LoE Legendary completely shits on Malchezaar

First post best post.
Card is utter shit except for one deck.

0/10 b8

Legendaries are good, guys!
Stable, best of its cost cards are far better than 99% of legendaries, just look at secret paladin, the big point of that deck weren't the secrets, but playing the best card of every cost
>Secretkeeper or the 1/1 shield one --> Shielded minibot -->Muster for battle --> Piloted shredder -->Sludge Belcher --> Mysterious Challenger --> Dr.Boom --> Tirion Fordring

>blizzdrone apologist

You've got more chances to get value than trash.

Name one inherently bad legendary you wouldnt throw down on curve because fuck it

Rafaam is shit and never saw any play
Reno is meme gimmick deck enabler, regular decks are stronger
Elise is for controlcucks
Finley is good though I'll concede that

>reno is a meme gimmick deck enabler
>what is renolock

Milhouse Manastorm.

>"hearthstone is not pay to win,

Literally no one says this

You mean Memehouse Manastorm

(You)

Against certain decks sure

Majordomo Executus.

TOO SOON

If you dont play domo you're a bitch

Deathwing
Deathwing, Dragonlord
Acidmaw
Baron Riverndare
Bolf Ramshield
Captain Greenskin
Chillmaw
Chogall
Eydis Darkbane
Fjola Lightbane
Gazlowe
Gormok The Impaler
Hallazeal
Hemet Nesingwary
Icehowl
Hogger (s)
Illidan Stormrage
Mukla(s)
Lorewalker
Milhouse Manastorm
Medivh
Mekgineer
Mogor the Ogre
Moroes
Nat Pagle
Neptulon
Nozdormu
Old Murk-Eye
Princess Huhuran
Rend Blackhand
Skycapn Kragg
The Beast
The Boogeymonster
The Curator
Tinkmaster Overspark
Toshley
Trade Prince
Troggzor
Wilfred
Xaril

Way to go OP, you have now 5 random cards with no synergy with your build (if you have one), so you lower your chances to draw useful cards.

You realize that even if you got a mediocore legendary, most legendaries are gimmick cards that do a thing used in a very specific deck types, that have terrible hp/attack value for their price
Value is everything. If many of the current decent legendaries got their hp dropped by 1, they would be bad

The gorilla that gives bananas to the enemy
The dragons that are only to be used with a dragon deck
Every 10 mana card that is going to be a dead draw, since nowdays the only way to play is an aggro that finishes the game before turn 6

There are no good cards, you have to put them in a context.

Reno decks have been consistently strong and have little trouble reaching legend

I just put this fucker in my Super Aggro Shaman deck and it actually contrasts it very well.

now you're just baiting

t. level 20

But that's a shit card

there's plenty of cards that are actually p2w and you choose this complete garbage?

12 actually, i was 6 a few months ago

Unless you can reach legend or at least ranks 1-3 with your own deck, you have no idea about the game.

a few months ago, so like when this card wasn't out?

i mean it's a fun card but especially in an aggro deck you're not really going to find any value

(You)

>t especially in an aggro deck you're not really going to find any value
have you even tried it? you go full aggro with your basic cards that you want exhaust, and rely on the random legendaries for a RNG anchor.

Not even baiting, people who just looked up some streamers no brain aggro deck and still didn't even get anywhere with it don't know shit about what's good, no wonder he is rank 12 now.

For the most part with legendaries it doesn't matter what you get. They're all worth their manacost, but that's the problem. High manacost shit up your deck's curve.

i'm only rank 12 because I haven't been playing my ladder deck but just Miracle Druid.
Show me a screenshot of you with any higher rank cucklord.

Murlocs will rise again!

this card and others make me wish "Standard" wasn't a thing, it's fucking retarded and lazy

>Malchezaar
>OP
what deck is he even played

This

>need a good card to suit your win condition
>get Lorewalker Cho

I'm not even that good or experienced at this and I know you're shit baiting, this doesn't even make it in top 50 most OP cards, and if you're ree-ing about RNG, you're playing the wrong game baka

Am I worth it, user?

Why don't you play me user?

You can pay 2800 gold for it and all Legendaries in the adventure.

I haven't played this game much, but wouldn't something like that be good for a mill deck?

Hey brah. It is free to play.

He's pretty okay in buff decks. He's okay in Mill too, but in both cases, you have 1 less "good" card for a more unreliable one.

>Eredar prince
>worse than his own imp

Zoo trash player plz go and stay go

It's a shit card, but I don't think anyone has ever denied that Hearthstone is p2w

t. rank 20 priest

doesn't matter what my rank is, we all hate you.

we're talking about good cards, not fair cards

>tunnel trogg and totem golem rotating out next year
How can Shaman's ever recover?

I'm at rank 5 with Shaman this month and I don't use tunnel trogg. I don't think it will change too much. Maybe at the very top level.

Maybe

God bless Amazon with a month long $10 app credit. Got those pay to win hero skins, that shit adventure, plenty of packs, and many arena runs.

Totem Golem, Tuskarr Totemic, Thunderbluff Valiant, and Mukla's Champion rotating out absolutely gut my totem deck. Guess I'll just need to start playing aggro shaman like everyone else and their dog.

although it may not be as viable as full aggro, I love playing Reno Shaman, N'zoth Shaman or Evolve Shaman just to play a unique archetype.
Hopefully we get more and more cool Shaman Ctrl Cards.

Well we still have one expansion this year. So we might get some cool stuff.

kill yourself faggot

Everyone can use this card.

Any heartstone player from /hsg/ here?
I've meaning to ask if I start playing now with out going full money, can i have fun and catch up with the meta?

Well the meta will "reset" next year spring. I would invest in Old God packs and Karazhan right now and go for quests every 2-3 days.

Yeah, just make a Shammy deck without tunnel trogg and you'll be fine.

Even money won't protect you from Reno faggots.

>invest in Old God packs

I would recommend classic packs if he's just starting.

There's a fair amount of decent low dust decks floating around, just go look on hearthpwn.
Do your quests and focus on classic cards and you'll be fine once standard rotates out.

Buying Old Gods packs lets him make a really shitty C'thun deck pretty quickly, while buying Classic packs won't allow him to create much of anything for a while.

>I didn't just read the card text and make the thread I swear!
weak b8 friendo

this isn't even the best example of pay2win

pay2win is:
Brann Bronzebeard
Reno Jackson
Elise Starseeker
Tunnel Trogg
Excavated Evil
Entomb

Where you have huge advantages over people playing free2play.

in b4
>he thinks priest cards are OP, laugh at this guy!
A Priest deck with Excavated Evil and Entomb is completely superior to a Priest deck without them, that's pay2win.

>A Priest deck with Excavated Evil and Entomb is completely superior to a Priest deck without them, that's pay2win.
Too bad it's still shit senpai, so having them is pretty much the same as not having them