ITT: Times when you can safely disregard someones opinions on games

ITT: Times when you can safely disregard someones opinions on games

>Bioshock Infinite is a good game, it's just not a good BIOSHOCK game

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/HaRKiN666/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>SJWs and Gamergate are both stupid!

Whoa there edgelord, I hope you didn't impale yourself sitting on that fence as fast as you did

>The Witcher games have good writing! Geralt isn't a Mary Sue!

>not siding with either hairy genderqueer lesbians or greasy manchildren suddenly makes me an edgelord
Ok.

i actually agree with that. same applies to fallout 3\4

>Fallout 4
>Good game

exqueeze me

Fair play to Bethesda with Fallout 3 because it was their first try, but FO4 is shit

>Uncharted is a good game
>but it's not a game

Its borderlands without memes. Worst fallout game, sure, but as an openworld action with rpg elents its ok for a single run.

>I currently play any MMORPG

>not taking a side in a pointless argument you don't care about is edgy

retard

>FO4
>Good

It's probably one of the most shallow and uninspired games I've played in years.

>Bioshock Infinite sucks, MGS2 is amazing!

Fair enough if you thought that originally, but circlejerk opinions = disregarded

>WTF this isn't Dark Souls. The combat is so slow

Unlike the floaty controls in the DS games the combat in LotF felt it had some actual weight and impact to it.

Never played this game, is it fun?

I enoyed it.

If you go in with Dark Souls glasses on you won't.

>MGS 4 is so epic, I cried at the end ;_;
Just saying anything other than "MGS 4 is shit" is good enough to get disregarded

You speak the truth.

>Doom and Doom II are overrated
or
>Doom and Doom II have not aged well

Seriously, these are just objectively wrong, and only a deliberate contrarian or total pleb could state them.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks

I think Doom 2 is kind of a shitty sequel that doesn't add much and feels more like an expack.

Doom 64 should have been DOOM 2 IMO

>Homefront: The Revolution isn't fun.

This person:

1. Gives a fuck about Metacritic.

2. Gives a fuck about Steam user reviews.

3. Has never played the game.

PICK ONE
I
C
K

O
N
E

are my nigga.

I'm a massive Lords fan.

Add me on Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/HaRKiN666/

>Fair play to Bethesda with Fallout 3 because it was their first try
Really?
They haven´t made open world RPG-by-name-alone type games before?

You are an idiot.
I am certain you don´t hear that often enough, so here is my contribution to make you a better individual.
You are a fucking retard.

>rolling doesn't work
thats as far as i'm in the game
also
>pretending to be a rpg when it isn't
mind you i only did the first "boss" i guess and looked no fun
i'll force myself to play it more eventually

1. Rolling does work. You suck at the game.
2. Stop being retarded. You've only beaten the first boss.

Souls fans are the most casual of all once you hear their opinions about Lords of the Fallen.

Denuvo

4. Bitter about Denuvo.

that's fair

ok shill

Yeah because MGS1-3 are so deep and realistic right?

3/10 nice memes

>not a good bioshock game

Why? How must be a good bioshock game? How is bioshock?

the fuck is a circlejerk opinion? If your talking about people who played it years later and are just parroting peoples opinion I guess I see what you mean.

>game is called bioshock
>you don't get to shock any bios

The only redeeming parts of MGS4 was the shadow moses section and the final cutscene with big boss.

?

Anyone who ever uses the terms "souls-like" or "dark souls of X genre". Any developer who uses these terms for their game can also be ignored.

>Fallout 1/2 are incredible games, must play 10/10! So much better than 3D Fallout Bethesda trash!
>looks and handles like garbage

>GTA4 is better than 5 because of these marginally different AI character interactions that nobody but me noticed and a game mechanic that's literally never used anyway is missing
seriously, the nitpicking is getting pathetic

>MGS4 is a movie

>game is literally bioshock but not underwater
>add grappling hooks
>motherfucking GRAPPLING HOOKS
>combat becomes arguably the best in the series because of it
>Elizabeth is hyper qt
>Cred Forums gets ass ravaged because it's popular

You got some seriously shit taste

It's almost like you don't want the Souls formula to become a genre in and of itself. Wouldn't that be a good thing?

>inb4 losers cucksperge about From Software being the only capable development studio.

Not him but western devs fucking suck at difficulty balance (or even having difficulty in the first place)

>implying Cred Forumstards have any sort of quality opinions

>Implying every development studio is the same.

Stay cucked, fag.

Not everyone on Cred Forums is a souls fan user. Just not a fan of them and most devs who copy the forumula do it poorly in an attempt to capitalize the souls fanbase.

No, it was bad. Take away the title and any connection to Bioshock and it's still a mess. The story is bad, the combat is nowhere near as good as the previous games from the developer and the vigors are boring.

>Fallout 2 and 18 year old game looks like shit by todays standards
What a shocker they have more depth than then bethesda fallout could ever hope to have, fallout 4 managed to streamline and remove even more depth than fallout 3 did.

Fuck, you're right

>Game/anime is called fist of the north star
>You don't get to fist any stars

You got memed by hipster faggot Cred Forums and your post proves it

>[GAME] is a good game, it's just not a good [SERIES] game.

>Implying AAA development studios don't give a fuck about their work or making a good game.

They don't want a quick buck. These games take years to develop. Everyone on the team wants their game to be enjoyed and appreciated.

Also, Lords of the Fallen was a labour of love. Literally. The executive producer was and is a huge Souls fan.

Honestly the only game I can say this about with a straight face is MGSV.

what about the north doe?

Compared to 4, they're masterpieces

>opinion has anime picture

Fallout 4 is a good game, it's just not a good FALLOUT game

I'm happy to say that about Fallout 4
> inb4 "And 3 and NV" from some purist cunt

>add grappling hooks
>motherfucking GRAPPLING HOOKS

Those aren't grappling hooks, it's a melee weapon with a context sensitive action that's more like a super jump and sliding on rails. If they allowed us to actually cast out a hook and pull enemies in, or ascend rapidly, then yeah it'd be great.

The gunplay is still pretty bland though, and made extra retarded because of the two weapon limit and how they introduce the same guns you were already using, only shittier, this is all made even dumber because of the upgrade system.

Most of the tonics are kinda shit, with the exception of the dash one, that's rad.

The wearable equipment was a fine idea though

So are you guys gonna fuck or what?

Literally retarded.

Just ignore them. "if you're not with us you're against us" is pretty much the epitome of retarded thinking and indicative of stunted development.

>not falling for amerifuck memes
you're the smartest user I've come across in a while. proud of you

Hitman Absolution fits this

But user! Don't you want to participate in the hottest, longest running pointless internet sissy slapfight that's been going on for far too long?

Thanks for the non-contribution

Posting pictures like that is basically admitting you have no real argument.

It's actually proving that you never had a worthwhile argument in the place if you can't even defeat a static image

My argument is that your cause doesn't matter and isn't worth my time. Should I take an interest in the fights on the local playground too?

>Did user 2 slap your shit again, user 1? user 2, shame on you! Now kiss and make up!

If something doesn't concern you, why do you stick your nose in it anyway to declare that you're not sticking your nose in it?

lol fags

>Bioshock Infinite is a good game

I mean you can just stop right there.

If you bring it up constantly don't be surprised when people take the time to say they don't care and they're sick of hearing it. We're not in the designated "gamergate" forum, we're on Cred Forums to (shit)post about videogames.

Kek

>this game is a masterpiece that transcends the video game medium

bitch please, MGS3 was a better game and MGS4 shits all over 2

>subsistence babby

>MGS3 was a better game and

MGS3 rips off Ninja Scroll, and for that, it could never be superior to anything

people try to use this for DmC. It's a bad game, even by action game standards

better than MGS2 getting inspired by EVA with the acid trip at the end

The funny thing is this image is supposed to make this point of view look stupid but it's still the best way to go about certain issues.

There are certain issues that choosing a side makes you a colossal retard on.

>There are certain issues that choosing a side makes you a colossal retard on.

Name some without you yourself ending up sounding like a colossal retard

>Name some without you yourself ending up sounding like a colossal retard

supporting Trump

Not so much choosing a side, but someone being really passionate about something as dumb as gamergate for either side is kind of silly.

Being really passionate about another countries' politics strikes me as stupid as well.

>MGS4 shits all over 2
MGS 4 shits all over the entire series. It's awful.

but it shits on 2 the most

>Being really passionate about another countries' politics strikes me as stupid as well.

It's not stupid to monitor your lifeboats in case your ship starts to sink

>Geralt can constantly fuck up and make mistakes that make the game harder or have unfavorable outcomes

Please retake your high school literature courses.

They don't teach kids about Mary Sues you mongo.

Monitor implies casual interest rather than foaming at the mouth rage over something you have no control over.

>implying you have control over anything

JUST stop doing everything then

Abortion, immigration, gun laws, and welfare are the first ones that come to mind.

They're all nuanced issues where both sides have proper points and being polarized makes you a colossal retard.

This is only acceptable when a new developer or publisher takes over. Halo and Fallout are both games where I can accept this as a legitimate argument, because Fallout 3/NV/4 and Halo 4/5 are made with completely different design philosophies in mind. They can be enjoyable games, hiwever, because of their clear departure either visually, mechanically, narratively, or structurally from the original style of the series, they can easily be an unexpected change for people who are just getting into the series and aren't autistically searching up every little bit of behind the scenes about a series before continuing onto the next games.

So you're a lefty retard lmao

Probably, yeah. But it shits on MGS 3 almost just as bad.

Ocarina of Time is overrated

If not being biased left or right is left now then that doesn't bode well.

It's one thing to be neutral, but it's another thing to say you're neutral and then hurl insults at the both sides. And it's even worse if you're in the group that doesn't understand the points of both sides of an argument. That's what's the user is mocking.

he's neutral in the fact he hates everyone

Very 90's