How do I get over my post-Witcher 3 depression, lads?

How do I get over my post-Witcher 3 depression, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GsXmpHgGdiM
youtube.com/watch?v=zK3zT4VJcTc
youtube.com/watch?v=yaeit-y-urc
youtube.com/watch?v=kkFqn1TMeH4
reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3vdf81/witcher_3_wild_hunt_wins_goty_at_the_game_awards/
imgur.com/r/all/ZMf16Gz
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1862/?
youtu.be/Uf3hL2A0JhQ?t=266
youtube.com/watch?v=h5QoKBsDPOg
youtube.com/watch?v=vmUJlTMYdEM&ab_channel=TerakJK
youtu.be/SDvMg5bruo0?t=755
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Powder_Gangers
store.steampowered.com/stats/
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Powder_Ganger
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By actually playing a good game, you faggot.

Alcohol and football.

And if your football team loses, more alcohol.

play the first 2

Kill yourself

The AFL grand final is next week. So the football season is nearly over.

The season has only just begun user

OP, my sweet summer child. You must find another splendid adventure game to be engrossed in. You had a wonderful experience with a gorgeous, immersive game, and now it's time for you to gently bid farewell and move on to another marvelous journey.

Also Witcher 3's combat is fucking braindead you dick goblin, play a better game asstard.

Yeah, I was depressed after seeing the lore and some of my favorite characters getting raped so fucking much

I don't know what brand of irrelevant football you're talking about, but the footy season is about to end.

Stop playing on easy.

Real football. Not hand egg

it's just bugged unlike all these other games

While that's excellent advice, it should be noted that raising the difficulty level does not create additional combat depth. Many argue that Bamham combat is excellent on hard difficulty, however it is still a shallow combat experience despite it's perceived level of challenge.

TL;DR - Witcher 3's combat is a cumstain on the genre.

not him but holy shit I recently started a deathmarch run

>white orchard
>finished all the possible sidequests
>level fucking 2
>level 8 wraith on the outskirts of the village
>level 3 noonwraith has an unavoidable drain attack

The Australian Football League is not hand egg and is the superior football.

You don't

>TL;DR - Witcher 3's combat is a cumstain on the genre.
name one WRPG with better combat, faggot

As a Triss man, that breakup scene was still emotionally rough.

>raising the difficulty level does not create additional combat depth
Yes it does. Not being able to tank through damage and kill everything in one kill makes it necessary to:
-use and experiment with potions and signs and bombs and different (special) attacks
-dodge shit
-crowd control

But have fun spamming the left mouse button on easy, I guess.

You're absolutely correct, but you misunderstood my point. The exact same combat system is still there, completely unchanged, even on higher difficulties.

Dragons Dogma
Dark Souls 1
Dark Souls 2
Demon Souls
Bloodborne
Dark Messiah Might and Magic
Mount & Blade
Mass Effect trilogy

Before you say "I said WRPG", Witcher 3 was made by subhuman Polskis (aka the Niggers of Europe).

Dark Souls

Skyrim has better combat you stupid fuck

I love how fighting a lvl 6 bear in white orchard on death march is more complex than the final boss on normal difficulty

By playing dragon age origins

What is this "Death March make it good!" meme that you shills are trying to force?

youtube.com/watch?v=GsXmpHgGdiM

The combat is piss easy on every difficulty. The difficulty doesn't improve the enemies AI or tactics, it just makes them deal more damage you shill

>Dragon's Dogma
>Mass Effect 2 and 3

Do you ahve international tournament for Australian-rules

o yea i forgot tw3 is a jrpg

>Dragon's Dogma
yes

He is saying you have to think more about your combat choices because you will have less room for error.

Less room for error = more challenging because you have to think faster on your feet.

No

I think by genre he meant ARPGs, not WRPGs.

And other WRPGs don't have 120h+ of content involving """tracking""" and killing the same reskinned monsters.

Literally none of these are revelevant as long as you don't fight against 10+ opponents with a shit ton of health. ALL human enemies are extremely easy no matter the damage/health they have. Usefulness of potions ends at healing and buffs 30+ hours into the game. Even Cat is useless, because if you don't use a SweetFX the game is bright as fuck with a torch.

Also I can see that you're the type of person who would always use the easiest way to play no matter how fun it is and complain that it's boring. He could do all these things on easy mode. However, I still don't understand what's fun in using the potions or the clunky bomb system.

Also on Death March it's even easier to see how shit the bosses are.

Not an argument

If Witcher 3 is an WRPG because of its design philosophies then so is every one of the games I listed.

>muh combat faggots again
Just put your points in signs and never use swords again

That's true for literally every game.

>Dragon's Grind better than anything

Yes, Dragons Dogma is better than anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=zK3zT4VJcTc - Final boss in Dragons Dogma

youtube.com/watch?v=yaeit-y-urc - Final boss in Witcher 3

>grinding
>in dragons dogma

Confirmed for never played it

Yeah, that's how I remember Eredin.

>posting stuff that's been patched
ok

talking about grinding, I encourage you to do a death march run.

the bossfight is still fucking terrible. same about the bossfight before it. same about every single bossfight in the game.

Wait what?

You can get away with just using Signs to murder shit? The best I do is set shit on fire and get the burning DoT and that's about as good as it gets. Maybe a stun, maybe Quen if I need a shield.

I've done a death march run though

and grinding is fucking insufferable.

>level 11
>decide to do a level 10 quest
>get through the dungeon
>level 15 boss at the end
>have to hit him over 200 times to get that fucker down

it's bugged. If we are cherry picking then what do you think of this?

That's not grinding

>everythings been patched

Burden of proof is on you to renact those same conditions and prove that you can no longer stun lock him like that

What quest? I'm lvl 4 and I've just beaten that werewolf in Velen without much trouble

What is it about Witcher that triggers weabs so much?

Nice try DSP

delete this fucking post right this instant.

What is it about Skyrim that triggers subhuman Slavs so much?

Yes it is, I had to go back and clear ?s on the map to level up.

I'll check it in a moment, haven't touched the game in a long time.

What level are you? And please don't tell me that you're talking about the werewolf you kill as ciri

That guy was overlevelled. No shit the combat looks easy.

>overleveled
>the level 8 bandits are showing up as green instead of grey

Nice try Marcin

you have posted that image 9 times. Are you trying to follow the steps of thebull94?

I'm level 4, the quest is wild at heart

Although I did skip the second half of the fight.

SHOCKWAVES!

Explain this

youtube.com/watch?v=kkFqn1TMeH4

Really makes me thinky

I don't get it, how is this bad combat? Can someone explain? It's certainly better than most RPGs I've played.

>"WHy does this image trigger subhuman slavs so much"
>Oh, I know how to prove that meme wrong! I'll be a subhuman slav that gets triggered by that image!

Way to prove him wrong

It can't be done.

People that never played 1&2 ranting like they always do

yeah, it's almost there isn't a lock on botton. Except there is but he happily doesn't mention it. He's dishonest just to push his narrative.

Are you two gonna do this for hours on end?

Ok now I finally get it, people complaining about Witcher 3's combat suck complete ass.

Wait, how does he Yrden so fast after the first Igni when he has no stamina and no adrenaline points?

The challenge in combat in the DLC was vastly more varied than in the base game. The only interesting fights were against the Wild Hunt members. Like, I actually had to counterattack to beat the Bruxa and Detlaff the first time I encountered him.

Well

That wasn't bullthit at all

That guy is bad

Full Grandmaster Griffin gear, let's you cast a second sign immediately for free.

Go into hibernation.

>that final hit wasn't bullshit

Top kek

That shit isn't coming out, is it?

I see.

I was on Cat armor through the entire game. Couldn't resist raw physical damage.

Stop spending your money on shit games and force big AAA companies to actually give a shit

It's been canceled.

BUT user INDIE GAMES ARE ALL BAD WITHOUT EXCEPTION

NOW GO AND BUY BATTLEFIELD 1

even if it does, after W3, HoS and BaW the expectations are so high it'll never live up to them. there's just no way.

The katana is folded a billion times and can cut through anything. even your tears when ain't git gud

yes

I fully expect a Ciri reference in the game btw

I fully expect it to be a shitfest with bad uninteresting bosses and Augmented Senses (this time blue or pink shit)

but why is that bad? The guy has leveled up his spell and fully upgraded a potion to quickly regenerate stamina, shouldn't he be rewarded for it? It's not like a person on fire could fight effectively.

So, just like the witcher series then

You can't

Which game? There is no better game on the marked. If the game is an "indi" or MMORPG you don't even need to answer.

Has anyone noticed that we are getting constant Witcher 3 threads from the past week? Is there a shill raid going on?

Yeah, that's what I meant.

People will still praise it because the protagonist will be a sarcastic mary sue

REEEEEEEEEEEE THEBULL94

it's just a reaction from the hate the game has been getting from redditors

They just released the base game with all the DLC for like ~$70 or something. It's probably a lot of peoples' first time with it.

Having a repeat all the waifu conversations.

These people got lucky. They actually got all the extra Triss lines added in.

No

The fighting mechanics in this game was so fucking bad. I'm not even kidding. Great story, but really shitty fighting.

>They actually got all the extra Triss lines added in
I WANT TRISSFAGS TO LEAVE

>redditors
>hating tw3

No user

great job at fitting in, friend :^) There aren't any WRPGs with better combat

Skyrim ffs

The problem with the combat is that it acts like it's an arpg but it plays like a crpg

I don't think you can outside of replaying the game on death march.

Reddit loves Witcher 3.

>what is thebull94?

You stop being an inbred Polack

Everyone does. It's the best game of the generation by leaps and bounds, especially on PC where it's almost getting treated like Crysis (as a benchmarking tool for graphics enthusiasts).

lol dsp is so based xd

Play Ass Creed. It's the same shit but historical. You get the same braindead gameplay.

New Game+
Don't rush the story either.

just fuck off, you disgusting piece of shit. How can you even enjoy playing this game besides listening to the conversations? Everything else is literally garbage.

That was like one autistic guy shitposting about Witcher 3. Many games have these people shitposting about them.

When are CuckDPR drones going to stop shill this glorified westernshit?

One guy

Probably you

Post your playtime, boys.

This is right after having finished main+HoS+BnW, all sidequests and contracts done.

My favorite part is HOLD X TO SOLVE QUEST. I'm glad that CDPR managed to streamline the game so thinking wasn't necessary.

What the fuck, man? It's like a proper Zelda for adults. You fuck off. I just finished the first DLC yesterday and it was phenomenal.

Join us in Gensokyo, OP.

This is like TLOU but with Polack shilling attached

MUH STORY MUH SHITTY GAMEPLAY

And it's a single player game ughhhhhhhhhhhh
>single player games
>2016

Spotted the retard

Does it add up the time across saves? probably not, right?
I did the entire thing on hard, restarted from scratch on deathmarch (not too far into it), and also started a DLC only campaign on normal. My playtime is probably close to yours.

>one guy hates the witcher 3
>REDDIT HATES THE WITCHER 3!1

400 hours. I replayed everytime a big dlc came out.

>2016

sonyniggers still this mad wew

>Reddit hates witcher 3

Read the comments. Ledditors actually pretend like it is the best game ever made. (ex. "Honestly it is.").

reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3vdf81/witcher_3_wild_hunt_wins_goty_at_the_game_awards/

It takes time user, it's certainly not easy. I'd be better if you found and played another god-tier RPG from Cred Forums's wRPG list.

>best game of the generation by far
>its gameplay is mediocre

That's not how it works shill

>Zelda for adults

With comedy for midschoolers, depth for primary schoolers and gameplay for toddlers.

Also shit bosses.

I play BF4 too, jerk. Why even come to this board if you don't like video games?

I thought I was done with gaming after TW3. Than I picked up BB a few weeks ago for like 8$ and I've pretty much forgotten TW3.

he was from reddit.

But Witcher 3 isn't even an RPG you inbred Polack.

>shit bosses
I agree that the bosses were mostly annoying but the ones in Hearts of Stone were really well done.

He was a false-flagger. You should check his comments.

>on the witcher board

CDPR shills are on Reddit 24/7. Why the fuck do you think the boogeyman of thebull even became a thing? He made the shills so ass hurt they came to Cred Forums to whine instead.

Le ebin maymay

Okay, I'm sorry for being rude before. I would really like to hear why you think the game is good.
Pros: Very interesting story, and the characters and their conversations feel lively. The graphics and scenery is also astonishing.

cons:
>the fighting system
It's too much dodging, and it looks ridiculous. Witcher 3 with Skyrim fighting would be diamonds.

>Mount & Blade

It's my favorite game, but I still chuckled. Nice bait.

>he was from reddit.

and I'm from Cred Forums and the last time I've personally visited reddit was in 2010.

I think that The Witcher 3 is mediocre, does that mean that everyone on Cred Forums thinks that way?

What the fuck man.

Yeah, it makes sense that people that gravitate towards shit like Zelda find TW3 riveting. It least the early Zeldas had decent gameplay for their time.

stale bait bro

It is circle-jerked and loved pretty much on every board. Check out PC gaming.

>wikipedia

also literally everything with choices can be called an RPG.

And Geralt's face was hilarious, it was like
>Why the fuck am I doing this.

Anyone else think the ending where both sisters die is the most fitting in terms of tone?

Try meth untill cyberpuink2077 comes out.
Seems to work for me

it's so fucking easy to spot polacks in the comments, holy shit

>that fucking english

The assholes who say stuff like this is shit would have their opinion deservedly ridiculed and then ignored anywhere else on the internet. But on Cred Forums their shitty opinions are more commonplace because it works as bait for insecure retards and for shitposting.

8/10 game

Don't reason with dumb CDPR shills.

The game isn't perfect but I actually do think The Witcher 3 will always be one of the best games ever made.

And I think that's a bit tragic. It's hard to imagine any game coming even close to what Witcher 3 is.

I agree that the combat could be better. But do you think anybody will make that game? I seriously cannot imagine anybody making that game. I think of games like Serious Sam - fantastic gameplay, terrible plot. Or Bayonetta - fantastic gameplay; beautiful aesthetics, terrible plot. Wonderful 101 is pretty fucking good all around. Witcher 3 has a wonderful plot, aesthetic, and so long as you don't overdose on the sidequests, the combat was okay.

In an ideal world we would just overlay Monster Hunter or Dragon's Dogma into Witcher 3 and we'd have our perfect game. But that's just never going to happen unfortunately.

I'd be seriously impressed if someone made a better game than Witcher 3.

Can you post the list, please?

This game is like a movie that cuts for shitty gameplay inbetween as an afterthought.

Yeah, just like assholes who say that Skyrim is shit! Let's go back to /r/witcher, Witcherbro, these assholes would have their opinions deservedly ridiculed there!

>I'd be seriously impressed if someone made a better game than Witcher 3.
I'd be impressed if your father wasn't your mother's brother.

I like the fighting system.
>chain together different attacks without getting hit to build damage
>hit from behind to do extra damage
>Direct your parries in any direction to stagger humans
>cast spells to give you an edge
>knock down for 1-hit kills
>stun for possible execution
>use horse for really strong hits that scale in damage with speed
Also it's supposed to mimic how Geralt fights with a sword. He's all over the place. Plus dodging is only really used for monsters. For humans it's all about guarding and parrying.

Insecure retards like this guy

Read the books

The scary thing is Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be bigger than Witcher 3. I honestly don't think any developer would be able to produce a game like Witcher 3. And Cyberpunk 2077 is supposed to be better, holy shit. Cdpr is way ahead of the time. They are creating games now which other developers would make after decades.

>they'd have their opinion ridiculed in any other place where the only thing you need to do to win a discussion is saying "goty awards"

i like the dodging. Do you think a person could take out a crowd while standing still like in skyrim?

>yfw "job opening for vehicle programmer - driving/flying"

They're like Rockstar and are most likely cheating.

Not him, but how is that bait? It's a wrpg with what many would argue is the best video game melee combat.

Skyrim! BESTEST RPG OF THEM YEARS" as they say.

People seemingly forget how shitty other games are, but they like em so they say it's'ah'okay.

I unfortunately haven't saved the updated version on me, here's one from 2 years ago I found on google

imgur.com/r/all/ZMf16Gz

the updated one I think has w3 in god tier and f4 in low, although I wouldn't bet my life on it. Not sure about other additions

>Witcher 3 with Skyrim fighting would be diamonds.

Okay, now you're just fucking trolling.

Try playing something that's actually good and has a non-Mary sue protagonist.

>Dark Sun

Massively and unjustly overlooked game simply because it came out in that awkward period between SSI and IE generations of RPG.

Another guy here. That's wrong. I could never get into zelda even after tryin Ocarina of Time. And I could never understand what people found appealing in this game at all.
I think Witcher 3 is a Masterpiece and deserves all the praise it gets. Sure it's gameplay doesn't have infinite depth and there are many minor issues like Geralt flying off like a rocket while moving.
But ignoring all the amazing qualities in this game just because of little shit like that is just sad.

This. Like Xenoblade Chronicles X.

All these sonyggers praising Witcher 3 makes my head hurt, have they never played a proper RPG before?

Alright, I want to get in this series if it's really good. I suppose playing 3 without having played the previous entries is bad? I tried Witcher 1 for an hour or two and I think I like it.

Also, I only have a 7870 and an i5 3570 so I don't know if I should even bother with 3 with a poorfag system.

>"there are no shills on Cred Forums"

at least today we don't have a horde of polacks posting in polish with polish filenames.

Also
>177 posts
>48 IPs

Insecure retards like this guy

Wow...Mass Effect...just wow. Corridor shooter with knee high covers, shot the same fucking reskinned enemies over and over and over and over.

And people who say Skyrim is a good combat game...jesus go play some Dark Messiah. It is more fun kicking orcs into spiked bedframes or icing the ground for them to go bambi on as they fall off a cliff.

Has anyone tried the 1st person mod?

nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1862/?

I listened to the audiobooks while taking long walks with my dog, I then read the ones that hadn't been recorded. Every time I go that route I'm just reminded how comfy they were.

Read a good book.

I had a terrible hangover after finishing the Witcher 3.

Every other game sucks dick compared to it now.

Fallout 4 felt like mashing excrement between one's fingers.

>sonyggers

Are you retarded?

A game marketed to fucking everyone, as the best rpg ever, mainstream shit with millions of mods. no shit it will have a bigger playerbase later on. Numbers do not make a good game. Then LoL must be the best game ever tied up t here with WoW and some Korean crap.

>yfw the Skyrim remaster outsells TW3, DLC included

that's a falseflag, you retard. it's a falseflagging witcherfag.

Fallout 4 feels like that even if you haven't played TW3 desu
You can throw people into space in ME1, which instanly puts it above the other two.

>Shit attracts the most flies

Who would have thought?

geralt isn't a mary sue in his world. There are plenty of beings and characters that are way more powerful than he is. Male sorcerers are also almost better in every way.

>b-but goty awards

Why do you want Skyrim to outsell everything? Litterally one of the worst things to happen to the RPG genre and why everything is Elder Scrolls now, Fallout, Dragon Age, Witcher to some degree and so on. Hell even FPS games by Ubisoft go that wya.

This retard can't grasp the simple concept of people discussing and replying to each other.

kys

Of course there are, but Geralt is still a mary sue.

I haven't played HoS yet, but please tell me that this gif is a SFM parody or something.

ME1 the best game ever.

Beside that, atleast ME1 feels more like a RPG filled with conspiracy and mysteries than IM SHEPARD COMMANDER! PEW PEW PEW PEW, LETS FUCK! for hours and some dialogue inbetween.

>discussing

>OH MY GOD SO GOOD
>WOW CDPR HOW INCREDIBLY AMAZING
>PLS SHUT UP BULL94
>Woooow... So this is the power... Of CDPR....
>Think about it... Combat might be shit... But will anyone make a better game than that? It's fucking amazing, really...

stop responding to obvious bait you idiot, if you don't stop enabling them they will never cease their shitposting

he can stop time or at least make it seem like he can.

> You can throw people into space in ME1

When does this happen

I'm talking about how shit the camera shots are, how it looks like a shit SFM animation in 1.5x speed.

>t.BULL94

LOOK MOM I'M SHITPOSTING AGAIN XD

Nope it's in the game and it's tense as fuck every time he steps into the picture

Some of the planets you can explore with the Mako

Also the last charge up that tower in the citadel

if that's the case how come TW3 couldn't outsell Skyrim?
your tears

youtu.be/Uf3hL2A0JhQ?t=266

>Shot the same reskinned enemies over and over
Seems to be what half of all Witcher 3 missions involve, go spam igni on this griffon/dragon/basilisk with the exact same animation set and then return for shitty underpowered weapons.

>shitposting

holy shit, what are you talking about? dynamic changes of the perspective, walking animation on the level of morrowind, ladle going through the guy's eye looks fucking terrible, zero animation. It looks like a clipping model.

Well, TW3 isn't shit

I CAN'T STOP POSTING IT

Just finished that DLC last night and probably made a bunch of shit choices (like letting gaunter take Von Everec's soul) but that was a solid character and a great story. Also Von Everec's voice actor was top notch. Too much cut scene watching though and the "boat" scene with Shani carried on a bit too long for my liking.

Amen, finally someone who understands

Yes, yes it is.

i wasn't the one who posted the last reply but it does look a better in the game than in that janky gif.
> ladle going through the guy's eye looks fucking terrible, zero animation. It looks like a clipping model.
it's almost like time is frozen and that man isn't human

what exactly do you need?

Yes, playing both 1 and 2 will be beneficial to your experience from 3. They provide context to the story and give you the lore and background story knowledge you need to immerse yourself in the world, which is mandatory in story RPGs. Not to mention both 1 and 2 are great RPGs on their own. Cred Forums will meme about 2 being shit, but that's just contrarianism. So long as you actually like story RPGs, you will love all of the Witcher series.

Don't know about the specs, I assume you should be able to play all the Witcher games, not on Ultra, but they should be playable. Don't take my word for it though.

No it isn't

Started playing in February, finally finished everything today.

Feels like I've lost a good friend.

>You can throw people into space in ME1

You can space people in certain parts of ME2, as well. Also, you can send them hurtling to their doom on that Thane recruitment mission, when you're climbing up the huge skyscraper that's under construction. AND send them off into the perpetual thunderstorm in Lair of the Shadow Broker.

>Witcherfags in denial

The game should run fine at high settings. It is not neccessary to play w1 and w2 to understand w3. I personally found them boring compared to w3. If you have extra time m aybe play Witcher 2 atleast.

>all these reverse shills posting bugs that have been long fixed
>using place of where the game was made as an argument
>calling geralt edgy and a mery sue when he has fucked up so many times and is ironic as fuck

It's literal trash, everything after Velen is trash

It's literal greatness, everything after the kaer mohren dream is great

Velen is the trash part

Thanks famalam. I'm curious to see if I can even achieve 60fps on W3 with a bit of tweaking.

>t. i never got past Velen

This is something I'll never understand. I don't get why some people literally have their lives ruined because someone makes a 11/10 game and, surprise, the majority of people really enjoy it.

>Falseflagging this hard.

How buttmad are you about witcher 3's success?

We fucking get it. Poland made a videogame. Get over yourselves, Polacks. Every fucking day with these circlejerks. Don't you Poles ever get tired or is life in Poland really that boring?

That is some serious tin foil you've got going on there, man. That's not healthy.

the more praise a get gets, the more criticism from contrarians it will attract, it's the universal law of Cred Forums

It's not solely about popularity, it's about the grandiose claims of a game being the "best ever". This just tickles contrarians more than somebody saying "Skyrim is a great RPG" along with it receiving heavy user criticism for being very shallow, this criticism evens things out. On the other hand, Witcher 3 did very little wrong, so it's a purer target.

>just started the game
>Enjoying it
>Can't discuss it here because nothing but shitposters

I hope you all contract malaria

Name one (1) RPG better than Witcher 3.

You can't, simply can't.

>When you can't have a normal witcher thread because shitheads come and starting posting shit like this.

>Witcher 3 did very little wrong

Having shit gameplay is not a small thing. Neither is having a main quest with horrendous pacing.

You're a year late to talk about it nicely.

It's a good action adventure game but it hardly classifies as a RPG.

Why does Cred Forums suck this game's dick so much like holy shit

Any RPG since Witcher 3 isn't even an RPG you CDPR drone.

>trying this hard

there are chill witcher 3 threads from time to time, you just have to get lucky. Look for the threads that start with an in-game topic, rather than best/worst game bait. I'd advise you to finish the game first and then find a good witcher 3 thread because spoilers are regularly discussed in the non-shitposting threads.

This place has literally become Reddit 2.0.

Look at the IP count. It's a handful of CDPR shills making these threads on a daily basis as work assignment. It's free marketing.

Look I JUST finished a death march playthrough and here's how you beat ANYTHING, even things so high above your level that you only see the double question mark.
Use dots.
All 3 skill trees have at least one dot ability, burn for sign, bleed for physical and poison for alchemy. The dot damages enemies based on a percentage of THEIR hp, not yours.
Early on in Velen I ended up facing against both an ekimmara and a leshen at the same time inside some cramped pitch black cave, leshen being level ??, but thanks to the blade oil poison skill killing it was no trouble.
And since hopping around makes you invincible and doesn't stop your stamina regen dying wasn't even an option.
My Signs build was so broken at a certain point that I could just igni into burn any enemy ever for permanent stunlock, and this was before level 35. Aard sweep if I wanted to just kill every humanoid at once.

>witcher 3 is almost perfect
>no, it's not because...
>TRYING THIS HARD HAHAH PATHETIC

>You can't like videogame because it's from Poland

If I stop liking Witcher will you become less mad?

In fact i'm browsing r/Cred Forums right now

shut up thebull94 i bet you like soulsgames
>triggered so hard
absolutely pathetic amirite witcherbros? dumb insecure retards shitpost in our comfy /witcherthreads/

Yeah I'm only just working on skellige, long way to go

Geralt is definitely not a mary sue in the books
>has mommy issues
>gets killed by a peasant with a pitchfork
>is sterile
>often sulks and pities himself
>gets his leg broken and almost dies in a duel to a sorcerer who didn't use magic
>has commitment issues
>corpse like paleness
>disliked by most people except for dwarves and other odd beings
If he is a mary sue in the game depends on how good the player is. If you somehow make every single correct decision and never have any difficulty in a fight then you might considerer him to be a mary sue while an other player might have a very different perception of the character because they constantly die and get every other side character killed because of their decisions.

>gameplay
You mean combat, I assume

Also, nothing exists in a vacuum. I say W3 is great because compared to previous wRPGs, it got a lot of things right and very few things worse. Combat isn't amazing, sure, but compared to what? Skyrim? VTMB? The Fallouts? Come on.

Nevertheless, there are things to improve. It's just that the majority of things you'd expect from a story RPG are done right imo.

>Name one (1) RPG better than Witcher 3.

Deus Ex
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines
Fallout: New Vegas
Pillars of Eternity
Morrowind
Planescape: Torment
Mass Effect
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Mount & Blade: Warband
System Shock 2
Kingdom Hearts
Baldur's Gate 2
Dark Souls
Dragon's Dogma
Fallout 2

"TW3 is the best RPG ever created."
>"IT'S NOT EVEN AN RPG!"
"So what's an RPG then?"
>*sweats and runs away*

every time.

You are so mad you cannot meme properly anymore.

Witcher 3 is better than those games.

where have you been?

*tips fedora*

Should be suing them for having to deal with their trash on a daily basis.

This is why arguing with Polack inbreds is a lost cause.

More like Reddit 0.5

"TW3 is the best game ever created."
>No, it's not because [arguments]
*starts sweating* FUCK OFF THEBULL94 T-TRYING THIS HARD HAH WHAT'S THAT ABOUT THE WITCHER 3 THAT MAKES YOU SO BUTTHURT LOOK AT THIS SMUG REACTION PICTURE

>Combat isn't amazing, sure, but compared to what?

Combat is complete shit compared with any ARPG or Action-Adventure game with decent combat mechanics. If you don't know then it means you are an underage faggot who has played very few games.

Skyrim is shit too but at least gives you more options, you can play as a mage or an archer. Bloodliness was incomplete as hell and the shooting mechanics are actually decent.

None of them is better than Witcher 3. What exactly does those games have better than Witcher 3?

>Dark Souls

Alright, so this one has the combat better

But I seriously can't think any of those games having better story, side-quests, choices, graphics, soundtrack, immersion, open-world, characters, etc than Witcher 3. All of these things make an rpg.

I can't tell you how many companies I work as a shill for, according to Cred Forums. Yeah, if I like a game, post a nice screen shot or make a thread about a game, forget it. They find me out in an instant. The trick is to hate every game but then I don't get paid so it's a weird situation.

>VTMB

nice bait

I see this fucking thread every day

fuck pole shills

t. Subhuman Slavshit

>literally sweating and running away
wew

Who in the fuck is thebull94? I'm legitimately serious on why people actually like this game so much, please elaborate

Kill yourself CDPR drone

>being so mad because someone has better taste in video games

Why?

>What exactly does those games have better than Witcher 3?

You need to actually play them in order to know shill. Each one has either better gameplay, writing, lore, characters. Most of them have actual roleplaying, unlike The Witcher 3.

CDPR shills are taking their Reddit feuds here. Sort of like XV-kun and his Gamefaqs rivals.

can we please IP ban all poland

these threads are getting fucking ridiculous

Nice bait user.

>Kingdom hearts

Kill yourself.

>zero proof of argument
*eats burger* FUCKING INBRED POLACKS
see

>I refer to comparison with wRPGs, give examples
>If you don't know then bla bla

>Skyrim combat is better than W3
>Bloodlines shooting mechanics are decent (!!!)

Okay, we obviously have too big a difference in game taste to properly discuss this, and I'm saying that as somebody that considers VTMB a far better game than W3. Too bad.

You can resume calling out those subhuman nationalist Polish shills now, sorry for taking up your time.

ok, but first Ameritarts and Britards

>can we please IP ban all poland

This.

Read the books.

Seriously. At least read the short stories "Last wish" and "Sword of Destiny".

The books are good.

t. canadian

fuck off thebull94 we know you browse reddit

the witcher 3 is a flawless masterpiece

i'd ask you to list your favorite games just to make fun of you but i ran out of tw3 reaction pics

/witcherbros/ pls post smug geralts

I am actually not a fan of KH, but anyone who has played it for a bit knows that it has good gameplay, unlike TW3.

>liking Witcher 3 is shilling but liking those others RPG is not

Wow, what a retard

*hides CDPR badge* t-thebull94!
see

>banning americans from their own image board
foreigner logic. Back to your containment board.

I never said Skyrim combat is better, it's equally shit, but it has more variety. Bloodliness shooting mechanics are based on HL2, it's flawed but it's good if you put points in it.

Although I wouldn't pick any of those as examples of ARPGs with good gameplay.

>own image board

Wow, Amerifarts are even more dumb than I thought.

Thebull94 is a redditor that pretends to be a witcher hater. He is actually a shill.

He intentionally posted the picture of his reddit account on Cred Forums so people can think him as a Witcher hater.

Nigger, seriously, im not this guy you keep trying to rally against, im literally just some user

>flawless masterpiece
No such thing famalamadingdong

KH is spamming one button to attack, then transforming into your special form to spam that same button to attack or having goofy and Donald do all the work. The combat is garbage.

Even flags aren't necessary to spot them.

They use pics with polish filenames and sometimes even speak in their funny language.

>this whole thread

what the fuck is wrong with you?

>doesn't know what shilling means

Confirmed for shill.

>usa hasn't created a good game in years

beat the game twice on death march and the combat is no different user. Love the game but it's still just slash, dodge, and use sparrow when needed.

N-NO HE'S NOT! FUCK OFF THEBULL94

He's the same retard from yesterday who said Witcher is 3 is SJW and call shill pole every person who think he's retard. I think he's legitimately mentally challenged and 1/4 of posts in this thread belong to him.

It's time to IP ban Poland. The shilling has gone too far.

And it's better than The Witcher 3 combat.

What shilling is then Bull94?

No, it's not. It's flashier. Shouldn't you be at a gay bar telling the gays how much you hate them?

Foreigners weren't even allowed on Cred Forums originally, Pavel. You all came here as uninvited refugees when the foreign IP blocks were lifted. Some are still blocked, you goat fucking hairball. Don't forget that Cred Forums had to be created to keep you animals from ruining the site's dynamic with your disgusting languages.

Actually burden of proof falls on the claimant. You're the one claiming the game is still bugged, prove it.

America first

He is a falseflagger that baits people into replying him which creates arguments.

Bull94, cure your asspain somewhere else
It isn't.

This board is not your personal safe space fag. If you want that you can always go back to your containment website.

We're too busy making the hardware that runs the games.

They weren't. You have shit taste Amerifat, you are not welcome here.

>is literally owned by a japanese man

It's okay user, I'm sure you'll have enough confidence to tell your parents about your love of dragon cocks soon enough. They won't accept you.

Well, I don't think Skyrim combat is equally shit. I think it's far, far worse than Witcher 3, like, its own level of shitty and shallow.

I've played VTMB a dozen times, and the combat controls are too floaty to aim properly with weapons, it's just a mess, I definitely wouldn't call it good. I guess when I went to the W3 open world, I didn't have a problem with combat, it wasn't a gripe. Sure it wasn't Souls-tier satisfying combat, but not bad enough to severely detract with my experience either.

Ultimately though, my point is that Witcher 3 is a story RPG, with a focus on characters, plot, dialogue, quests, worldbuilding and so on. As such, it should be compared to story wRPGs as well, not just any ARPG with no story and a fluid combat system. And when proper comparison is made, it always results in me finding out that Witcher 3 got most of its aspects right compared to previous STORY WRPGS. There's a good reason we use genres for comparison. If you don't like the specific genre for comparison with a given game, you will start finding heavy flaws in every aspect of every game because you compare it to games that are focused on a different design decision.

If I suck your dick will you calm down?

That's some pretty weak banter m8.

Replay?

play mass effect series

>that one Amerifart in this thread anally devastated because slavs make better game than his bigger country

Probably biggest analhurt on Cred Forums since a long time.

What retard would replay this trash game? He's depressed because he wasted his time on a generic westernshit open-world.

t. thebull94

>the combat controls are too floaty to aim properly

No they aren't, you either cannot aim for shit or don't invest points into them.

Also "Story RPG" is not a genre, that's just something you just came up with. And The Witcher 3 barely qualifies as a RPG anyway, it's more like an open world action adventure game, but that comparison would only make it look even worse.

:^)

Just fuck off theBull49

FUCK OFF

That was a terrible suggestion.

It would be extremely painful.

How is Witcher 3 an RPG but Ass Creed isn't?

>random user comes into this obliterated thread and proposes innocent solution in a single world
>shitposters with residual butthurt from the shitposting war take it all out on him

made me kek, it's just like an Asterix comic village brawl aftermath

>Also "Story RPG" is not a genre, that's just something you just came up with. And The Witcher 3 barely qualifies as a RPG anyway, it's more like an open world action adventure game, but that comparison would only make it look even worse.

This. It's an ubisoft open world game with binary "moral" choices

> with a focus on characters, plot, dialogue, quests, worldbuilding

Then why was this all shit? I give you world building was 10/10, but everything else was mediocre. Quests? Can you tell me any quest where you did something differently than follow a red line? Plot? It falls appart after Kaern Morhen. Characters? The best ones are already existing ones from the books and they're underused. Dialogue? Not a single memorable line in the entire game. It was painfully generic

>posting a open-world game with great gameplay and better writing than anything a slavshit could come up with

That's not fair m8, try posting something less good so those shills don't kill themselves.

wow, really? Like for real?

>prove that the game is bugged

The webm that was provided proves this. You need to prove that the bug was fixed, until then the only information we have related to that boss is the webm I provided.

>How is Witcher 3 an RPG but Ass Creed isn't?

Because in the Witcher 3 you would get raped by anything with a couple of levels above you.

Rockstars british

Why don't you shills try to play a real RPG for a change

confirmed for never played mass effect 1

>Not a single memorable line in the entire game

But that's wrong.

>GTAV
>better writing and great gameplay

Top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=h5QoKBsDPOg

i love both

>GTA V
>not better writing and great gameplay

Hello theBull94

The writing is mediocre childish edge shit, so no better than Witcher 3.

And yes the gameplay is far far better than Witcher. Every aspect of it is far better

Witcher 3 is miles better but it is not fair to compare a 2015 rpg to a 2010.

Stupid question.

No questing
No leveling
No story branching
No looting/spoils
No inventory to speak of
No crafting
No peddling
No consequence

Oblivion
Took me all of a second, and unlike the Witcher, Oblivion actually is an RPG

>Rockstar shills

Saren was such a great villain, he was nuanced, likable and still managed to be threatening and ultimately nonredeemable.

>GtaV Better than Witcher

t.theBull94

>2015
ok

>Witcher 3 is miles better than New Vegas

Try playing the game. Witcher 3 does literally nothing better than New Vegas. Nothing.

Oh it's far, far better.

All Americans are immigrants, shitdick. The president in Kenyan. Stupid argument.

GTAV writing is actually funny and the pacing is decent. The Witcher 3 is cringe-worthy whenever it tries to come up with a joke and it has the worst pacing in any game I have ever played.

youtube.com/watch?v=vmUJlTMYdEM&ab_channel=TerakJK

>GTA V
>better writing and great gameplay

He redeems himself by shooting himself in the head

>b-b-b-but

>No they aren't, you either cannot aim for shit or don't invest points into them.
Or you're trying to make W3 look as bad as possible by defending games with well-known shit combat like VTMB, especially ranged combat for half the game which just feels downright handicapped. Which one seems more likely, given the rabid hatred towards W3 in this thread?

>Also "Story RPG" is not a genre
So, since it's not on wikipedia, we cannot define things based on common characteristics now? Good to know. Ironically enough, if you search wikipedia, Witcher 3 is classified as an RPG, not as a "barely qualified" RPG. Double-edged sword, I guess.

You are all about bashing the game, but the comparisons you make aren't fitting. I guess VTMB is a 3/10 shit game like W3 because its combat, control, pacing and final part of the game are shit, amirite? It doesn't work like that.

Bait.

There's no winning with you hypocrites.

Those are all wrong.

>GTAV writing is actually funny and the pacing is decent.

>Witcher 3 is better than New Vegas

Explain. New Vegas is an actual RPG for starters

The gameplay in GTAV is objectively good, you cannot seriously dispute that.

Kinda, but he cannot be saved, it's still a tragic history from which there is no escape for him in the end.

>m-m-m-my strawman from one year ago
ok

poleshills are scum desu

>especially ranged combat for half the game which just feels downright handicapped

That's not true either, I never had problems with shooting at any point in the game. You probably didn't got the good weapons early, or you just have shit aiming skill.

If it didn't have solid gameplay, people would not still be playing it so avidly.

The only bait you implying Witcher 3 is a better RPG than New Vegas.

Go on, explain to me what makes Witcher 3 a better RPG than New Vegas

Dialogue options:

Witcher 3
>Geralt can only be some form of neutral
>Zero skill checks

New Vegas
>Everything from lawful, evil and everything in between (neutral)
>Can "Lie", "Use Strength", "Use Speech skill", "Use Perception", "Use Endurance", virtually every skill in the game allows you to manipulate the dialogue system or you can just outright kill whoever you're talking to

Classes:

Witcher 3:
>Can only be some variation of swordsman

New Vegas
>Can be virtually anything you want

Factions:

Witcher 3
>Lel, what factions?

New Vegas
>Legion
>NCR
>Indepdendent
>Powder Gangers
>Fiends
>Khans
>Mr House
>etc etc

Witcher 3 does NOTHING better than New Vegas in terms of RPG mechanics, NOTHING. Witcher 3 is even more watered down than Skyrim

>The gameplay in GTAV is objectively good, you cannot seriously dispute that.

Awful shooting for casuals, cars feel like soap, almost no side activity and quests aside of few shitty mini games, map feels empty and useless, most buildings are just decorations you can't even interact.

Yeah, that's good gameplay.

>b-b-but

>most flies like shit therefore shit is great. Milions of flies can't be wrong.

>Witcher 3 is even more watered down than Skyrim

Hey hey stop there, we don't want them to kill themselves. There is no need to tell the truth so harshly.

>This thread

Holy shit. It is surprising how much time people waste in these non-productive arguments.

So that''s confirm Witcher 3 writing is better? Bottom one looks like written by some underage edgy amerifat who listen to nu metal.

>GTAV
>Awful shooting for casuals, cars feel like soap, almost no side activity

That last one makes it way too obvious you never played the game.

Also most buildings and NPCs in The Witcher 3 are decorations too, you cannot use that as a positive point of comparison.

Shit is nutritional to flies, therefore all flies flock to shit because it benefits them and they enjoy it.

Stop parroting weak analogies.

Surely you, not being a fly, do not like shit then. What has great gameplay to you, user?

>game with set character and set story doesnt have as many options as a free roam game
wow, i have been blown away

>I never had problems
>Because I pretend to never have had problems, the problems don't exist

>played the game a dozen times with nearly every different roleplaying setting each playthrough, know it all by heart
>u just bad, u didn't get the weapons

Yeah, let's just ignore literally every post criticizing VTMB ranged combat over the years and pretend it was serviceable, that'll work.

Witcher started from a bunch of book novels, can't say the same to the other videogames being posted in the thread

This.

In GTA V they're also decorations but can be used for emergent storytelling. There's purpose in the open world in GTA V, Witcher 3 open world is empty of anything except traders going between villages. Monster spawns are like an MMO they have a static area where they spawn and they won't chase you across the world.

>lel, what factions

so you haven't played the game. Not surprised

>"Witcher 3 is a better RPG than Fallout New Vegas"
>No it's not, here's why
>"B-B-B-BUT WITCHER 3 IS BARELY AN RPG SO IT DOESN'T COUNT"

Top jej

Don't make statements that you clearly can't back up.

Also, Witcher 3 is also a free roam game

>Because I pretend to never have had problems, the problems don't exist

I never had problems, you are either inventing them or you are insanely incompetent.

>witcher 3 is good meme

Nice cherrypicking.

youtu.be/SDvMg5bruo0?t=755

>That last one makes it way too obvious you never played the game.

No, but apparently you did. 90% buildings in GTAV you can't even walk into. Basically almost every house or hut in Witcher 3 is explorable. I don't even count number of NPC's and fidelity of the world because I don't want to beat laying dog.

>GTAV
>side quests

My sides are moving on their own

>witcher 3 is bad meme

Tell me the factions that you can side with.

>assassinate Radovid
>Not a faction

Geralt cannot join factions you retard. You can do missions that have unforeseeable consequences that lead other factions in power but you can never explicitly help a faction outside of killing Radovid which isn't even directly attempting to benefit a particular faction as it is simply killing a madman who hates Geralt and his friends (Mages etc).

It's in no way comparable to outright joining factions in New Vegas

Nope. You're using the webm to prove the game is bugged. Prove it still is. Only one posting webms is you. Webm means nothing until you prove it's still like that. Have fun scouring YouTube.

I also know it's not still bugged because I tried doing that during the boss fight when I saw the webm a while ago and it wasn't possible.

>you are either inventing them
So, you choose to ignore everyone's complaints on the game and deny reality, got it.

GTA V
>Can interact with every civilian in the game and kill them

Witcher 3
>Citizens are all overglorified props

Check m8

There are plenty of games on the market. Witcher 3 is a jack-of-all trades, master of none game. I could give you tens of games that handle combat or other things better

>Basically almost every house or hut in Witcher 3 is explorable

Not in the cities, and most huts have nothing.

So does GTAV, it's shit but it's gold to flies (people with shit taste). What's next? Angry Birds and Minecraft are great too?

witcher 3 has less options because you can only play as one role, as geralt but this also means that the game can really focus on that one role and make it incredible.

>Basically almost every house or hut in Witcher 3 is explorable.

Why would you lie like this on the internet? 80% of the houses have a "locked" text whenever you try to open them. Especially in Novigrad. I'm curious to see how many of them you can actually entre

>GTAV
>side quests

It's obvious you haven't played it. GTA V has many story side missions, and tons of activities that actually take advantage of the open world

You are shit at aiming, just admit it, there is nothing to be ashamed.

You don't seem to know how to argue. The only data we currently have on that boss is the webm I provided. Until you prove otherwise, the knowledge we have on that boss is based on the visual evidence I provided.

We don't magically assume that it "suddenly fixed" until you provide evidence that it has been fixed. Learn how to argue instead of resorting to creationist tier "PROVE IT DOESN'T EXIST, LEL" arguments.

>GTAV
>interacting with civilians

They don't even have their own lines just walk forward and backward like some obstacles.
Yes, in cities too.
>and most huts have nothing.
They are explorable, unlike dull GTAV world.

Why are the passive abilities so OP? I've been playing on Death March which is nice, but some of them feel like theyd just make the game too easymode. For example, the one where food restoration effects last 10 minutes or some shit basically negating the need to spend any money besides weapon and armor. Also you can literally just rest to refill your potions. I havent even put points into any of those abilities because im afraid the game will become to easy and uninteresting.

>as geralt but this also means that the game can really focus on that one role and make it incredible.

So it's essentially as much of an RPG as Super Mario then?

"Super Mario has less options because you can only play as one role, as Mario but this also means that the game can really focus on that one role and make it incredible".

Top kek m8

>moving goalposts

eric, simply eric

bull94, the thread

>They don't even have their own lines just walk forward and backward like some obstacles.

What are you even saying?

fact*

>people are only imagining their fun with the game
You must be European.

Where are the dialogues in Super Mario?

I didn't think you had an argument.

Tell me the faction you can join in the game.

>Why would you lie like this on the internet? 80% of the houses have a "locked" text whenever you try to open them.

You what? 90% of them is fully explorable. Like 5% of buildings are actually more than decoration. Did you even played any of those games?

>GTA V has many story side missions

I don't know if you are retarded or just pretending. There is like couple non mandatory side quests where Witcher has like 80hr of them.

Did I also mentioned how fucking small and short GTAV is compared to Witcher?

Top kek

>tfw you can even do a complete pacifist run in Super Mario by avoiding all the enemies
>mfw Super Mario is LITERALLY more of an RPG than Witcher 3

>state well-known fact about VTMB's flawed combat
>u just bad, there's no problem

Literally using ad hominems now, are we? You can do better... I think.

Didn't answer the question

TIL

Quantity =/= Quality

>They don't even have their own lines just walk forward and backward like some obstacles

Holy shit Witcher fanboys why are you lying like this on the internet. GTA V does what Witcher 3 does and it does it better. There are NPC's that are doing activities and they have lines as you walk past them, they have a lot more lines than TW3 which just keep repeating the same one over and over again and you see the same NPC's over and over again in one place , and they keep the same lines over and over again

It also does a lot more than TW3 does, is that civilians react to a lot of stuff you do, and you can kill them.

What game is the one from the bottom?

you can heavily alter that role but you are still going to be a witcher even if you just use magic.

The picture literally shows a dialogue option in the game. I answered it with visual evidence.

way to prove that anti-witcher cunts should fuck off
so fuck off

So why does Witcher 3 make shitposters so scared? Is it that good?

>You what? 90% of them is fully explorably

Why the fuck are you lying. Large majority of the buildings in Novigrad are locked.

>Did I also mentioned how fucking small and short GTAV is compared to Witcher?

Are you really this stupid? GTA V has a lot more side activities, and a lot more interesting side activities.

was this supposed to prove them wrong?

Just as you can heavily alter your role in super mario through the usage of powerups (i.e builds) and avoiding combat (i.e pacifist playthrough).

... I'm not anti witcher, you goon.

>The only data we currently have on that boss is the outdated webm I provided
Yeah, I know.

I'm not saying it doesn't exist, I'm saying it's patched. Not the same thing, but nice false equivalence, Mr. argument master. I'm also not this guy , either. I just agree with him because I beat Eredin like a few months ago and you couldn't stun lock him anymore.

This isn't even taking into consideration that even if it was still bugged your argument still collapses on itself since the webm is a glitch rather than a part of the intended in-game combat, so it doesn't prove the combat is bad like you're trying to argue, it just means there used be a glitch within it. Nobody is arguing Witcher 3 doesn't have glitches. You lose.

Why does Skyrim make Witcher 3 fanboys so scared? Is it that good?

It obviously did.

>GTAV
>quality
>side quests missions are drive from A to B without any characters motivations, story, background
>There are NPC's that are doing activities and they have lines as you walk past them, they have a lot more lines than TW3

Hahaha, Rockstar drones are in full denial today

Why does Witcher 3 attract so much shitposting? Is it that good?

why do all threads about witcher 3 end like this

>I'm saying it's patched

Get me the patch note specifically stating that you can't stun lock that boss.

>I'm also not this guy

Sure thing buddy, why don't you give me a quick paint job edit with you removing the (You)?

I'll tell you one thing you won't be able to do, post within under a minute of the other guy.

you never mentioned anything about joining in your original post you mongoloid. And you can't join fiends or powder gangers.

Just stop. If you dislike W3, that's fine but just reread what you just posted and consider what a faggot you seem like.

>he did it again

>Witcher 3
>quality
>side quests missions are "follow red trails from A to B without any character motivations, story or back ground"

Hahaha, CDPR drones are in full denial today

bloodporno fags are still upset.

hello TheBull94

It's because Cred Forums loves it that there's such a strong counter-fanbase. IIRC the game won a bunch of polls on Cred Forums and it was really praised at the beginning, sometimes admittedly beyond reason, but that caused one of the most obsessive anti-fanbases to form. But yeah, it's definitely a great game at the very least, but you gotta play it for yourself to decide.

I honestly don't know. But I'm fairly convinced that some of the more aggressive witcher haters that have done it for a full year non stop have mental issues (i'm serious, it's that obsessive) and just seeing the name "witcher 3" triggers something inside them.

>Why the fuck are you lying. Large majority of the buildings in Novigrad are locked.

Large majority of buildings in Witcher 3 are explorablle, almost all buildings on GTAV are just decorartion which also looks inferior to ones in Witcher. What is so hard to understand Rockstar shill?

>GTA V has a lot more side activities, and a lot more interesting side activities.

You mean like what?

>you never mentioned anything about joining in your original post you mongoloid

Are you serious?

I literally listed every faction you can join in New Vegas. Why are you literally lying now?

>without any character motivations, story or back ground"
Trying too hard.

Witcher 3 is another game in a long line of games where literally everybody but Cred Forums loves it, but Cred Forums think it's terrible. And even then it's only a small minority, usually the same half dozen people almost every time.

>without any character motivations, story or back ground"
>basically every quest has own story, myths or characters background in it

How can you even talk about game you never even played Ameritard?

>And you can't join fiends or powder gangers

Yes you can

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Powder_Gangers

You can literally join them and help them take over Good springs. You even have a karma counter exclusive to them letting you know if they like or hate you.

You can't join the fiends though.

Are you? Why did you name NV factions that you can't join?

Likewise

>basically every quest has own story, myths or characters background in it

>Me poor son went missing, please go in a random cave and kill a monster you killed a milion times already.

It's just as much "myths" as random GTA shit

Nice try shill

store.steampowered.com/stats/

That's literally the exact same for every GTA V side activity. You made an outright lie so I follow suit. Don't use hyperbole if you don't want it used against you.

The only faction I mistakingly named were the Fiends. Remove them and that's still 6 more factions that you can join relative to the Witcher 3

can we ban all the pole shills now

TW3 shills in this thread are getting as raped as the lore by Ciri

>tfw CDPR cant' even beat post Prime Bioware

Feels bad

I'm not sure the other guy is posting anymore.

>Get me the patch note
Google is your friend.

>inb4 I'm too lazy
If you want something, go and get it.

You also completely avoided replying to the second and more important part of my post, congratulations. We're not even arguing about "shitty" combat at this point, we're arguing about game bugs.

>game describe various myths, large scale politics, information about world, characters motiviations, human-monster relations, morality through side quests
>it's just a son went to cave and kill monster XDDDD

Ameritard, what did I tell you? Play the game before making laughing stock of yourself again.

>not at all biased

>Google is your friend.

Already did and found nothing. You claimed that a patch fixes it, so provide the patch notes because I can't find it.

>The amount of desperation to shitpost ITT

Wew.

Not him, and I love New Vegas but you can't join the Powder Gangers. You can help them, but you don't actually join them and you can't build your character around them because their content ends after the NCR correctional facility quest from Cooke for the other guy I forget his name.

>a shitty afterthought game like Jade Empire is better than games CDPR poured their heart and soul into

Embarrassing

>put new shit in star wars setting
>no source material

?

>because I can't find it.
Keep looking, I believe in you.

im saving this post for the use of future generations

keep reading that dragon age origins is based. any truth to that?

>but you can't join the Powder Gangers

Why are you lying?

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Powder_Ganger

>Powder Gangers encountered at Powder Ganger camps or at random in the Wasteland would initially be hostile towards the player, unless the player receives a positive reputation with the Powder Gangers

Spare me with your "I totally played New Vegas and i'm not just saying this to sound unbias or anything" nonsense, you're simply lying.

>Keep looking, I believe in you.

I'm not doing your arguing for you.

It isn't. Witcher 3 won GOTY, Jade Empire did not :^)

It's a great game , very solid isometric RPG gameplay

Kotor 2

Didn't release in the same year so irrelevant comparison. The only comaprison to be made are the metacritic/user score which have Jade Empire stomping Witcher 1 and 2.

them being non-hostile towards you =/= joining them

Getting a positive reputation =/= joining them. There's a distinction. Can you join Freeside?

>Spare me with your "I totally played New Vegas and i'm not just saying this to sound unbias or anything" nonsense, you're simply lying.
Dude, ask me pretty much anything about New Vegas, something I couldn't find on the wiki.

>Being friendly with them
>wearing their armor
>doing quests for them

You're grasping at straws now.

>OP really likes a game
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
Does anyone here even enjoy video games?

>I-It don't count!

If it was so great it should have won GOTY like Witcher 3. It was awarded so much that Jade Empire looks like joke when you stand both side by side.

You're not doing any arguing at all, evidently.

You're still ignoring it, btw.

Realize you can now play good games ?

>Can you join Freeside

Yes. You're making the mistake of implying these are official groups like the NCR. These are simply territories that the player can absolutely join if they so please.

They even comment saying "You're doing great work around here, keep it up" among other things. You're simply grasping at straws

I'm not arguing Jade Empire vs Witcher 3

I'm arguing Jade Empire vs Witcher 1 + 2

>~500 posts
>~80 regular shitposters from both sides
This is not a typical W3 discussion thread, as you can tell. It's the designated Cred Forums shitposting thread. Notice how many games have been caught in the crossfire and shat on.

Ignoring what? That Witcher 3 has terrible bosses?

You need to prove that it was a glitch and that it has been patched. Go on, i'm not going anywhere :^)

i kept dying to the ghouls right at the beginning of the game over and over again

No you're confusing being liked/accepted by a group with joining them. I'm literally on your side that NV is a better RPG than Witcher 3, but you're wrong on this.

>>Can you join Freeside
>Yes
Now who's gasping at straws? NV doesn't follow the Skyrim/Fallout 4 formula where you can join/become the leader of every group ion the game, which is a good thing.

Again, ama about New Vegas. I love that fucking game. And I also like Witcher 3.

Ignoring that your webm doesn't even prove your original point even if was hypothetically unpatched. It was a game bug.

>the webm showing Witcher 3s awful combat doesn't prove that Witcher 3 has awful combat

There's plenty of webms you could've used to display its arguably questionable combat, you picked an invalid one that depicts a game bug. You fucked yourself.

I wanted Witcher 3 to be good.

Each one of it's many flaws was a dagger trough my heart. I don't think it's even the best Witcher game. I can't believe they messed it up so baddly

>Dragons Dogma
>Dark Souls 1
>Dark Souls 2
>Demon Souls
>Bloodborne

You could've just said from software's stuff instead of acting like you've got a shit ton of games to post. Anyhow this list is irrelevant cuz these are japanese arpg's. They don't play anything like a wrpg's, they're mostly linear, little character interaction, virtually no dialogue choices, etc etc; and there just aren't any wrpg's to compare them to.

>Dark Messiah Might and Magic

This is an actual wrpg and the combat system is great for a first person game but it wouldn't work in the witcher.

>Mount & Blade
Another wrpg with great combat for a medieval siege simulator but fighting fantasy monsters with slow ass realistic swing arcs wouldn't work. You need unrealistic fantasy combat to fit the bill.

>Mass Effect trilogy
I can't even imagine ME combat in the witcher.

i had a dream today where i was a detective and i caught a bad man and brought to my kitchen where my and and my cousin and i tortured him and then i looked out the window and saw a high speed car chase, then the bad man tried to escape but i stabbed him with a kitchen knife and then i woke up

uhh, could you like leave or something...? we're trying to shitpost here

ironically this story is about as relevant to witcher 3 as the rest of the "criticism" from the shitposters in this thread

sounds like the witcher 3 writi- I MEAN STOP FALSEFLAGGING THEBULL94

>Thebull94 has been spamming Witcher threads for over a year every day
>Mods don't do anything