ITT: never explained secrets in video games

ITT: never explained secrets in video games

Other urls found in this thread:

nomads-sotc-blog.blogspot.co.nz/2013_09_01_archive.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>never explained

After you find them all, it's explained.

This

Good job OP

What was it? I just understood it as first humans witnessing destruction of the protheans on Mars.

Let me guess you also didn't have the authority to tell Wrex to back down at Virmire?

How the fuck is Zarya so best?

Not Op, but I did. I fucking made him to back down, then I fucking told that bitch Ashley to stay there and die.
>Who do yuo want to stay? Choose between these two crew members.
>Ashley.
>Are you su-
>Ashley.
>Ok, if that's what yo-
>Cripple, prep the ship and cook the popcorn. We're leaving.

Cool story, bro. Thumbs up, ebin likes.
I'll PM you when someone logs in who gives a fuck.

.t Homo

it talks about how the reapers were always watching over different races in their primitive times.

>first humans
>witnessing anything on mars

That thing in EYE Divine Cybermancy about some of the doors only opening at certain times of the day. Might have just been a translation error.

Ashley was such a cunt.

its a statue
Mystery busted

Seriously, how the fuck does one Doug

>reaper

You mean prothean.

Wait, what part was that? The doors in the HQ?

EYE as a whole is a big fucking mystery. What about that shrine that's tucked way in the back of the HQ? I think you go there at the very last part of the game to meet someone or fight them.

nomads-sotc-blog.blogspot.co.nz/2013_09_01_archive.html
This fucking game

yeah Prothean was watching and even kidnapped some human. They also ate salarian as delicacy and used primitive asari as sex slave

If you do a Jian playthrough, you'll go to that shrine in the final mission and fight Rimanah. I've also heard something about the vent right next to dutch in the cave tutorial level. It takes a long ass time to crawl through but eventually you'll get to some sort of a secret maze.

Wait, what?

this one has already been confirmed

the button dougs

Ah that's right. I think I'm remember the fight with Rimanah. I never did do the vent thing though.

Man, what a weird fucking game. I think it will always stand out in my mind.

Nope, the vent just spits you out the same place you would've ended up if you followed the normal route. Super anticlimactic.

What the fuck was the point of that vent?

It's in the first puzzle to your left in A-6 and spells out the name of the guy who created EL0-HIM.

>If you do a Jian playthrough
You go to shrine on all play troughs.

To waste your time