Sumono hot

Sumono hot.

Even better tied up, I would save her.

I love her pink slutty little outfit.

Would marry, she looks a pretty little submissive housewife.

She`s from Kanamin kitchen, of courses she`s a good cook.

Bump

>Kanamin kitchen
I hate them all

Her southern voice got me all hot and bothered.

At least get her name right, it's Sumomo.

Sumomo actually being a tomboyish farmgirl with a country bumpkin accent was a pleasant surprise.

All of the Kanamin Kitchen girls are hot.

2moe>Nerdnami>Dyke>Kanamin>Sumomo>Tamami

also have a bigger version

>Fucking Kanamin ruins my Velvet Investigation Team groupshots

I will never stop being mad.

At least she has a blue costume so she doesn't stand out that much

You'd think they would have given her more costumes given her importance to the plot.

Or made the other girls of Kanamin Kitchen models to use in certain songs. I want to see them all dance, damn it.

>You'd think they would have given her more costumes given her importance to the plot.
Yeah, that was weird. She has like two costumes in game and three DLC. It's a shame really. The other swimsuit in the artbook looked better than the one they went with too.

what happened to that 2hu's hat

She lost it, clearly.

Very hot!

i want Kanami to beastfeed me!

I want to watch Kanami breast feed you!

Downloaded the undub version of the game... gonna start it next week.

Hope you have fun. It's an enjoyable game, for what it is.

It's a pretty fun dress-up game, they did great with the 3D models and the huge number of outfits.

Foreverially?

Delitzed and loving it.

How come there aren't any new Persona 4 dojins? I thought this shit was really popular in Japan

too bad there's not a lot of songs

There never seemed to be as much as you would have thought there would be. Hell, SMT/Persona as a whole doesn't have as much material for it as you'd think.

Did that person that supposedly ripped all the 3d models ever actually release them?

All I want is Yukiko footjob with her pantyhose on. And Chie buttjob with her spats on. Those characters were specifically designed to do those.

Because no one scans them.

Hopefully Persona 5 gets a lot of dojins. Too bad the girls in that game are ugly as fuck except for the twins.

I don't think so.

Why would you want Persona 5 to get a lot of dojins if you hate most of the characters?

Oh my god.. That's whitchurch high school.. I fucking went there.. NOOOOOOOOO!