What the fuck is this?

What the fuck is this?

I have to login to install drivers now?

Well get to it then

yes
its the new world order

Ask yourself, was this really worth making a thread for?

They actually did it? Nvidia, the absolute madman.

>GoyForce Experience
You deserved it OP

t. underage faggot who can't manually install a driver

>he installed the update

>he doesn't install the drivers manually
>he fell for the GeForce Experience meme
>he fell for the NVidia meme

Ask yourself, why haven't you hung yourself yet?

>I'm a consumerist moron
what did he mean by this?

I read the terms for this, I guess they collect usage data and they claim not to sell personal data. What is the big deal about this?

Don't forget to "like" the new update!

It's unnecessary. Just give users the damn drivers.

Nope, you just have to login to use Geforce Experience which is arguably useless unless you use Shadowplay. In any case, all you need is an nVidia login, which takes 2 seconds to make and doesn't have anything valuable attached to it so you can make some easy as fuck password.

Why don't you just use the websiteto download your drivers? Don't answer that, a rhetorical question.

Oh just log in you fucking loser.

its unnecessary to complain since to prevent the update you just delete the installer executable and the old gforce exp works fine

login to facebok to enjoy our new gimpforce drivers goy! you'll love the performance drop you get with your new 3.5GB ram card !

>never install geforce experience
>???
>profit
please end yourself

Is there any reason besides shadowplay to use the Geforce experience ?

automation for plug and play mouthbreaters

You know in your heart the true answer.
of course not

>hung
The past tense of the word hang as an execution is hanged. Hang yourself

It's actually better not to use it at all, since it fucks up with games.
I dont need another app running in background since i have enough neurons to check nvidia site for driver upfdate once in a month, not that hard.

>images.duckduckgo.jpg

No troll is this good. You're fucking retarded.

Don't get so hung up over it, user.

Even then old versions work just fine.

Considering OBS exists, there's zero reason to use that pile of shit.

>I have to login to install drivers now?
You can still download them from their website retard, so no.
Also this has been known for fucking months

Don't you fucking tell me what to do, you're not my dad!

just use your throw away accounts and be done, for fcks sake.

They are discontinuing to release drivers independently

no they're not

Even if you use NVENC with OBS, OBS creates overhead and overhead means input lag. Anyone recording or streaming FPS, fighters or any other game that requires tight input requires Shadowplay because it's the only recording method on the market that grabs frames straight from the buffer and records with 0 CPU cycles and no overhead.

>he's not using a dedicated streaming pc
look at this retard

they are, they made a press announcement about it around the same time geforce experience matured a bit

Thankfully, I'm not of the skill level or regularly playing the types of games that would require that edge case.

Actually, any method you would use to capture video to send to the streaming PC would add overhead as well, even using an additional DVI output in mirror mode adds to the GPU's workload.

That's why Shadowplay is superior. Not only does it have the smallest amount of latency, but it's free.

Still little reason to add a significant CPU usage while playing games just to fit into some contrarion meme.

If you care so much why are you installing bloatware instead of just downloading it from the website anyway?

As opposed to what you fucking retard?

My problem with OBS is that there's no overlay to indicate when I'm recording and when I'm not.

I have to have it sit on my 2nd monitor, but it's easier to just use shadowplay.

>mfw never spend more than $130 on a gpu
>mfw don't put all of my game budget into my pc
>mfw I use linux anyway

Also can't record footage 1080p60 in OBS without the end result frameskipping like hell.

Where's the press announcement then? It shouldn't be hard to find since press announcements are supposed to be broadcast and shared by the press.

then why don't you go check their press announcements then, you dense tard

Because it doesn't exist? The burden of proof lies with the accuser.

> It shouldn't be hard to find since press announcements are supposed to be broadcast and shared by the press.

You took upon the burden by declaring "that's easy"

if it's easy, then do it yourself you entitled piece of shit.