Was VtM: Bloodlines the last good vampire-themed video game we got?

Was VtM: Bloodlines the last good vampire-themed video game we got?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QR9sny-DEM8
youtube.com/watch?v=kWP4F8X9Sg0
vtmb.wikia.com/wiki/Yukie
youtu.be/NI_fgwbmJg0
store.steampowered.com/app/280600/
youtube.com/watch?v=W37ceXXUc-8
youtube.com/watch?v=aUjyGO6X2yM
youtube.com/watch?v=AYhZXkwJWFc
youtube.com/watch?v=VUke-mTK3ds
youtube.com/watch?v=b5uQp2VM5nQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QwluntMByJY
youtube.com/watch?v=FBxswTTl9vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would you start a VTMB discussion thread without a recognizable vtmb-related picture?

Because this is clearly a discussion about all vampire games, and an inquiry as to whether or not there are OTHER games besides V:tM B in the last decade that contain vampires.

Bloodrayne 3 never ever

Because this is a discussion about vampire-themed games, not just Bloodlines.

Adventures of Van Helsing was great. If that counts, even.

Fair enough, I'm just used to seeing lots of varying ways of making a vtmb thread so I just assumed this was a more "out there" vtmb thread. Ignore my comment.

It's okay, user, no harm done.

Betrayal ruined the series for everyone

Isolated

The games were shit regardless.
Made these videos to demonstrate how shit the combat mechanics are in a "funny" way. That said I wouldn't mind a new BR game as long as it's more than just shovelware combat. BR had amazing graphics for it's time, and I still like certain aspects like the bump mapping and rayne's outfit. Hoping they bring that feeling back.
youtube.com/watch?v=QR9sny-DEM8
youtube.com/watch?v=kWP4F8X9Sg0

I thought Betrayal was getting a sequel?
I figured those two games were made to "test the waters" to see if fans want another 3d Bloodrayne

I immensely enjoyed Bloodrayne 2 when it came out, loved everthing about it. Extra costume are fucking ballin.

They probably didn't have the budget for a 3d game. That much is clear from the flash game aesthetics of the 2d games. At least the combat mechanics were better, but still fairly shallow.

I would like to mention Legacy of Kain:Blood Omen and Blood Omen 2 were vampire games too, and they were not bad

>implying VtM: Bloodlines is actually a good game
TOP KEK

but it was, it is almost universally recongized as good vampire game, and good World of Darkness game

>god awful combat
>good game
Pick one

>Laura Bailey making moaning and sucking noises
Wew, i bet that shit would never fly nowadays, I know she'd do recordings of it again, since she don't give a fuck but Devs wouldn't dare put that in a game.

Second game was a lot of fun, first one was okay but I only liked the first level, too much focus on Nazi shit for the rest of the game.
She has this 90's charm vibe going for her and her games that somehow leaked through the 2000's, probably thanks to Matrix popularity. Not a fan of 90's era but shit like this, like something from an image comic or Darkness, Dawn or Witchblade is something I've liked about that era, just pure 90's cheese and style. Same goes for VtM.

This game gave me a biting fetish.

>not liking nazi vampires doing demonic summonings
The atmosphere of the third act was GOAT

because it is adventure game you fuckwit
you also think tetris sucks because it has bad combat?

Holy shit that's a cool bloodrayne image, never seen it.

>asks if vtmb is the last good vampire game we got
>posts bloodrayne

LEL THIS, VTMB got NOTHING on Souls series xDD

the kain games are only good for their story and voice acting. Gameplay has always been all over the place. The cancelled blood omen game from a few years ago copied bamham combat. While the older ones were zelda and dmc inspired.

Gameplay was questionable if you took them as some kind of hack n slash games which they weren't.
The only game that tried to be that and failed miserably was Defiance, the rest of the games were good for what they were, BO2 being the weakest.

Blood Omen 2 just seems unplayable for me on PC. Shit either crashes, or dialogue doesn't trigger, which means there's no way to progress through.

Damn shame really, I need some vamp action

emulate ps2 versions, they look and play literally the same, framerate is high as fuck too.

It's from some comic, I think. Or just game artwork that was colored by a fan.

>tfw had a girl that liked biting/hickies in high school
> loved pushing my face in between her tits

Those were the days

Rayne is sexualized to high hell

>rayne will never jump on you, use you as a meatshield and then suck you dry

>ps2 versions
I forgot there was a PS2 version
Holy shit I just remembered there's still this old stall that sells PS2 and Gameboy shit
Guess I'll emulate it then but if that stall is still there and they have Blood Omen 2 I'm buying it. Time to dust off the old PS2

What seems to be the problem?

The comic is animu style though, maybe it's game artwork

Do you Bloodrayne games work on modern systems?

Blood Rayne 1 was great fun witha cheat that made you cut off any body part in a single hit.
Second felt pretty irredeemable.

both ran on my windows 7 machine

Good to hear

I recommend soft modding your PS2 via the memory card method. Its not complicated and then you can LAN cable your ps2 to your computer and just run PS2 iso's off your pc's hard drive. I can tell you for a fact that LOK shit works just fine. And virtually no loading times since network is ten times faster than shitty dvd drive.

Aren't vampire the epitome of sexuality regardless of gender?

Thanks for the assist user, will do

Any news about Vampyr ?

The gameplay trailer wasn't very good but a game with vampires in a Victorian setting is not something we get often.

Gameplay is questionable regardless because it's shallow shit. The things you have to do are boring or a chore because it has no depth.

>Any news about Vampyr ?

None.

They just keep showing the same footage, over and over, ever since E3.

Hell, they don't even have their site for the game fully up.

This is going to be, ultimately, a forgettable game, just like Remember Me.

Game looks very brutal for the developer of LiS
Very unexpected

Don't know why but vampyr reminds me of this old ps1 game where you fought monsters with a staff in a similar looking city

>bloodrayne 2 mods

Vampyr looks reasonable combat mechanics wise. Probably not too deep but interesting nonetheless.

What game are you speaking of, I can't seem to remember anything like it.

Wait I remember! Nightmare creatures. Loved that game.

there's a sequel too

Just watch a video of it, that's the one!

Yeah, but I never liked it as much. At the time at least. Never took another look at it from a more technical gameplay standpoint. Might be fun to experiment with.

I don't know what this means

From the guy's expression I think it means something like you got it man. He doesn't look angry or something.

I got it on my PS3

But that was the only one with combat that WASN'T complete shit.

who is the semen demon second from the right?

They have vampires in Total War Warhammer and at least the game gave us a new vampire waifu Vampire-chan.

vtmb.wikia.com/wiki/Yukie

Yukie

Yukie

Yukie

Yukie

Yukie

youtu.be/NI_fgwbmJg0

Nah, Betrayal was the best one.

Why must you remind me

Sorry, I missed that. Who is she?

My little sister

She's a japanese hunter going after a giant fish creature. She also helps you during the ming xiao part in the end.

I know nobody is going to agree with me on this but Vampire Rain was an underappreciated survival horror stealth game with vampires that are actually the monsters they are supposed to be, not the bunch of whores and fags that everyone else does.

And by underappreciated I mean it was okay, not great but certainly not "the worst fucking game ever made" like so many people who haven't even so much as beaten the tutorial love to claim.

Anime.

>She also helps you during the ming xiao part in the end
Wat? Is that from infamous unofficial patch?

I don't know, never helped yukie in the basic version, only found out about her after my third time re-playing the game.

It's probably plus feature, in basic patch she's only involved in her quest.

new VtM vidya game when?

does this game have fun speedruns?

No

>Speedrunning games
Leave and never come back.

It should be set in a world where BBS is the only form of internet to ever exist. It'll go to shit when vampires start giving you missions through fangbook or vampirefreaks.

Bloodrayne is very problematic game for modern standarts. VtMB is too

Somewhere in the near distant future. Paradox said they would do a game(and a bunch of other shit no one cares), they've even got the assets from the dead mmo.

new good VtM vidya game when?

never, you cant make a vtm good game in these times

Soon. I hope it's a dark ages one, I want to play as a Cappadocian or as LaSombra without being tied to the Camarilla x Sabbat conflict.

I opened it guys. I thought I would get an ending where I controlled LA. I should have listened to Beckett;-;

>Actually thinking it was an Antediluvian/Methuselah

If it was actually that old, the elder top dog vampires would've snatched and diablerized it before the prince or the PC could catch wind of its disappearance, let alone have some face-to-face time with the sarcophagus.

Honestly I had no idea what was in there but I didn't want to let the Prince have the key

>the scene where the Nazi bites her armpits in the second movie
I know the movies weren't great, but damn if this scene didn't get me going

It was someone ghoul mummified. Besides why would you want to open something that killed a whole ship and left no trace?

Who killed the people on the ship? Maybe jack or driver?

Improved graphics is all vtmb need so we can see VV in glorious details

Jack, it was one of his pranks. He made it all just to laugh a bit and weakening camarilla presence.

Obsidian is working in a new IP with some of the devs of Bloodlines. I think Obsidian and Paradox are working in a new VtM game, but with wath setting?

I'm still trying to figure out why a woman in a video game being sexy is a bad thing. I've listened to all of the feminist rhetoric over it, and the only conclusion I've come to is that some people just get annoyed when sexy woman exist in stuff.

They say it promotes the culture of rape and objectification, making women feel less safe.

I remember when ACS was teasing a new Bkoodrayne game but it just turned out to be a localization of Betrayal, such a huge let down. At least we got this beautiful artwork though.

Screw new game. There needs to be an anime.

Oh, so it's just buzzwords. Nothing wrong with being sexualized: most of the people haven't even that

Women will never be safe so long as there are women

there is a bloodlines inspired dungeon crawler on steam, forgot the name, it have positive reviews

related to this thread:

dumped my bloodrayne and V:tMB 34 here.

They just feel insecure, that's all
I dont see sexualization in vidya is bad thing at all, but as fan-service no matter ridiculous the sexualization is.

there it is store.steampowered.com/app/280600/

Bloodlust Shadowhunter

It's okay, very clunky

But is it worth playing

Vampire Rain is hot garbage. Stop being such a contrarian faggot

>tfw no vampire sucking blood off my dick

Wouldn't sucking blood THROUGH your dick be more exciting?

Blood on my dick implies that.

That's the attitude that gave us Betrayal

youtube.com/watch?v=W37ceXXUc-8

Well I mean the vampire qt wouldn't have to bite your dick to suck the blood. She would use it as a straw into your blood pool.

Wasn't there a VtM novel were that happened with some Giovanni?

Yep.

And it wasn't pleasant at all, given that Giovanni's embrace is literally the opposite of what it's like for everyone else: endless agony instead of bliss.

I don't want to be that guy. but if a vampire is sucking blood through your dick, you can say bye to your erection. You know, no blood, no erection

Still pretty hot.

You just did the same to my erection.

But your heart keeps pumping blood there. You just lose blood and can't hold it forever. But you can hold it some time.
Just imagine getting blood sucked while cuming.
I bet it feels amazing.

That's now how the human body works, or penis.

You ignorant shit.

Go back to human health 101 ffs.

>daily reminder that there will never be another Vampire: the Masquerade game

Still remember that nip girl after the boss fight
>Thanks for the help, Demon.
>Yeah, I bet you're glad that guy wasn't a tentacle monster, huh?

So good.

>blood goes away
>blood goes in

How about you stab yourself with one of these while rock hard and tell me how it goes.

You fucking retard.

What a cuck

You do understand that the circulatory system is pressurized, right?
The dick is just some flesh and a bunch of blood vessels that expand because of the additional blood flowing in there.
Which means that if you drain the blood vessels, you go soft.

Retard.

literal idiots

>Of course that conjures up images in everyone's head of [a] vampire that jumps on people's, uh, y'know, jumps on them and starts sucking their blood, and is straddling them - ugh. For this round out we decided we wanted to do something slightly more sophisticated.

>This is the same kind of bitchy Rayne. . .

And it only gets worse.

>Her bust is a little more reasonable.
Fucking...kill yourself.

>not thinking with your dick
fucking literal nerd faggot

>Most torrent sights dead or deprecated.
>can't get a torrent of this.

Well shit.

Really user?

>ever trusting the ruskies
not today friendo

Rutorrent?

It's called rutracker since several years ago.

You're missing out.

I KNEW IT

I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON THEY SURGICALLY REMOVED EVERY BIT OF PULP FUN FROM BLOODRAYNE.

FUCK WAYFORWARD.

>tfw I fapped to the sex scenes in the bloodrayne movie

>Pinned guy to the wrought Iron bars while she rode him

Nigga, you ain't the only one.

I don't want a dungeonm crawler, what was interesting about VTM were the RP mechanics.

I honestly don't understand people like him.

Why bother getting involved with BloodRayne if you fundamentally disagree with the way the character acts or looks?

Because we have to fix problematic busts and women acting 'sleazy'. That's the only way women will be respected, is if a man stops portraying women in any other light than strong, independent, and with a reasonable bust!

They seek out these things, they feel like they are in a cultural war.

>Why bother getting involved with BloodRayne if you fundamentally disagree with the way the character acts or looks?

I know most of Cred Forums is either underage or NEET but surely you are still aware of the fact that work rarely involves choice of assignment. You work on what your boss tells you to work on.

I know most of your brain is mush, or just not there, but sure you are still aware of the fact that when you do work for your boss, your boss needs to approve the work you've done in order for it to pass?

I want that as poster.

BloodRayne had surprisingly memorable villains.

And? What's your point?

It's fucking Bloodrayne, it's not exactly sacred material. The company was offered a contract and they took it, I'm sorry they didn't think pathetic virgin pandering is a high priority.

Go to bed, Anita, you've been triggered enough today.

The only think I'm seeyan is titties b0ss

Nazi Nurse! the 1st two games had it's finger on pulse of fetish fuel.

I know a guy who had the bloodrayne logo tattood all over his chest, thick full black ink. I wonder if his taste in videogames has improved, and he now realizes his dreadful mistake. He'll never be able to remove that shit.

>I wonder if his taste in videogames has improved, and he now realizes his dreadful mistake.
What should he have played instead?

>all those girls with quake logo tattoo on lower back or neck

He could get it covered up with a tattoo of whatever game he's playing now.

>Swedish Paradox SJWs in charge of VtM

The only one who is triggered here is the one who gets angry when a video game isn't sexually suggestive.

I don't care either way, I just want it to be fun.

I wouldn't say they're SJW. Expect DLC out the ass though.

It's too large for that.

Not played, play. In 2016 bloodrayne is barely passable for single playthrough. I mean I got a good laugh out of it, but other than that it isn't very impressive.

Majestco simply mismanaged Bloodrayne at every turn, from just trying to make a quick buck with the movies by selling out to worst production studio on Earth or killing the IP off by hiring a developer who should never been given the key simply because they're know for nostalgia bait and working cheap

Bloodlines wasn't that good. Flawed gem at best.

(You).

Post a better vampire. Protip you can't.

>Not played, play.
Uh. No. It's
>What should he have played instead [of Bloodrayne]?

What are you talking about? Bloodrayne was a piece of shit franchise from the very beginning regardless of how hot the main character is.

Here's your (You)s, please let us talk about a game instead of just trying to bait us.

Never. If it ever happened, it'd be fucking VTR. How much you want to bet they'll include the fucking vampire menstrual blood perk too? Seriously, why the fuck did they leave that in, in the second edition of VTR?

I'm not correcting you on your language. I meant that nowadays there are better things to play. Back in the day bloorayne was the shit.

not bait

18+ please

It would be VtM. VtR and the rest of CofD is tabletop only, they might actually axe CofD since Paradox and the swedes hate it.

>Bloodrayne is a mature game for mature gamers

Now this is getting really sad...

What's the edgiest vampire game Cred Forums?

He does not get the character at all.

Why wouldn't they try to push their newest product, that's actually getting new material, instead of one they're not even actively making?

Butcheress's last name was Bathory-Mengele.

That is the pulpest surname for an evil nazi vampire doctor bitch in history.

Theyre still releasing 2nd editions of the CofD, and as they can be sold as PDF's bringing down costs, so I dont see why they would.

And while the 'big 3' gameline's CofD versions are devisive, all the others except Beast or Mummy are well liked.

I only tend to boot up Bloodrayne 2 nowadays to fap to the goth bitch enemies with the short skirts and great asses from the first level.

I enjoy the series though.

Why would you ever not want to focus purely on Swordstab Immortalius Mcgee?

the one game that needs an HD remaster is only one that doesn't get one

That is a very stupid name, I have to say.

There's something really sexy about her face and her expression.

donald_duck_having_an_erection.mp4

Busty beatiful women that are comfortable with their sexuality aren't real, but vampire super anti heroes are real and chopping limbs off is sophisticated

Oh, because no one likes it. Seriously, everyone except for the fags in /CofD/ on /tg/ hates it.

>DYNAMIC
>POLE
>COMBAT

>Bloodrayne 2 ends with Rayne caught in the middle of a war between robo-suited human mystic secret society warriors and many different clans of vampires in a world fighting back against vampire post-apocalyptia
>Wayforward gives us this lifeless garbage tinpot Castlevania wannabe cuhrazy wannabe shit game
I will never, EVER forgive them for this.

She looks super fucking pissed all the time though.

>fucking Vlad recruiting me for his fucking army
>I was supposed to go to a ball this evening
>fucking dress is gonna get ruined
>cheap bastard couldn't even spare me a shield
>these undead are too cold
>the skeletons rattle too loud
>I wish I was at home pretending to be an aristocrat
>fucking Vlad

by the Cred Forumsamp bros is there any hope for this game or does the Mass Effect Dialogue Wheel, and Last of Us crafting system, mean Vampyr is Dead on Arrival?

I'll give it a chance

The core 3 are divisive, Beast is awful and Mummy is never brought up, but the rest of the games are reasonably well liked.

I'M ALIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

All of that is fine.
What will most likely be the spike in the heart of it, will be that the combat is shitty.
A power trip is usually fueled by contrast. Most likely the mechanics will be contrast less, like The Order or Bahham

I'll give the weird animations a pass and the game a chance because I enjoyed LiS....when it's cheaper of course.

So Vampire, Mage, and Werewolf are divisive, Beast is terrible, and no one talks about Mummy. The rest (Promethean, Changeling, Geist, would you count Demon?) are good. That's not really a good record.

Going so far as to call it "good", that's kind of a stretch, but it's probably the best of the bunch that we have

i think what makes bloodlines so good is just world of darkness in general
world of darkness is probly the best supernatural fiction that exists.

Because V:tR isn't Paradox's newest product, it's Onyx Path's.

I really liked BR1's movements and maps. BR2 was a letdown in those aspects.

That said, BR1-2 has always been biting simulators because the combat system has always been too shitty to deal with.

>SJWs in charge of ruining franchises

>vampire menstrual blood perk
What's that? I'm not familiar with the new stuff.

The first level was such a boredom.

what if Eidos Montreal takes the mantle? They're the closest so far to be competent enough to replicate the formula in modern aaa game development, and they're really good at side quests and hub worlds which is the best parts of vtmb imo

I have downloaded the demo several times over the years just to fap to it. I wonder if my friends on Steam notice?

Why not get the full game and DL the nude mods?

no, fuck off, eidos montreal is trash

There's a merit called Undead Menses. It lets you bleed from your cunt.

There's lore about Gangrels using UM to leave special messages. Not joking.

Who else would be up for the task?
Current devs, not dream teams.

literally nobody. no dev whas the balls to make a game like VTMB, no matter who picks it up its gonna get cucked to hell

You're talking about Legacy of Kain Dead Sun? I have mixed feelings about that one, on one hand it looks like it would have had the best gameplay out of any of the LOK game; on the other hand, FUCK YOU VAMPIRE!

youtube.com/watch?v=aUjyGO6X2yM

Japan wouldnt give a fuck, but they would probably ruin it in other ways.

yes. i don't care for it desu. where is kain?

That looks nice, why was it cancelled?

>its gonna get cucked to hell

PLEASE fuck off. V:tMB wasn't good solely because it included big titty bitches like Venus and Jeanette, and if their absence would ruin the game for you you're a goddamned idiot.

(You)

what movie was this 1 from

Eastern Promises.

A rising star in the russian mafia essentially figures out a way of getting his cake & eating it too. While also serving the FSB in their case against a figurehead of the London Branch of said Mafia.

It's actually pretty good. Literally just finished watching it.

Yer' gonna want to find a subtitle file for the russian language in it tho. or play through VLC so you can manually force the subtitles they provide in the torrent.

Why does the cat have a human hand? Is that thing?

>VST vids for kusoge
Got any more?

>BR1
>no recovery time anywhere
>movement is free during any action
I actually liked that. Makes the game less stiff. Also liked the bigger maps compared to BR2.

Too bad the rest is actually shit, with no hitstun being the worst culprit.

>kusoge
What is kusoge?

I also have one for Bujingai,
youtube.com/watch?v=AYhZXkwJWFc

And one for the yakuza 0 demo which isn't really the same style
youtube.com/watch?v=VUke-mTK3ds

You think I should do more?

Literally "shitty game".

Just an umbrella word to encompass good-but-obscure games, bad games, so-bad-it's-funny games.

never played more than an hour of betrayal but it played better than the shit before it. why is it hated? in b4 muh titty monstress

Combat isn't good. Plot is some silent, dour mess. The weird backflip short-hop midair is probably the worst attempt to add fiddly "skill" to a jumping mechanic I've ever seen.

Also the art style is gay. In part because no tits.

Oh. Yeah it was always a joke. I do admit that I tried to get /cgg/ to be more open about different action games as long as you could do technical shit in them. It didn't really work.

>CK2 lets you rape women and castrate little boys
>EU4 explicitly has a button to ethnically cleanse primitives

Nah.

Maybe not, Pillars' DLC scheme wasn't egregious was it?

>They explicitly ban a mod that sets only whites in Stellaris
I'm willing to meet in the middle on this, but they will be suspect now and forever because of that.

youtube.com/watch?v=b5uQp2VM5nQ

so it's hated because no tits, got it

>tfw checkmated

Tits are extremely important a female vampire without large breasts isn't a proper vampire.
The same goes for normal women

Source on the image. I never knew tohru nishimaki was so popular.

It was apparently because the author posted links to Cred Forums channels though, last I recall they let him reupload once he got rid of those, and similar mods up at the same time were unmolested. Though yeah it was pretyy faggy of them.

Also, what exactly is overly anti-SJW about VTMB? Other than the designs for a handful of female characters. I can't recall very well since I last played two years ago

Shame.

I like seeing kusoge pushed to its limits. They make for gold comedy.

Beyond tit girls, there's not a lot overtly anti-SJW, but you also have to realize the atmosphere of pro-SJW crap is a lot more pervasive and pernicious than just "no objectionable content, rainbow team of heroes of all colors except white." The SJW mindset costs us a lot more than just having to deal with front page games journalism stories about gay/trans characters. It costs us interesting/fun storytelling of all shapes and styles.

>BloodRayne games had big jiggly tit cheatcodes

Those were the days.

I hated the second game though. Too much tricky platforming which I don't enjoy.

>BR2
>tricky platforming
What are you talking about?

Yeah it's really fun to try and do stuff in them. No matter how shit a game is, it's always a surprise what you can do in them and it always makes me appreciate them more.

Why there is no bloodrayne 3?

because no fun allowed.

I will admit the one thing I hated in BR2 was how much effort you had to put into topping off your three meters. Enemies had to be drained for ammo, rage, AND HP. It was so tedious.

But the game actually gave you free meters with the amount of enemies it threw you at. Plus, the only times you'd use ammo are with a very few bosses.

Because having fun is haram, also platforming is ded in "mature" games.

Well yes but you weren't actually thinking about how much fun it was to kill enemies you were constantly trying to top off

I'LL WEAR YOU LIKE LEDERHOSEN

That will never, ever not be funny.

I have to confess that I got a stiffy when I watched the nazi bitch get killed by her weird spine monsters.

She's the reason i have both nurse and nazi fetishes

FUCKING BLOODRAYNE THREAD!
MUH NIGGAS!

I never noticed until just now but the OO in Bloodrayne is tits.

It's also the brimstone society symbol.

AKA Fuck Wayforward thread

tfw rayne will never jump on your back and suck all your blood then decapitate you

>liked br1
>get br2
>mfw seeing rayne in better graphics and that dress

Isn't it a bit too phallic to be tits?

It's clearly a paizuri.

Eidos Montreal make good games.
Their overlords Square-Enix are the ones that ruin the games by chopping them up in their demand for tacked on DLC fuckery.
Learn how developers and publishers work together before posting dumbshit opinions.

How easy is the companion mod install/run for vtmb?

Therese companion sounds pretty intriguing.

I have never seen this before and this guy is at this moment literally my least favourite person in the whole world

Holy fuck shitters like that should not be let near video games what the hell man

It's a dick between tits.

>tfw lost all my Bloodrayne webms

Guess I'll have to go through it again and make some new ones

Don't want to sound like a fag but i'm okay with this.

This doesn't make any sense.
I masturbate to trap shit and I still want Rayne to jump on me and suck me dry while I feel her massive tits on my back.

It's thead cutting off part that doesn't sit well with me. Might be okay depending on your kinks.

Can't wait for them.

Thanks user.

Have you even played an LoK game?
Praise the Elder God this abomination never came to be.

This was a great long and chill thread, guys, thanks for the memories.
Bloodrayne talks are so rare nowadays that these once in a blue moon threads are a nice treat for a big be fan.
Sorry for hijacking your vtmb thread, op.

>tfw br2 keeps crashing

>tfw lots of slavic cosplayers still doing rayne.
Time to hit that russian bride site.

hi my name is gary and I fuck vampires

I need to play BR2 again. See if it's really terrible.

Remember, Paradox had a survey after they bought the rights for VTM.

You fuckers had better had filled it out

Are there any recent titty action games similar to bloodrayne?

I actually just finished it last week.

Playing it like it's biting simulator works better than as a traditional action game.

>Sorry for hijacking your vtmb thread, op.
It was never about VtMB, rather it was about vampire games in general. I bet there would be more discussion if the games ran properly.

Wasn't that survey about Tranny? Or was it another one that I wasn't told about?

Onechanbara Z2 Chaos is quite good. The combat is almost fun enough to be called an appropriately cuhrazy game.

The senran games are good for tits and waifus but the combat is barely musou tier.

Saints row 3 and 4 kinda?
Bayonetta
Xblades
Ninja gaiden games with ayane and other DOA characters guest starring.

Not recent but compared to bloodrayne its pretty recent.

The last games I played that brought back Bloodrayne feels as far as combat were last gen WET and Bullet Witch

Bullet witch, holy shit yes, despite being shitty, it had its cool moments, like raining down a meteor shower and collapse skyscrapers .

>The combat is almost fun enough to be called an appropriately cuhrazy game.
It tries to be such a game in the most lazy way possible. I dislike it fully.

Bamham
Blades of Time
Dragon's Crown
Drakengard 3
Dynasty Warriors 8
Heavenly Sword
Lightning Returns
Lollipop Chainsaw
Remember Me
Resident Evil 6
Sunset Overdrive
Tenchu Z
Velvet Assassin

Not all of them are actually good, but hey.

They didn't think a new Legacy of Kain game would sell since it's an old franchise and not a well known one at that. Instead they took what they had and turned it into Shadow Of Mordor

Resident Evil 6?
Really?

>tfw no lollipop chainsaw "remaster" for current consoles or PC port.
Life is suffering.

If you count fighting games, then:
DOA5LR is the obvious choice
USF4 and SF5
MK9, but not X
Soul Calibur 4 and 5
Tekken 5DR, 6 and Tag 2 (Tag 2's roster is bigger, but 6 has better unlockable costumes)
KOF14
Skullgirls

Waifus in RE6 all got bodies built for sex.

Adjust all the FOV camera settings to 15 in the main menu and enjoy the view. It may be more ass-focused than titties, but still. Also, there are plenty of crawling segments.

Yeah, if you take it like that

Damn, I'm surprised someone actually gave this a shot.
youtube.com/watch?v=QwluntMByJY

What's the best Bloodrayne game? Bloodrayne 2?

1 and 2 were fantastically mediocre

That's pretty good. Too many flashy effects but looks like how I'd imagine a BR3.

There's just something about these types of games. Onechanbara, Bloodrayne, Bullet witch. They are no where near the best of their respective game types but deserve a spot of their own. Sort of like cheesy B action films or Russ Meyer and Andy Sidaris movies. Cheesecake and guns. There are far not enough of these types. I fear we'll see even lass as time goes on and PC bullshit continues.

I guess I should start something in unreal engine.

2 is slightly better than 1.

Dracula was basically the 50 Shades of its day.

>tfw you remember playboy did a spread of video game girls.
Also MTV music videos before machinima/SFM
youtube.com/watch?v=FBxswTTl9vk

Put this with BR1's exploitable movements and semi-linear big maps.