Who are the best videogame couples?

Who are the best videogame couples?

>E-Celebs

You need to be at least 18 to post here, kiddo.

Fat people need to kts

dumb frogposter

The ones you make in Sims

>those mexican texico genes

Thats a man right

>kts
typo for kys ? or is it something else

I want to suck her toes.
Do you think he takes advantage of her often? Forcing her to have sex when she isn't in the mood? Do you think he fucked her ass without her consent?

Toasty and Ouya

>what is reflective pronouns agreeing with the subject
kys

kill thy self

whatsaid.

BREAK THE CONDITIONING! USE THAT THING BETWEEN YOUR EAR, oh wait..

Johntron and Erin. Everyone in Cred Forums loved the man romance

Who the fuck is that jew rat in the middle?

And then Arin went full jew and replaced the fucker and drove grumps into the ground

Poor Jon

James and elyse

I urm...

I think it might be the other way round user, she's made jokes about Phil not exactly being the best 'giver' when it comes to love making.

Plus, its quite obvious she's cheating on him.

>cheating on the king

She hardly puts out. There've been times where she sat on the bed naked, and Phil was only allowed to sit and masturbate to her.

boogie's wife and his best friend :^)

Those two gay StarCraft II casters are the best couple

Its alright, she's told boogie he's a fagbuddy.

Boogie's qualms are perfectly settled...

Brianna Wu and Frank Wu

Bugged hypergamy mechanics

>Plus, its quite obvious she's cheating on him.
Damn. You got the full story?

She looks like Ja/ck/

She's always taken an interest in black fellas

Considering how fucking long it takes Jon to make a video these days an their overall poor quality humor-wise, I'd presume that he was the one who bitched out of GG by disguising his laziness with ambition.

The weak should fear the strong

Its basing off my own observations.

She's incredibly off with Phil, you can tell in playthrough they do together, constantly moaning at him, and anything she says Phil normally ignores her.

Always sounds like there is tension between the two. Also, she works a proper job now instead of selling soaps, so she's quite obviously meeting new people, and even if she isnt cheating now, she will be.

Just think about it, you've got a boyfriend who all he does is sit at home and play video games for nearly every single day of the week par one day they actually go out. I can imagine she's dying for some attention, and with Phil not giving out. I can promise you she'll seek it from another guy.

You have legitimate problems man

What is she? She clearly isn't white. She looks a bit middle eastern... Maybe indian mixed with white genes

Speculation from autistic SoK-types, don't think too much into it.

They're both total losers and quite literally only have each other, it's actually quite sad until you remember what awful people they are.

Not really, nothing he said was outlandish or unreasonable.

You would be amazed how many women become doormats for shit people user.
Ive seen it before and its fucking sad that they just get stuck in the routine of it all.

Irish-german

I'm an expert.

John Flynt and Frank Wu

Fuck off, no she isn't.
Unless her german-irish descendants are middle eastern immigrants I fucking call bullshit on your crap

Elyse and Joel were the real couple

Damn, time hasn't been kind to Pat Travers.

She said it herself. Up to you if you wanna believe it or not

Is that Andy Dick?

Thats true I could totally be wrong, she's been with him a while, but that was back in Connecticut and he was making good money back then. Now they're in Seattle, and he's making less and less money.

Balthier and Fran
fuck off with your non-video game literally who shit

I doubt she will leave him, I think she knows deep down he is the only one that will put up with her shit since she is literally worse than him when it comes to being a smug fuck knowitall.
Both of them just sit in the house and have literally times when they meet up to eat then they just fuck off back to their own things.
DSP is an island man, he is at the point where he doesn't give a shit anymore about friends or even women he just wants to do what he wants to do which is make money and buy dumb shit.

Brianna Wu and her fag lover

And the source is where...?

I'll give it time, depends how well she does with her job. Meeting new people and such may change her, or just push her back to Phil. I dont know how he's got through life, he doesnt really care about anyone else, the only few friends he had in recent years were John Rambo and that other random guy and they've all ditched him because he was greedy as fuck and couldn't care less about them.

I'm honestly surprised he hasn't gone into depression yet, he's said he drinks pretty much at night but we don't know the extent. Once you tube is not doable for him I think he's pretty fucked as a human being.

no it's sheldon from the big bazinga theory

>her

>DSP successfully worked a 9-5 at a call station for an airline for years

Amazing.