Not gay but I think Vaati from zelda is cute

not gay but I think Vaati from zelda is cute

Das pretty gay m8

how could I not though? He looks like a cute girl

Vaati's pretty cool, but I wish Byrne would come back somehow.

>Gets upstaged by Ganon in his own game.
>Never do anything with him ever again.

Thanks Nintendo.

Man, I remember thinking Vaati was the fucking coolest shit. He's pretty neat.

nonsense.

>his own game
But Ganon wasn't in Minish Cap.

i miss byrne

reminder that Ganondorf, the series' main villain, last appeared in a main game 10 years ago in TP.

Girls aren't cute. Only boys can be cute.

HYRULE WARRIORS WHEN

You know the point.

girl.

The four swords were Vaati games too.

Ganon wasn't in the original Four Swords, and Vaati was only in the sequel for like 3 minutes if you count the average battle duration, it's an excuse plot for an excuse game. I don't think he even has a line of dialogue.

''His'' game my ass. That'd be Minish Cap.

Vaati debuted in a 4swords game, excuse plot or not, he was still usurped in it's sequel.

Doesn't matter, he was far more prominent in Minish Cap, in FS and FSA he was a run of the mill monster that nobody gave two shits about and had negligible on screen appearance. Ganon himself in FSA appears for even less time than Vaati.

Well, now he's never going to appear again since he was killed off in FSA.

Didn't even appear in that Hyrule spinoff game with the huge battles.

Minish Cap came after FSA. He was killed off there too, not that that stops people from bringing characters back if they feel like it.
>Hyrule Warriors
A shitton of characters didn't appear in that game.

Demise is Ganon and he appears in skyward sword.

>Demise is Ganon
Nope.

Simply untrue but you can say that if you choose to.

No, he was sealed in Minish cap. Technically still alive. FSA had him breaking out because the seal weakened and actually got killed. no sealing.

But he's not Ganon at all, why are you making things up?

Because dumbass Demise is literally Ganon. Every Ganon is a reincarnation of Demise.

No, that's like saying ''SS Link is OoT Link'', Ganon isn't Demise reincarnated, Demise just made a curse that causes SS Link and Zelda's descendants to always have someone to fight, that includes non-Ganondorf fellas like Vaati.

ya im not gay or anything but i'd fuck his ass hole raw

This looks like it was traced from something.

We don't see Vaati being sealed in Minish Cap, he just blows up, much like in FSA.

Also again, that doesn't matter shit because they can always bring him back if they feel like it, much like they brought back Tingle in WW somehow.

is he giving birth?

doesnt seem pregnant

""""Boy""""

They are the same link you idiot. Every link is the same link in a different body.

Also if you reply to me negatively again you'll fucking regret it.

WW Link isn't a true Link.

No, the only thing that most Links (see: not WW) have in common is inheriting the triforce of courage due to the ''spirit of the hero'' or whatever bullshit hyrule historia came up with, that's not the same as being literally the same Link.

Well it's true.
All Links are the same person reincarnated through the power of Hylia who is Zelda who loved Link and wanted to be with him for all eternity so she bound their souls together

Kill yourself

see

It's still the same person from a certain point of view.

wait I'm not gay but this is
attractive?

There's no winning with you people, is there?

there is no winning here period
all victories are implied, or imaginated

Well, it's true.
It's always the hero's soul bound to the goddess' soul destined to be plagued by the demon's soul except for when she removed the hero soul from the timeline making Toon Link someone else

They had the opportunity to bring Vaati back in that recent multiplayer Zelda game, but didn't. I think it's safe to assume they don't want him to return.

Tingle in WW is the Tingle in the regular Hyrule universe. The Tingle in MM was an alternate dimension one.

Because I'm right and you have nigger levels of understanding. Seriously, you are fucking wrong.

Skyward sword was a mistake.