warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#boss=1841&bracket=9
warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#dataset=90&boss=1841&bracket=9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Buff fury warriors.

ripip Arms

This, I hate current arms

He is coming
Naz'jatar will rise from the depths and wipe out Suramar to usher in N'Zoths appearance

I want to do things to thise tentacles.

>keep hearing Fury warriors QQ about "being forced to play arms"

>Remember all the times when Arms was not viable and had to go fury for guild.

go fuck yourself Fury warrs

Where can I find these simulation charts and discussion?

Reverse image search did not deliver.

I said current arms, FR sucks

Ok.

Buff fury warriors.

I think Noxxic has them.

>noxxic

>Demon Hunter

Spriest, ele sham or boomy?

>tfw oulaw nerfs add up to maybe 5% dps decrease at the most
really dodged a pistol shot there

>finally buff Warlock
>do it to the most boring spec in the game's history

>new class is worthless in pve
why did they do this?

Didn't every lock spec get a 10% numbers buff?

Would be much more interested in seeing those Lock numbers on a real log instead of a sim. Demo shines in sims but is incredibly inefficient in practice. I'm happy that Destro is more middle of the pack now though.

you mean all of wotlk?

At least it's fun to play

Those numbers don't mean a lot, i outdps most of my raids as an UH DK, as long as you don't suck you can play anything

No shit, everyone knows this; unless you're in a top raiding guild it doesn't matter. I wish that these numbers didn't exist since it just promotes FotM faggotry. Not to mention these numbers mean nothing when the classes have to actually move (ie 99% of fights).

You'd be doing more DPS as another class.

At the top levels of play, where everyone is perfect they mean a hell of a lot. When you play with shitters, like I do and I assume you do, then play whatever you want.

For the world's best guilds taking 2 Ferals is like taking 3 DKs. You're gaining an extra players worth of DPS.

i liked DH

DH = Lowest Sim for Heroic EN.
DH = Top reallife logs for Heroic EN.

This is why sims are trash.

>spec that is constantly moving is best in fights where you actually have to move

Doesn't surprise me

Hotfix sims when?

This is all just sims isn't it? if so why is anyone taking it seriously?

Because half of the people who post in these threads don't play the game, and the other half don't play it at any remotely competent level

You know there's a constant containment thread on /vg/ for this right? I have to ask because people playing WoW past cataclysm have severe brain damage.

>be Legion
>be a pretty good expansion with nice amount of content
>ruin it with retarded AP grind, Ancient Mana farm, and general RNG/Attunements on literally everything

>Fuck up horribly on class balance
>People start to notice all the aforementioned design flaws and complaints rise exponentially

Honestly seeing Blizzard get shit on will never stop feeling good for me. There's a certain feeling of righteousness I get from watching this company flounder.

Ferals deserve to be at the top

No one but the elite can master their rotation, I'd say Blizzard did a good job balancing effort with reward this expansion.

This is even more true if you look at Demon Hunter's DPS. Notice how they're at the bottom when they literally take no skill to play.

All in all, I'm impressed

>Notice how they're at the bottom when they literally take no skill to play

No Class in WoW is "hard to play" but Momentum can be really awkward to get used to.

>Ferals deserve to be at the top

Well, Blizzard certainly has the same oppinion! Good thing Bears and Resto are top of their classes as well, now that Prot Warrior is going to get btfo. It is a little dismaying that Moonkin is still below fire, but the buffs are a step in the right direction. Hopefully they will raise the numbers a little more.

Wtf I am in Highmountain doing some mission and I afk and some alliance faggot is fucking my shit.
Why are Alliance players such faggots?

>DH nerfed does less damage on sims than DH before nerfs did in raids
fuck your comparison

Both sides do it you shitcock.

Especially the demon hunter players.

What the FUCK are they thinking with these changes? I haven't even resubbed for Legion yet but buffing and nerfing so many different parts of a spec at once has never worked out well.

They always tweak numbers at the start of raid tiers.

>Flanking Strike damage increased by 62%
How to know when a spec's design is complete shit.

>I haven't even resubbed for Legion yet

Dont bother, you're already too far behind

Okay, so I want to level up a new character, what are these heirloom things I have heard about that lets me level up super duper fast? Where do I get them? And how do they work after that? Are thry account bound so I can buy in one server and use in another?

>Why are Alliance players such faggots?
Literally both sides. Stop trying to make an "us vs them" thing out of it.

they just are its the hard truth

Alliance and Horde stopped having differences when they started sharing exclusive classes and interrupting the racial conventions by giving Horde a pretty race

7 years of playing a warlock I cant remember a time I could not top the dps meters with the class. They have always been great.

>I could not top the dps meters with the class.
Vanilla
BC
Fuck off, retard

I actually just resubbed and I've only got one heirloom for my new characters, I got it around 4 years ago so I don't know if the process has changed or not. IIRC you get heirlooms by purchasing them with honor points? But yeah, they are account bound.

AN ILLUSION

In BC during sunwell Warlocks were best range class, all they had to do was spam incinerate and cast curse of doom/elements. Mages were the bitches who sat outside making food and buffing with arcane int

Is there a way to play Vanilla WoW??? Every expansion since Burning Crusade has not been as fun.

>BL1ZZERD REMOVED MANA LOL

Unless you're a Warlock. Then self harm to get it, while everyone else enjoys free mana.

>Feral Druid
>still at 2nd place DPS slot

It's never gonna end is it? How can one class stay so consistent is beyond me. EVERY FUCKING DPS CHART it's ALWAYS in 2nd place. It baffles the mind. And I love it.

weapons/armor that scales to a blue of the same level, and gives about 50% more xp with a full set

Ironforge/Undercity

They go in collections with mounts, you just click it and your character creates one in their bag

Yes

if you want them all you need about 250000 gold or something for the pieces + upgrades(but you can buy the pieces and level 1 upgrades with alternative currencies), so get one armor set that's not mail and you should be fine

Not for healers and arcane mages, they have to pay attention.

>main blood dk
>alt brewmaster

>main fury warrior
>mfw arms got nerfed while I got buffed

>weapons/armor that scales to a blue of the same level
They used to, now they've even stronger. I didn't stop one-shotting mobs until level 50 when I started to two shot everything.

Arms has always been viable. And if not in PVE, they'e always been good at pvp. Now fury is fucking lacklusting as fuck in damage once 110.

I think that's mostly just from stat squish shenanigans. A lot of low-level gear stats got really wonky from that.

>DK Frost at the bottom in every dps sim
>They get plenty of buffs in the patch
>Still on the bottom

Blizzard must be pulling a prank on Frost DKs.

This can't be fucking real

like Thunderfury
1-30 base damage
stupid low stats (9 agi and 14 nature res?)

The caster weapons are unexplainable. We're talking like +20 int at level 1

If you're grinding AP and Ancient Mana you're actually retarded. Balance patch already coming into effect to buff the lower tier specs. When are you gonna quit making things up?

This is the "real" dps from EN. The top one is what a computer thinks you should be doing if you ignore all the mechanics and stand there without missing a beat.

>elemental shamans still worthless

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK YOU BLIZZARD I JUST WANT TO CHANNEL THE ELEMENTS

>implying DPS matters when no one on this board raids mythics

Buffs aren't even live yet, don't know how the changes affected them.

Rouge is BEST class.

>300k dps
what the fuck are these numbers

>guild needs bloodlust for raiding
>absolutely cannot be fucked to level my shaman alt

Accurate sims post hotfixes won't be able to come out until after tuesday, and even then it will take some time.

Also sims are kinda pointless anyways now that we can use actual logs from EN.

When's patch 7.1 happening? Spriests get Shadowform back so I can finally choose to not be fucking purple all the time

Sell or use? I don't even know what speed does

get drums of fury lol

>arcane and fire that close
>it's now a race of scaling
>might even need to change to arcane for a fight

FUCKING please no. What a shitty spec. Please never.

Increases run speed slightly

Speed is movement speed, but you need an insane amount of it to see a difference

>810
You won't make much and you'll just replace it soon.

Speed is movement speed.

The sim is also purely single-target on a very long-ass fight and in 840 gear.

The top one is also after balance tweaks, which aren't out yet. The comparison is pointless

>when you don't get a mortal strike crit as arms even though you have almost 100% chance

>810
Vendor it

>Class balancing at an all time low
>Pruning up the ass
>New raid is boring and easy as fuck
>Time gates and grinding

TOP.
FUCKING.
KEK.

also "speculation" sim crafts are almost always inaccurate as well

Pretty much explaining vanilla but good bait.

Every time you do Ursoc you'll be expected to be in Arcane, sorry.

>Pruning up the ass
>Boring raids
>Lol thats vanilla

You were never around for vanilla fuck off .

>lowers CD on Colussus Smash to make it less RNG
>low the chance to reset the talent so it's even more RNG

Do people even talk to each other at Blizzard anymore or is everyone leaving because Activision is forcing them out?

Thus sim doesnt have half of the changes if you look through the setups, why are you fags posting this shit.

Not him but Vanilla raids were the pinnacle of boring

heroic ursoc has enough movement for me to justify fire. Nice try though.

Il'gynoth and Dragons of Nightmare tho ....

To bring faggots like you into his thread.

>Vanilla raids
>Not boring as fuck
Half the AQ40 and Naxx bosses were good. Molten Core was literally called Molten Snore, Molten Bore or Molten Chore by 99% of the raiding playerbase because it was so fucking dull. BWL was okay.

vanilla raids were boring as fuck fampai, sorry to give you the hard truth

>people still care about this stale MMO

This is AFTER the recent hotfix? frost DK is STILL trash?

Vendor?

I sell greens for 100's he can easily sell that shti for at least 400g

What item level should I need to do mythics?

One has to be an especially sad cunt to still play this mouldy shit

Can you heal yourself against 6 dudes as a disc priest in battlegrounds?

880 minimum, link keystone+15 achi

it's a boe epic and you're telling him to vendor it? what the fuck happened in this game

820-825 seems to be the sweet spot for pugging. But if you've got a good guild group 810 seems to be very doable.

>>Class balancing at an all time low
Half of the specs in the game didnt work.
>>New raid is boring and easy as fuck
You think molten core and onyxia was hard? Show me your armory of 7/7 heroic.
>>Time gates and grinding
Pic Related.

I never said to vendor it, just that he won't make much. The low ilvl means anyone that might buy it would replace it (so it's disenchant fodder), same story with using it himself (in which case if he's not an enchanter he'd end up vendoring it anyway).

Oh, that's good to know. Here I was thinking I had to be around 830+. Thanks.

How does your raid team not have a shaman (at least a resto one), a hunter or a fucking mage?

Frost has always and will always be bad blizzard doesn't want it to be good. Unholy gets to be 'average' because you cant dumpster a whole class but look at the last time Frost was good for 2 actual days into HFC frost was broken strong and was going to be a top spec Blizzard broke it so hard it was the lowest dps spec in the game for 14 months.

Now you mention it. I hope they will remember they have ever made a character named Nar'jira with a title called "Champion of Azshara" and bring her back in Legion or other expansions having naga involved. She may become an interesting character

These dps charts are too crazy at this point.

Desu. Doesn't matter unless you're in a top guild.

The old rule is that this was never true because some people are more naturally attuned to the intricacies of a specific class, and that making them play another class would only result in them imitating their current playstyle on that class - which ultimately results in something that wasn't worth the effort in the first place.

Of course, this doesn't apply in Legion now that the vast majority of classes are so homogenized and similar in playstyles and mash rotations. At this point, it really comes down to what you find acceptable for gear looting turnaround time - because getting leather is going to be a bitch for a long ass time.

What fucking guild doesn't have a mage?

>main Frost DK
>mfw all the DH tears on WoW forums

They were fun the only unfun thing was managing 40 people and thats it.

So you already cleared on Mythic? Holy cow that's impressive

Guys how do I fucking get gold? I am lvl 109 and only have 8k?

I miss this stuff. Even just getting easy keys felt like an accomplishment.

>You didnt clear a bloat tier ?
>lmao casual

Everything about this game is bloated
>Bloated numbers
>UNCAPPED. FUCKING. GOLD.
Bloate PvE tiers
>Bloated time gates
>Bloated PvP grind with the new prestiege shit
>Bloated rep grind
They are making an illusion that this xpack has a shit ton of stuff to do when there isnt shit but time gating up the ass

Does Mythic add new bosses?

Stat squish on next expansion is all but confirmed.

They should've never renamed Flex to Normal. Now you have all these retards thinking they're doing the actual raid when it's just a watered down pug/casual guild friendly easy mode.

Shit with mythic dungeons giving the same loot as normal they made it so you don't even have to do normal anymore. Heroic and Mythic are the real raid.

tfw Ret Paladin
tfw slightly below being the average DPS class

eh, things have been worse

>complain that game is too easy on babby mode
>lol hard mode isn't hard it's just increased numbers

Why are there modes at all user?

Sell gathering materials. Basic mats go for 20-60g a piece on my server, and the uncommon ones (Felwort and Infernal) go for 250-500g a piece.
Or sell a WoW token and reinvest that gold in the AH.

It adds more mechanics and makes others far more punishing.

We all wish there were exclusive heroic/mythic fights but that's not the game this is anymore so just move on.

so casuals can experience the "story"

getting leather isnt even going to be that bad once the set items come out with nighthold.
It's the conqueror tokens that will cause wars and crusades

>more old god bullshit

No thanks, we already had two expansions of that shit.

The same reason there have been modes since fucking BC
They really should just call modern 'Normal' Casual instead, then there wouldn't be any confusion.

It's called normal because it's for normans.

You werent either, nostcuck. Stop posting anytime

>Afflic is still shit

I remember the good ole days of Fearlocking and Shadow Bolts w/ DoTs. Good times.

Wow you look stupid.

You look like shit. Get out of my class hall.

Feels good man.

It's kinda weird that this buffs the Bleed focused Assassination builds more than the Poison focused one. Agonizing Poison really needs to be and offhand poison.

did you not play MoP as destro?

all the top 3 dps were locks

>mfw mage main

Feels pretty good. Fire was untouched and still strong. Arcane and Frost both got buffs.

I have been considering making an alt though. I wanna be able to tank and heal on this alt. I don't really care much for the aesthetic of druids, so I was considering paladins. I would be tank, heal and have a melee dps spec to compliment my mage.

>no tabard of the arcane
you wouldve got him good if not for that garbage casual tabard

No, we had a content patch, Old Gods deserve their story, but I guess you prefer shit like Warlords.

People like you deserve to be killed irl for your stupid fucking posts. Do us a favor and vote Trump so you aren't a complete waste of a human being.

>tanks at top
>pure DPS classes on bottom

nice work Blizzard

>The same reason there have been modes since fucking BC

Because the devs are hacks? Yes I agree.

idk why the FUCK they needed to make poisons specific to oh/mh

>wipe out Suramar
please do. fuck this zone so much.

the only acceptable Mage races are Human, Night Elf, Blood Elf, Undead, Dwarf, Draenei, and Gnome

I have a 101 DK i've been maining trying to get to 110. Is it worth it? I'm currently blood and I like it. I feel like I never die and can quest pretty quickly. With the forst buffs, dps may also be an option, right?

Should I switch to my 85 warlock? They're getting some decent buffs. I dont think it'll fix them, mechanically, though. They're pretty unfun to play.

I also have a 90 Paladin. I could tank, DPS, and heal with him. Not sure what character I should invest my time in to get to 110 and start raiding. I have a job, so time is limited. Can you bros help me out?

Just pick whatever you find fun. If you have limited time you're not going to be doing content that requires OP specs.

Honestly if your highest character at this point is still 101 then who the fuck cares if it's "worth it" you're never going to do any content where it matters how much dps you do.
Just play whatever you find fun once you got the full talents

So that people who are terrible or don't have much time can experience the content. Works well though; my brother has a busy career, a family, church commitments, he can't play more than 4 or 5 hours a week, and he can't do a raid schedule because of those commitments. It allows him to still play the game he loved so much in college.

DEMON HUNTERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I agree, the Doom devs were also huge hacks

Gathering professions and laugh all the way to the bank. It's a seller's market.

Because balancing around using two Lethal poisons meant Rogues had to sacrifice DPS to bring slows, which other specs didn't.

>level up a couple characters before the shit hits the fan for my 1L year
>Pick Paladin, Demon Hunter, and Death Knight.
>forever a healer

Fuck man, I just want to play Frost. I doubt I'll have the time to level up and gear anyone else out.

>mrw an Unholy Dk and I did 3rd dps on Dragons of Nightmare last night

For the Lich King!

>that feel when play Arcane Mage, Beast Mastery Hunter, and Holy/Ret Paladin

kronos 2

I remember the days of debuff limits when affliction was literally useless in groups. At least leveling a warlock was easy as shit back then - relative to everyone else RIP Warriors and Paladins.

>A spec with high DPS ranged DoT's does high damage on a fight with multiple widely spread targets

Wow who would have thought

Why can't both be decent?

Affliction was never useless in groups. SM/Ruin did acceptable DPS with Shadowbolt spam in both raid and 5man settings, and Healthstones, Firestones, Summons, and Imp buffs were always useful.

Fuck FotM bullshit. Play a class that you find fun and you will be forever happy.

Where can I read a list of changes by date? I haven't played in a two weeks.

MMO-champion should have that.

As expected Unholy goes from middle of the pack to bottom tier trash DPS.

Fuck Blizzard man how the fuck do you just leave Unholy alone after buffing EVERYTHING below it ahead of it? Why are they so fucking incompetent?

No way, so you're saying the nerfs will make the spec worse?

before i stopped playing i had like 300k gold, which took a lot of effort
how much is 300k gold in todays WoW?

>massive frost buffs
>still last
>demon hunter has gone from 1st to literally 2nd to last

They had to choose an upper limit on their buffing range. They chose you.

Enough for 5ish months of free time.

ancient mana takes like 10 minutes to farm

To buy a month of Subscription on the US Servers with gold is 34k.

>2nd to last
Sure, on Patchwerk sims, but that's not most fights. In practice due to their insane mobility they're still doing great.

I'm so glad I decided not to go into Legion at this point. I'll just wait til it hits $20 then level all the dps classes for the class hall questlines and be done with it.

noxxic logs are literally worthless. The ones they did before raids were almost completely wrong.

>still playing WoW
>2016

Aids of video games.

>We promise this expansion because of the artifact investment that we won't invalidate your favorite spec or build
>Crushing nerfs to multiple classes that force build changes and fuck over people who invested in certain traits and in some cases make them strictly worse than every other class
This is the first time I've ever been mad about balance changes.

>only 110 is a DH
>be decent on singletarget fights
>did well on adds heavy fight
>instead of nerfing Fel Barrage and Eye Beam they nerf the singletarget damage
I don't understand you Blizzard. DHs were literally only good for killing adds. A good monk, hunter, rogue or mage could easily outdps a DH by miles.

SHUT THE FUCK UP
THE GAME IS FIXED NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Remember that every spec is viable for raid and only top tier guilds care about that.

I notice a lot of DH and Monk tanks getting bullied by healers for being hard to heal. Do these specs need work or is someone just bad at the game?

>Arms
>Exploit the Weakness (Artifact Trait) bonus reduced to 3% per point.

Welp this fucking blows, guess I better switch classes.

>massive frost buffs
>massive

lol it's like an 8% DPS buff I wouldn't call that massive. Either way Frost isn't updated in that for the hotfix and even when it is it's still going to be trash.

>get bullied for not having top DPS as damage dealer - even though it's really good and I have way worse gear than everyone else
>get bullied for not having the perfect positioning as tank - even though I don't let anyone die
>get bullied for letting anyone die ever as healer - even though it's their own damn fault

I just want to play this game without getting bullied. How can a game that's so casual have a playerbase that's so salty and immature?

Casuals are the one that that bring DPS all the time because Casuals dont think they are casuals.

>Could have avoided the entire shitstorm if they simply made Bloodlet do 200% to primary target and 100% to secondary hits.
>Could have kept them viable while nerfing aoe if they simply hit Fel barrage and blade dance with the intended nerfs
7.1 better be coming very soon, and the patch notes need to be a mile long with mechanical changes for nearly every class at this point. These band-aid fixes are fucking horrible and if they simply don't put in the work at 7.1 then I imagine a shitload of people will up and quit because they'll see this expansion will be a roller-coaster of invalidation.

I have a spriest, DH and Warrior all at 100. At this point I am really contemplating resubbing.

So much this
The only time weaker specs can't pass dps requirements, its first 2 weeks of mythics, and only on the few bosses
>get bullied for letting anyone die ever as healer - even though it's their own damn fault
What? People ask for forgiveness every time when they die, even randoms
Fucking anime posters, you make healers look bad

Either stop being a goddamn shitter or learn to not take everything personally.

>Guild Wars 2 comes out
>Claims to be a WoW killer
>game turns out to have some neat mechanics, but eventually dies out because overall its a piece of shit.
>WoW just takes the Dynamic Events mechanic from GW2 and just puts it into its own game

At this rate, WoW is just going to gobble up any MMO that comes out with a unique idea and become a super-monster of an mmo.

Guild Wars 2 is pretty great, the main problem I have with it, is the lack of Trinity and the lack of focus on dungeons while leveling.

DH were fine but most of them were terrible players. Monk Tanks are legitimately fucking terrible and not good for anything. I don't usually subscribe to balance whine but if you're BrM you should basically just reroll at this point, the spec is one of those rare occasions when something is actually just literally non-viable in challenging content.

>WoW just takes the Dynamic Events mechanic from GW2
Pretty sure wow took it from the warhammer
>Monk Tanks are legitimately fucking terrible and not good for anything
Ursoc?

DH is a little squishy to spells because the only magic resist ability they have is 20% dmg reduction. They might not be using Demon Spikes as much as they should be either, DH tank doesn't have a huge amount of active mitigation beyond self healing.

Well DH tanks won't be a thing come tuesday. They really took them out behind the shed with those hotfixes.

>At this rate, WoW is just going to gobble up any MMO that comes out with a unique idea and become a super-monster of an mmo.
They've literally been doing this since 2004. It's Blizzard's entire business strategy for every game they make.

>Ursoc?

Why on earth would Monks be good for Ursoc? Are they going to kite him?

What are you talking about? They nerfed mastery and buffed the stat mastery adjusts, there were no big changes to Vengeance.

>the Legion invasion was literally FFXIV's Fates on ridiculously long cooldowns

unless you logged out and in, in that case it was party town all hour every hours and I loved it

Even with the changes to the baseline they absolutely gutted the mastery overall. its a huge hit to DS. DH tanks are hands down the worst tanks in the game with these changes

Goddamn, I didn't see it was literally a half scaling nerf. Perhaps they should think of these issues (attainable with launch-tier items) that will turn out to be stat-breaking BEFORE everyone's one week into a raiding tier.

You can dodge more than half of his shit during soft enrage

>there are people who aren't a real hunter now

Nice edited picture, this is the accurate post-nerf simulation

simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19P.html

That's real nice until you don't dodge a few times in a row and you fucking explode. There's a reason why people didn't stack avoidance in Wrath, and Ursoc is a boss straight out of the Wrath design philosophy.

Still mind blowing that they would apply a nerf bat exactly one month after everyone dumped their artifact points into their main specs. This is the kind of thing that people quit games over.

Its why I have zero hope for this expansion when they have now for the 3rd time said something and then immediately done the opposite.
>We want Warlocks to be tanky
>Nerf their tankyness by a huge amount in coming patch
>We want to nerf DH AoE
>Gut single target along the way
And then the biggest one
>We won't do knee-jerk reactions to balance changes, we don't want to invalidate specs or undermine the investment you have done
>Huge balance changes in a fucking hotfix of all things that invalidate multiple classes as a whole

Fates was an idea from rift but yea.

Also one week AFTER the start of a raid tier.

Reminder that the artifact system would be vastly improved and most of the complaints about nerfs would be fixed if artifact power was tied to your character and not your individual weapons.

Monks need a lot of healer attention because they don't really have self-sustain against any meaningful type of damage but they also take damage at a much slower rate compared to other tanks. There are just a lot of bad DH tanks running around.

>Have many months of alpha/beta testing to address these sorts of issues when it comes to itemisation and class mechanics
>ignore literally all feedback and just band aid fix shit
I can't think of a time where they fucked up pre-progression balance harder than this.

>Get an """"""epic upgrade"""""" from a World Quest target
>795

Frost DK still fucking sucks after buffs?
Jesus Christ.

Frost got buffs, but so did every other spec that was low, so its relative position remains unchanged.

However, every spec that was below Unholy got buffs, and nothing changed for unholy. This means that now all the DK specs are going to be some of the worst specs in the game.

But at least we aren't Havoc.

>[Starlight Rosedust] [Starlight Rosedust] [Starlight Rosedust] [Starlight Rosedust] [Starlight Rosedust] [Starlight Rosedust] [Starlight Rosedust] [Starlight Rosedust] [Starlight Rosedust]

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

I WANT MONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

They haven't added all the changes in yet. The DK buffs aren't in effect for that sim, so I wouldn't expect any of these to be even close to accurate.

Those. Sims. Don't. Have. The. Frost. Buffs.

Literally fucking read the sim changelogs.

real tf had 5 agi and 9 res

>Ursoc HC pug
>get invited to group
>get a warlock summon
>instantly decline and leave group

Bump

About to start my first mythic dungeon. As a tank, should I mark the targets, or is content as easy as heroics? Is it common to use cc in mythics?

Why did Blizzard make it so spriests are forced to take a gimmick talent to be remotely competitive in dps? It's fucking retarded.

Mythic in Legion is equivalent to Heroic in Wrath/Cata/Mop/WoD. Shit doesn't get remotely hard until M+4.

>All these replies from people
>Posting oldass sims
>Posting sims
>Before the fixes on wednesday

>is everyone leaving because Activision is forcing them out?
The best theory is that Blizzard employees were under a ten year contract clause, and that Activision was going to offer one hell of a shitty contract to the top employees.

These are the hotfix sims, retards.

No

You can tell that they are because Frost mages aren't garbage and Havoc is.

Sims in general are shitty though.

Yes.

Makes sense. All the senior guys all leaving at once reeks of internal issues. Wonder what they all got as compensation to keep it under wraps.

Link your heroic clear then senpai.

>Collosus smash/Tactitican proc every 7.5 seconds in sims

Yeah no, fury is gonna be better

wow they raped DH lmao

>mfw we weren't even top 10 dps before or top 3 tank and still got raped

>Heroic and Mythic are the real raid
lol mythic is the real raid nigga, if you're gonna draw lines don't half arse it.

Lumping heroic in there is like the guy saying 'ilvl 829' required because he's 829 himself and doesn't want to write 830.

>prot warrior gets fucked in the asshole instead of buffing other tanks
you literally will never get your shields anymore
Give me fucking gladiator stance back if you're going to fuck prot dry as a whole

True fucking that. I found the log proofs on the forums. I know from experience that DH takes fucking shitton of damage in mythic dungs, the only good thing is the healing and aoe damage (which they're nerfing and warrior's/DK's healing was comparable anyway)

Heroic Nythendra: warcraftlogs.com/rankings/10#boss=1853

Highest DH is rank 34, 9 total DHs in top 200. (below middle of pack)

Heroic Il'gynoth: warcraftlogs.com/rankings/10#boss=1873

Demon Hunters best fight, still outclassed by Marksmen big time. (2nd best)

Heroic Elerethe: warcraftlogs.com/rankings/10#boss=1876

>MM/Fire mage/Havoc doing equally well

Heroic Ursoc: warcraftlogs.com/rankings/10#boss=1841

>Zero Demon Hunters in top 200. Not a single one. Completely dominated by arms.

Heroic Dragons: warcraftlogs.com/rankings/10#boss=1854

>Dominated by SP's. A few demon hunters scattered around with 10 other specs.

Heroic Cenarius: warcraftlogs.com/rankings/10#boss=1877

>1 Demon Hunter per 15 other people. >Extremely middle of the pack DPS

Heroic Xavius: warcraftlogs.com/rankings/10#boss=1864

>Dominated by SPs, Firemages, and MM hunters. Barely any show at all from Demon Hunters

>Sim wise they are 7-13th best and thats under perfect circumstances

what are you smoking, user? DH where the preferred melee dps since their release. huge aoe and huge single target. not that i care who's dps gets buffed or nerfed since i'm almost always a healer, but the nerf was overdue.

Demonology is so fucking boring and clunky.

What class are your mains Cred Forums?
Outlaw here.

50/50 Vengeance/Havoc here.

;_;

>huge single target

said no one ever, but i agree the aoe needed nerfs but this "fix" obviously hurt even the middle of the road single target dps DHs had

As a havoc DH I'm fucking pumped for this nerf.
>Throw glaive and bloodlet now basically need momentum to be useful
>Shitter DHs dont run momentum
>Shitter DHs also dont use momentum efficiently or at the right times when they do run it
>This one change alone, while a bit overkill will thin the herd so fucking hard
>I wont have to share my class with nearly as many shitters
>I lead the pack in mythics, heroics, raids, BGs with "It cant just be that my class is OP" numbers consistently, leaps and bounds ahead of any other DH even
>Ill just not always be #1 or be #1 by less.

Granted I think with all the across the board buffs and people near my level not getting especially nerfed it'll hurt us more than we should. Fury of the Illidari nerf and Fel Rush damage are the only ones I 100% agree with on methods and numbers. Balanced blades shouldn't go from 10% to 3% and a 100% reduction is entirely overkill.

Its also not the current sim from any major site you fucking shitters

at least hunters are at the bottom where they belong

Used to be outlaw, but loving ass rogue so much don't think I'll go back to it.

>Miss 5 days of world quests
>No longer feel compelled to do them

Oh man. 650 order resources or 65 gold... Yay.

>mfw Fury still sucks

how does anyone get anything done as a dps spec?

You won't have to share your class with anyone because you'll get turned down from anything but casual shit guilds.

What do you mean?
Going through quests?
You kill everything super fast.
And dps usually has some healing spell.

You also need to join a guild if you want the max exp. boost.

Guild vendors sell leg and head heirlooms, I think

MW monk. I'm having fun.

hour long queues

nobody in group finder wants you unless you're 40 ilvls above the content

Survival hunter...

You don't get it, do you? Throw Glaive is now worthless and Bloodlet becomes the worst talent in that row. Now you'll want to go Felblade and Demon Reborn instead.

>hour long queues
The longest heroic queue I've had is 15 minutes.

Your fucking class has been the holy cow of untouchable overperforming pieces of shit since BC you fucking nigger.

Make your own group and set it to the expected item level. My groups usually fill up in five minutes for mythics.

Do heroic and mythic raids still use the personal loot system?

Is non-personal loot gone for good?

Anyone here play Holy Paladin? Im not really sure on what im doing wrong, but it feels like all of my heals are insufficient.

So I am level 109 and nearing level 110. My item level is only at like, 776, and I know how you have to have like 850 to do raids.
How do I get the gear for ilevel 850? I am nearly finished with the Broken Isles, all I have left is Val'sharah and Suramar.

You only need an item level of 835.
Just keep questing and getting your reputation up and do world quests. Most of them give you gear that's 830+

Goblins are the least liked race in WoW if you consider that 6% is Panda if you combine both.

Any reason why? Are the racials bad or do they look bad in armor?

get closer
spam martyr
use beacon to top up dps

They're ugly and annoying

Honestly, why play goblin?
Gnomes with shittier personality and looks.

because they're total garbage

None of the buffs are live until your regions reset day

That said I expect them to be in the middle after

Blood DK.

Used to be unholy at the start, but Blood does enough damage to get through world questing easily enough. I really hope that the incoming buffs are enough to make Frost viable again. Unholy feels a bit clunky sometimes.

How do Frost Mages walk on water? I saw some guy skating across water on a piece of ice or something

But are they bad or just Gnome syndrome but in the horde?

The shitty forced Kezan scenario
Mogs look awful on them
They don't fit thematically
No stand out racial that makes them the pick for min/maxer

my highest ilvl/first 100 is guardian because it's my character with all my reps/professions.

but i like my vengeance more, even if the class is way inferior to guardian it's really enjoyabe.

It's a rep item from something, maybe Anglers?

>love warrior
>never did 'good' damage in most expantions and dropped warrior for a different class
>still going back to warrior each expac to see how they are doing
>Legion releases
>warrior one of the top dps now
>finally I can main a warrior without worrying about any lack of dps
>feels good

anglers is a fishing raft, he looked like he was on a block of ice

Thematically? Why? Is it because they are Horde and not neutral?

Because they are just Horde Gnomes.

Water strider mount, levitate spell, water walking potion, path of frost from DK

Aren't their racials actually decent utility?

Probably gnome syndrome, gnomes are still better though.

gnomes have 1 or 2 cute faces and some ok hair options

goblins look retarded ingame no matter what

When is The Nighthold coming out

>wasn't on a mount
>priests levitate
>was on a block of ice and wasn't just walking he was standing like he was stealthed or on the flying cloud from Lorewalkers
>it was a mage

Frost DK.

WE'RE BETTER THAN UNHOLY AFTER YESTERDAY'S BUFFS REEEEEE

Looks tasty. I bet that meat has a jelly like texture

Nigga it's an item from the anglers. Same as the raft but looks different.

>tfw garbage at trash, in pugs but god tier in two EN fights and alright against mythic bosses
>get slapped in the face with a massive nerf
>no utility to compensate
>nerf to stacks aimed at nerfing s2m indirectly nerfs almost half our talent tree

An earlier heads up that blizzard wanted us to be garbage would have been nice

it is a mystery

youtube.com/watch?v=fq3abPnEEGE

No you're not

You never will be

>nerfing shadow priest only because S2M

Holy shit this is hilarious.

And they said monks are not that good at single target damage.

Isnt Frost good because it reduce enemies DPS?

Utility is okay

But BIG NUMBERS on the meters are frankly better

If you find frost fun and click with it, power to you

Your raid sucks mate

>Being this much of a fucking spaz
Glad you'll be leaving the Illidari friend

Your fire mage is fucking horrible.

I think some people like them in mythic+

I'd pick arms and enh over you any day though tbph

are mythic dungeons fun? i havent been allowed in a group yet as an ele shaman

Yes they are also easy. Make your own group in the premade and you will get people anyway. Or join a nice guild.

most fun pve content

And you'll never, ever be apart of it

I know. The shitters have been delt with.

>guys what if we finally made druids into rogues
>guys what if monks.. get this.. are just rogues
>guys what if we make anyone with a cast time the worst class in the game

January

I never played DK. I'm a DPS Holy Priest.

It's cold hard math that Bloodlet is now the worst talent choice in that row. It's no longer better than Felblade is and without Bloodlet there's no point in taking Master of the Glaive since it no longer has a place in the rotation. Unleashed Power isn't better than Demon Reborn so DR automatically becomes the best talent in that row.

>that fire mage
>that outlaw rogue
Good job beating people who can't play.

No they don't.

Thoughts on frost mage?

As with all expansions:

>why would you ever play frost compared to fire or arcane?

They've been put out on ice for the foreseeable future

>LFM, 850 only
>less than 200k dps, instant kick
What the fuck, I cleared in the heroic everyone except Cenarius and Xavius, but this requirments looks like a fucking very bad joke
You can fucking kill Ursoc heroic with 190k dps just fine

Feral is ez mode since they made bleeds dynamic with procs and gave them shitton of energy Regen stuff.
Please fuck off.

>>why would you ever play frost compared to fire or arcane?
its fun

How the fuck can you be doing

What race for my mage?

strawpoll.me/11294725

Pandaren racials are by and large 'useless'. Likewise, they tend to look horrible in most armor.

Goblin racials are the best for SPriest and others who rely on haste.

So there's that.

Not them, but I'm a Warlock.

Nobody wants to be a green manlet where they can't even see their gear or transmog.

Also gimmicky racials are shit.

Wanted to level a Fury Warrior but dropped it at 105 because it wasn't as fun as it used to be
Tried lvling my DK main but unholy and blood are both not as fun as they used to be
Tried out a DH and hit lvl 110, just didn't click with me.
Lvled an outlaw rogue and had plenty of fun. Switched to assassination and having even more fun.

I'm trying out Windwalker Monk now because I fucking love fist weapons and the class seems alright, I would love to be the motherfucking fost of the north star. But lvling through 90-100 really makes me tired. The Daily Quest buffs helps but its only 1 hour long. Should I just queue spam dungeons or continue doing questing?

Normie shits really get on my tits. Fuck humans, boring twat race

>>MFW I see enemy Druids in battle grounds.

REMOVE INFERIOR NATURISTS.

Everyone said Demon Hunter was easy. It's harder than you guys said it was, if you're trying to play it optimally at least.

>shamans in PvP
Thanks for the free kills lol

>hard
ST rotation:
Demon Bite
Chaos Strike

AOE:
Keep everything else on cooldown and continue ST rotation

It will be easy after the nerf, because you will take demon blades instead of prepared, nemesis instead of momentum and you will stop using throw glaive. You can fel rush for a slight dmg increase, but who would bother when the increase is minimal without momentum and you can get killed, get the raid killed or lose movement for when you need to get to adds.

The nerf made it from fun and difficult to max to mindless and shit dmg.
All from one week of raiding.

holy shock and that other delayed heal are your biggest ones, use those for big damage. otherwise you should be able to beacon the tank (if you're a lazy fuck) or beacon dps and heal the tank and top them up with your other heals. prism is also pretty good, you heal more the closer you are to the target btw

Nothing about that is optimal.

>demon blades
Well I think it's time to drop the class. Being a toned purple goddess who can double jump is the best, but I can only take so much.

w8 are the hotfixs live?

not until tuesday

That's cool, but what is the lowest DPS in the game?
Holy Priest or Tree Druid?

Fury Warriors.

Help me Cred Forums, how the fuck am I supposed to get through Suramar again? I literally ragequit my SPriest because apperantly Blizzard doesn't like me having fun with StM.

Leveling through Highmountain again seems awful, I could kill myself thinking about all the AP I wasted, another Class Order Hall campaign seems like the most idiotic thing ever... but I can stand it.

But going through the utter shit that is Suramar again? Holy fuck Legion is getting worse and worse with each day.

How is fury going to be compared to arms with these changes?

>no fel rush
>no throw glaive
>no foi
>no annihilation

is this what a shitter looks like Cred Forums?

Still bad

i have one goblin, i like goblins but im not doing kezan again

What are some fun DPS?

I don't care about numbers because most people who play this game are shitters anyways, but what's actually still fun to play in this game? I've been playing fury warrior at 110 and I like the rotation and how it feels.

Below Arms, although their cleave is pretty good.

That being said having a Fury in your group is actively harming your healer. The 30% are just idiotic on so many levels, especially with all the random damage flying around. No amount of "I have more health!" or "lolz 4% selfheal ; ^)" will prevent Rockpelter for just ending a Fury in Mythic+.

Haven't played for like 4 years, what the fuck is an Outlaw rogue?

Ele shaman here calling you on your faggotry, it's literally a competition between us and frost death knights, and they have the advantage on anything that moves. We are actually worse off post buff when the numbers are run since instead of buffs we got memes.

Seconding this question. I don't care about numbers much but I would like sonething that's middle of the road and not on the balance tollercoaster if possible.

Fun > Good transmog potential > Numbers for me. Any suggestions?

That's what made me stop playing a rogue after 8 years.
God, I fucking wish they kept insight and instead gave us a long dps cooldown to go to max insight.

>MM Hunter suddenly near bottom
the fuck happened?

It's what they changed combat to.

It's a gambling RNG spec where you roll some dice and get buffs. If you get all 6 buffs, you become a god.

combat rogue but actually fun

Take a rouge and turn it into a pirate.

Combat

Can't wait for the patch that makes S'nD mandatory.

>mfw intentionally stat'ing my ele shaman "wrong" because crit is boring and shitting out lightning bolts and lava bursts with high mastery is fun as hell

Intriguing

Those are really dumb older sims by people who do not understand raid mechanics.

combat with extra RNG and a grappling hook

get a higher ilvl
I never get anything lower than 835 from WQ
even as base rewards

i'm having this dilemma too, i'm at 845 on two characters, one done with suramar (almost exalted) and the other hasn't even started yet

i wanted to level a third, because i don't really like the changes to my main so much and i just feel like i'm playing it because it's strong, but then i remember i have to do all this class hall shit again (like a week of waiting at 110 for a third relic slot + some other gay shit), emissaries every day, research AK again, grind items to upgrade my garrison fuckers again, get loremaster in every zone but suramar for a third time, deal with pugs to gear myself, have a third character to feel like i'm excessively behind on gearing because i don't have the rng for titanforges/legendaries and there's literally nothing in place to make alts remotely appealing.

/blog

Shadow Priest and Arms are fun if you like to have your apm explosing at times and see big numbers popping up. You need to hurry though, Blizzard really dislikes people having fun and would rather have you play a Hunter with its 2 button rotation instead.

Havocs pre-nerf feel awesome and fun to play.
Post-nerf they'll be the most boring and mindless class in the game.

Fishing artifact?

Barrage 20% nerf

ahh I see
MM Hunter still the best then

Going through Suramar a second time is actually easy and fast.

I thought the same thing but I just went through it again and it was no big deal.

MM was always pretty low in the sims.

Gunshoes, retards. Engineering item.

Probably. All that got his was Barrage but PS/SW/Marked is where the true power of the AOE comes from.

>everything under unholy buffed
>frost is still dogshit tier

If you want a boring and mindless class - try a WW monk. We literally have windows of 5+ seconds when we do literally NOTHING just waiting for stuff to go off cd.

You're the retard.

wowhead.com/item=107950/bipsis-bobbing-berg

That's not a sim.

That's not a sim you retard

I'm fine with lower APM. Is lower APM and fun a possibility or are the "fun" classes generally considered higher APM?

you're right
it's better

Is the game even fun anymore?

>huntards
>still thinking they are relevant

warlock detected

>Ret gets 13-20% across the board
>it has the exact same DPS apparently

Something's not quite right....

Assassin rogue is the lowest APM class in the game and its not bad in terms of fun or DPS.

Try again.

Retadin

>Prot
Officially ragestarved and probably being barely above BM

>Arms
Back to waiting for those CS procs again

>Fury
ded

Guess I'll play my Shaman instead.

Monk
Death Knight

Havoc. I understand nerfing AoE but they should've gone after Fel Barrage and Eye Beam instead rather than fucking Throw Glaive which is the only build that significantly increases singletarget DPS.

>Arms that high
Oh no guys please I can't go back

When will Blizzard finally get balancing shit right?

Never. I'm now convinced they do this on purpose so people will reroll and level another character thus prolonging their subscription.

Never

warrior

Demon Hunter

No, it's just the typical Blizzard balance patch, aka. let's overnerf and overbuff things just to get people talking about our shit time-gate of a game. Even though it doesn't matter for 95% of the players here who probably won't even do Mythic.

You know Rets got one of the biggest buffs coming right

Coincident with the rapture

>XIV
Careful changes to the classes. Extending a few buffs and raising the damage of some skills by 1-2% made sure some classes were played a lot more frequently. The game director always makes sure to explain nerf/buffs and their idea behind it so that people will understand where the team is comming from.

>WoW
Some classes get completely gutted in their gameplay. No reason given. "We'd rather you not play Demonology right now"

Seriously, fuck Blizzard.

No one would mind number tweaks. It is just that they take a massive dump on some classes gameplay for some reason. Shadows liked to play with Surrender. Arms liked to prepare for massive swings via FR. Instead of tweaking the numbers they just remove entire playstyles out of the game.

The only reason it's so particularly bad this time is because of legendaries and artifacts. If your main spec got gutted, you can't switch to your other spec easily because of artifacts, and it's even worse if you were lucky enough to get a legendary that is spec specific.

>Blizzard game release.
>Slight balance issues that can be fixed easily.
>Instead Blizzard rolls out massives nerfs to well performing things and completely overbuffs the prior underperformers.

Literally every Blizzard game ever.

>frost is still dogshit tier
Remorseless Winter damage increased by 50%.
Obliterate damage increased by 19%.
Frost Strike damage increased by 12%.
Howling Blast damage increased by 10%.
Frostscythe (Talent) damage increased by 13%.
Frozen Pulse (Talent) damage increased by 11%.
Breath of Sindragosa (Talent) damage increased by 17%.

>Astrologan changes
>careful
>stuck with clunky bard for an entire expansion
>still nobody likes paladin
>an expansions worth of class changes, most of which amount to keeping another buff up
Uh huh

Still won't be enough to have it competitive with unholy

It's an Angler's mage-exclusive item.
Look it up.

WHY ARE DRUIDS NEVER GETTING NERFED, DESPITE 3 OUT OF 4 SPECS PREFORMING STELLAR? AND THE ONE THAT DIDN'T GETS A BUFF?

Anyone dropping Demon Huntwr after the upcoming changes? I don't play one, just curious to see if anyone is.

XIV's changes are probably methodical because 1) It's a Japanese game, and 2) one character can be all classes. 3) All classes have a singular playstyle

WoW's is probably chalked up to this, paired with the fact that Blizz is always ripping off other games and focusing on what to cannibalize and tweak instead of finding something that works and sticking with it. "Class Fantasy" is the dumbest fucking shit. Why give me the illusion of choice if you're just gonna tell me how to play my fucking spec?

I miss Wrath.

It's hard to have an alt right now.

Not to continue to whine about Warlocks, but half of their baseline abilities were removed, or even worse, reshuffled into Talents that you have to choose exclusively, and the Honor abilities.

I main Affliction and don't mind how it currently plays... except the Artifact is hot garbage and Soul Effigy was a piece of shit when Arcane Mages had it and it's still a piece of shit now.

Yeah just sub for longer and level 1-2 alts so you can be patch-ready. So says Blizzard. The fact that people still don't see this fucking routine of how shitty Blizzard balance patches all of their shit is beyond me. Hearthstone and even OW have this retarded obsession with 'mixing up' the meta to keep things fresh.

I'll admit one thing about Noxxic, they are right about USEFUL stat weights. Icy Veins gives you builds that are good on sims, but horrendous in actual dungeons and raids.

Windwalker monk. I did like 11 2v2s with a resto druid just a bit ago and won 9 of them. Feels good. Raiding and dungeons are good too, even with the nerf to Strike of the Windlord.

You what? Icy-veins has top players write their guides out of experience.

I miss EJ

>The fact that people still don't see this fucking routine of how shitty Blizzard balance patches all of their shit is beyond me.
Stockholm syndrome. It's the reason why so many people benched their Demon Hunters after launch, because we all remember DKs and Monks. Yet we still play because there isn't anything better.

I know right, luck of the draw I assume

This.

>Icy Veins says Mastery>>crit=vers>haste
>Noxxic says Mastery>>>everything
such usefull
much weights
wow!

>but half of their baseline abilities were removed, or even worse, reshuffled into Talents that you have to choose exclusively, and the Honor abilities.
That happened to everyone. I have to take a talent if I want Berserker Rage to do anything more than break fears now, and Sudden Death, one of the biggest DPS talents for warriors, was put into a legendary ring. Fucking REND WAS MADE INTO A TALENT.

Before launch there was a set in stone build. Now it's all over the place.

I miss Elitist Jerks.

of all things to complain ancient mana is the least bullshit, as said before you can top it in 10 minutes.

The AP grind, and the horribly gating is pretty bad though.

Depending on your spec, both noxxic and icy could be shit. I've used walkingthewind.com to modify my gear a bit and do a fair amount more DPS.

Oh certainly. I didn't mean to imply that only Warlocks got that treatment. It's just icing on the shit-cake that is the class the last 8 months.

Yeah, ancient mana is barely even a grind really. Even with other players there you can cap at the Vineyards in about 15 minutes and do world quests at the same time.

That's good though. Every ability on your talent list should be viable in some situation and in some configuration.

Read the fucking descriptions down below and it tells you the logic that goes into the talents. Many talents work and can be better than others in different situations, or they are just all viable so if you want that playstyle you can have it. It's a lot better than the classes that are locked into one set of talents like Hunters.

Herbalism boys WW@

>yfw the Fox spawns

Have they even fixed the legendary drop rate yet? I still haven't heard of anyone getting one from the alt guilds I am in.

>one talent for single target, one talent for aoe
>WAAAAH why cant we have cookie cutter builds like we did in vanilla-cata
Retard.

Having to respec for every fight is not fun.

Man, been a while since I saw this image.

>forgive me padre for I have sinned

I agree with that design in theory, but making talents specific to a niche role is not engaging design. If I want to be strong in AoE, I go with certain talents, which unfortunately make my single-target horrendous. That's not fun in Mythic+ where I can't change talents or specs.

Absolutely this.

No idea if it's just dumb luck or the fix, but my casual guild ran EN last night and our DH got a legendary helm off the first boss, and a couple hours later I got the Sudden Death legendary ring off the dragon in M Darkheart Thicket. Pretty huge boosts for both of us, honestly. My DPS skyrocketed from just the ring and Execute went from my 8th most damaging ability to my third.

>nerfing prot warrior

literally why?!

As opposed to not respeccing ever?

Still worse than crit you fucking tard
Retards like you are the problem

WW Monk, still doing well even with the big SotWL nerf

But wowg is nothing but futa porn, waifu, husbando and avatar faggotry.

You try to discuss something only to Get buried under truckloads of FurAffinity shit.

TL/DR: the only way to discuss wow is to stay away from it's general. This rule applies to most games, really.

Both sound like bad extremes to me. Never respeccing vs always respeccing and having to choose ApE or Subgle target, instead of a mix, is stupid.

If I had to pick, I'd rather not respec at all instead of respec constantly. I'll go play another class if I want a different DPS style.

In a perfect world, we would be somewhere in the middle.

Jesus chirst's I cannot type on a phone.

shut up NERD lmao

I literally need alcohol to make WoW fun. That's why I don't play anymore.. :(

>literally cannot enjoy any DPS class because I can't play a single one optimally and always assume everyone thinks I'm trash and holding the group back
Is this what autism is like?

Or would I actually be good if I was autistic?

I really don't care. I'm not applying to world first Mythic guilds anyway. Mastery might increase slightly in value with the balance hotfixes. Even if it doesn't, I'm not going to play Ele like it's a shitty Fire Mage

Try The Secret World.

so now that DHs don't exist anymore, is an Assassination Rogue worth boosting?

>My best food buff requires starlight rose.

Fucking kill me.

>Havoc's ST was good, but not broken
>There were greater outliers and classes performing similarly that were not nerfed
>Havoc's AoE was over the top and a nerf was justified
>Let's nerf the thing that will affect both :^^^^^^^^^^)

>starlight rose
>now not only are nodes rare, but now you can fail gathering
>also every endgame recipe requires it

I suppose they want to distance themselves from WoD's free passive mats but god damn

considering i use assassin as my alt when i'm sick of being pimpslapped around as ele shaman i can tell you: Ass Rogue has always been good, though the outlaw meme is doing better technically, its still an RNG based shitfest, Ass Rogue is best for consistancy and being able to pubstomp.

>guild's bankers are like "Yeah it's fine we can support all our raid teams :)"
>after one night of raiding on Tuesday
>"Please gib all the mats you can we need help"

Where are the Chinese farmers to saturate the market when you need them?

>Enjoy Demon Hunter
>It gets nerfed to shit
As far as I see it, this is my chance to stick with the class because I enjoy it and watch as some FOTM people leave for something else.

Those nerfs are pretty brutal though.

>Play afflock
>Love it since vanilla
>Spells feel weak as fuck
>"But warlocks are OP in pvp!"
>Still feel litteraly useless in every scenario unless I pop fucking everything
>DH's burst and do insane damage
>Do mythic with guildies, they all know I do low damage and know it's the class
>Know I can't do Mythic +4 without a group carrying me

It's suffering right now, I'm not sure about these numbers since they say fuck all to me.

Welp. looks like if prot warriors want any rage now, we have to have at least 5 mobs hitting us. cause there's no way we have burst rage generation now with those nerfs

>tfw went sub rogue
>no point in pvping since there aren't any real rewards
Fug

You can always switch, both other speccs dont need that many traits to get viable and the stat priority is almost exactly the same for all three

I race changed from one to an undead. Reason was because I was tired of the animations and having my armor and weapons be tiny. Also, I love the undead dude's casting animations. No, I don't know why I rolled gobliln. Cata came out and I wanted to try one out and I enjoyed the class I rolled so...yeah.

>Draenei

we've got them surrounded boys

Wait they nerfed the one inch punch? What the fuck, I don't remember seeing that in the notes.

It's bugged at the moment. I'm not the OP but I'm consistently getting 810s with an ilvl of 846 and all dungeons done on mythic or mythic+ variations.

these shitty sims need to stop, a lot of these sim arnet correct for bosses that need movement and these are using full t19 that nobody has

>TFW Fury Main
>Had to go Arms
>Nerf Arms
>AP investment is wasted now
>Good chance fury will still suck

Thanks Blizzard.

>healing for a BM Monk

What is this?
Why do they lose health faster than cloth users?

THE UNWORTHY WILL BE THRASHED IN THE GALE WINDS

Make sure you buy more game time, good goy so you can farm more AP

I'm surprised with all the outcry from low tier classes that we haven't seen anything for brewmasters considering its the most destroyed spec in the whole game. I guess there's just nobody playing it anymore.

what can i do with a depleted keystone? dont i need to hold onto it until reset for that chest in my orderhall?

>icy veins says mastery is third priority
>noxxy exchanges versaility for mastery/

Fuck, how the fuck...

RIP THE FLASH FROM THEIR BONES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah this pretty much. The only time I was ganked levelling in legion was when 5 DHs went on a banking spree in highmountain. They didn't try kill anyone that was 110.

>noxxic

>Noxxic

you failed to finish a myth+ dungeon in time right?
Then you either need to redo that one or wait till next week

>Havocs were literally in the middle of the pack
>gets a 10% nerf to ST and 25% nerf to cleave and AoE
>Arms that was #1 got a tiny 10% nerf to Focused Rage

>literally middle of the pack
Try #1 DPS in the entire game.

Well, it got two separate 10% nerfs to Focused Rage, but it hardly explains why Feral which was up there with Arms didn't get any adjustments and why something like Windwalker which performed pretty closely to Havoc in ST also did not get an adjustment.

>Try #1 DPS in the entire game
For dungeons, sure. For EN, absolutely not. An AoE nerf was justified totally, but the path they took which affected single target was not.

>being this retarded
warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#boss=1841&bracket=9
warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#dataset=90&boss=1841&bracket=9

These are the parses for Ursoc AKA single target boss.

>conveniently forgetting the nerf for tactician procs from 30% to 3%
>also forgetting that FR started at 60%, and is now 30%

Okay bud.

FRIENDLY REMAINDER THAT IF YOU DONT HAVE A LEGENDARY YET YOURE A FUCKING LOSER KILL YOURSELF

Blizzard is waiting until they put out a second fix for multiple legendary drops before they give me one.

here's your )yo(u dumb frogposter, i put just as much effort into it as you took to make that shitty stale baitpost

at least i have a legendary fag

>that feel when doing the Horde side of Stormheim

>a
lmao he doesn't have multiple

FLESH AND BONE TO
EARTH
AND
STONE

grats it only took you slightly more than a decade to figure out your faction has done absolutely nothing since vanilla but spew out saturday morning cartoon villains and neutral mary sues

now will you use that newfound knowledge to play on the real faction or would you rather keep playing on the receiving end of blizzard's "kick the can"?

So how much did the Frost DK buff actually do?

IS THIS WIKKET BAMMIN? CAUSE HEADS I BE SLAMMIN

They don't know how to use their brews

Now that the dust has settled can we agree that Legion is an overrated expansion?

>Mfw grinding for Aethril rank 3

the real faction is the Alliance

The more pertaining question is, why the fuck we are serving an undead whore that is willing to throw entire races under the bus in order to guarantee the survival of the forsaken?

thank you captain obvious

I'M retTY to FAIt

because alliancebabies were too pissed Varian was going to die and the horde's leader wasn't, so they executed him, and naturally between her and the 3 other literal whos who haven't done anything since they were introduced the choice was obvious

DUDE SPIRITS LMAO

you mean like the stat squish for WoD?
I don't even get how they manage to fuck up the old world while they did it. my 75 MAGE has fucking 20k hp. That was the HP of a pvp geared mage at 80 if I recall correctly.

Honestly every fucking decision they do is just.jpg tier nowadays. Itemlevel inflation is also absurd, we might fucking reach 1000 ilvl, legendaries are BASE 895

piss off, that general may as well be called mtf tranny porn general

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING

>he hasn't seen "Item Level 1200 Titanforged Titanforged Titanforged Titanforged"

but it's not the same game when you play it on casual, imagine playing dark souls with boosted as fuck gamma and you just straight up tanked all the mobs and bosses just cause you don't have the time to play the game correctly.
Pandering to casuals is the death of every good game