What game lets me outrun death?

What game lets me outrun death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xr-3zUjZgl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow superhero comics are really fucking stupid.

Press F to escape.

Wouldn't flash not exist too?

yes

>flash reaches a point where all concepts are dead, so neither time or death can exist
>is somehow fine

????

this whole Flash thing it's so dumb it hurts my brain. It's not even the good kind of dumb
polite sage

Mario 64

they should give flash a cape

Persona 3

You can in gauntlet. He runs pretty slow.

In God of War Kratos is killed in almost every game and he always somehow come back without fucks given

I like to think time is just a place for Flash and he doesn't have to obey the rules because he travels through it differently.

No capes.

honestly whoever wrote that has to have some form of autism

If a Flash game were to ever happen and be done by a good studio which studio and Flash should it be?

Tutorial level should be Jay, then you pick which flash you use

If you think that's cringey, you should see the ancient Superman comics. Those shits were fanfic-tier shitfests.

This is him
youtube.com/watch?v=xr-3zUjZgl0

What? Don't like Supes destroying houses so the government have to pay to rebuild it?

He means the ones in the 50s

>time is a place

No? How the fuck would that work?

>That pic
Holy shit, are you telling me that that awful picture of a black slave hugging a native american was TRACED?

Time is already a physical thing, or else it wouldn't exist

Grant Morrison didn't write that.

>Working on my own comic series
>Just writing it because I can't draw
>Always worried about it being shitty
>See shit like OP's post, female Thor, other Marvel stuff

I think I will be alright.

While I agree 50's and 60's dickish Superman is great I do love the 30's and 40's where he really just did not give a fuck on what is happening around him.

What?

Is that Wally West? I thought he was gone

What's the premise?

Sadly Marvel is at a point where their actual comic doesn't really matter so they feel they can do whatever the fuck they want. DC however fucked themselves royally by doing a dumb reboot that hardly anyone wanted and no one really liked what was happening.
He got better. Oh and Watchmen was responsible for Flashpoint.

That page is from his return in Rebirth. Happened like a month or two ago.

Rebirth is fixing things user
Post-Crisis Superman is also back and has a kid now

doesn't really matter honestly, once the capemovie bubble bursts, it'll be back to irrelevancy for both companies. Actually, all this success could be potentially bad for Marvel, if they've built themselves up on this bubble.

That's what happens with shit writers.

They write themselves into a hole because they always have to outdo themselves and do something more amazing, more epic and fantastic than the previous feats.

That's how superman got his retarded power creep.
Every new villain was built to deal with all the powers he had and he got new shit to deal with that villain.

It's a bad way of writing

Marvel already lost market share leader to DC for the first time in I think over a decade. This is while DC is selling less books at a cheaper price and having sales numbers reports reduced to account for how they allow refunds.

I've never seen that, but yeah whatever that is appears to have been traced from that Flash comic.

So, he went to the future to destroy death? What about himself? He would be destroyed too if he reached that far into time and space.

Inb4 comic logic

What games let me literally walk into a sword?

Maybe but DC is really in a bind. Between them fucking over their readers with the reboot and their movies it's going to be hard digging themselves out. Marvel can make another Ironman 2 and still be fine where they are.
That's because of the reboot. Just saying "#1 so you can start here!" tends to be big sellers. Both in people buying #1 and new readers. Give it a year and well will see. DC does seem to got their act together with Rebirth but something could happen.

SPEED FORCE
P
E
E
D

F
O
R
C
E

kek, you can even see the lines from the suit on the google

Of course, silly me!

True. I like how Ennis handled the Punisher MAX series because the chapters don't necessarily escalate in terms of intensity, we just get different flavours of violence, cruelty and punishments with every new foe. Shit was great.

And what games allow me to avoid killing anybody while collapsing a building by doing math?

It's been 4 months and non-number 1s are selling well. And most word is positive about DC. But we do still need to see if they can stick the landing.

That was one of the better things about the silver age of comics, even batman in his prime came up against fresh situations rather than just inventing a mary sue device for each comic.

>Actually excited about Super Shota
I have no idea why but it just looks fun

Red Faction

He's cute

I haven't yet started reading Batman comics aside from The Killing Joke since a lot of people recommended it. I honestly don't know where to start but I don't feel like starting all the way back from the first Detective Comics and shit. Any recommendations?

Which was this? It's been awhile since I went through them. The one where Cavella returns?

Marvel is a mess. When one of the best black writers leaves a progressive image company because they only let him write black characters you know things are running assbackwards there.

Well they are still putting out #1 but I am happy with how they are handling things. I think the most damaging thing was how awful their movies are. I mean Flashpoint didn't help anything but man those movies were awful.

Just grab any graphic novel or the start of a new story arc that looks interesting.

Fair enough. Thanks user, you faggot.

man fuck y'all this is hype.

>Wearing glasses and hats on a roller coaster

Well with batman there's no harm in just focusing on a character.
You can just hunt down comics to do with joker, penguin, catwoman or any villain you want and it'll be a semi contained canon.

It's only when you go into a series like the beyond series that you have to start from book 1.

>Fags talking about Superman
>While Superman is on Superman
>As the son of Superman imitates Superman

Up is down black is white

Hat does fly off next page.

>why can't I hold all this time

Ok I seemed to have missed when this started, why are we calling black people google now?

What game lets me see everything go absolutely fucking wrong (in a good way)?

Batman is easily. With the reboot just either pick up or torrent his number 1 and if you want Batfamily books. DC tends to treat Batman better than most of the other books. Can't really recommend going back to #1 since DC reboots the Batman in that book isn't the same Batman in today's books. Honestly one of my favorite Batman is Bronze Age Batman (hell most comics around that time are great).

I really wish they just kept Ms. Marvel as her own series. It was small and fun.

Which came first: Grant Morrison or Lex Luthor?

Update your white supremacy code

Why is Vegeta beating up Beast Boy?

>See shit like Death of the Silver Surfer and Hulk, last man on Earth

I couldn't compete.

ya but it's cool though

>tfw you're certain you could write a better Spider-Man than Slott but you'll never have his job

LOL

FLEENSTONES?

Literally the first thing i thought when i saw OP's pic

How about we just agree to disagree, mkay.

He can just simply turn around and run back in the other way, retards

google
>white american couple
>american inventors

What you think you can kill more Spider-Man than he can?

Why doesn't he just vibrate through the sword or something?

Peter was totally going to Columbine his school if he didn't gain powers and got his Uncle killed.

Is going An hero related to Ayn Rand philosophy?

Grabbed by the Ghoulies

I always found it funny how different Lee and Ditko was. In most of the Ditko Spidey comics you can tell he was trying to fuck with Lee. Lee wanted Spidey to be more like normal teens in the days but Ditko wouldn't have it.

>Anime is so dumb and over-the-top, that's why west is better with its realistic stuff xD

Actually it's surprising he didn't go on a murder rampage because people were still shitting on him even like the day after his uncle died.

fucking brutal.

It also helps that he gets easily stunned you pelt burgers or other stuff at him.

Dikto is fucking crazy.

He found a stress reliever. By that I mean criminal's faces. I remember in a super early comic he got into a boxing match with Flash. And knew if he even tried to throw a punch he would have killed him. I personally didn't really like Superior Spider-Man but got a kick out of Otto freaking the fuck out when he realized how fucking strong Spider-Man really was and knew that if he really tried he would have killed him without any effort.

Yeah I hate when people claim spidey is weak.

He's kinda broken in general for being pretty much way above average at everything, from smarts to speed and strength

Holy shit I forgot how much of a mongoloid Harry was

>That time Hank Pym lost his shit when he realized how ingenious Spider-Man's tracers were.

He's an all rounder, that's what makes him pretty formidable. And getting him pissed makes him even more scary, heck his enemies like Shocker gets scared shitless.

Well he is the son of the Green Goblin

Does this explain why comic book universes keep resetting every few years now?

People still never really perfected his webbing.
What's really crazy is when he does get mad he just going full on Spider mode. I really do feel the bite gave him powers but also fucked with his head. So when he does get mad he starts going scary because he starts to actively hunts his prey.

Yes, that happens when they have no where else to go. Also because they're afraid of making something new as well as the rabid fans unwilling to accept anything new.

It's so there's be a good jumping on point for "new fans" who don't actually exist, and if they do, don't actually stay onboard for long.

Plenty of games have levels where you outrun things that kill you. I think these kinds of levels are the most fun.

Does any other company direspect their flagship characters as much as Marvel does to Spider-man?

Fuck you for posting that. Why Marvel fucked over that storyline and ruined Gwen forever?
Eh Marvel tends to go with "fuck it whatever" and just lets the story run through and if it's bad people tend to try to just forget it like Sins Past. Which is why Marvel never really did a reboot.

DC however has more care for their cannon. And only really rebooted with Flashpoint because a few guys thought it was a great idea (it wasn't) and the new reboot is more or less trying to unfuck Flashpoint. As for Crisis they kind of needed to if they really did care about cannon because of how insane their storylines was getting with combining Golden Age and Silver Age shit.

>When Harry kidnaps Flash, MJ and aunt May and says he'll kill one of them

>Spidey punches him across the room in the middle of Harry's villain speech

>You're lucky I pulled my punch Osborn, because if didn't, instead of being unconscious... you'd be dead.

Spider-man is pretty badass when he's angry and turns quipping mode off.

I wish I had access to my desktop so I could dump Spider-Man Blue.

What's your favorite Spidey comic, Cred Forums?

The one that involves Deadpool

underrated

While Spidey says he uses the quips to calm his nerves and throw the enemy off. I do feel it's also to keep him from going Spider mode. Because he really could be one of the biggest villains once he stops being Friendly Neighborhood.
Last Hunt. Shit is fucking intense.

>tfw Spider-Man will never get into a fist-fight with Deadpool where he just constantly punches his head off and all Wade can do is beg for him to at least aim lower so he can see what's going on

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

>mkay

Just die.

Seconding this

One of the more traditional yet more fun depictions of Death in a video game

>ctrl+f
>no prince of persia warrior within

TOO YOUNG
O
O

Y
O