This game has the hardest fucking hacking ever!

This game has the hardest fucking hacking ever!

It's really not hard. The shame of it is you just follow the exact same strategy for every single hack, bit of variety would have been nice, oh well.

I have never failed a single one of these. It is the most basic process of elimination 'puzzle' ever.

Put in "1,2,3,4" then if any numbers are right but in the wrong spot you move them around while all the wrong numbers you change to the next number (5 then 6 then 7 and so on).

WEI SHEN MOTHERFUCKER

Who are you?

>The shame of it is you just follow the exact same strategy for every single

So like every other minigame in the game (including combat).

Still like it, though.

pretty gay outfit

REAL MAN WHO EAT POHKBUN

YOU'RE A HABITUAL FLIRT

I didn't get it right away just because it doesn't really tell you what to do, after I failed it once I got it though. all of the other ones are pretty much the same and just as easy. fun game, was really let down by the year of the snake though.

WHY THERE NO POHKBUN IN YOUR HAND

are these actually a delicacy in Hong Kong?

>are these actually a delicacy in Hong Kong?
Yes
They're ok

requesting that pasta about driving a car into a hospital

It's like Mastermind, user. Get your rhythm. Go with 0000, take note of invalid placements. Then go 1111, take note, then go 2222, take note, up until you get to 9999.

I swore it was habitual slut when I first heard it

is this deus ex

Alpha Protocol (without leveling that skill up) has the hardest hacking. It's still a shitty game

Nothing about Sleeping Dogs was remotely hard. The game felt good to play but people are seeing it through Rose Colored glasses.

I'm pretty sure I spent more time playing True Crime NYC

I didn't even see this before posting

Sure, unless you want to make sure you'll do it in less than 8 tries or so.

It is more efficient to try something like 0123 first, so you can learn about, and potentially eliminate, more possible numbers in fewer tries.

>I have never failed a single one of these
Yeah, sure m8

These are good advice.

I never failed one either. Git gud.

Not my fault you can't figure out the most basic puzzle ever made despite me spelling it out for you.

A MAN WHO NEVAH EAT POHKBAHN IS NEVAH A HO MAN

90 plus two yellow/green numbers
Congrats you are now a hacker on steroids

Never played this but it looks like mastermind