Which is the worse cancer?

Which is the worse cancer?

in b4 stanley parablefags that go B-BUT IT HAS SUBVERSIVE WRITING THAT MEANS ITS BETTER THAN GONE HOMO

Fucking kill yourself

What's the deal with Emily wants to play.

Never heard of Emily wants to play, so I can't comment on it.

Five Nights at Freddy's is a pretty clever horror game that only became a caner with the cash in sequels and the obnoxious fanbase

The Stanley Parable is funny and well done

Firewatch is boring but to call it a cancer seems a bit much. Just don't play it if you're not into walking simulators.

The hyperbolic reactionary circlejerks of people who don't have the sense or intelligence enough to just ignore things and/or fanbases they don't like.

firewatch

othes were fun

If I can call vorefags and furries disgusting, I can call walking sim fans no taste retards

I don't see many walking sim "fans" (different games in the "genre" appeal to different people) sexualizing or pushing their fetishes onto people in the wrong venues. Though a case could be made with Five Nights and Furrie's.

Which game is the new youtuber bait?

I've only played the Stanley Parable, and I enjoyed it.

Couldn't have said it better. OP is the real cancer.

FNAF somehow spawned one of the most awful communities. For that alone it can be called cancer.
Stanley was nice and Firewatch had nice scenery and voice acting.

Fuck this shit. The most pretentious shit I've played this year. Plus no voice acting and literally no gameplay.

Anything that attracts children and teenagers ends up being more sexualized than other content. Most kids use the things they like to explore their own sexuality once they reach the age where they start thinking about it. It's a safe way for their brains to sort out new sensations and contextualize it. Most people grow out of it but the ones that don't end up becoming things like furries, turning their contextualization tool into a fetish.

Most walking sims fans are split into two groups: People who want an easy, stress free interaction, and people who are more like your standard games media journo tumblr hipster. You're less likely to see sex related content here because one side just wants an easy experience and the other side is so hell bent on being taken seriously and being seen as artistic that, much like violence, they want to erase anything even remotely "offensive" from what they're presenting as an intellectual pass time.

FNaF was an unique little take on a horror game. It's only offense was getting popular with the general public, tweens, in particular.

Stanley parable was fun if you find the psycology of game design interesting and enjoy seeing it parodied.

Firewatch never advertised itself as anything other than a "walking sim." If you bought it expecting otherwise, it's your own fault. The voice acting was THE best I've seen from an indie title. The narrative, even the ending, was actually well done and its kind of embarrassing to see how many people "just didn't get it."

Never even heard of Emily.

>and enjoy seeing it parodied.
>and its kind of embarrassing to see how many people "just didn't get it."

Right has it's charm. Left is complete shovelware garbage.

is firewatch even horror? or bad? started playing it looked comfy what happens?

It's more of a thriller.

Arguement.

>he used big words
>he understands artistic communication
>lol xD fedora!!!
back to facebook, brainlet

>The most pretentious shit I've played this year.
One of those few times where the term wholly applies. That ending was just a big Fuck You to anyone who forced themselves through this click-to-play-cutscene shitfest.

I don't know why some indie devs seem to think the best way to advance storytelling in video games is to make games more like 90's FMV crap.

You.

never played anything except stanley parable, but for ~5€ it´s quite a funny game.

I got stanley parable on sales for like 2 bucks it was a pretty good laugh and I had fun with it, wouldn't pay more than a few dollars for it though.

Never even heard of Emily Wants to Play until now, Firewatch looks ok as far as walking sims go.

Fire Nights at Faggots it by far the biggest cancer of them.

Never heard of Emily Wants to Play
what does she want to play with

>mfw trying to find an average gameplay video of EWtP
>mfw finding nothing but facecam faggots
I JUST WANT TO WATCH SOME FUCKING GAMEPLAY NOT LISTEN TO YOU SHIT YOUR PANTS ABOUT NOT WANTING TO PLAY A SPOOPY GAME, FUCK.

BBC

How can you even compare or group together The Stanley Parable to Firewatch? does Firewatch even have all those endings TSP has? Or a narrator/voice actor just as good? Does Firewatch even make a commentary about videogames themselves?

more like

>tfw i'll never see one up close
fucking
kill me

imagine having your soul sucked of this much joy

dont be like this user, everyone. he's too far gone.

Just go to /s/ or /gif/, plenty of pussy close ups.

THIS.