LOOK AT THIS THING Cred Forums, I SAY LOOK AT IT

LOOK AT THIS THING Cred Forums, I SAY LOOK AT IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQruNODIjvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She was made for headpats.

cute

That's a rather feminine looking male chibi there, user.

I love my wife Lightning even if she has down syndrome!

>tfw dancer farris

Waifu material.

i love faris desu

You would think they would eventually pick a design already, do they want the FFV sprite look to be the canonical design or do they want Amano design

Faris has blonde hair

That's Faris, guy.

I call bullshit.

>that iOS port

Man, 5 and 6 really got shafted when it came to getting modernized ports. Why, God, why?

stfu richard

it's really weird considering how much better the PSP ports of FF1, 2 and 4 fare.

I hope this game comes to PC.

i want to play all the older FF games before 6

what are the superior versions?

Saying a Final Fantasy character from 1-6 having a definitive hair color is like saying a JoJo has one, Amano's designs, unhindered by the console limitations at the time, are often WILDLY different while the actual depictions in the game are in addition to be simpler, is also completely different.

CUUUUUUUUUTE

1 and 2, PSP
3, PSP or NES
4, DS/PC or PSP
5, GBA with Soundpatch

That is a very handsome pirate.

Because they took the FF Dimensions engine and remake the games using it, instead of using the engine for the psp games.

1 and 2, PS1
3, NES
4, GBA with sound fix
5, GBA with sound fix

SLICK!

post chibis
>tfw chibi terra

>Waifubait, now in chibi form.

You'll be preordering Sephiroth's game, right?

World of Final Fantasy looks kawaii as fuck son, when's it getting to PC?

>you can put a Chocobo on your head, then put a chibi Chocobo on its head
Okay, I will admit that is cute.

thats not celes though

>funko pop game

look at this terra

she is so tiny!

how can she fight kefka if she's so tiny?

HAHAHAHAHA

Funkos doesn't have eyes though.

Celes belongs to Locke
You wouldn't cuck Locke, would you?

what the hell is this?

IS THAT A BOY OR A GIRL?

I don't find this art style very appealing. I prefer the DS remakes or Bravely style.

>No chibi Rydia

fuck this

Where is chibi Kefka anyway?
I NEED IT

Pretty sure I saw her in one of the trailers. They're going to have all the major characters from the older FFs in this. Saw Edgar as well.

user, I self-insert as Locke.

It isn't wearing pants, so girl.

Holy shit! I need Chibi Quistis waifu now!

>LOOK AT IT
Eh.

Sure, it's cute, and it's better than just splattering anime girls over everything. But I'm just not seeing much content beyond that. You play Pokemon and gather up the Dissidia cast, you equip them for the abilities they have, and...? That looks like about it. Sure, I wouldn't mind gathering up the FF4 cast, but really all I would be getting is Guard from Cecil and Cure from Rosa and Summon Mist Dragon from Rydia. That's basically the extent of the character interaction in the game, from the looks of it.

It's like the character selection in Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, except that Theatrhythm was a fun game and having the character choices be irrelevant doesn't matter much. This looks like a fairly bog-standard JRPG. Not that it is a problem; lots of people seem to like just a standard JRPG. (Lord knows that Square needs to get back to that occasionally.) I'm just not seeing a point between playing World of Final Fantasy over any of the other dozen JRPGs that are out there.

The simple "It's a Final Fantasy game" just doesn't do it for me anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=cQruNODIjvA

There is literally nothing wrong with Chibi characters.

In other hand, Funko Pop figures are fucking garbage and deserve to be holocausted.

SHE'S SO CUTE
HAHAHAHAHA

>sprite still has purple hair

Of course I would, what the fuck do you think?

Why the cowgirl costume and not the original or AC costume?

You should be laughing at SE for not doing everything they can to get it out from exclusivity (or even making it mobile) so it can print fucking money, rather than at him for expecting SE to not have retarded business sense.

I want to fuck it.

She's actually the closest they got to being faithful with the eyes, though.

Rikku's eyes aren't distinctly different from others, despite Al Bhed having swirly eyes. Cloud and Sephiroth don't have different eyes despite Mako eyes being a big identifying deal for Cloud throughout the entire game, etc.

Man just fucking wait a couple of years, you'll get your answer then
I swear everyone here has the patience of grade schoolers.

Oak pls.

It wouldn't be so bad if they were all chibi but the fact the MCs have normal proportion modes is shit

Imagine playing FF7 but Sephiroth looks like this

Oh it's not about me wanting it badly, I'm sure it might end up on PC eventually, or just emulatable... the thing is that its hilariously dumb of SE to kneecap the mass appeal and sales potential this has by tying it to expensive sony hardware exclusively, and it has stayed off of normie's radars almost completely as a result.

>normal proportions
They're Kingdom Hearts Not-Sora and Not-Kairi

Him being batshit crazy would be even weirder.

He looks like Roxas

>cowgirl Tifa

All of my yes

They no doubt have a reason for it; most likely some sort of "enemy running around zapping everyone" and so they're gathering everyone up to stop them.

That, or it is a Smash Bros/Kingdom Hearts idea where someone from the real world enters chibiland, and they get the ability to go chibi themselves.

Oh I'm sorry that "Not-Sora" is apparently not a description that includes Roxas for you. Tell me who he is again?

FINAIRU HEAVEN

Will there be a Yuffie?

Who the retard who okayed the jailbait from DoC

Why only one?