Okay Cred Forums finally gonna start my NG+ on death march

Okay Cred Forums finally gonna start my NG+ on death march.

Any tips or tricks?

Not video games. Fuck off.

You're retarded so fuck off to Cred Forums yourself

>not playing death march on first play through
why are you even on this board desu

>needing help with babby-tier combat

this

death march is hard

brew and use potions..that's it. Combat doesn't really change (if you didn't play on easiest).

quen is your best friend

I abused signs and focused on fast attack. Basically, set down alternate Yrden sign (magic turret), set down 2 Yrden circles, then blast enemies with Aard if they are encircling me and Ignii when there are just one or two to deal with

The fast attack is really just for when they're open for an attack, but signs make up 90% if the combat

quen is love quen is life

It's not really

yeah, you get used to it after a while. I complete most fights without getting hurt.

>grab mouse
>click left, fast
>repeat until you see the credits for your visual novel

Death March is really easy once you gear up your character, the game would be much more easier if you go Alchemy.

NG+ is pretty much the same, the game may be hard early on, but once you get your hands on some gears there would be no challenge at all.

If you are looking for more challenge I suggest you turn on the scale option which will scale up all the lower level mobs to match your level.

Did you finish the DLCs on NG?
Also what is your level when you start NG+?
Because you might not get certain gear or the quest will be very difficult later on if you are over level in NG+.

Spam quen, never die
You're welcome

am level 33, didn't finish DLC, want a real challenge and the achievement.

pick yen

Death March in the earlier versions of the game at least was just RNG damage scaling.
Like you'll still massively break the game with an optimal build, or even just Witcher gear, you'll just get tired of casting Quen for the first five hours.

It has a very rough start but after you level yourself and start using decoctions, things go more smoothly.

Too bad you can gain extra skill slots and mutation in Blood and Wine.

Also the sweet spot to start NG+ is 50-53, so you can reach maximum level when you finish NG+.

>you'll just get tired of casting Quen for the first five hours
you just have to not suck

>pick yen
>surprised by her at the end of Blood and Wine
>cant even fug her, she just reads a book 24/7

Bitch, man