youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E
youtube.com/watch?v=21JuYIPHMF8
hackmud.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=mv1XUyRqcGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2067
>he bought the X-32 implant

enjoy the seizures chummer

Welcome to VA-11 HALL-A, what can I get for you?

>tfw i haven't played VA-11 HALL-A

is it any good ?

If you like visual novels then sure

Yes. It really makes you feel important without being important enough to be the main character that changes the world.

got any cram ? i could really use a fix

real life is already pretty cyberpunk desu

Ill have a bad touch.

Did you guys hear about a game called half life 3?

give it ten years and then we'll have androids most likely

Give me the drink that had it's named changed

My favorite game in a long time.

>not slapping muslims to death in your cyberpunk games

I'll have the usual.

can i get a SHODAN

Where's that fuckboy?

it's not. it's hardly a game...

one piano woman coming up

Will Cyberpunk 2077 be the first real cyberpunk game the world has been demanding since forever?

As a video game? Nah. It's one of those "experience" type things which it is not bad at. You know, similar to walking simulators but more interesting writing.

Looks like "DUDE ALCOHOL LMAO: The Game" so I'll avoid it.

This, just minus all of the cool shit.

>Remember cyberpunk thread on Cred Forums from awhile back
>People kept saying Serial Experiments Lain was cyberpunk

Really? Lain? The one with the girl who wears a bear onesie? Is this some weaboo joke or is it legitimately a cyberpunk anime? I seriously know nothing about it except that the main character wears a bear onesie.

Does it have any gameplay videos?
Unless we can't define it.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=7eRf__n7VPg

Found the fedoraposter. Don't you have somewhere to be advertising your "clean alcohol free life" while drowning in doritos and processed sugars.

Anyone looking forward to this?

why don't you just go and watch it

Gl1tch on the r0cks, please.

Looks pretty weeby desu

Is that even a good album?

>pls spoonfeed me im retarded
The show starts with a person shedding their body to live in the internet and only gets crazier from there.

Nothing aside from the completely unrelated engine footage they made and released to hire more developers.

I think it has potential, though. It seems CD Projekt Red know what they must/must not do with this game. Also, claiming it is bigger than The Witcher 3 could mean something good.

It's a "what the fuck did I just watch" genre show.

I should probably watch it again since it has been forever and I was a dumb teenager back then.

HIS PLASMA RIFLE

i hope they add character creation

Why so smug?

>tfw you don't deprive your neighbor of your second animal and thus embrace true mercerism

>you walk into a club and this AI turns your gf into an android

what do ?

They have to. Character creation + general customisation throughout the dystopian city pl0x.

Do they know how to make it?
I mean, Witcher 3 has no customization tools

Trust the slavic magic

Reccomended me some good cyberpunk music.

Turn around and say nah

youtube.com/watch?v=yQEfCNCXSRc

I think I'm going to post about the Mr Robot Telltale game until I finish it.
It really is just a Darlene waifu simulator

Cyberpunk in real life WHEN?!

Damn she looks good with that hair.

I'm not here to drink your dog piss

It's a VN so if you like VN's yes

PERSONAL

Wow, really makes you think...

modded looks much worse

So vanilla looks better?

Found the hedonist scumbag

is this a joke? modded looks like Pii U shit. if Iwata didn't die of aids he would have been proud of the right picture.

So you're saying you just need to stop following games during development.

Don't do that and everything will be new, you'll be amazed and you'll love it.

Follow development as they struggle to get graphics of a small tech demo in a huge open world, and you'll be so disappointed you'll still be posting about your butthurt two years later.

this smells like bait.

the right one looks like maxed settings before the game was patched and the left one looks like maxed settings after the all the latest patches.

We are already there I think. Shit is depressing as fuck.

Sick reference

We have all the shit aspects of Cyberpunk at the moment.

Luckily there are a few rich people pushing us forward and slowly producing the cool parts of Cyberpunk.

Cyberpunk's pretty cool as far as settings and aesthetics go. Also why does it always have the best waifus?

Deus Ex, Shadowrun, Ghost in the Shell.. given CDPR's track record, CP2077 might follow suit as well.

She owns an VR-capable old pc. That's cyberpunk enough.

i want to fug eiger

Unga bunga rockstop

The labels are switched.

Left one is modded, right one is vanilla.

Both are same patch, same time, same settings (ultra).

She'd break you in half, user.
I'd still climb dat mountain, tho

If someone here, anyone, can recognize pic related, I will have some faith in humanity again.

Sprawl Trilogy, Neuromancer?

Fuck yeah.
Still reading through a PDF of MLO. Have read all 3 of the other stories already.
I think a good cyberpunk story should hit you with a bittersweet emotion, the feeling that there should be more to the story than from what meager details you were given to read.
I can only describe it as a partial sort of worldbuilding, where all these random relevant bits of info and backstory are given, then never brought up again, but you feel that they should be important. Story threads that are never completely resolved, things that seem like threads but aren't, making you grasp at straws.
I know Cred Forums isn't the place for it, but I just wanted to say this anyway.

have you chummers played the newest skyrim HD remake sim ?

it's pretty schway

Man, this place stinks.
I fucking hate these people.

fuck off tony you're not cyberpunk

Gib cyberpunk game recommendations bls

>not unwinding with a beer or two after a hard day's work

You sound boring user

SMT Soul Hackers
Any Deus Ex except Invisible War of course
Those are the only ones that come to mind.

invisible war was alright

what artist ?

I have formatted the EPUB of Neuromancer found on the net so I could print it on A4 sheets and picked a font to have a comfy reading experience.

You can download it here:
lainfile.pw/6c34

It's a PDF btw.

Where are my cyberpunks ? ;_;

Sorry, don't know the artist. Found it randomly on my feed while browsing for Shadowrun stuff.

>tfw no cyberpunk qt

Did you redeem her or did you let her get possesed by literal Satan?

You'll most likely get to be the first member of her new harem if you did the latter tho.

of course I fucking redeemed her

>her harem
what kind of cuck shares a woman like that

We're already there, don't you think? People are way too dependent on technology now, and extremely attached to their phones/computer devices. When I look around these days, I really see what "high technology - low life" means in cyberpunk. It's bizarre to see people communicate through phones, even though they're literally sitting next to each other.
Really makes your neurons tingle.

Dunno, that's just the impression I got from her possesed ending. She'd most likely wrap the team leader around her fingers and then do the same toxic cult shit like Harrow.

Judging from the teaser trailer (it's very old though and may not be representative of the style they're aiming for at the moment) it will be full on Cyberpunk aesthetic so yes, it probably will be the first 'real' cyberpunk game.

ayy lmao

Note to self: another buggy beta firmware update to working memory and cognitive processors, please remember to remember to remember to remember to remember to remember that armor piercing ammo is for piercing armor.

Why would you pick any other option apart from saving the kids?

>playing ss2 yesterday
>find laser rapier
>it does as much damage as the wrench

am i being rused

Do you guys think we'll start seeing an influx of cyberpunk games in the upcoming years?

heard one guy constantly posting in the HALL-A threads that he's writing a song about him boss
maybe he has him 'cause I haven't seen in two days

There's a load of smaller titles coming out as well as two more Deus Exes and CP2077. So I guess.

Even CoD went cyberpunk last year. But time will tell how long the fad lasts.

What other games have these sort of masks?

Next Saint's Row or GTA should go full cyberpunk.

Cyberpunk deserves open world

beginning of neuromancer by william gibson
overrated book imo, but still good

>Cyberpunk deserves open world
That's where CP2077 comes in.

Although I wouldn't mind Rockstar having a go at it.

It's a cyberpunk mindfuck anime about people's dual personalities in real life versus online.

It's real fuckin gud

Yeah, I'd love an open world GITS game or something like it.

Why aren't there that many Cyberpunk games? Is it because it's sort of hard to pull off properly and isn't as tried and tested as something like medieval fantasy is?

>tfw no hard cyberpunk games with full customisation
>tfw you will never play a game in which you will be able to buy a comfy apartment in a cyberpunk city

really though, why do devs hardly pay attention to cyberpunk themes? with the hardware we have today, we should be seeing tons

Would've been as good to have be just a show about bear pijamas.

Any cyberpunk games where I can lose myself in the dark - rainy - comfy atmosphere?

High tec - low life, comfy games

i think the only games that successfully create that atmosphere are the shadowrun games, sadly

I think the big devs are waiting to see how others do in sales. Deus Ex has made it known that there is an audience wanting it. They might be being developed, waiting to get closer to Cyberpunk 2077 for direct competition or waiting to see how that game's sales turn up.
Also cyberpunk is more difficult to develop. There's a heavier focus on the details and clutter than the middle earth fantasy games.

>DAE recognize the most famous quote from the most famous cyberpunk book?

Based user

Fucking newfags.

Blade Runner from 1997.

>not birth of a new day

What are you doing?

Rain Temple has some comfy songs too.

youtube.com/watch?v=SHg2du9015g

>point and click
>game
pick one

It's a good thing there's no rule34 on VA-11 HALL-A. The girls are too pure.

Ok Cred Forums . Recommend me some cyberpunk movies. Already watched Blade Runner.

Escape from New York
Black Rain
Existenz
Blade Runner
Into the Void
23 – Nothing is as it Seems
Hackers
Strange Days
Tetsuo: The Iron Man
964 Pinocchio

It's Gnostic allegory

The Wired is the Monad, Lain is Sophia, and "God" is the Demiurge

ez

Look up Total Recall 2070. It's a TV series of the movie Total Recall, but it's just Blade Runner: The Series. It's perfect Canadian camp with cyberpunk shit going on.

The entire series might still be on Youtube.

RESPONSIBILITY

Natural city

Can't wait for my android body

how is Escape From New York cyberpunk?

tetsuo (iron man)
hardware (more post-apocalyptic, but still cyberpunk)
tetsuo II: body hammer
avalon (quite mediocre, but live-action made by the guy who directed ghost in the shell)
liquid sky
naked lunch
lawnmower man (try to find a director’s cut… i don’t know if it’s even available though)
metropolis
akira
existenz
battle royale
a scanner darkly
strange days
aeon flux (the series)
terminator
twelve monkeys
NAILS
videodrome
scanners
doom generation
sneakers
thx 1138
la jettee
a clockwork orange
alien
tron
heavy metal
dark city
johnny mnemonic
hackers
pi
tank girl
total recall
code 46
robocop
city of lost children
brazil

Lol
Muslim here, what game is this? I'm going to report it to tumblr

Wage slaves don't wanna buy a game where wage slave is used as a pejorative.

What's your favorite mood organ setting for playing Vidya?

hologram man.

youtube.com/watch?v=pIR4C80k9q4

Thanks.
The other day i found my mini-android sex tape. Look.

The most cyberpunk game I've ever played is Hardwar but it's hardly ever mentioned in cyberpunk threads

What, you think wage slaves like their jobs that much? You think they don't know what they are? That they wouldn't like escapist media that makes a point of how the system exploits them and lets them view things from the outside for a change?

It has a necessary level of punk and future. The state is corrupt and disordered. Snake is a punk antihero for whom only his ass is worth anything. It's dystopian but there certainly is no typical comradeship happening.

Gut Punch, fast.

Don't go outside don't look up, you can smell them right? They are descending on us tonight, it isn't safe stay home and turn your lights off or they'll find you.
When dawn breaks come and see us, we offer protection and salvation from these creatures. Walk past the forsaken lady and into the halls of the old witness, ask he who tells for the thoughts of the brother and you shall have salvation.

Anyone here tried Dex? I came across it yesterday
store.steampowered.com/app/269650/

Animations look like shit, voice acting seems good going by the trailer.

Say Sei

you need to go back.
back to mudshit land i mean

I've sunk many hours into that game. I wish they'd make a sequel or a similar game where you can choose your own profession on a desert planet.

How yow support Tumbrl if its filled with homos?

That's not cyberpunk, man.

>Tfw just installed the sentience patch
>Tfw i have free will now
Damn it feels good to be a Free AI

No, i don't think that. I think they validate their experience by convincing themselves it is the right and proper way to live and the activities of a cyberpunk protagonist would be indistinguishable from terrorism to them. Cyberpunk has always appealed primarily to secessionists and techno-NEETs. It lacks mass appeal now more than ever that corporate wage slavery is the norm.

Notice how the vapid visual and auditory culture of the 80's has boomed in revival in the last decade but cyberpunk has remained niche? They love the neon and the synth but the techno-crust life still makes their skin crawl.

Explain the popularity of GTA then.

Post your theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=Yz9OKVuSgxw

so, did anyone buy one of those sexbots around here? I was thinking about it, but I'm kind of afraid of them strangling me in my sleep.

>tfw can't find neuromancer in any of the bookstores near me
>I've been looking for it for months ever since some user recommended it in a cyberpunk thread
is The Peripheral any good? I found it at a bookstore recently and was thinking of picking it up

PIY
Print it yourself

The Peripheral is probably Gibson's best book since the Bridge Trilogy ended. It probably doesn't qualify as cyberpunk though.

FYI there's a transsexual character in it, just incase you're a Cred Forumstard who gets triggered by that kind of stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=k0kg80jAtI8

i always imagined that the world of terminator would look more cyberpunk than it was later in the sequels

youtube.com/watch?v=ome6XI_KuIw

nah I don't give a shit about how a character is as long as it doesn't interfere with their part in the story or it adds to their character. I'm only against it when it's there for literally no reason and doesn't improve them at all

Do you ever wonder why a character is a straight white male though

no I don't care unless it directly affects something

project.cyberpunk.ru/lib/neuromancer/

your welcome

>Do you ever wonder why a character is a straight white male though

Because the vast majority are exactly that.

The thing is, people are shit. They want to be immersed and they won't feel fully immersed if there isn't a character resembles them.

It's why shows don't have multiple black or indian people that overshadow the general (white) group. If that were the case, people would ignore it and assume it's purposely made for the black or indian demographic.

no

nor do i wonder about why a character is anything as long as it's a well written character i could care less

Agents of Mayhem looks kinda cyberpunkish.

There is, but I don't want to risk getting banned.

>2060+7
>buying consoles
>500u for a machine that can't run past 2kfps

Fucking console plebs never learn

Vr chip masterrace amirite?

just checked it out

it looks kinda mediocre

>a game about Bartending has alcohol in it
>this is somehow try hard to user

>500u for a machine that can't run past 2kfps

You can only see 1.3kfps anyway.
Get your vintage memes out of here.

Yeah it's really fucking strange for me. I remember when in school (early 2000-s) is was that script-kiddie haxxor type of kid that used irc and was present on various online communities and forums, install various shit on my symbian smarphone and was laughing at my classmates, parents and generally normies that they were not "in". Years after i dropped all this shit and use only Cred Forums and old as fuck anroid smartphone with minimal shit installed. And i'm really fucking terrified how all these people i was laughing at are now more technology-savvy than i am, constanly browsing twitter and spouting its memes, using messengers and various apps that i not really understand without digging into it, etc

lain is the most cyberpunk anime, and its fanbase is the most cyberpunk
check out lainchan and
fauux.neocities.org/

youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

3 years old...

Paprika is Cyberpunk as well and is worth the watch.

Plus Susumu Hirasawa did the soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=21JuYIPHMF8

Has anyone tried out

hackmud.com/ ?

Quadrialterial cowboy is also a pretty cyb game.

>anti-alcohol fags
Straightedge fags are the worst

I liked the game but you can fuck off with this normalfag LOL U DONT DRINK bullshit.

>reeee fucking normies
If you consider yourself a better person because you don't drink, you're an insufferable faggot

>drinking makes you a normie

retard

DK is cyberpunk?

shut it down.

My dick is cyberpunk according to some of the morons in this thread.

>what is reading comprehension

>fuck off with this normalfag LOL U DONT DRINK bullshit

But normalfags DO drink.

>not just drinking on the occasion

Top pleb desu

youtube.com/watch?v=mv1XUyRqcGU

>Looks like

so you haven't even played it and you're telling people to not play it? Fucking fag

Yes which is why normalfags would be the ones to say "LOL YOU DONT DRINK"

Cyberpunk will never be real because the "punk" in Cyberpunk is basically like the rebellion/underground. Which its basically impossible in modern society to be do anything in secret or underground.

>cyberpunk meme STILL being used here
inb4 fish and that mediocre agdg vn images

But normalfags DO drink.