Commander Boreale, enemy forces in our perimeter

Commander Boreale, enemy forces in our perimeter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lGiNE-FmrLM
youtube.com/watch?v=n1AkcqsAQsY
youtube.com/watch?v=Cyrg1DaZ9ow
warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Sigvald_the_Magnificent
youtube.com/watch?v=hfORh9cFDU8
youtube.com/watch?v=ihskUz0obzY
youtube.com/watch?v=o1cXYan0NQA
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Anrakyr#Notable_Campaigns
youtube.com/watch?v=LNK5-uE5JFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHERE???

Southern quadrant, but they're on the move. Current location unknown.

THERE IS NO TIME TO BE LOST

why do the chaos gods have to mutate their followers?

Surely they'd get more willing followers if they just left the poor chaps alone instead of gruesomely altering them for no real reason/

I really miss this cheesy voice acting and I wonder if DoW 3 will have anything like Boreale or Diomedes.

Because some of those mutations actually make you stronger and are the reason to follow them in the first place. Promises of power usually pay off in the form of a helpful mutation or command of daemons.

Of course, there's always the looming chance of being turned into a mindless chaos spawn with crab hands and six legs.

Because mutation is considered a blessing by the followers.

DEVESTATING
DEFENSIVE
DEEP STRIKES

but I don't want to be mutated

I just want to fuck bitches for an eternity

>instead of gruesomely altering them for no real reason/

Lulz is a good enough reason for the Chaos Gods. Not like they have to make an effort, they won before the war for the galaxy even started.

Essential Borealcore:

youtube.com/watch?v=lGiNE-FmrLM
youtube.com/watch?v=n1AkcqsAQsY
youtube.com/watch?v=Cyrg1DaZ9ow

Prove yourself then. There is a tabletop game line for playing as Chaos Champions. Basically the more you have proven yourself the more control you have over what mutations you'll receive. You can also petition the gods for mercy and for them to retake some of their blessings which can also aid you.

Of course they could just slap a few more tentacles in your forehead as a practical joke but hey, thats Chaos for you. Life is a blast, enjoy it, even if you are a mindless glob of flesh screaming for death.

You can.
warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Sigvald_the_Magnificent

>No Wooden Baneblade video
0/10

DEEP STRIKES

youtube.com/watch?v=hfORh9cFDU8

Is it heresy to masturbate to the Adepta Sororitas?

The problem there is that you get bored. Bear in mind eternity is a very, very long time.

Then you trade some of your sanity away for the ability to feel higher sensations, then you do it again a few millenia later, and so on and so forth until you become a warped fleshbeing.

You know noise marines? Those were originally people that liked normal music.

What the feth is his problem?

I think that's supposed to be a female version of the Emperor, user. Therefore it is heresy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ihskUz0obzY
fokken watch it m8

Unless your fap fantasies involves impregnating them with what will one day be good, loyal servants of the Imperium, yes.

BATTLE BROTHERS

>FUCKING NAILS IN MY BRAIN
>MY SORTA KIDS SHOULD FEEL MY PAIN TOO
>rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NEXT
EPISODE
FUCKING
WHEN

Crippling "i have nails stuffed in my fucking brain" disorder

feels a bit risky desu

If I could fug bitches for an eternity without getting ass reamed by a daemon in return, i'ed go heritic any day.

But it seems like the odds of you getting that wished, is a lot less then getting reamed by a daemon, tortured and then mutated forevermore.

SISTERS, IT IS A DIRE MATTER, BUT WE NEED YOUR BLOOD.

I am looking at the trials games, which should i buy, Fusion or Evolution

youtube.com/watch?v=o1cXYan0NQA
21:00

Fuck off, Ward.

Oh wait, he is literally back at GW.

As long as they just keep him to writing the rules and away from the fluff it shouldn't be too bad.

why can't the imperium fight

SPESS MEHREENS
TODEI THE ENEMEI IS AT OUR DOOR

He makes good fluff for people that aren't imperium based tho.

change nurgle ep with picture where bob gets fungus.
imperial guards with ep with shitton of planktons

>Demonic mutations
Disgusting

NO

>You'll never be the boy toy of the sisters
;_;

ONE HUNDRED BANEBLADES!

IT IS THE ENEMY WHO WILL TASTE DEATH AND DEFEAT

METUL BAWKSES

THE FEWLS

we... *asthma* we shall take away... *more asthma * their metal bawskes...

because chaos is a thinly veiled metaphor for ionizing radiation

Ward writes great Cron fluff, just stick him on that and put a clause in the contract stating he can't touch anything space marine related

>sub 1000 astartes tops
>a few million guard
>no titans

literally not even trying

kek even a sanguinor said that the tendril was too strong for the blood angels (it was going for Baal, mind you) before the necrons awoke

what the fuck was his/their problem?

Love that last sentence, it just seems so deadpan.

Party is now over.The Harvest begins.

No one said the Tau were smart.

Didn't the Tau also try some kind of cultural exchange with the Dark Eldar?

>try
It was actually going very well until they started asking when their citizens were coming back.

hell yes
and you damn well know spiked dildos were involved

those dumbass blueberries dont learn

Now that's some heresey I can get behind.

This was the guy who did it
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Anrakyr#Notable_Campaigns
902.M41 The Harvest of Ka’mais
Apparently he did it because the tau had fucked around on the tomb moon sometimes and he really hates that

What if it turns out the deceiver is actually cegorath who is actually tzeench who is actually creed?

They were real life trolls and the Emperor placed them in charge of an entire legion of real life trolls whose specialty is strategic tactical counteroffensivedefensivesystematic trolling.

youtube.com/watch?v=LNK5-uE5JFg

#NecronsWelcome

These numbers are like fucking nothing. I would understand better if there was a lore meeting where Dante got together with everybody and basically they all said

>if a single chapter of Blood Ravens, some PDF regiments, and an Imperial fleet can defeat a hive tendril, then this is nothing to worry about

Yeah. They only started figuring it out after they noticed how the DE would come back with Talos Pain engines/Wracks? who suddenly had blue-ish skin.