Why is heart gold so good to replay v?

Why is heart gold so good to replay v?

What is "v"?

Don't be an autist over a typo

It's max comfy. I'm playing through soul silver on an emulator right now.

Because it's a good game

The gen 2 games are the most comfy to play. That's why. It has a nice mixture of music.

>tfw HeartGold and SoulSilver each cost $100 today

Because it's mostly gen1 Pokemon which are the best and most beloved.

>v
Who??

Heart Gold? Surely you mean Sacred Gold, because Heart Gold is piss easy

It's not. Unless you really like grinding

this desu

I can't find a good rom hack to play, original pokemon games are too easy to the point that building a good pokemon squad is pointless.

I heard it was a buggy mess.

bullshit

drayano hacks

>Sacred Gold
This guy knows what's up.

I replayed emerald and holy shit why did pokemon games became so boring to play?
So much bullshit in between gyms.

Pokeathalon

What are you talking about nerd

the newest pokemon game i've played was emerald or firered, i don't know which came out first
i've only ever played crystal, sapphire, firered, emerald, ruby, and leafgreen, probably in that order
and tonight i started a soulsilver character

the game is so beautiful
and so so so so SO comfy
indescribably comfy with the nighttime music

but the attacks effects are so puffy and weak compared to the pixel-animated gen3 ones, even leer felt like it did something, and some of the music could be cooler and sharper like the gym leader theme, but i guess that comes from the extreme comfortisation of the game

this game makes me want to get a 3ds but the hassle of having a battery and chargers and things and a tiny screen and all that fluff that comes with getting a handheld just feels so not worth it when all it lets me do is play it 'officially' with no little bugs and away from my computer

i'd only even begin considering playing it if pokemon actually have some desire value to their attacks so that they don't spam foresight at your cyndaquil, and then pick their attacks based off the total values of each attack in a situation
but really the only difficulty you can get in a turn-based jrpg is having to grind more, so i'll enjoy mein comf for now

What's a good rom hack where difficulty doesn't consist in increasing the pokemon levels by 20? I'd love to try some hacks, but it seems all of them are just "here's the second gym leader, except he has lvl 40 pkm, go grind in that patch of grass over there :^)"

E
expert Emerald and Pokemon Ultra Violet for fire red

Silver is better

seems good, thanks

Hoho > finger-wings

Although I do like ninetales more than arcanine (even if arcanine is more powerful)

Because it's slow as shit to battle and navigate the overworld as per gen 4's game engine, and Johto's monster distribution fucking sucks making you either use gen1 monsters again or be railroaded into choosing the few gen2 monsters available before the very last legs of the game (Kanto). Also the level progression shits itself in the midgame when you get the choice to go to either Mahogany or Olivine/Cianwood.

Oh wait

Still, gotta give credit where it's due, a lot of aspects in HGSS were improved over the original GSC. Far better remakes than ORAS.

It has all the goodness of Gen 2 with the refinement of Gen 4. Literally perfection

This.

I'm about to start a new game on my cart and catch a ton of pokes. Then autistically see which one I think looks best following me