en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashland_oil_spill
youtube.com/watch?v=YpOwyvD2ecg
youtube.com/watch?v=Uwarhzl76D8
youtube.com/watch?v=YZY7QCBMWoE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

10 years before my birth?

you have to be 18 to......
oh

Death Stranding is a game about Kojima's guilt at having killed his "baby," MGS, by leaving Konami and leaving the IP to the ravenous pachislot wolves there.

what's this supposed to be?

He already did that joke with MGSV, get better ideas you fuck

Just think, a year and 3 months from now, we'll have kids born in the 00's here. They probably make up most of the posters here anyway.

A big guy

So it takes place in 1988 or?

I don't understand what I'm supposed to be triggered about.

1988 is the year part 2 of MGSV was supposed to have taken place

We already have kids born in the 00s here. They probably make up the majority of Cred Forums posters. They're definitely the majority of Cred Forums posters.

Citation.

must suck being born after the turn of the century.

Sean Bean

SNATCHER WAS RELEASED IN 1988

>Initial release date

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

It's funny how "VHS is a buzzword meme" will be replaced for "wtf is 9/11" pretty soon

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Whats with the guy having birth scars and literally a baby with an umbilical cord?

Fucking Kojima going off on gender dysphoria

I thought Cred Forums started getting really really shit seven years ago but now I realize I just got too old.

>Snatcher released in 1988
>Snatcher was originally released without its third act/ending
>MGSV has extreme Moby Dick influence
>Moby Dick originally released without its epilogue
>On the Konami MGSV website, it shows GZ as "Prologue" and TPP as "Main Story" with a space for an "Epilogue" but nothing filling it
>Death Stranding was teased as "DS"
>A big theme of MGSV and Silent Hill 2 was PTSD (The scene in the mirror in Episode 46 has Venom mirroring James' actions in Silent Hill 2's ending)
>MGSV was teased with a flipped poster of GZ, Kojima said mirroring would be important (pic related)
>PT + DS = PTDS, flip DS and what do you get?
>PTSD
>Kojima leaving his Konami mirrors Big Boss leaving The Patriots (both go from a FOX to a SKULL)
>"What I'm doing may get me kicked out of the video games industry"
>
>Kojima's new project is to bring all of his games into one expanded universe

Who born in 88 here?

>Chico's head was in the PT teaser
>"The only me is me, are you sure the only you is you?"
>VENOM SNAKE
>Death Stranding is Policenauts
holy fuck

>An entire generation of kids born after the year 2000.
>They'll likely nostalgia over Halo, Call of Duty, and the like.
>The entire 5th Gen and parts of 6th gen will be completely alien to them.
>"You guys actually liked playing these old-ass games?"
>"Why are the graphics so shit?"
The horror

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

'88 here

There wasn't even a Cred Forums seven y... oh

>>Death Stranding is Policenauts

Yeah, it's not like he did it himself with subpar game after subpar game.

I thought I got off Mr Kojima's wild ride

MGSV is still shit

I CAN'T
I FUCKING CAN'T
SOMEONE GET ME OFF THIS RIDE

these people already post here.
>threads about games not even 10 years old aging poorly
>unironic circle jerking of MW2
sad thing is that some of them could easily be 21 already

>>MGSV has extreme Moby Dick influence
No, it doesn't.

It's already like that.

Well, MW2 wasn't that bad of a game. I'm 34 btw.

I'll throw you a crumb user
>C'mon Ahab, time to get you out of here
You can call me Ishmael

>melts in your mouth

youtube.com/watch?v=hc9-z0mUlEA

:)

They're always going after the white whale of the patriots

When a game like that is shit, it's the fault of the publisher. Konami fucked it. Have you seen the video of the unfinished cutscenes that were meant to be the real ending of MGSV?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

That's because you haven't felt the phantom pain from the missing content yet.

Teenagers should be banned period.

>it's a hackjima thread.

Yeah, and? It's on the level of Evangelion, making references to stuff just because it sounds cool, the story has nothing in common with Moby Dick. We thought it would be influenced by it, but as it turned out we were wrong.

Not to mention that scene ends with a giant whale. They were pretty heavy handed with it.

I'm not sure "influence" is the right word, but it's there. MGSV is basically the video game version of Will Smith's After Earth

Depends on how you look at it. It's not really bad but there's just so many better games in the genre that it's at the very least forgettable. Even in the CoD series it's not one of the top ones.

It's comparable to one of the lesser Assassins creed games or S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky in this way.

It has nothing to do with Silent Hills. Kojima is to pretentious to have his first self-published game have anything to do with his past work.

>ST EATING
or
>DH RAND

What does it mean?!?

No, they're not. That's only MGS4 and it was Lolcelot going after "them".

It's not there, that's just literally the name of the fake studio they came up with. Prosthetics are about as far as that goes.

Wow. 2 names. Something made obvious long ago.

Beyond that, there is nothing. But you wouldn't know that because you never read a book in your short, miserable life.

Faggot.

Bait?

>Saint Eating
Captain America

>DH RAND
Dry humping Ayn Rand

anyone play policenauts here?

Miller's "A bunch of crazy loons above all nations!" sounded like anti-patriot sentiment

There are probably posters right here on Cred Forums who are younger than this website.

fucking theories kept me waiting for Kojimas garbage

not again

I want to fuck a hobbit.

DNA TESTING

The online was alright but the campaign had horrible writing in comparison to the first and the black ops series. Most people are just nostalgic because it was their first call of duty

Does that mean they're chasing them? You're really reaching with that shit.

Yeah, it's pretty damn fun. Not much game to it though.

Did you forget the original ruse when Phantom Pain was originally said to be released by Moby Dick studios?

I guess it was the fact that you would never, ever not find an open match and people to play with, on top of it being a solid multi game. And the maps were pretty good.

Maybe the Giant fucking whale, Kaz having a peg leg and going after his "white wale" n Cipher and Skull Face, and the metaphorical white whale of Chapter 3/disarmament for the player?
You forgot the KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS "LOGO MOVIE"
...with a giant fucking digital whale IN SPACE
youtube.com/watch?v=atqBhyqq6xE

i really liked snatcher so im gonna try the ps1 fan translation on my psp tonite

That's not moby dick influenced, that's literally using the name of the book. Are all kojimadrones as retarded as you?

>people STILL trying to link it to MGS

this is just sad and pathetic.

Big Boss and his group are the natural enemies of the patriots who use soldiers in their war games without any care or compunction

Is it worth buying a PS2 just to play the MGS series?
Genuine question.

>They're always going after the white male of the patriots

>Dry humping Ayn Rand
ayy, underrated post

>the natural enemies of the patriots who
Wow, that has fuckall to do wih Moby Dick. Good job.

METAL GEAR SURVIVE IS UNDERWATER
>METAL GEAR SURVIVE IS UNDERWATER
THE VOICE ACTOR FOR ZERO IN MGSV IS THE NARRATOR FOR THE SURVIVE TGS COMMENTARY
>THE VOICE ACTOR FOR ZERO IN MGSV IS THE NARRATOR FOR THE SURVIVE TGS COMMENTARY
youtube.com/watch?v=jvsooZeVT1Y
His voice is just as robotic as the Colonel AI in MGS2 because IT'S A ZERO AI

ZERO IS LITERALLY SHOWING US HIS NEW EXPERIMENT AND NOBODY IS BATTING AN EYE
youtube.com/watch?v=lQzzzqL8dOI

Kojima on DS: "My next game will be good for players familiar with action games like Uncharted or The Division"

>TFW you will never rape her while you shit down her throat.

Whalers are the natural enemies of whales

Proof you mf

I thought I was off the ride

I was wrong

IKTFB
You're mom is the natural enemy of my dick

go fuck yourself.

Why? There's an hd collection on ps3.

Exercise and criticism are the natural enemies of whales

its worth it to buy a ps2 anyways
especially if you mod

The helicopter pilots are Pequod and Queequeg.

Not really, the PS2 emulates really well nowadays.

only reason you might want to get the ps2 versions is that MGS3 has a pretty fun short about riaden taking the place of Big boss.

You can play the entire series on ps3 with the legacy collection, with GZ and TPP on top of it.

Your money user, it's up to you to decide what to do with it.

Just spend it on what will make you happy.

So let's make it clear, the game references some names from the book, but it doesn't have any underlying themes that refer to it. There is no "influence" just "references".

see

The under lying theme in both is the delusion in the hunt for revenge. Cipher is the whale.

So the game just references things from the book a ton, but the story and characters have fuckall to do with the story of the book. That's not "influenced" that's a collection of references.

This is so absurdly retarded that I can see hackojima actually doing it

super nintendo kids felt the same way about gamecube kiddies, its the natural flow of time

>Kojima on DS: "My next game will be good for players familiar with action games like Uncharted or The Division"
Okay, so it's trash then.

I thought the patriots were the whale, and then skullface was the whale, now the whole cipher is the whale. Who's the fucking whale, then?
This argument is sketchy as fuck. Kojima just took a bunch of names from the book and shoehorned them into the game.

>THE VOICE ACTOR FOR ZERO IN MGSV IS THE NARRATOR FOR THE SURVIVE TGS COMMENTARY
>ZERO IS LITERALLY SHOWING US HIS NEW EXPERIMENT AND NOBODY IS BATTING AN EYE

Is this for real?

>2015 was 1984
So 2019 release date.

who is this semen demon?

Great, more movies for the bloodborne machine. I sure am glad I spent $400 on this bad boy.
's for da playerz.

Videokino

It's almost like art can have allusions to other works that tie in to the overall theme without having to be all-out adaptations of said story.

Fucking retard.

That's not a semen demen that's just dodger.

How old are you?

Turn of the millennium you mean.

Akira came out in 1988 and is set in 2019. The game will come out then.

False equivalency. What is the moby dick influence in MGS V that goes beyond a few namedrops? References are the tool of the mouthbreather.

Cipher is the Patriots

>Dodger does playboy shoots
where the fuck have I been

twitter.com/KojiPro2015_EN/status/777375354264494080?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

twitter.com/KojiPro2015_EN/status/777376793372221440?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

ANOTHER TURN TO THE NEVER ENDING RUSE CRUISE

See

Don't worry bro she's not naked in it. uou're waifu is protect

it was just one shoot, nothing remotely nude, and she would only do it if she was allowed to be eating pizza in one of the shots

What delusion? And the underlying theme in moby dick wasn't the hunt for revenge.
Either Kojima completely misunderstood that story, or you're full of shit.

Am I the only one who finds her to be just average.

>that useless brown Bionicle that could only kick rocks

You can emulate PS2 MGS games easily.

twin sideways infinities here

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

I'm 26 and I nostalgia over Halo, playing Xbox LAN was one of the most fun parts of my childhood.

I love midgets, and she's one of the best looking ones. If you're not into that then I understand.

just emulate

always emulate if it works

Stop replying to your own post, faggot. It's full of shit.

i got your joke user.

>going to Cred Forums

THE RUSE THE RUSE THE RUSE THE RUSE

Its been years since I've thought of Bionicles and this is the first thing I read

No, Cipher specifically is ZERO.

So?

I want a full in depth analysis and review on Moby Dick from you since you're some expert on it you shit for brains.

My friend who is 18 asked me and my friends why the graphics are so shitty on party party 1 when we were playing. I shouldve bitchslapped him

I love ruse threads

Nah. Cipher can refer to both. Cipher a is name for both.

Source: played the games, used Google.

Kojima is approaching Araki levels of making shit up as he listens to his music collection.

>EAT STANDING

How does that defeat the argument itself that MGSV is just a collection of references and in no way thematically influenced by Moby Dick? Cool ad-hominem, nigger.

Thats part of the experience too, you'll notice it in the ps4 exclusive movie.

>the year of my birth

youtube.com/watch?v=zCQvFPll-oQ

What do we even call them?
Zeros or O'ers?

>le ruse
More like kojimadrone circlejerk. Fuck you, he killed konami and MGS. Truly the George Lucas of gaming.

>r/neverbegameover.webm

yes, you are literally the only person in the entire world with that thought

someone post the "Snake Eyes Person" picture

Did you rike it?

I have an Xb1 should I get a ps4 pro for death stranding?

That person said what the connecting themes between the two where and you just said it wasn't. Up to you now to prove how it isn't instead of just saying no.

And now that I've seen you use the n-word I've got nothing left to say to a deplorable trump supporter like yourself. Good day to you, you double nigger

It's also coming to pc.

This is pretty neat but i doubt it happened that way, it was probably just Kojima getting inspiration from the cover.

Is this why we have e celeb threads here?

>interesting tease
They just didn't know what he was talking about

It's a way of life faggot.

You aren't going to be around forever you know?

>time progresses
This is unacceptable

Back in my day everything was better fuck younger people

This is exactly how the 'Stop playin yer damn video games and play some sports why back in my day we used to have real fun not these computers that rot your brain etc' generation felt. are you guys for real?

Wow... That would have made a great sony exclusive. I was ready to buy a pro just for that

>it should be us super smart 20+ year olds on this depraved website that talks off topic

That could change though. I mean the game is over 4 fucking years away from release. We really should stop talking about it.

You literally don't understand either Moby Dick or MGSV.

How would people react if Norman Reedus became the new "Solid Snake"? As in Kojimas new flagship character for his main franchise.

negatively

That's the year I was born

People like norman, he's normies favorite on Walking and talking with the occasional dead

you mean episode 51? that shit was cut early into development since kojima didn't think it fit. You can even tell since venom speaks way more in it then he does in the rest of the game

Literally the first time i'd ever heard of this guy was when Cred Forums started talking about the Death trailer.

Never watched Walking Dead.

25 year old here. I already nostalgia over playing Halo 3 in high school with buddies. That doesn't mean older gens are foreign to people. My first system was the Sega Master System.
>"Why are the graphics so shit?
Why do you make it sound like this isn't already an ongoing thing here? I have seen people shit on textures, fps, character models and the like for pretty much every upcoming game.

anyone wanna tell me why he looks like the guy from walking dead

>The Blue One who could only rock climb and breathe under water

No idea user.

Another of Kojimbos' enigmas.

Kojima knows how to start the hype train

Because he is.

STRANDING

Nigga I'm 24 and I already nostalgia over the original Halo.

Hideokino*

ALL ABOARD !!!

youtube.com/watch?v=XXUqLe0nl88

>Over 4 years away
Source?

ON THE COAST

I just hope Death Stranding is more or less the horror game that Silent Hills was going to be. Do we know much about the game itself at all?

I was born in 88. Am I a millennial?

OF SEATTLE

Its less. He said before the olympics

It has actually had the opposite effect on me. I was raised on halo 2 and 3. Got into RPGs due to Dragon age. Now all I will fucking play is Baldurs Gate, Icewind, and dwarf fortress. Wish some of my friends liked these games though. They are all too busy playing WoW

Why is Kojima so obsessed with the 80s?

is it lewd?

He's a normie.

Now you know exactly how your parents feel when you nostalgia about stupid shit like video games while they nostalgia about real memories.

GOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

Did you even play the game? Medic is not full of revenge. We thought from the trailers he would go nuclear, but nothing fucking happened. Even Skullface and Kaz are more full of revenge than Medic. Big Boss himself doesn't really give shit about what happens in the story either, as long as people think Medic is The Big Boss. There are no allusions, there are no common themes, only references in some character names and a whale. In fact the whale was never explained and I have 0 fucking idea why did he even put it there from a narrative's sense, if it's not just a reference "because it looks cool, bro!".

I am not him, by the way, and, to be fair. he doesn't need to fucking prove anything. He didn't make the fucking game, Kojima did, so the whole argument of the other guy is based around the game's content. And neither him nor I see anything in MGSV thematically that is in any way influenced the game's development or story. If you've read the whole thread, you'd notice that the guy clearly said that "MGSV has extreme Moby Dick influence". No, it fucking doesn't. I can fucking change every Moby Dick name reference and it won't change the perception of the game whatsoever.

mid-life crisis, he wants to go back.

getting tired of seeing that literal morons face

Bump I want to know as well

>88

I do too

The ooze

>We thought from the trailers he would go nuclear, but nothing fucking happened.
>go nuclear

Will you fucking faggots sit down, listen, and understand what the fucking song about already? Jesus.

You're on the end of generation Y. Millennial start from 90s onwards

doesn't matter, all references Kojima makes are on the level of Evangelion.
They are just their to sound cool and make it seems smarter than it actually is.
The only developer who made good use of references that actually make sense in the story is the Xenogears guy.

>that interview where Reedus calls Kojima a genius

>1988
>Oil in DS trailer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashland_oil_spill

>the whale from MGSV's intro

Meant for

>Deja Entendu
Isn't it Jamais Vu? And the concept's already been used in MGR anyway.

*raises paw*

Yes, it's early 80s to mid 90's.
Gen Y is millennials.

It's called a spiel, you pleb.

You literally repeated what he said

this already happens
e-celeb threads will unfortunately stay here forever

>mfw 19
>most of my "gaming" friends don't know any games from before the seventh generation

It's already happening, guys. Most of the time when people talk about "classics" they talk about Skyrim, CoDs, CS:S and the like.

A couple weeks ago they asked me what games did I play when I was a kid.

I was fucking speechless when they didn't know what Zelda is. Holy fuck.

>add a nonsensical description of deja entendu at the beginning
>play a rip off of classic music in the background during the title screen
>literally 2deep4me for 99% of gamers
kek

I'm not a millennial, Minecraft playing teens are millenials

I was born in 1988.

To be honest, Zelda, Metroid, and Castlevania, didnt have epic games recently.

Same for Mega Man, Sonic, and J-RPG (others than FF).

No those are Gen Z/iGeneration.

I was born in a small village

It's a great Japanese Lethal Weapon buddy cop adventure. I'd recommend Policenauts to anyone.

Fist my ass hole daddy reedus

I figured this out. This game was being developed by then. Then he cancelled it.

KINO
BASED

Don't worry. There will be plenty of "born in the wrong generation" young faggots who will worship the years before their birth.

From what you've listed the only series they know is Sonic.

They also haven't ever played a single Mario game, never heard of MGS and can't identify Snake.

The worst part is
they didn't know that Skyrim isn't the first game in the series and thought that "V" was there just because it looked cool

THIS IS KINO

Here we go again...

>EAT STANDING

maybe it's healthier

So August 2018?

>kino means "film, movie" in German, Russian and bunch of other languages
>videomovie

I love how you guys act like these theory threads don't actually come up with correct answers more times than not.

People called the whole doppelganger thing in MGSV before anyone could even try the thing, because Kojima loves putting in clues for all his trailers to be solved.

What's this doppleganger thing? I never played MGSV but I don't plan to either, so spoilers are fine.

they know Sonic thanks to Mario and Sonic at the olympics, that's all.
To be honest, I was born in 1989 and didnt knew Alex Kidd until I was 23-25 and went to learn somethings about videogames on internet, 'cause nobody tell me about him.

threads like this one make the kojidrones confirmed for the most autistic fanbase ever beating the sonic ones, don't you realize that all the hints that kojima gives and all the riddle-like cryptic things are just a marketing strategy and you fall for the bait so easily, it's pathetic

You're not coherent. If we are fanboy, we dont need those marketing strategies to buy Death Stranding or play MGS V again and again...

That's because the doppelganger thing was obvious ever since the beginning and only became even more blatant as more was shown.

You're not actually playing as Big Boss in TPP, you're playing as a soldier/medic of his who was given facial reconstructive surgery to look like BB and hypnotized into thinking he is BB, along with a lot of BB's memories.

Gen Y and Gen Z are millenials. They are generations that either grew up in or on the cusp of the new millennium.

Of course we all know that retard, but that doesn't make it any less fun to try and figure it out. You seem like the kind of guy who looks at a rubik's cube and call others autistic simply because you don't find them fun to solve.

This

IT'S GOING TO BE NOTHING JUST LIKE EVERY

THING

ELSE WAS

Millenials are anyone born 1980-2000

Gen X is 1961-1980
Gen Y is 1980-2000
Gen Z is 2000-Present

You're all Millenials

yeah but by keep talking and talking about these pointless things on forums,imageboards and stuff you do free advetisement that will be seen by those who aren't fanboys

How do two people who don't even speak the same language become such good friends that even though the other lost his job at the huge jap corp you will still follow him to make a game?

>1988

wat?

Oh ok.

>developed by sony japan
>coming to pc

just like demon souls eh?

>All those pre-pubescent voices in the .Cred Forums sings.

>games will never have an ost like this again
youtube.com/watch?v=YpOwyvD2ecg

Everytime, every fucking time after MGS2 you fucks give this gook too much credit, I love MGS and most of "Kojima's" games, but he is just a faggot who want's to make "2deep4you" movies while underpreforming on his games. Most of his grat games are because of a colaborate effort not because of himself, he is just a product of media bloating to sell more. Think current Miyamoto.

Stupid fucking millenial.

Yeah dude don't these dumbasses know that the guy doing 5% of the codec conversations and making coffee in the office each morning is the real reason that MGS1-3 are so good

People can have prepubescent voices and be past 20 you know.

>gook
I disagree though. Kojima is a genius on the level of miyazaki and anno

lmaoing @ ur life

>t.Millenial

that's the best part about all of this kek

t. smoker

It fits in just fine, the game leads up to the very point he runs off to the Island. The intro of the episode 51 footage even starts with the same cutscene.

The real reason it seems to be cut from the game is the Long winded sequence described here which seems to indicate a much longer battle with several sequence changes as Sal starts to break down from the fighting. Basically a ton more work for just the conclusion and at that point Konami stepped in and started cutting Kojima off and asking for him to wrap it up.

and you are probably too young to have seen Boondock Saints then

>im going to be 28 in less then 3 months

just kill me in my sleep already

What the fuck is the next generation going to be called if we hit the end of the alphabets???

You stupid fuck head of course we know it's not just him. He is the main idea behind it though which is why is name is brought up a lot.

Never post in these threads again your stink is ruining them

Generation Red Pill

Gen Pepe for short.

It is better for digesting, they told me in health class.
They also told me that chronic marijuana use turns you into an angry motherfuck.

>but he is just a faggot who want's to make "2deep4you" movies
No he doesn't, his favorite movie is Escape from New York. He wants to make schlock because he revels in it.

yo nigga

please just consider how pathetic this post is for one moment

who /1997/ here

grew up on ports and hand me downs of the best of the SNES/Gensis era and got to experience the gold of GameCube/PS2 as it was happening

we also got to witness firsthand the destruction of vidya through awful mobileshit being pushed in our faces

i just want to go back to the good old days of watching newgrounds flashes all day and recording on my vcr

because it was the best decade ever

my favorite tv meme

>redpill
I agree, feels grea to be a part of the generation of the enlightened
I think Generation Euphoria is better fit

They could go into greek alphabet then.

>you will never experience the joy of upgrading from AOL to cable again
>you will never get a virus from limewire or napster again
>you will never show off your GBA to all of your friends with a GBC ever again
>you will never watch one of these instead of doing classwork again youtube.com/watch?v=Uwarhzl76D8

1997 was a tragic year to be born. We're old enough to have been exposed to the best of 90's shit and pretty much the last group to clearly be able to remember what we were doing on 9/11, but we're also old enough to enter the age of web2.0 and watch as the internet of freedom is forcibly ripped away in favor of the internet of thought control.

it's taking me so long to finish V. does it explain that at the end or is it subliminal?

it is explained at the end, but it is also foreshadowed throughout the game. Especially in the opening sequence.

ah alright, thanks.

It's flat out told to you but considering Venom is an unreliable narrator we have no idea how much is actually true, or if we're actually in a Fight Club scenario where there are two peesonalities but one physical person. For all of the tapes that seem to prove Venom is separate (i.e. the Eli DNA results) we can't be certain they're correct because the Paz tapes exist and are complete fabrication, not real except for inside Venom's head.

"There are no facts, only interpretations."

when will the ride end

M e

Kino actually means cinema in german

WE NEVER LEFT THE RIDE, DID WE?

WE NEVER LEFT THE RIDE

Kids are already posting on here, none of them are going to follow the rules. For the most part they won't actually be saying those two quotes, but they will try to spew them "ironically" because that's Cred Forumss "personality" and they'll try to mimic it to the point where Cred Forums will always be the same. There's already tons of people on Cred Forums doing MW2 and Halo threads out of nostalgia. However, I don't think that 5th and 6th gen would be alien to them. Many of the posts on Cred Forums are often about older games, which causes the kids that go on here to want to play them, thus redoing the cycle.

no we didn't brother
no we didn't

You only need a PS2 for MGS3. I'd suggest a PS3 for the HD collection.

Konami is doing a fine a job killing their gayming ips for a while now

>hour long video of text being superimposed over trailers everyone has already seen

Fuck right off PythonSelkan. There is 15 minutes worth of content in this video, do a fucking voiceover

Only people I commonly hear with prepubescent voices are Americans

KOJIMA!!!!

Ludo

Ludvig Forsell's "Phantom Pain" also implies the "syndrome of subjective doubles"
>I'm in a world of MY OWN design
>As i become more present, I can't see through the pain

smug fucker knew exactly what he was doing

Still hurts, fucking Kojimbo.

The best part about MGSV is that my youtube music playlist increased by about five songs.

You're wrong. the baby is P.T. or some other project that was born but was never allowed to grow to its full potential before being torn from his hands and disappearing.
I can understand why people think it's MGS but it's wrong and you're spreading a shit theory

Wha's the deal with him and Kojima anyway? How did they end up working together?

thank you i feel like no one ever makes that connection when talking about him

Actually wouldn't apply in this instance, it is definitely kino

>my youtube music playlist
I miss being 14

I'm 32 and in my second year of university after deciding I didn't want to spend the rest of my life in dead-end jobs.

Pretty quickly I realized that most of the people I share classes with were 3 years old when I graduated from high school.

Blergh.

Try spending several hours a day listening to teenagers with zero life experience whine about sexism while you're a bitter, grown-ass man whose last 2 jobs were in the infantry, and wrestling with crackheads for five years as an emergency room security guard.

It has all the makings of a terrible sitcom.

he's butt buddies with Del Toro

>generation: beta

Fuck you Kojima I know you are here, just fuck you.

dude im 18 and i nostalgia over halo

So I wasn't the only one to notice that

Why are Kojima threads always so fun?

PS2s would break constantly in their prime, I wouldn't waste any money buying a 15 year old one

what character will he play bros?

why wourd you say that, didn't you riked his games?

Only the fat models, dummy
I have a 7000 series slim and it still works like a charm

This theory makes more sense

>implying Death Stranding even exists
>implying he isn't just using Sony's money to travel the world and hang out with famous people

Yeah, I know that feel...

What was he doing, you goddamn sycophant?

>this is what yuropoors consider a "beach"

'98 is closer to the 00s than the 90s, so you are proving his point.

March '88 here

a big guy

Don't forget the Snatcher side op.

What else has there even been faglord?

How can Kojak blatantly steal intellectual property copyrights from 1984 and moby dick?

>allusion is now a crime

>hurr durr lets apply titles to arbitrary birthdate ranges even though change happens over time
literally retarded

Moby Dick is in the public domain

My birth year, what about it?

>89
I'm too young for this shit

>Bitch nigga thinks Pohatu wasn't the best.

>millennial
I hate being lumped with such pussy whipped, faggot loving, cowards.

Holy shit, me too.
Year of the Dragon, Pisces, not that I believe that zodiac/horoscope shit, I actually point and laugh at it.

october of 1988 here

Kojima said a while back that there were a bunch of secrets hidden in the E3 Death Stranding trailer. Did anyone ever find them all?

Did '97 kids really experience all of this?
I thought anyone after '95 was a cuck but maybe not

user, halo came out 15 years ago

pc?

>le ruse cruise

no

not after V

Don't try to deny it.
All of the evidence is right in front of you.
Only your own cognitive dissonance exists to block it.

PlayStation Experience 2016.

V wasn't finished because Kojima spent money and time on mocaping stupid bullshit with Quiet and all of the Code Talker tapes, not because it's part of some ruse.

C'mon Python Selkan.

>all that quality Kiefer VA we'll never hear

like tears in the rain; time to meme

Those few moments where Kojima allowed Chief Kief to emote were better than David Hayter ever was imotbqh

>'98 is closer to the 00s than the 90s

Please attempt to reevaluate how you parse information.

AUGH

THE RUSE NEVER ENDS

>Death Stranding is Policenauts
>get to walk around as norman reedus and grope women
I'm preordering.

We will use our phantom pain as fuel to escape this hellish nightmare we call Planet Earth.

We may be demons, but our pain will ascend us upon the heavens, leaving our mortal accursed bodies behind as we begin our eternal journey into the next life beyond the stars and into darkness, and silence.

youtube.com/watch?v=YZY7QCBMWoE

REMEMBER MGSV AND ALL THE LIES AND DISAPPOINTMENT

NEVER TRUST THAT NAPPY JAP

I was born in 88

IT
NEVER
FUCKING
ENDS
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK

THE MADMAN
48D HOLOGRAPHIC CHESS CONFIRMED

YOU WON'T GET ME THIS TIME.
NOPE

NO

NO NO FUCK THIS

The game takes place in 1988 because we are going to be introduced to Snake in his late teens, early 20s, and will end with his showdown with Big Boss. The game ends at the the turn of the 21st century in 2000, completing the "now" part of MGSV

It's simple

Akira came out in 1988

Akira takes place in 2019

Kojima said the game will come out the year Akira takes place
This game is going to have a big inspiration from Akira, since Kojima has mentioned it by name.

i shit my pants

Gen y are millennials

FUCK YOU
I REMEMBER YOUR TRIP AND YOU PREDICTED MG SURVIVE BUT HYPED IT AS SOMETHING MORE IMPORTANT
EVEN IF YOU'RE REAL

FUCK YOU

me

Curve this edge

Stop making me believe this shit.

Fuck, we're already there.

Yo holy shit that can't be real.

YOUR WORDS AND DEEDS!

I'M GLUTEN FREE

>we also got to witness firsthand the destruction of vidya through awful mobileshit being pushed in our faces
everyone got to experience that, kiddo

The tweet is fake.

Downloading MGSV after uninstalling it a month after release, what's changed?

I guess you could download that mod that makes the open world aspect a tid bit more interesting.

>people think it will be a master ruse where his whole carrier was constructed around it
>probably a teasing to a song made in 1988, which is in the game, and he sinked the hole budget s to have the right to use it as a theme
>the game will somewhat revolve around the general theme of the movie the music is heard in

you never learn do you?

Infinite Heaven? Yeah, gonna need that just because I hate having a rifle at all times. Have patches added anything interesting, or did you answer that in the first response?

Ground Zeroes is actually false memories that Zero implanted into Big Boss after capturing him. Zero wanted Skullface out of the picture so he implanted these false memories to trick Big Boss into thinking Skullface attacked MSF when it was actually Zero. TPP will eventually get an update where you return to Camp Omega and Snake remembers what really happened there.

beautiful

That's the thing.
They're already here, they just can't say so.
Don't tell me you haven't seen the Halo and CoD nostalgia. Don't tell me you haven't seen the unironic graphics whoring and complaining about rebindable controls.
It's already over for Cred Forums.

OH NO
NOT ME
I NEVER LOST CONTROL

I believe in you user.

>got to experience the gold of GameCube/PS2 as it was happening
You were too young to properly appreciate it. Being 14 for christmas 2001 with Smash Bros Melee was ultimate comfy

>Ahab begins to think he is Ishmael getting caught up in his tail of revenge frequently flying aboard the pequad.
I mean it's not like kojima is fucking subtle.

Kojima died in 1988 but his death was kept a secret because his last wish was to literally become the ruse