Tfw not even a lolicon but even I can tell that the loli is the only attractive one

>tfw not even a lolicon but even I can tell that the loli is the only attractive one

They really fucked up with the character designs with this series

I wonder who is behind this post?

mirai a cute

Mirai is cute, not attractive

Mirai is cute AND attractive!

I am still kinda salty about this.
At least give us more concrete infos other than >lol2017

she's incredibly attractive.

mirai is for love, both romantic and sexual.

I hope Takaki gets to make it the way he want with the girls being actual ninjas and doing edgy ninja stuffs

I'm a lolicon but still I know what you mean. I don't know what it is but Mirai has a really special kind of charm.

We'll get some more info soon just be happy we at least know it's a new game now.

Why doesn't Mirai just steal a laptop? Surely with all that ninja stealth skills shoplifting should be a piece of cake.

Easy, she's the only surfboard (well, one of 2 surfboards) in a store full of buoys.

She's not attractive, she's cute and cuddly.

She has one in SK2. So she probably did.

Yomi!

>not a Burger King Kids Club crown

ONE JOB.

>just be happy we at least know it's a new game
Well what fucking else could it have been?
Anything else would have been a huge blunder, making all this fuzz about the series anniversary.

Why do the artists insist on putting boils all over the characters for those cards?

Mirai is cute, but the game already had a superior black haired girl.

I mean of course a new game was the biggest possibility but it could have been something else, we just didn't know. Now we know and just have to wait for the details. Takaki says it'll be soon and he will also announce the console it'll be on so just be patient.

Mirai is PERFECT.

I just came to post best Senran.

If your waifu can't make machine guns appear under her dress, then she's fucking shit.

Would be nice, feels like there's been too much levity lately. I wonder how they can do that without it feeling like a retread of SK2, though.

That is cool and all, but if it really is that soon, why not release that info on the actual anniversary with the announcment?
Yes I know I am a bit impatient, but I just want to know what we are dealing here with. All the waiting does is making my expectations rise hire and then I´ll be dissapointed if it just ends up being another Versus game like the other two with no improvments/changes whatsoever.

It'll be Senran Kagura Pocket Versus, divided in Good Shinobi and Evil Shinobi versions.
Train your favorite titty ninja and make her fight against other titty ninjas, all while she falls in love with you.

Mirai is sexy.

Just fucking kill me already

Mah nigga.

She is, but I'm not sure if she even realizes it herself.

Got BA on flash sale. It's pretty fun and I like it but I do get the complaints about over half the content DLC locked and more forgiving button time presses so you don't get too distracted when your ogling the girls. One big plus is that there are way more costume available so you only have to worry about buying the DLC characters.

I keep fapping to Mirai at this rate I'm going to turn into a lolicon, how do I stop?

just give in

Other than the aprons I think it has the same outfits than Shinovi Versus. It also shares all its dlc, but fuck having to buy the second part just to unlock Rin's story.

Double down man, that'll totally fix it.

Naw man I only cleared Asuka and Mirai's story mode so for and there is already way more variation the the costumes available than in SV and EV.

>tfw not even a furry but even I can tell that the anthro is the only attractive one

This is how you sound.

You are already a lolicon.

why are they all made out of rubber.

race mixing with Ikaruga

I'm going to marry Yumi!